PDA

View Full Version : down all day?

JABBERJAW
17th November 2008, 08:03 PM
has the online been down all day today? I wasn't able to get online this morning or this afternoon

emwu23
17th November 2008, 08:15 PM
I think you are right.I wasnt as well.

JABBERJAW
17th November 2008, 08:37 PM
a warning would be nice, or a placeholder such as "wipeout online is offline for a short period, and will return.

emwu23
17th November 2008, 08:45 PM
Yes, it happens very often recently.

JABBERJAW
18th November 2008, 03:11 AM
down the entire day. not good. really had some time to play today. this is not a good way to keep people attached to the game (new pilots), they may just think that it is not online anymore. I would just like to know why it is down whether or not good or bad.

jmoid
18th November 2008, 10:25 AM
Seems to be down now, too. I've got the whole afternoon free, too :(

lunar
18th November 2008, 11:11 AM
I`d be miffed too if I`d earmarked a quiet few hours and couldn`t get online.

there really should be a placeholder or some information if it`s any more than a brief time being down. It gives the impression that Sony don`t care about wipeout hd players. There are plenty of other games out there that non-obsessive players will move on to instead. :(

Axel
18th November 2008, 11:17 AM
This is one of the reasons why I'm so annoyed with Sony and thir online strategy. It stinks TBH and they have a long way to go. I ahve a feeling it will have something to do with the times not being updated properly but something like a warning 48 hours prior to the shutdown should be sufficient.

crawdad62
18th November 2008, 04:51 PM
Looks like it's back online now. Man that was quite a while though.

blackwiggle
19th November 2008, 07:05 AM
They have added multiplayer race records now,that's probably why it was down for so long.
Pity nobody was forewarned,would of saved a lot of grief,but I suppose you can't complain about the end result.

djKyoto
24th November 2008, 12:29 AM
Can't connect atm, but it might just be my connection...