PDA

View Full Version : Stupid messages/chat sessions

Pages : 1 [2]

Mateo
23rd March 2009, 05:29 PM
had a LOONG session with our good friend chiryu :lol
he was perfectly amicable :dizzy wtf??
he was dead friendly and even complimented me.
maybe sony have spanked him into shape?

since he started racing phantom and has so much contact to really fast racers, he's become that friendly (had some friendly messages with him from chiryu-phantom-day-1). i guess he feels just a little bit intimidated now that he has seen how many people out there can beat his ass...

dobyblue
24th March 2009, 07:37 PM
I submitted a grief form againt "Lion of Judah" or Lion of Zion or something like that. After a race I got a PM linking me to a video talking about muslim religion and jihad and all that crap.

I haven't blocked chiryu yet, but haven't been online a lot recently. If he sends me something silly like that I'll just race his ass into the ground and respond in kind.

Darkdrium777
24th March 2009, 08:21 PM
lol wut.
Who sends islamic videos over PSN e-mail? :lol

Oh wait... :?

KIGO1987
25th March 2009, 06:20 PM
i didnt know you could send videos through the PSN, then again ive never tried cause my net is complete and utter bullsht

Darkdrium777
25th March 2009, 06:39 PM
Only links. The only attachment you can send over PSN is pictures :)

KIGO1987
25th March 2009, 06:50 PM
Ah cool. I thought i was off the plot then for a sec.

Zoth-Ommog
26th March 2009, 08:38 AM
Oh my... a player going by the nick "Phoenix437" really made my day yesterday :P

We were doing a couple of single races where he won half the time and I the other half. He then proceeded to set up a 12 stage Tourney (phantom) and sent me a message saying something like: "enough of this bullshit, im taking icaras and humiliating you, biaaatch!!".
I replied "GLHF..." and off we went. Four tracks later I was 32 points richer and had also managed to eliminate him once with a plasma bolt and once with a bomb. At the fifth race he left and was never to be heard from again :g

I sent him a message informing him that if he ever felt like humiliating me again he should check out wipeoutzone.com and maybe join Team Nordic (he was Finnish) but Im not sure he's to keen on that idea ;)

Seriously though, Its totally possible that he was just being a bit competitive and wanted to raise the stakes a bit so I'm not saying he's anything like this chiryu character. For now I'll give him the benefit of a doubt :)

In fact he is now part of the Zone and Team Nordic. ;)

Golgofier
26th March 2009, 10:07 AM
Haha, brilliant!!

JJohnEames
29th March 2009, 02:18 PM
I feel i should take back what i said about chiryu several posts back, i had a race with him today and he apologised for the insults and called me a good racer,which was nice, has anyone else expierianced this yet? Im glad because now i can have decent races with him.

SaturnReturn
29th March 2009, 02:30 PM
I got exactly the same message from chiryuu. Not sure what to make of it. Seems odd to me. Hopefully he'll stop calling me a pussy and feeble and all that though and maybe now we can just have all out good racing.

Wotan
29th March 2009, 02:37 PM
I had a discussion with him few days ago . I gave him the link of this thread and he answered me :"i'll make my apologies , i'm not a bad personn" .

I hope he found the right way ^^

yeldar2097
29th March 2009, 03:37 PM
well it seems to have worked, i never heard a bad work from him but it seems he's being cool to other racers too.
the way it's meant to be :D

MR-RICO84
29th March 2009, 03:48 PM
I have to say I have raced him a few times as well on Phantom and he has never said a word!

YouAreFubar
29th March 2009, 03:58 PM
I also got an apology from him today out of the blue. It was very unexpected and fair play to him for doing it. He may have just been trying to start some banter but the way he was wording it was just abusive. I accepted his apology and im looking forward to racing him again now as he is very good.

Nice one Wotan for pointing him in the right direction.

Darkdrium777
29th March 2009, 04:56 PM
I still haven't seen him! Granted I'm not online that much but you'd think I would have seen him at least once in the months following his "first" appearance. :?

Maybe one day... :)

YouAreFubar
29th March 2009, 05:47 PM
I cant edit my last post:

What I meant to say was when he first messaged me he may have been trying to start some banter but was offensive. Ive just read my post and it looks like I was on about the apology message.

KGB
29th March 2009, 07:44 PM
He will not be making any apologies to me as he is blocked and will remain so, I don't even like racing him now. So he can go and get ****ed. He is getting better though, if he reads this, then well done you terrible c**t. I wonder if he has the bottle to join the forum, probably not!

stinkleroy
29th March 2009, 08:56 PM
I know of at least 3 people who have lodged an officil complaint against this guy. I am suspecting that this is responsible for his improved behaviour of late. Point is you should not have to be told how to act in a social situation. He will also remain the only person on my block list.

Zoth-Ommog
29th March 2009, 09:20 PM
I have now had a pleasure to meet chiryu, several times in fact. This fella' ain't too slow with that friggin wheelbarrel Auricom. And surprisingly against all expectations, the only message he sent me was a thank you for a nice tournament. So i have nothing personal against him, and i will race with him as i would anybody else.

leungbok
29th March 2009, 09:47 PM
I know of at least 3 people who have lodged an officil complaint against this guy. I am suspecting that this is responsible for his improved behaviour of late.
Hmmm, very possible !!

Asayyeah
29th March 2009, 10:29 PM
Give him a chance, who has never felt before can launch a plasma trough him :)

Seriously speaking what happend should have teach him a lesson that may help for his future. Not a bad point at all.

KGB
29th March 2009, 10:57 PM
Well said Cat.

Four days ago he did the same thing to me when i was playing on a friends account. Are we meant to forget that he is a total ****ing prick who leaves games when he is losing, sends NOOOB messages when he is losing, and sends HAHAHA messages when he is winning. The man is a social miscreant who wants ****ed off badly. Sorry Asa no second, third or fourth chances. Life's too short to be entertaining wankers like this.

Asayyeah
29th March 2009, 11:13 PM
i know it's my optimistic way of thinking, there's always a good part on each of us , sadly you need to dig so deeply sometimes that you have to give it up. Who can be blamed?

KGB
29th March 2009, 11:17 PM
You're a better man than me mate! ;)

LOUDandPROUD
30th March 2009, 01:01 AM
Wanted to share that I had raced Chiryu a bunch of times recently, with no nasty message being sent my way. Then, last night, I ended up in a room with a bunch of Zoners and there was Chiryu again. After finishing ahead of him a couple of times in a row, got a message with the subject "excuse me, sir" and the body read "you are very good gamer". I almost fell outta my chair! So, I sent him a message that said, "Thank you, Chiryu007! You're very good too!". Then I was curious, so I sent him a friend request, which he immediately accepted and followed up with a message saying "THANKS PARTENER". (the first time I sent him one out of curiousity a while back when he was badgering me, he promptly declined and sent a" NOOOOO HAHAHAAAA" message) So, I've decided to see the good in this and give him another chance. People CAN change...even people like him. :)

stinkleroy
30th March 2009, 02:32 AM
I totally understand why people on this site would want to give this guy a second chance (nice people and all) but I am sticking to my opinion of Chiryu.

People can and do change all of the time, but it's what motivates that change that is important. Forgive me if I sound harsh but I seriously doubt that he was home one night thinking of all the insulting messages he inflicted on people, felt really bad about it and miraculously decided to change his ways.

If a rap on the knuckles from SCEE is what it takes to get someone to behave right, then there is something very wrong there.

It would pain me to associate with someone who does not have the sense or social skills to treat people with respect upon first meeting. None of us would put up with this in real life, why is it more acceptable online?

Chiryu is definately still Chirypoo to me :turd

KIGO1987
30th March 2009, 09:24 AM
What country is this Chiryu player from anyways?

blackwiggle
30th March 2009, 10:02 AM
France ,but like Connavar he sometimes appears with the USA flag.

KIGO1987
30th March 2009, 02:44 PM
Sounds like he could possibly be FBJs alternate ID. Since i never seen him on the HD servers only in the Pulse servers.

chboing
30th March 2009, 02:49 PM
i recently played chiryu, i did some nice races, he did too.
He congratulated me 2 times, never had any problems with him.

:)

Ally
30th March 2009, 05:10 PM
He's a wee wretch, a few nice messages don't change that.

lunar
30th March 2009, 06:52 PM
This sounds sanctimonious, but I think always give people a chance. Sometimes the result is a positive surprise, and who needs more "enemies" in the world? Sometimes people have a strange manner and you just have to realise where they are coming from. Also sometimes people throw your niceness back in your face and take advantage of you being friendly and trying to meet them half way, but that only costs a bit of pride and isn`t the end of the world. There`s a French philosopher who has said all that in much less words. I think his name was Yoda, and wise he is. ;)

blackwiggle
31st March 2009, 06:56 AM
Life is too short to hold grudges,it can destroy families and countries.

It depends how big a shock our "Rabid Racer" got from the grief reports.

Like anything in life,if the shock is big enough, it suddenly dawns on you that you have to alter your ways.

Then you begin to see the trouble that you have caused and try to make ammends.

I think that might be the case here.

stinkleroy
31st March 2009, 12:05 PM
I fully understand what you guys are saying.

I don't actually hold a grudge with Chiryu, I raced him last night. I just don't want to have to talk to him is all. He gave me unecessary abuse and many many others over the course of the last 6 months and I don't forget that in a hurry as it is remarkably telling of who a person really is.

It's my personal choice not to associate with people who spread negativity and bad feeling....it's not a grudge, just a choice :D

chboing
31st March 2009, 12:09 PM
lol, this guy is already a legend :) this thread is almost his !

