PDA

View Full Version : How can you check your best finish in racebox?

Cerium
18th November 2008, 06:34 AM
...that is: what place you took (bad wording ftw).

I'm pretty sure I should have gotten the Arcade Perfect trophy a few times over now, but I have no idea which track seems to think I've not gotten first on it.

There's a few thing that could be the cause, but still...
- A few of the tracks I got first in a racebox tourney. I've heard this is ok, but I've not heard whether or not you have to actually finish the tournament (which I didn't), so this could have screwed a few of those finishes up.

- Three of the tracks have my best time recorded as "PLAYER" rather than "Cerium" thanks to the server being down. I really hope this isn't the issue because two of those three are Chengou reverse and Sebenco reverse.

Any ideas?

djKyoto
18th November 2008, 12:46 PM
Theres really no way to check, so if you don't mark down what tracks you've finished 1st on for the arcade perfect trophy you made have to re-do some.

blackwiggle
18th November 2008, 10:18 PM
To get Arcade Perfect all races have to be single race-Phantom against Elite AI.
Any Tournament races will not count as far as I know
Also If you have a race where you come equal first won't count as a win for some reason [this happened to me]
The best way is to write down on a piece of paper all the tracks,draw some boxes either side,one for forward one for reverse,and just tick them off as you do them.
I also found that if you go to the records screen,have a look at each track Phantom single race record personal,now compare that to your time recorded globally,if there is a difference then it's a pretty good chance that you either have not been credited for a win or you have not won on that/those tracks.
So you need to race them again.
PITA I know as it happened to me last week.