PDA

View Full Version : G-Surfers

Sven
5th September 2002, 01:40 AM
Who else besides me has heard of this game? I'm particularly looking forward to it. I hear it will have a developer grade track editor, and at this date, I wouldn't be surprised if it had extensive online cababilities.

infoxicated
5th September 2002, 08:29 AM
Hell, that game has been out for ages and it is truly awful!

Honestly, man - it came out a year ago or something; crept onto the shelves while no-one was looking! It was the first next-gen project for the studio that done it and it was really way too ambitious for them at the time.

Sven
6th September 2002, 12:30 AM
um, no?
OPM just reported that after having previewed it like 2 years ago, it finally has an american publisher. Either you're thinking of a different game, or it's some weird european version...

infoxicated
6th September 2002, 09:19 AM
Maybe I am talking about the "weird" Eurpean version... but since I'm in the UK and the game was made here I figured that would be ok! ;)

Honest, mate - this game has been out for ages here - in fact, I remember Anna (Pyro Twisted Firestarting Anarchy provider type person) giving a scathing review on the old W3PA forums...

JABBERJAW
7th September 2002, 12:40 AM
Ha! but wasn't anna's favorite game indy 500 for the atari 2600? :D

Sven
7th September 2002, 02:06 AM
could you get me some more info on this weird european game?

infoxicated
7th September 2002, 01:11 PM
Here's a review on Computer and Video Games:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/reviews/reviews_story_main.php?1&id=22300

A whopping 4 out of ten :wink:

Sven
7th September 2002, 06:23 PM
yep, that's the one. Maybe they'll polish it up for the U.S. They'd better! lord knows they've had enough time to do so!