KGB
31st March 2009, 12:29 PM
Just can not see how it's going to change really. Me typing 'Hello mate' to 007 is not going to happen. Live and let die. ;)

leungbok
31st March 2009, 12:31 PM
I follow the way of thinking of Stinkleroy. About Chiryu and his reversal ? To be brief : I have more respect to a bad guy with an angry face, than to a bad guy with a smile !! . From insulting people, the guy is now congratulating every fast pilot he meets ! This 180° turn don't seems really sincere to me and is motivated by, probably, a warning from SCEE.
There are so many really nice people to race with, to loose my time with guys like that. Cool if he temper his mood, but it don't transform him in a saint on my point of view.

chaos80
31st March 2009, 04:15 PM
I'm not sure about him being nice, at least not to me... maybe cause I ignore his messages ... got the "PUSSY" message after I beat him some days ago...

silverfoxy
9th April 2009, 12:46 PM
Came across someone really annoying earlier

Was having a 20 lap race on Metropia (gets a bit dull after a bit to be honest) and some c*ck decided it would be funny to park himself on the 2 weapon pads on the straight and try to get me every lap.

Think his name was Jayden24 or something like that.

Sent him a short message after the race entitled "c*ck" and then put him on block

Can't be doing with people like that. If you'ren ot winning at least try and if you have no intention of racing then just leave.

Avenger2197
9th April 2009, 06:19 PM
I second that completely. Had a good tourny with a fellow named XxJafyxX. Now, I wouldn't of minded the "griefing" he was giving me, because I was trying my best to give him hell right back. But after an innocent disconnection, sending a message of "HAHAHAXD" is a bit childish imo. HE would have won fair and square anyway, no need to rub it in. I was done with this BS on Sept 25th.:naughty

Connavar
10th May 2009, 10:42 PM
Tonight, I met someone really pathetic, he's called WormwoodMoridin...

I start Wipeout and I see that a friend is playing online (DividedXZero) so I join,
I'm in the lobby and it's a Rapier game, Sol-2 going...

WormwoodMoridin (Worm) wins the race and I'm 2nd...
Then I receive this message: "so now i know,your times are cheated",
followed by another: "leave cheater".

then I tell Divided that this guy thinks I'm a cheater, and he tells me to prove
him wrong... good because Worm decided to run a tourney (first 8 races)...

Worm wins vineta, I'm close 2nd, and he sent: "amazing! u boosted at the
same time as me-only ui had a turbo boost and u didnt-twatt"

(he didn't notice that I boosted from very far then did a barrel roll,
which caused the boost sound and effect, so it didn't show up
as an item)

Then I win anulpha, lol that was a good one because he was 2nd and I put
a bomb on the bridge on the last lap, and apparently he hit it because he
finished last :D (0 point)

I get "you're one pathetic ****"

He wins moa therma, again close, then we both messed up at chenghou,
then I win a very very close metropia: he was 1st and bombed me, and on
the very last lap he received a bomb in his face, so I was just behind and
I overtook him on the VERY last corner! So he was probably mad, he sent:
"any cheats to stop a bomb in the face?"

I won Sebenco and Ubermall, he sent: "u so afraid of losin u gotta cheat-
people like u make me sick"

Well then he wins Sol2, still lost the tournament, then I sent him my first
and last message telling him to practice more, and I get one last message:
"dumb bitch i know youre a cheat-im telin everyone i know-u proved it on
vineta k-wats really funny is ur race times are **** for someone who can
boost when they want!-stay the **** out of my games"

So yeah he's rather good but damn how can you befriend such a guy?

Axel
10th May 2009, 10:55 PM
I wish i was good enough to receive love messages like that :D

What a noob to be honest, but it's always satisfying when you beat a punk like him :)

stinkleroy
10th May 2009, 11:00 PM
Hmmmm...moridin...sounds familiar. Check the HD online meetings thread, think your partner in crime had a run in with a guy call liquidmoridin...co-incidence? :?

Connavar
10th May 2009, 11:31 PM
Probably the same person, because he WormwoodMoridin used Assegai ship
on Rapier class, and looking at LiquidMoridin records on my site, it shows that
he's also using Assegai, and racing mostly Rapier... (at least his best records
are on Rapier), also Worm had won Sol-2 twice, so he's obviously good on
that track, and guess what LiquidMoridin's best record? is ;)

Vartazian
10th May 2009, 11:39 PM
Sounds like the Guy himself. the guy is an Aboslute tool. the only person I think that disagrees is LOUDandPROUD.

Darkdrium777
11th May 2009, 03:17 AM
I'll kick his ass whenever I see him. The storm is coming, who's with me? :)

Vartazian
11th May 2009, 05:09 AM
Here here!

I cant tho he always leaves when I show up :(

(I set my first world record today!! Sebenco Climb Forward - Rapier Multi Race SOOOOOOO STOKED!!!)

mdhay
11th May 2009, 06:16 PM
Similarly, olong the thread title:

I've had this australian guy call me a retard on Killzone 2 because I used a suicide bomb tactic on a group of ISA guys and a turret.

And it worked, so more fool that dumbass. :);)

TheFrostE
11th May 2009, 06:27 PM
seems like the noob message trend tends to come more from people who do not play on phantom....hmmmm i wonder why...noobs themselves? :p personally dont know why people spend so much time playing rapier when its almost to phantom...geezs its wipeout...you play fast...wonder if those same guys play wipeout 1 on venom and xl/2097 on vector, or if they've even played the old games.... lame

crawdad62
11th May 2009, 06:34 PM
wonder if those same guys play wipeout 1 on venom and xl/2097 on vector, or if they've even played the old games.... lame

Wow! I'm lame because I haven't played any of the older Wipeouts? Or lame because I don't always race Phantom? Or both?

Haven't gotten too many bad IM while playing but I guess I just got one on WZ:P

TheFrostE
11th May 2009, 06:41 PM
that was directed towards the people who make the hate messages on psn to start stuff with others, not to anybody on here, since nobody on here would ever do things like that to another zoner...i hope

and the part about not going as fast as possible was 125% opinion...it certainly doesnt make you lame.

<3 ya crawdaddy, never meant it as a shot to anybody here O_o

Darkdrium777
11th May 2009, 07:51 PM
And it worked :);)Ohhh, the grenade has a Christmas lights display... It's purrty, I wanna keep it. Oh hey guys!

The rest is history. ;)

LOUDandPROUD
12th May 2009, 12:55 AM
Haha yah this wormwoodMoridin has GOT to be the same guy as LiquidMoridin, for all the reasons previously mentioned and the fact that he was complaining about cheaters the one time I encountered him, as well. My sole experience with him wasn't that bad...started out rocky but never got out of hand and ultimatley ended on somewhat of a positive note. Having said that, and based on the latest reports, he sounds like a real d i c k who's turning into the new old Chiryu007. Hmm...maybe he got his LiquidMoridin PSN ID taken away due to complaints against him and had to create this new one? Is that even possible, I wonder?

PEPEDA
13th May 2009, 01:18 AM
race wormwoodmoridin tonight,8 race rapier tournament ,i defeated him,and receive "worthles icarus noobs-all the same".
can someone explain me why this kind of pilots have to win every single race the run?we all have loose a lot of races before win...i can`t understand....btw he told me he is liquidmoridin,and some rare stuff about unlocked ships unbalanced crafts etc...

:naughty

Darkdrium777
13th May 2009, 01:38 AM
I am sure SL would love to hear about unbalanced crafts from an expert like Moridin who has been playing the game for so long.

Rapier you say? Any chance of seeing him in Phantom?

Connavar
13th May 2009, 10:20 AM
I hope the guy doesn't search for his name on google, because then he's gonna
hate me even more!

PEPEDA
13th May 2009, 11:25 AM
I don`t know if he races rapier,last night the final chat was:
-PEPEDA: did you see the rear part of my noob-icarus on sol 2??
-MORIDIN: i`m better than you anyway...
After all,this is a game(a game that i love of course),and i play to have fun and to evade problems,crisis,reality and all this s h i t....as the first page of wipeoutzone says "lets be friends"

:naughty

DividedXZero
13th May 2009, 05:41 PM
I was wondering where Connavar's topic went, he mentioned he would post it..
But Moridin does sound like a ****. I initially thought he was part of the zone and just trolling under a different name. But i guess he's just an arrogant and petty pilot..though a decent pilot nonetheless.

Rubix42
13th May 2009, 06:19 PM
Unfortunately I'm not a good enough pilot to defeat him regularly, but I totally got hate mail from Moridin last week. I saved it like I save SF IV hate mail.

DividedXZero
13th May 2009, 06:38 PM
Lol, yeah i get a lot of SF IV hate mail too..
But WOHD is generally positive with simple, .
good racing, great tourney. etc.

On occasion i get people who claim they will come back and beat me (not that it takes much in the 1st place, :lol )
Or that i'm cheap for ramming (which i avoid since i'm always on the losing end of that battle)

yeldar2097
13th May 2009, 07:07 PM
Is it a bad thing that I accepted his friend request?
He seems to love me.
Maybe it's just something about me. Even old chiryu was friendly to me :D

crazy...

mdhay
13th May 2009, 08:11 PM
No, it isn't a bad thing.

Darkdrium777
13th May 2009, 08:52 PM
Mission accomplished. I had to go down to Rapier, but I eventually beat him on his tourney (with 8 players) without him or me disconnecting.

51>41

:D

Have not received any mail though.

LOUDandPROUD
13th May 2009, 09:50 PM
Nice work! :+ :lol

Motorsagmannen
13th May 2009, 10:00 PM
liquid and wormwood are the same, he appologized after flaming me last night explaining his data got corrupted on his old account. he is still a twat but i forgave him. need to have heads up on further abusive behaviour.

Rubix42
13th May 2009, 10:06 PM
It just struck me as really amazing that we have such a tight knit wipeout community that we almost all know the very few griefers out there.

It's pretty funny. No other game I've played has a community like that.

