PDA

View Full Version : Syn:thetic [Consciousness] m:p[three] [Status]-Init:alized

Synthetic Consciousness
5th September 2002, 05:34 AM
My music is finally online. Limited storage space, so I'll be rotating songs every few weeks or so. If you miss some, don't worry...I'm considering creating cds and perhaps selling them for a cheap price [honest]. However, if you decide to keep visiting the site and download all the songs until you can make your own cd, that's good too. Trade them with people over KaZaA, or AIM...it's all good. The only reason I would sell a cd is if someone were to miss out, but really, really wants to hear my music. Current selections are:

[Inner:Space] A nice, steady techno track with a feeling of travelling through hyperspace.

[Jet:Set] A slick House track with vox fx, turntables, and a posh dance groove.

Feedback of all kinds is very welcome. I'm anxiously awaiting posts as to what you think.

http://www.jackiesart.com/syncon/

[Down:load]
[Con:sume]
[En:joy] 8)

stin
5th September 2002, 06:50 PM
yeah! I do like your music! its helps me to focus something for myself.
I better let you know I am deaf!. SO I do listen ANY music. Yours IS really good and I would like to hear more music or might buy your cd!

stin :D

Sven
6th September 2002, 12:35 AM
I should give you some nifty tracks sometime.
Don't have time to listen right now though.
Also, you do realize that selling unauthorized CDs like that is even more illegal than just pirating them like this?

Synthetic Consciousness
6th September 2002, 01:04 AM
[Stindah] Thanks for the kind words. More music will come, and I'll keep making more. :D

[Sven] According to an email I recieved from CoLD SToRAGE concerning my music, as long as I list somewhere on the packaging that my music was composed using the MTV Music Generator, I'm free to sell my music, if I choose. :)

Sven
7th September 2002, 01:46 AM
wait, I thought this was copywrited stuff?

Synthetic Consciousness
24th September 2002, 06:02 AM
New tunes up:

[Prozac] Chaotic bliss.

[Polyester] Aural history lesson; from 1976 to 2000 in 5 minutes and 43 seconds. There will be a pop quiz.

Please let me know if any of you have trouble with [Prozac]. In my test download of it, I couldn't unzip it, and there was nothing in the compressed folder to begin with. Let me know if you have trouble, and I will try to sort things out with my girlfriend, who made my page for me. While you're at it, visit the main site; she's got lovely gothic art pieces [paintings and pottery] for sale.

DJ Techno
3rd October 2002, 05:59 PM
I checked out the site...
hey I got no problem with Prozac song its great
its ok if I save your song to my Zip Disk
listen to it on my mixer system on the computer at home
and see if I can work my magic(remix/add) some sound beats to it?

And I couldn't find the part about your girlfriends selling gothic material

Synthetic Consciousness
4th October 2002, 03:34 PM
By all means, go ahead. Send me a copy of the remix. :D I think I'm about ready to finally give my cd the green light. 8) (I've already got people queuing up to buy it, if you can believe that! :o)

Jackie's site is at: http://www.jackiesart.com :)

DJ Techno
4th October 2002, 04:00 PM
ok it will be while so give a month to work on things
as I finish my other projects up and thanks
Mike Techno