Spece2goin
13th May 2009, 10:22 PM
It just struck me as really amazing that we have such a tight knit wipeout community that we almost all know the very few griefers out there.

It's pretty funny. No other game I've played has a community like that.

it'z because we are not too much, real fans of our game, and gathered!
it's very nice!

Connavar
14th May 2009, 09:51 AM
yeldar: great, then you can invite him into the chat-room :D
By the way, is he from the USA?

IH8YOU
14th May 2009, 11:14 AM
Connavar I hope he isnt from the USA, he usually flies a French flag, Ill have to formally apologize on behalf of my fererated union should hebe hailing from here. Lol. P.S. Gameplay 100% different since my wipe/install - still not 1.2 but im at least competitive again - we must face off again soon.

Rubix42
15th May 2009, 02:21 PM
Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I joined a race against Omega__Green (I think that was the full name) last night.

Pilot assist was off, on Chenghou Reverse, phantom, 20 laps. I assumed it was a fellow zoner.

First lap I race out to a 5 plus second lead. Realize that this is not a fellow zoner, but decide to finish the race as I need practice on this course anyways. Turns out, it's just some guy trying to get the AG Assassin trophy. He was sitting in wait after turns and blasting me with weapons every time I lapped him.

Then, he has the gall to send me a message asking me to help him get the bling brigade trophy.

Wanted to share so no one else wastes 5-10 minutes on a speed lap race with no competition.

crawdad62
15th May 2009, 02:49 PM
Ha ha Rubix. I saw that. I was on last night and there weren't too many people playing without PA so I joined that room and figured I'd just wait until they got done. I really wasn't looking forward to 20 laps but it was better than nothing. I ended up getting bored waiting so I used the spectate button and I couldn't figure out what was going on. I wasn't sure it was you (may have been) I just knew I didn't want any part of it. That makes sense now that you mention it. He IM'ed me about the bling too. I don't even have the skin.

I can't believe the trouble people go through to get the trophies. I ended up getting the AG Assassin just from playing.

Rubix42
15th May 2009, 03:30 PM
Lol, lucky you. Glad I saved someone else the waste of time.

crawdad62
15th May 2009, 03:40 PM
Seemed like a decent guy though. I IM'd him back and told him I didn't have the skin and he replied NP. I certainly wouldn't hesitate racing with him in a "regular" race. Probably should've been upfront though about his intentions. Especially in a 20 lap race:dizzy

TarquinFarqhuar
16th May 2009, 02:32 PM
Moridin's from Ireland, the guys alright, he's just a wind up merchant

pirahpac
2nd July 2009, 01:33 PM
need a good laugh?? :eek:blarg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6BClZp2a5c

KIGO1987
2nd July 2009, 02:48 PM
Ha! Oh **** me thats funny. Thats going into the favs now.

Rapier Racer
2nd July 2009, 03:39 PM
Guys a tool lol I want my turn with him :banzai

Handmadelion
2nd July 2009, 04:53 PM
I have only gotten like, two messages that were a little "iffy" on good sportsmanship so to speak. But I did have one fellow who became extremely lucky in the beginning of a venom race with his pickups, and then proceeded to gloat about excessively how badly he "stomped" me. Little did he know that I hold the global 14th rank of that track in time trial so he soon shut himself up when his luck was overcome. Both that race and the next (which he increased the laps on, maybe thinking he'd have a better chance or that he could read my lines).

Then I went about my quick PS+button text messaging from the players met list and got a little shot at him for boasting all before we returned to the lobby and I bounced. The second I can't really recall, but it was similar. But most times I'm either extraordinarily in the lead, or I'm in the middle of the contenders (and in rare cases, last). The latter of which is almost always when I am playing with the names I see on this site.

And I still think I am terrible at this game. I feel a little more confident on Pure, but this game really confuses me as to how I should feel about my capabilities. I don't hit a lot of walls, okay, I win a lot of online races, okay. Should feel pretty good. Then I get to the Chenghou hairpin and I start thinking I know nothing about how to play the game. It's a little interesting.

MrSmadSmartAlex
3rd July 2009, 12:44 PM
:lol:lol Great video pirahpac! That Moridin guy is almost enough to make me buy a PS3, just to **** with him in the chat, until he's angry enough to break his PS3!

Ally
3rd July 2009, 02:41 PM
Haha yeah that Moridin guy is a top-drawer tosser :D Awesome stuff, one of my most fun opponents.

pirahpac
3rd July 2009, 04:43 PM
:lol:lol Great video pirahpac! That Moridin guy is almost enough to make me buy a PS3, just to **** with him in the chat, until he's angry enough to break his PS3!

thks ,i understand u lol .and if u have ps3 and hd ( i hope for u !:hyper )im sure u will have a mp like " u piece of ....never join my games...cheater...blabla "lol..cuz each time he loose ( and he loose a lot lol)he send this message;;he s really stupid ! incredible !:blarg :eek

Handmadelion
3rd July 2009, 06:09 PM
This just in. All the overpowered racers drive Icarus.

Racing against 40+ rank people is starting to scare me when I join races. It didn't before, but now I'm starting to see a pattern, that, just doesn't make any sense. Like last night, I was in a race. And this black/yellow Harimau quite literally humped me to death in a 7 player race. I was in second/third position and as he came up to me. He just stayed on me. In a matter of seconds I was dead. No weapons, just humping. It reminded me of a bee, with his colors and going all over the place. :o Quite scary, since I know it wasn't intended game mechanics (I don't think SL implemented teleportation into WOHD). And I just got completely blown away.

One of them I think was a legitimate racer. (Almost a full room had this shocking speed, rank, and aggressiveness) And that was Nottola. I had a few photo finish races with that person and sent a message "wow! close!" or something, and got a nice response back "thanks! you also!" and that was that.

Someone who had helped me get AG assassin back in June said he got in a race with Nottola and called him a glitcher. I don't know. Does 40-50 rank imply this a lot? :|

mdhay
3rd July 2009, 06:13 PM
No it does not, just that he has practiced/played a lot online.

pirahpac
3rd July 2009, 09:15 PM
i was on rapier ..him with icaras..me with assegai (look vineta multi rapier wr :rolleyes: ) with my new account ..level 10 or11..lol..ranking online = number games played so no sense

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 03:18 AM
I didn't get any death threats yet, but you might like this:

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0481/MoridinTournamentJuly09-1.jpg (http://g.imagehost.org/view/0481/MoridinTournamentJuly09-1)http://g.imagehost.org/t/0866/MoridinTournamentJuly09-2.jpg (http://g.imagehost.org/view/0866/MoridinTournamentJuly09-2)

It was in Rapier, all 8 forward tracks.
Oh yes, UltraMegaChkn killed Moridin two times on the first track: Vineta-K, once with the help of my bomb. :twisted

RobCoxy
23rd July 2009, 03:52 AM
I had a run-in with a 'Narx88' today. I beat him, and he sent me messages saying the only reason i did was because i got an extra boost or something. Sounded like a bit of a tosser to be honest. Bad loser.

Jambo
23rd July 2009, 08:55 AM
Hey have to say I raced and beat that Moridin guy and we messaged each other congratulating each other on the good races.

PEPEDA
23rd July 2009, 09:10 AM
i have raced moridin a few times,just to crush him (you know i`m spanish and hot-blooded....)and of course received stupid messages like noob icaras pilot,or you don`t deserve this victory...the only thing i told him was if he was capable to see the back side of my icaras.....again received a long
/&(=/=/(&TYUGGHBU/%(/&/()/8 fuc.... message,just ignored him....but i have to admit it was funny to read that nonsense words from him hehehe

Handmadelion
23rd July 2009, 09:17 AM
My run-ins lately have been, surprisingly mannerly. I even had this one chap from Germany WAIT for me to get back to the race that had already started (just between the two of us) because we had been messaging each other back and forth. I believe I was in the middle of "u gonna get furY today?" when i went oh crap the race started. But my. What a gentleman. :) I absorbed far more mines and bombs that race because of his well-manneredness.

After that, a few more people came to my game and we got full, three of which left when I started what I will refer from now on as "the tournament." But no one was important in that race, other than the german chap, who remained top 3 with me, and my primary competition, Drugs-Bunny. That guy gave me a run for my money. I win a race, he wins the next one, I win the next one. And at the end of it all, he beat me in points by a hair. And we exchanged some rather complementary words to one another.

Yes it hasn't been a bad day for insulting texts in my message box like it usually is. But I HAVE been racing around with a bunch of red fury tails. :p

Handmadelion
24th July 2009, 03:42 PM
I was following the Vart example early this morning by owning some faces of the cocky little boys and girls who think just because they have red fire coming out of their ship, that they can stomp my classic ships. :P Eh heh, Eh heh... And then warped message no. #1 comes in while LoUD and a few others were racing with me and his message goes as follows:

"u dont have fury and u can play it how?" -themadderhatter

apparently because I was using an old ship and I must be out of my mind to do such a thing. :rolleyes: And then of course because I was hosting a few single races on the new tracks. I'm not sure where the confusion was, but that makes stupid message of the morning. Yea, morning. It's not extraordinary enough to be stupid message of the day.

On a side note, I thoroughly, enjoyed myself racing against LoUD this morning. In the past I'd felt I didn't quite stick out as a good pilot to him as much as I'd liked to, and luckily today I got to dance the hard maneuvering Pirahna around Metro Reverse and take a close victory over him! But I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for my mother, and God, and of course that bomb :D
And we closed the night (my night, haven't been to sleep yet. Hello! Fury came out!) with an accidental restart on the same track while I had been busy typing to him. He took that race leaving us even for "next time."

Now true I saw a miniscule pattern what how in the first race I took off ahead because cervantes-guy caught LoUD with a leech and that was around the time the bomb gave me my pace. Then next race I got hit right off with a plasma and this next bit happened twice (once per race) where I would hit the railguard "before" it actually starts? And it sends me sky high for about 2-3 seconds. They seemed a looot longer up there though. :(

But no way are these things going to influence what I thought of those races! I'm in such a fine mood that I feel like a gentleman's gentleman walking about his foyer wearing his evening robe and reflecting upon a most excellent dyool with another fine chap.

Yes spot on old chum, spot on. ;)

LOUDandPROUD
26th July 2009, 12:46 PM
Haha, yes, those were some fun races. We always have good ones, don't we? Looking forward to the next time we meet. Oh, and that was my plasma, by the way... ;)

djKyoto
26th July 2009, 01:17 PM
I can't ever recall anyone sending me stupid/rude messages after a online game of WipEout. Maybe I'm just a nice guy.

Or they just like me to shake my AssG-Systems. :p

tileon
26th July 2009, 02:00 PM
I don't know but it seems wipeout players are nice overall...

On other games like Burnout and GTA I met with very rude, unfriendly people. If PS3s could explode it would be nice to make noisy twats go pop. :hyper

Aeroracer
26th July 2009, 02:04 PM
On wipeout,

the players are nice and polite in general, easily the best bunch of people i have met in a computer game by far :)

Worst bunch of players i have ever met has to be in mortal kombat games:turd:turd. Degenerate Scum is an understatement to the extreme.

Ally
26th July 2009, 03:27 PM
I had a run-in with a 'Narx88' today. I beat him, and he sent me messages saying the only reason i did was because i got an extra boost or something. Sounded like a bit of a tosser to be honest. Bad loser.

Got exactly the same a good while ago, challenged him to a few 1-1's and soundly scooped him. Tit.

TehNarx
27th July 2009, 09:26 AM
Got exactly the same a good while ago, challenged him to a few 1-1's and soundly scooped him. Tit.

I remember you, I dont remember any hostile words with you however. You certainly have never raced me 1 on 1 and definitely never "scooped" me. I have been invited to this forum a couple of times by some of the nicer users here but all I can see is a bunch of elitists masturbating egos and bragging about how they got flamed. How very sad, should I expect better from the internet?:clap

Darkdrium777
27th July 2009, 09:42 AM
First post =! mention of elitism
xD

Though in my defence your "honour", Moridin has insulted many people here and deserves any correction that can be inflicted :lol

TehNarx
27th July 2009, 09:57 AM
First post =! mention of elitism
xD

Though in my defence your "honour", Moridin has insulted many people here and deserves any correction that can be inflicted :lol

Eh? I dont follow?

Darkdrium777
27th July 2009, 10:14 AM
Well, as you seemed to be addressing everyone who posted in this thread with the mention of elitism, I felt the need to explain my previous post in this thread. Though now that I think of it you probably haven't seen it (I have it set to display more replies per page.)

So never mind, carry on.

micky1984
27th July 2009, 12:28 PM
my ego just ejaculated :eek

IDReaper
27th July 2009, 12:46 PM
Well RobCoxy and Ally what was the exact message. Somtimes it is hard to determine feeling behind text messages. I've gotten things like, "Nice bombs" and "Got a lot of boosts" but it was still all good fun, I message back a lol and they say they'll get better or wipe the floor with me next round. I don't think it's that big of a deal, just competitive spirit. I know where you guys are coming from with the hate message things but was it really that bad? Like insulting bad?

TehNarx
27th July 2009, 05:32 PM
Well RobCoxy and Ally what was the exact message. Somtimes it is hard to determine feeling behind text messages. I've gotten things like, "Nice bombs" and "Got a lot of boosts" but it was still all good fun, I message back a lol and they say they'll get better or wipe the floor with me next round. I don't think it's that big of a deal, just competitive spirit. I know where you guys are coming from with the hate message things but was it really that bad? Like insulting bad?

I am not claiming innocence here, I don't deny that I have flamed people.. Not often but it has happened. Only the case with "Ally" that I'm confused about.. I only have positive memory of this guy, in fact I was in a race with him I believe not long ago and was quite impressed.

IDReaper
27th July 2009, 05:52 PM
Mhmm, okay then just some miscommunication, Ally need some work on that then.:naughty Otherwise verbal flames = bad. Virtual flames = good. Lol it's okay I was just curious.

Ally
27th July 2009, 06:54 PM
I remember you, I dont remember any hostile words with you however. You certainly have never raced me 1 on 1 and definitely never "scooped" me. I have been invited to this forum a couple of times by some of the nicer users here but all I can see is a bunch of elitists masturbating egos and bragging about how they got flamed. How very sad, should I expect better from the internet?:clap

I may be wrong, but it was definitely someone with 88 at the end of their name. I'm 90% that it was the name Narx88, called me a cheat and gave me some hilarious madness about how how his whole LAN was lolling at me. Gold. If it definitely wasn't you I'm sorry and I take it all back, unfortunately I can't go back into my messages to check as I got the yellow light a few weeks ago and got my PS3 replaced.

guillaume
27th July 2009, 06:56 PM
I've gotten things like, "Nice bombs"
Oh is that how it sounds? Well to anyone I may have sent this, I meant "You do know how to place your bombs on the track, congrats."
"You bastard!" :g

Ally
27th July 2009, 06:57 PM
I am not claiming innocence here, I don't deny that I have flamed people.. Not often but it has happened. Only the case with "Ally" that I'm confused about.. I only have positive memory of this guy, in fact I was in a race with him I believe not long ago and was quite impressed.

You got the messages still on your PS3? I'm back-peddling here and prepared to offer a full apology.

TehNarx
27th July 2009, 07:06 PM
You got the messages still on your PS3? I'm back-peddling here and prepared to offer a full apology.

I don't, but if it was me I can only apologise myself. I would never call anybody a cheater, that's ridiculous.

Ally
27th July 2009, 07:12 PM
I don't, but if it was me I can only apologise myself and to anybody else I may have offended.

It's alright I'm beginning not to think it was you. Haha watch this next time we meet online I'll get ****ing stroked.

IDReaper
27th July 2009, 07:13 PM
Hah yeah guillaume I try to drop them in completely unavoidable places or where they can't be seen till it's too late. Sry if it was me! I love how we all can come together find common ground here rather than flame. I'm...so touched...:clap

TehNarx
27th July 2009, 07:16 PM
It's alright I'm beginning not to think it was you. Haha watch this next time we meet online I'll get ****ing stroked.

Heh, I doubt it .. I cant drive for **** at the moment.

Lance
29th July 2009, 04:04 PM
Gentlemen, please reduce the unnecessary quotation, and please pay attention to the WipeoutZone guideline about not quoting the entire post by the person just ahead of your own post.

infoxicated
29th July 2009, 04:11 PM
Like the man said above - ease up on the quotations, but kudos to Ally and TehNarx for backing down from a confrontation. It's far too easy to get into a pissing match on a forum over nothing, so positive rep and well done to the pair of you. :+

Kyonshi
29th July 2009, 05:22 PM
Couple of months after WipEout HD was released, i played against a random guy from whom i dont remember the name, and beat him loud and clear by an enormous gap between the 2 of us, on several tracks. He wasnt a noob, he was steady but i clearly had some more experience at the game.

After quiting another race he lost, he replied to me "I didnt know HDTV had hacks..." I swear guys, this is what he said :D

He was sooo messed up with his frustration he said HDTV instead of WipEout HD xD I just replied "Wha'?!?" LOL

NightArh
29th July 2009, 05:49 PM
Maybe that guy is 12 years old :) You must consider that all kinds of people can play online... including :turd or :dizzy ones

DividedXZero
29th July 2009, 06:02 PM
Well I've had a variety of experiences..but not many negative ones.
A couple of people told me they would come back one day and beat me since i was on a winning streak (5+ secs on average). Though I dont remember their PSN's or if i ever encountered them again.

But my favorite one was the guy who claimed i only won because of i was "lucky" and only used turbos. So i did i few races weapons off, still beat him by a large margin, he stated the same excuse. I told him i didnt use turbos, and he called me a liar because he "heard" me and saw me use them.
I reminded him it was weapons off, what he saw was my BRs.
(Which i dont think were visible before the patches and updates were installed)

Rubix42
29th July 2009, 06:23 PM
I don't know that this counts as a chat/message session, but it sure was annoying.

Other night, Skilar(spelling escapes me at the moment) and I are racing in a hosts room, I believe it was Comasutra perhaps. We're doing single races on phantom, and the host is doing a good job of switching tracks after each race and keeping the room in order.

Then out of nowhere, the next race starts, and it's a 12 race tourney. Not that I mind, Skilar and I are pretty evenly matched, and basically trading 1st and 2nd back and forth, but this tourney was 3 courses. Chenghou, Metropia, and Moa Therma. Forward and revers. Oh, and one instance of Ubermall. That's it. Talk about boring and sneaky. I wanted to quit, but figured I'd tough it out if Skilar did. What a waste of our time though.

RobCoxy
30th July 2009, 01:14 AM
Well RobCoxy and Ally what was the exact message. Somtimes it is hard to determine feeling behind text messages.

I remember quite clearly and I can definitely say that i didn't 'mis-understand' Narx's message. He was basically saying that i only won because I got an extra turbo, which i can understand the frustration if he thought that was the case... but it was the comments after that got on my nerves. Such as 'little boys like you are not welcome' etc etc... (i'm hardly a little boy)

@Narx: Firstly, i'd like to say that i'm glad you found your way over here as, from what i saw, you are a fast pilot. But, i'd like to say that I thought you're messages were immature and I thought you were acting like a bad loser. Still, i'm willing to just leave it as 'water under the bridge' and move on. Hey, we should even have a few races again (weapons off if you like :P) just to clear the air and start afresh.

Up to you...

PoliPino
30th July 2009, 02:00 PM
The only person I've come across that's even close would be Markief.

Twice now we've ended up racing each other. Normally, he's a few seconds faster than most of the room, and he'll just race ahead of all of us, which is fine. But, one time I managed to beat him on Sebenco Climb, and after that he would then try to slow up behind me and fire weapons at me every race after he got beat.

Last night I join a room and there's Markief again. We race a number of single races, and Markief is generally leading, and me in the middle of the pack. Well, the host creates a 10 race tourney. The first 2 races Markief wins - first race I did poorly finished 5th, second race I finish 2nd a few seconds behind him. Third race - Chenghou - I manage to beat him pretty easily by almost 4 secs. Get a message: 'Now we play 4 real' or something to that effect. Next race is back to normal, him leading with me a couple secs behind and the rest of the field behind us. But, instead of pulling away, he slows down and tries to weapon me any chance he gets. After every race I get a 'Like that??' message. He keeps on doing that until the 8th race and then quits the tourney, saying he was 'bored of it'.

I didn't mind him doing it. In fact it was kind of fun seeing if I could evade his weapons as I passed. But it just seemed like he got himself a little worked up if someone beat him. Or maybe I'm reading him wrong.

Hemicrania
30th July 2009, 02:26 PM
I don't get it, why bother flaming someone. By the time yer done with yer message you could already have done 2 races. Waste of time. Besides, how can you determin that someone is a cheat. Its not like there are secret cheat codes for wipeout. If its within program code(and yer not hackin yer ps3 with a john connor atari), its not cheating in my book.* Sure its frustrating when someone knows something you don't, but its easier to quit and join a different server.

Live with it, or apply the so called "cheat" yourself and beat the guy @ his own game. Oh, and ignore his stupid messages, much easier and less time-consuming. No reply is always the best one.

*not referring to the AP zone glitch

Somehow I get the idea that mostly 14 year old hormone-bombs usally use their message box to scream @ the grownups. Only way to get rid of them is to ignore the bastards, just like you would react to a child doing the same.

IH8YOU
7th August 2009, 03:50 AM
Just had fun with another champ - I'll transcribe :nod

Join an Anulpha Pass room (Rapier) - win the race. Host restarts immediately - and I win again.

Him: "F@$king nerd"

He didn't win so I reply: f@$king loser :)

He changes race to Ubermall. I win again.

Him: "I'll own you next round, f@$king NERD"

So I win - again (seeing a pattern here?) and reply "own what now?"

He leaves the room. (shock) I then get a message...

Him: "Enjoy having no life, and probably no girlfriend, you greasy incompetent weedy nerd"

Well after the race - I send him a friendly picture in reply to his message. And also a friend request (I'm like that).

He replies: "whats that a pic of? I can't see right now cause I'm literally DOMINATING nerds like you left and right"

Me, in my weakness couldn't resist that low-hanging fruit. "dominating? oh yeah, you b!tched out and went to another room.... That I wasn't in. :D"

So that makes #*@kweed # 3 since playing WOHD.

Darkdrium777
7th August 2009, 04:08 AM
http://a.imagehost.org/0921/LolKitten_macro.jpg

Phantom? Any chance of ID so we can all stomp him too?

Connavar
7th August 2009, 06:24 AM
But my favorite one was the guy who claimed i only won because of i was "lucky" and only used turbos. So i did i few races weapons off, still beat him by a large margin, he stated the same excuse. I told him i didnt use turbos, and he called me a liar because he "heard" me and saw me use them.
I reminded him it was weapons off, what he saw was my BRs.
(Which i dont think were visible before the patches and updates were installed)
Sounds a lot like WormwoodMoridin aka LiquidMoridin

Vartazian
7th August 2009, 06:36 AM
Man, Wormwood / Liquid is a tool, he trys to pick the same courses over and over again, then blames my connection when he loses.

So I just smash him some more, and find whatever game hes in.

DividedXZero
7th August 2009, 02:02 PM
@Connavar

Nah, it wasnt him. I've seen that name a Liquid a couple of times. This was just some random no-name low ranked c0cky pilot. I believe Liquid (or other alias of his) has at least a 20+rank and is an average mid player right?

PoliPino
7th August 2009, 02:37 PM
@IH8YOU:

Was that last night? I think I was in the same room as you a couple races on Anulpha. The host would immediately restart once we got back to the lobby.

I was never close to winning so no messages for me.

IH8YOU
7th August 2009, 02:54 PM
Poli, yes it was. :D

TheFrostE
7th August 2009, 06:16 PM
Vartazian....you really are hardcore!!!! to the max:rock:rock:rock:rock

Sven
8th August 2009, 02:52 PM
The first day the game was out, I was playing online, winning by 5-10 seconds almost every race. Someone sent me a message: "your gay lol"

I was amused.

Lance
8th August 2009, 08:15 PM
So if you're a winner, you're gay? That sure as hell is not what some people told mE. ;)

Sven
8th August 2009, 10:36 PM
Hey, I just tells it like I sees it. Do you think the principle works conversely?

Aeroracer
9th August 2009, 01:13 AM
i get a lot of messages sent in weird languages.
Never really had any thing negative sent too me on wipeout...yet:nod

Handmadelion
2nd September 2009, 09:07 AM
There's this stupid message in my inbox by Handmadelion. Let me see if I can quote it in all it's superfluous length,

"<^>"

An obvious middle finger, I left a zone battle of PS's after deciding that was the best course of action after being lapped. Not only was PS outclassing me, but LAiN-85 or so was as well, AND weapon pads had been turned off, which completely put the gap between us. Not so bad for a race or two, but all of them, sadly. And this three character stupid message came after the nicest of departing gestures. I cleared my received list so I'll have to go off of memory, something to the effect of "That last one [referring to Zone] is my world! Good races mate!" by ProblemSolver, to which I adequately replied, "<^>"

lol, apologies. I was a little aggravated.

Vartazian
2nd September 2009, 11:58 AM
Wow im suprised one of my many smack talking sessions hasnt been posted yet....

RedScar
5th September 2009, 06:06 PM
Unlike you Vart, most of us are human and can't win 90% of the races we join :P

ProblemSolver
5th September 2009, 06:35 PM
@Handmadelion: Why so serious? xD

Vartazian
5th September 2009, 09:14 PM
Unlike you Vart, most of us are human and can't win 90% of the races we join :P

What I meant was. Im suprised nobody has posted one of my rampages (where I get angry and the like) on here.:dizzy

Frances_Penfold
6th September 2009, 01:15 AM
Oh, we talk about you all the time-- we just don't do it when you're looking because we are afraid you will beat us all up ;)

OBH
6th September 2009, 02:11 AM
What I meant was. Im suprised nobody has posted one of my rampages (where I get angry and the like) on here.:dizzy

rampages? your big puppy dog at heart mate :g

who could be scared of a cute little puppy? :) haha!

Vartazian
6th September 2009, 02:30 AM
Rofl. Good to know I inspire fear into my Comrade's ;)

ACE-FLO
6th September 2009, 02:46 AM
Pulse Warrior here, sorry peeps, posting in your HD section. Hope you don't mind.

Anyway, the reason why I posted is coz your chat sessions sound fun! I take it that PS is the King of Zone battle mode... man, I'd love to see a zone battle vid on you tube actually - Zone Battle must be just hectic.

So, is there a video available? :)

Vartazian
6th September 2009, 04:03 AM
You got it backwards. Problem Solver is Second to me @ Zone Battle Mode.

He is King of normal Zone mode though.

ACE-FLO
6th September 2009, 04:10 AM
love your modesty, Vartazian :) but what I wanna know is...

... is there a video available? :)

Vartazian
6th September 2009, 04:12 AM
Here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3opVo2VfDD4&feature=related

Edit : also if you get to know me. You will earn I tell it like it is. I dont cut corners.

ACE-FLO
6th September 2009, 04:39 AM
Thanks for the link! that's awesome...

'Telling it like it is' - is totally commendable! I don't mince my words either! Good on ya, Vartazian! 8)

leungbok
6th September 2009, 07:34 AM
also if you get to know me. You will earn I tell it like it is. I dont cut corners.
Even when it's at your disadvantage ? ;)

Vartazian
6th September 2009, 08:18 AM
Yeah for instance. I liek to think im the fastest canadian but im not. There Told like it is.

ACE-FLO
6th September 2009, 01:03 PM
Jeez! :) Vartazian - you just made me realize something. I just might be the fastest Indian on the planet 8)

Cheers! :rock

ProblemSolver
6th September 2009, 01:59 PM
And I'm the fastest pilot in all of WipEout HD. Zone 150, anyone? xD
Guys, you made me laugh. :lol

RobCoxy
6th September 2009, 02:36 PM
Hahaha that made me laugh ;). Good point though PS !

IH8YOU
6th September 2009, 08:41 PM
I dunno, I did see someone reach zone 1006 was it... ;)

Okay, no seriously, ProblemSolver - you're not human - so you're exempt from this contest anyhow. :nod

Darkdrium777
8th September 2009, 12:27 AM
No man, the king of Zone is Uberlander. He's at 25xx something. I wish I knew how he did it.

Note: I do know how, and he's a twat for doing it.

Vartazian
12th October 2009, 05:05 AM
Not so much a Chat Session but it was rude and unsportsman like in the most,

did an Eliminator session with Rezatron and After my 2nd plasma kill (the score was 198 me and 2 pts him Goal:200) he quit.

What a terrible sore loser, He wouldnt even finish the damn round.

Scum. I have No tolerance for ANY pilot who rage quits.

Koleax
12th October 2009, 05:36 AM
Was it just you two?

I'm curious, what happens when you're the only one left in an eliminator? Does it just end or are you stuck there without any means to finish the game?

Vartazian
12th October 2009, 05:46 AM
He Just left, Like a coward.

It booted me afterward.

Rezatron
12th October 2009, 06:05 AM
Yes I raged, I do once in a while. If you get that offended I apologize. We were playing Phantom eliminator which is not my forte (I never play Phantom in anything) and Vart was dominating. What he leaves out was me winning the next 3 eliminator Rapier matches. ;)

Stupid chat sessions? How about this after the first of my 3 consecutive eliminator wins:

Stick around when you get 60 ****ing quakes? What a ****ing terrible excuse for a pilot, you make me sick. I hope everyone on WOZ exposes you for who you are.

then I proceed to win the next 2 eliminator matches...

You regret that now? Calm yourself

Real talk.

Koleax
12th October 2009, 06:15 AM
It booted me afterward.
So it didn't go to the "race results" screen? It didn't show you finishing first, receiving a badge, rank progress and all that?

If so, that's pretty raw.

I should have been there with you guys, but I'm doing laundry. ;)

Vartazian
12th October 2009, 06:23 AM
I have no problem With Losing Reza, I didnt Rage when you beat me at all you did it fair and square. It was WAY ****ing low of you to just quit like that.

I was going to win that Metropia, but my PS3 Froze, Your lucky too I was 120 Points Ahead. Also did you notice even though you were winning, getting quake after quake after quake (I got 2 in the 3 matches) I never rage quit? NOT ONCE? Your borderline as bad as Lain.

And for the record Reza. I dont Give a flying **** about your scores on the leader boards. you have 100 more then me and I havent uploaded ANY of mine therefore, half of my rank 2-6s arent even there.

PS: for the record 1: you never sent me that message on PSN and 2: you spelled my Name wrong, Ill give 100$ to the next person to spell my name RIGHT (seems like nobody can do that these days).

eLhabib
12th October 2009, 08:12 AM
Vartazian

so where's my money, bigmouth?

Vartazian
12th October 2009, 09:28 AM
http://radioactivejam.com/images/10homer.png x10

eLhabib
12th October 2009, 10:25 AM
no, seriously, where's my money. you gotta learn to step in for your big mouth - you seem to have a problem with that.

shapealot
12th October 2009, 10:59 AM
ive had all kinds of stupid messages sent to me for winning a race by a big margin. i was having a no weapons race against a guy (i wont name him) the other day and i just managed to take over him on the last bend so he messaged me "many mistakes" so when i beat him again next race by 5 secs i sent him one saying "many mistakes?".ive also been asked to leave a race and accused of cheating loadsa times.

Aeroracer
12th October 2009, 01:19 PM
ive never raged quit but on the rare occassion have wanted to do so..but i dont because its bad manners and i also think why punish the oponnent for my failings as a player..i have had many races where i was beaten on last bend and i was beaten either cos my opponent took the last corner better or had saved a cool weapon..so good luck to them for playing well. i get frustrated when i fail to play to my best ability.:nod

blackwiggle
12th October 2009, 01:44 PM
If you "Rage Quit" your online % drops far more than if you were to win.

That applies at all speed classes.

Aeroracer
12th October 2009, 02:00 PM
what do you mean %..are you talking about how others respect you..:nod

leungbok
12th October 2009, 02:54 PM
I was wondering about that, when you quit during a race your online rank don't progress, no ? Maybe it even drops ! And i suppose it's the same for unvolontary disconnections :bomb
Fortunately i don't care about the online ranking :lol

shapealot
12th October 2009, 02:58 PM
the only time ill ever rage quit is when theres lag in a race like starting 5 secs behind everybody else or mines appearing infront of me when the ship that dropped them was on the other side of the track :mad:

i can live with my own shady piloting :D

Asayyeah
12th October 2009, 03:16 PM
That's maybe only me but noones regret the good old time through the zone when people were respecting members?

Can't stand full big mouth and it gives a real bad atmosphere through the site.

OBH
12th October 2009, 04:59 PM
You really think theres a bad atmosphere?

eLhabib
12th October 2009, 05:25 PM
compared to how it was a year ago? oh yes.

shapealot
12th October 2009, 05:26 PM
have i missed somethin?

Darkdrium777
12th October 2009, 05:35 PM
Rage-quit happens sometimes here too, though I never send any abuse to anyone when it does, as I'm too busy shutting off the PS3. :D
Takes a lot to make me rage-quit though, I can only remember two times, one was because of so much lag that I fell through the track, and the other was that I lost an epic race because I crashed into a ship that was stopped and wasn't ghosted (Though on that occasion I finished the race then quit).

OBH
12th October 2009, 06:42 PM
Though not a "stupid chat session", i have had 3 people in the last week msg me in hebrew :g

Apparently my name implies im from a certain part of the world :beer

KIGO1987
12th October 2009, 06:50 PM
hahahahahahahahah LOL Haydn

Clearly you upset a few Jews.

brainbeat
12th October 2009, 06:54 PM
hi did you google translate it, i bet it was well racist, you know how its going

OBH
12th October 2009, 06:55 PM
Upset!? Not at all!! More gutted that i wasnt representing them :beer

edit:
Nooooo no racism. Compliments i didnt understand :g still on friends list now.

KIGO1987
12th October 2009, 07:06 PM
Your ID has always caused a bit of controversy, ever since you came here, LOL, it what makes your name recognizable :g

Do what brainbeat said translate it, hold on there is a Jew here at wz, H3AVYM3TAL guy. Ask him what it says.

Should be interesting.

Rezatron
13th October 2009, 03:53 AM
I was wondering about that, when you quit during a race your online rank don't progress, no ? Maybe it even drops ! And i suppose it's the same for unvolontary disconnections :bomb
Fortunately i don't care about the online ranking :lol

Yes, I explicitly recall a few months back I just gained rank 45 online. The next race I RAGED (http://www.epicrage.org/template.jpg) and my rank fell back to 44. I think it took 2 or 3 wins to get back to 45...

OBH
13th October 2009, 01:11 PM
Your ID has always caused a bit of controversy, ever since you came here, LOL, it what makes your name recognizable :g
Wasnt even allowed it when i first registered here :g COD4 was more of a nightmare, American team mates would often tk me shouting "i killed ossssaaamma :)" down the headset. Funny at first, tedious as sin by the end!

Aeroracer
21st October 2009, 11:54 PM
wont mention players name cos i'm nice person but..........

playing in his romm with 6 other players..he thinks he is the top player...

first 2 games he beats me to first by maybe a second
third game i beat him by a second.

On every game he would restart new race while half the players were selecting ships.

after third race he just mess's about with selections screen but wont start after 5 minute players start to leave.i thought i wait to see how long he farts about..
after ten minutes he is still messing with selection screen and al players have gone.

i send him message saying "dikhead"
as soon as i pressed send button i have recieved message back ..like one second gap..it was long message full of swearing and crap like "go suk mommys nipple you f ***g loser Etc..bla bla bla

i send new message saying "hahahaha funny...but you still a dikhead for not starting race and not letting players change ship"

he sent his reply he must have pre written already back instantly full of swearing and saying i am banned and blocked...

point is he blocks me makes me laugh like if anyone would want to play him or even acknowledge his existance.
The fact his replys were written before i sent my message shows this is not the first time he has had grief..
I dont think many players have not been blocked by this blockhead.

MetaKraken
22nd October 2009, 12:00 AM
I don't race online pretty often (since I'm going for the Wipeout Disciple trophy, using Icaras), so if I ever have the mood to play them online and that if I ever see a message that reads "Dude, GTFO, like your ship can run faster than my Icaras.", I would reply to him that "it's not my fault you don't have the Fury expansion pack and that my Auricom Fury won the race. It's only a game. Get over it. Just buy the Fury expansion pack and stop your whining.".

This might happen frequently whenever I receive a hate message from another player.

leungbok
22nd October 2009, 08:08 AM
wont mention players name cos i'm nice person but..........
Don't care for that, you'll stay a nice person but..........THE NAME ! THE NAME
! THE NAME :hyper

Constrictor
22nd October 2009, 10:54 AM
Does his Nick end w/ 88?

shapealot
22nd October 2009, 11:52 AM
@jasmin he was probably writing that hate mail thats why he was farting about so long

Amorbis
23rd October 2009, 06:33 PM
Whilst racing today I got a strange message from a user called XTMNTR_2097, or something spelt like that. The message said I was a guinea pig in his 'experiment'. I have no idea what this means, it got strange when I noticed his rank was 2 and he had no trophies in his profile but was a very capable racer. Maybe they are a user here on the Zone in disguise?

I don't know if I've ruined anyone's plans but I thought I'd let everyone know.

yeldar2097
23rd October 2009, 07:12 PM
invite me if you see him again - nobody speaks to my sideki...er...killing partner (:P) like that and gets away with it :twisted.

I know you asked if it was me but when I replied to your message I'd only just got home from work :)

SaturnReturn
23rd October 2009, 07:57 PM
i'm nice person but..........
i send him message saying "dikhead"

Seriously? :blarg

On every game he would restart new race while half the players were selecting ships.
It's rare that you would see this happen, no? Half the players in the room changing ship every time? Can't help but think you're exaggerating a bit.

When a room is full, it's hard to let people change ships, because it starts on auto. Maybe he was being a dickhead - I wasn't there so don't know, but sending the guy a message and asking if he could stay in the edit game screen for a bit to allow people to change ships would surely be far more likely to get the desired result? You can't know anything about him either, whether the reason he's messing around or just generally the type of person he is. If it's that bad, start your own game maybe? You could invite the other people in the game to your game via players met, as I'm sure they'll appreciate a good hoster if they were having such trouble changing ships.

Bottom line, how can you complain about his message when you sent one along the same lines? Those kind of messages only spread bad-feeling between players IMO.

Aeroracer
24th October 2009, 12:49 AM
@saturn..:clap

Errmmmm......i think you need to re-read the original post again ...pay more attention...... and do not pull bits out of it and use them out of context.:nod :nod

his whole actions throughout the game session drove me to my conclusion not the fact he just started a game when we were swapping ships:)..the fact he had written his foul language messages beforehand proves it i was right.:nod:nod:nod

edit ohh btw being a nice person dosnt mean i gotta take crap either :)

crawdad62
24th October 2009, 02:39 AM
edit ohh btw being a nice person dosnt mean i gotta take crap either :)

I'm still trying to figure out whether crap means crap or crap means good.????

no its not..

good crap

good s**t

are positive.

crap can mean its naff yet funny..depends on context it's used in.Guess it can also have different uses in other countries..:)

stinkleroy
24th October 2009, 02:56 AM
@saturn..:clap

Errmmmm......i think you need to re-read the original post again ...pay more attention...... and do not pull bits out of it and use them out of context.:nod :nod

I read your post and thought exactly the same thing...you sent the first abusive message, whether he was already writing one to you actually doesn't matter as you received it after you sent yours. Unless of course your'e telepathic as well as incredibly nice....

If you don't like what someone is doing whilst hosting then just leave the game and find another.

eLhabib
24th October 2009, 12:56 PM
+1 to that.
and even if someone is giving you crap (bad crap that is), be nice in return! trust me, it makes them feel even worse than if you gave back crap (again, bad crap) ;)

some of the stuff you're posting, jasmin, actually reminds me more of an immature boy than the girl you claim to be...
the plot thickens, I'd say... :P

DISRUPTOR
25th October 2009, 08:56 PM
@Jasmin-Jade.

Assuming your above post was an accurate account, I agree that the player in question was as you so nicely put it " A dickhead" :p . You stated they did actually "fart about on the selection screen":p for up to 10 minutes without starting, thus wasting 7 other players time.
But your message was completely childish, but as this is the "stupid message/chat session" thread I can not really complain.
My advice to you when you meet these types of players is as Stinkleroy stated "walk away". Do not let them wind you up as there are numerous players like this online, trying to get even with all of them is pointless. Enjoy the game, ignore the twits.
I also thought you were a little harsh in your reply to Saturn Returns in my opinion.

@eLhabib

+1 to that.
and even if someone is giving you crap (bad crap that is), be nice in return! trust me, it makes them feel even worse than if you gave back crap (again, bad crap) ;)

I agree with this in certain circumstances, though this is laughably hypocritical coming from you as in your same post you insult a fellow member twice by stating their posts are reminiscent of an immature boy and in others words you simply imply Jasmin is not actually a girl, which must have been extremely insulting and hurtful to her.:clap
Those types of remarks actually make me think that perhaps you may like to pretend to be a girl yourself using your secret accounts that you may have, to live out your alter ego’s, so therefore suspect any other female users as being fake too. So my advice to you is that you live by the advice you so readily give out to others and be less spiteful in the process.

In defence of Jasmin-Jade, she is a girl as I have spoken to her, as have several others 360 players via headsets on Xbox live where she tends to hang out mostly. Though I find it hard to understand what gender has to do with a computer game and why anyone normal would even be challenging players over it. :?

some of the stuff you're posting, jasmin, actually reminds me more of an immature boy than the girl you claim to be...
the plot thickens, I'd say... :P

I would be greatly interested in analysis on my posts since you so readily give it.
What gender/age am I based on my posts
I would really value your expert opinion on the this matter.:p

Aeroracer
25th October 2009, 09:24 PM
obviously i have angered some members with my post about me sending rude message to another player cos he was being a jerk online..

im not justifing sending rude messages is right..i should have walked but i bit instead and got angry with him and snapped at him..

i didnt mean to come across that i was rightous in my actions....so i apologise to any who have been offended by my post...
next time i meet bad player ...i walk away and not retaliate

@sorry to mr saturn for my bitchy post..i as still angry with the player i spoke about and got way to defensive..you were only trying to be constructive..

eLhabib
26th October 2009, 12:02 PM
Distruptor, you are right, what I wrote was hypocritical, thanks for making me realise; so Jasmin: I want to apologize. I shouldn't have called you out like that without knowing you, and it didn't occur to me when I wrote it that it would hurt you if you actually are a girl. :paperbag

Those types of remarks actually make me think that perhaps you may like to pretend to be a girl yourself using your secret accounts that you may have, to live out your alter ego’s, so therefore suspect any other female users as being fake too. So my advice to you is that you live by the advice you so readily give out to others and be less spiteful in the process.

I would be greatly interested in analysis on my posts since you so readily give it.
What gender/age am I based on my posts
I would really value your expert opinion on the this matter.:p

let me highlight one of your sentences again: So my advice to you is that you live by the advice you so readily give out to others and be less spiteful in the process.

Quid pro quo, ey? ;)

ProblemSolver
26th October 2009, 01:46 PM
Distruptor, you are right, what I wrote was hypocritical, thanks for making me realise; so Jasmin: I want to apologize. I shouldn't have called you out like that without knowing you, and it didn't occur to me when I wrote it that it would hurt you if you actually are a girl. :paperbag ...
Nothing less than what I've expected from you. :+

crawdad62
26th October 2009, 01:51 PM
Alright everybody group hug!

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/crawdad62/group-hug.jpg

ProblemSolver
26th October 2009, 01:57 PM
ROFL xD

ACE-FLO
26th October 2009, 02:01 PM
This thread is too funny, really, it is!

All I'm saying is, if I was kept in the lobby for 10 mins, and got a rude msg from the host - I'd do what Jasmin did. Standard. I'm not gonna be all pc with someone who don't deserve it! Say my fufu and leave the room!

Btw, I'm coming to HD soon - as a complete noob :D

Darkdrium777
26th October 2009, 03:13 PM
group-hug.jpgI wish that image was over 50KB :blarg

abukii
26th October 2009, 05:17 PM
Ace-- add me. Ill walk you through the masses of tracks:nod

yeldar2097
26th October 2009, 10:37 PM
Btw, I'm coming to HD soon - as a complete noob :D

Less haste, more speed ACE ;)

AKA

GET A ******* MOVE ON!

:g

I can't remember who it was (besides a random) but I got a message from someone saying 'thanks for ruining my day' a while back. Just remembered it now...
Cut me deep that did, no kidding :(

crawdad62
26th October 2009, 10:43 PM
I wish that image was over 50KB :blarg

I know the rules.;) That and the fact you'd miss out on a wonderfully touching, heartfelt picture.

Aeroracer
27th October 2009, 02:03 AM
just for you crawdad62

i thought the picture was ..."good crap":P.....

crawdad62
27th October 2009, 02:27 AM
i thought the picture was ..."good crap":P.....

LOL!!!!!!! :+:p

Darkdrium777
27th October 2009, 06:19 AM
Thank you photobucket for removing it hahaha :lol :D

crawdad62
27th October 2009, 02:16 PM
Man! They're on it. That surprises me.

PEPEDA
14th June 2010, 09:01 PM
I don`t write here often,but this time i have to.
There is a pilot named i_am_plisken or something similar that continuosly
insults me when i win him.I play wo now almost exclusively eliminator.
I know this game mode depends a lot of luck,and a bit skill,but i think you may be skilled with weapons if you want to do a good race.
I have tried to talk this to him,but the insults come again,against me,my family,my country.....maybe he is too young or maybe she is.....MATE AT THE END THIS IS A GAME.
Greetings to all zoners.

Kyonshi
14th June 2010, 09:08 PM
Pepeda, i'd say; continue to beat his sorry ass to the pulp at Eliminator. At some point, this dumbf*ck will realize how pointless it is to continue giving you ****. You a top dog dude, i'm sure you have no problem winning over this jerk time after time! ;) Its too bad you don't do regular races anymore, i could race with ya sometimes :)

PEPEDA
14th June 2010, 09:26 PM
I have race thousands times against a lot of pilots,top eliminator pilots like rhymane,dillthesaluki,cooper97,mija,fleaux,decaden ,fraginator,tekkergirl,polo37 and many more,and never had problems.
He always call me cheater,is there anyway in eliminator to do some some cheats?because i don`t know how.....

SaturnReturn
14th June 2010, 09:28 PM
In WipEout HD online, 'cheater' is just cretin-speak for 'awesome'. Don't worry about it. ;) Just ignore him and he'll probably get bored eventually.

tug_14
14th June 2010, 10:31 PM
that's remind me something ... or someone .
And i f i ask to some people here who play online races with me ( many many people ) : do u known a player ( low class ) who insult you each time u win against him .

w............n

He sent me and others the same insult mail....
Like Sat told u : " ...Just ignore him.... " and me im telling u ; just ignore and continue to kick his ass , again and again... and again

and again

Aeroracer
15th June 2010, 12:17 AM
put him on your ignore list. His mesages are not worth opening or reading.tbo there not even worth deleting as that requires a few more button press than i could be bothered with.best just to not recieve them by ignoring him.

Enjoy the game...ignore the sore losers who r rude.

DreamyElf
15th June 2010, 10:53 AM
@ PEPPEDA
jasmin-jade is right :)

personally i don't receive messages often.
but i have received some msgs like "good race","nice win" etc.
since you are racing online it is possible to receive negative msgs from people(losers) who can't lose or think they are better... (it happens to me very often in Fifa 10 rather than in wipeout)

there is a certain french guy named " f****69" that i raced sometimes and he always sends me abusing msgs saying something bad in french( although i know extremely basic french XD).
what can you do in this occassion?
do what jasmin-jade said: ignore him or add him to your block list.
and even better never race with him again.
don't let anyone spoil your fun with the game! :nod
i do this with 2-3 pilots that i found they act innapropriate and childish.

il_mago_di_Doz
18th June 2010, 11:21 PM
and again
LOOOOL :lol

akirapill
20th June 2010, 09:43 PM
I just got some abuse from I_am_pliskin, apparently I am a phagot (yes with a ph) because in eliminator mode I drive to the front of the pack with a quake and turn around to get everyone with it. Tactics arnt alowed and I should be banded from all servers.

Kyonshi
21st June 2010, 04:06 AM
w............n

Hmmm... Huh... Well...Ok, I'd like buy an "O".:|

There's 4 of them! *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

Ok now i'd like to solve! :D

WORMWOODMORIDIN

That is right! **** yeah i won!:hyper

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap

kaori
21st July 2010, 01:46 PM
Few minutes ago, I entered in a room with some zoners, and a player I didn't know : xMAincZykZz.

I immediately received a message : "Heloo,"
I thought "maybe it's a zoner who reconize me"

After the first race, a second message, no subject : "can u share me the Fury expanion :)" (yes expanion ^^)

I've just answered "lol", and after 2-3 races, he quitted, surely after negative reponses from all the players in the room :g

Danterich
21st July 2010, 02:05 PM
:lol that´s a good one
was in same room(ggs btw), but haven´t received any messages from him

F.E.I.S.A.R
21st July 2010, 02:26 PM
I want to say something...I got a "seizure" on the last day of Avalon(could hae taken a pic,but,sorry!)
Here's how is(sort of)went:
FEISAR-CSY:bgggggggggggggg
FEISAR-CSY:ggggggggggg
Some zoner(I forgot who,maybe Woopzilla?):Feisar's having a seizure
Basically,I was "typing" a lot of Gs,making some on the Avalon Lounge think I was having a "seizure". My DS3 and keyboard were acting up that day at that moment.(I hope some remember...)
EDIT:I was NOT having a seizure. It was just my control and keyboard going screwy.

KIGO1987
21st July 2010, 03:21 PM
Shiit that isnt good at all.

DreamyElf
26th July 2010, 04:55 PM
today i played some gt5 online after a long time.

first race against a better french driver, he won me and all good-fair play between us.

next race is Eiger Nordwand. 2 players.
i start second and following very close the leader.
i'm waiting for the perfect moment to pass and since this track is tight i don't risk hitting the other player.
so on final lap i do my move and overtake cleanly the leader.
guess what?
after 5 secs in the right corner before the tunnel she doesn't brake and hits me with over 100 km/h and sends me out of track...
of course i lose but i also receive an abusing msg in greek (it turned out she was greek like me...) that i won't translate here...
i replied politely and received another stupidly abusing msg(in which she also claimed that she never touched me! lol).
didn't bother to reply again and added her to the block list...

i hate it when things like that happen, it kills my mood and fun for the rest of the day...

sorry if this incident wasn't wipeout related but this thing has happened to me in wipeout hd too before...

Aeroracer
26th July 2010, 06:07 PM
i was playing a race and some canadian player joins the race..
i race him i hit with a missile a rocket and a disruptor thing and blow him off the track and win..he sends message saying

"b***s**t ....your B******t..bla bla bla......................

turned he was right though as he beat me hard in the next 2 races..

he could have been a bit nicer..

just glad i blew him up and buged him...:nod

brummpahh
26th July 2010, 08:34 PM
nice one jasmin :D

recently i had a rapier race against
an obvious fake at met fwd. Had
a good one with 5 boosts and just
short b4 finish, he quit. Not very
polite, too.
Received then the usual "f****ing ch**ter"
thing, lol. 5 mins later a i joined a tournament
and beat him 8 times the nasty way.
I guess that bugged him too. no new msg due
to a good thing called block list.

Have fun everyone :rock

Danterich
26th July 2010, 09:47 PM
A short advice for you zoners:

The higher your (stupid) online-rank is, the more spam you get:!

SaturnReturn
26th July 2010, 10:05 PM
I pretty much never get any of these kinds of messages. You're obviously all doing it wrong. :p

yeldar2097
26th July 2010, 10:21 PM
Me neither :D

Maybe it's a Dutch thing. They're scared of pirates I reckon :pirate

Danterich
26th July 2010, 10:22 PM
Yes Saturn you might be right. I almost never received spams since my account exists, but at online-rank level 100 that changed dramatically.
Yes i was a weirdo pilot these days, but i guess that will happen to all pilots at higher ranks.

Aeroracer
26th July 2010, 11:47 PM
if you play in a proper room with real players its cool.these peasant players that send rude messages are probally just newbies..i have never recieves a rude message of a proper player except the one above..but he was maybe just angry with what happened..

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 01:17 AM
That is the advantages of just having friends only private rooms.

Aeroracer
27th July 2010, 01:27 AM
totaly agree 90% of my games are friends only rooms or event organized here by the players..
the only problem is there all too fast so i do get blown up a fair bit or left in miles behind..but we talk and have fun..which is good

Colonel
5th August 2010, 12:57 PM
I got a message off I_Am_Plikssen (or whatever he's called) last night, it was something to the effect of "faggot cheatin faggot teleportin niggah". I asked him what on Earth he was going on about and received a similar message, with the phrase "towel-head" thrown in for good measure.

I laid into him for a couple of paragraphs then put him on my "Block" list. He's the first person on there actually and hopefully the last, everyone else I've talked to on Wipeout has been really sound.

leungbok
5th August 2010, 06:00 PM
I already met that guy online it's I_am_plisken if i remember well (reference to snake plisken of "new york 1997" movie, i suppose) i noticed his name for that reason, but not his piloting skills, lol, but no stupid messages i was lucky :P. Well the character in that sci-fi movie is not exactly subtle... ;)

Aeroracer
5th August 2010, 06:26 PM
I got a message off I_Am_Plikssen (or whatever he's called) last night, it was something to the effect of "faggot cheatin faggot teleportin niggah". I asked him what on Earth he was going on about and received a similar message, with the phrase "towel-head" thrown in for good measure.

I laid into him for a couple of paragraphs then put him on my "Block" list. He's the first person on there actually and hopefully the last, everyone else I've talked to on Wipeout has been really sound.

sorry to hear of your unfortunate encounter with this online nob-sac

I dont understand this plkssen...

He called u a niggah and a towel head..does he know you personally..how would he know what colour your skin is or anything about your culture..

or was he grabbing at straws and just guessing about you..if he is then he is more stupid the he appears.

tbo calling u a niggah is pretty bad and im sure if you sent the message to ps3 as a grievance plikseen wouldnt be going online for a looooonnng time..

at least u blocked him so u wont have to listen to his garbage..

@Question is you block someone and they join a race how does it work..

Darkdrium777
5th August 2010, 09:30 PM
The block list is only for communication I believe.

Aeroracer
10th September 2010, 12:53 AM
lol..i got stupid message for winning it went like this

f**k you n**ger jew lizard...dont understand why he would think im of african origin who practices judaism just cos i beat him in a race..

thats gotta be one of the most stupid irrelevant messages i have heard off..

IDReaper
10th September 2010, 01:45 AM
I was just playing some rapier and I got a message from the host that read: ur no fun.

He left shortly after TT. He wasn't low level per say, but I felt really bad for suppossedly sucking the fun out of his game:(

Got rank 7 chengou forward tho :g

Aeroracer
10th September 2010, 01:54 AM
you were supposed to let him win to make him feel good..id reaper..

btw i sent andybob a rocket from you but he still beat me so you will have to play him now and he was back to form as well..

Challenger #001
20th October 2010, 05:43 PM
I set up a 12-race tourney to get myself the 'Endurance' trophy, which DE and novide kindly joined along with some mysterious guy in a FEISAR who began trumping all of us. :/ But also joined was a rank 7 guy who went by the name of tjm345. He left at the start of the first race, obviously realising it was Phantom. I then got a message from him/her/it at the second race, which I didn't read for another race or two until I managed to access it in the time between races. It read as follows:

HIDDEN TROPHY

TAKES 8 people 12 races no fury only campagin skins - ONLY WAY TO GET TROPHY

Given that I am in possession of a brain, I could tell that this was the 'Bling Brigade' trophy. I decided to ignore it until after the races, when I could send him a message saying that yes, I did know, and I'd sort out a race for it sooner or later. But about halfway through the races, about race 7, I got another message. This one read:

YOU NOW

ENGLISH & FRENCH CAN YOU SET UP GAME YOU TALK TO OTHER PLAYER I ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH

OK, so any feelings of sympathy I had evaporated. I was still in the race to begin with, and likely as not would still have been even if he hadn't been able to see it. I wasn't about to abandon the race just to set up a race for some clot who: (a) can't understand how to send a polite message, (b) couldn't punctuate a polite message if he tries and (c) showed absolutely no regard for trying to speak what is possibly the most important foreign language for a Briton to learn. Every Briton should know at least some French, should at least try it! And why should I be forced to act as an intermediate simply because I put in the effort in the schools I've been to and talking to French friends? :bomb

I wouldn't have minded (c), but the fact that he'd been so careless just reminds me of the worst parts of modern day Britons, and so I replied coolly after the races that I had no intention of racing with him, and could find other people to do Bling Brigade with. Hopefully French ones.

Temet
22nd October 2010, 07:20 AM
Hello Challenger #001,

I had to read your message 3 times to catch more or less everything.
So if I well understand, some guy asked you to set up a Bling Brigade race because you can speak English and French? (Si tu veux t'entraîner, viens sur la tchatbox sur WOArena ^^)
This guy is stupid... I think 80% (EDIT : a colleague told me "no, less than 50%" oops) of people below 50 years old in France can read/write English correctly enough to be understood (even if I have a big doubt now, reading my own sentence :g ).

So this means Swedish should speak English or French? Same for Spanish, Italian, etc? This is awesomely stupid!

English is international language. If someone intends to play with some foreign people, he should write/read English and so do his opponents.

PS : the feisar guy who beat everybody... I'm pretty sure I know who it was, because he told me yesterday evening : "I'm in a 12 races tournament" ... and it's what we call a "ninja account" ... meaning a well known player that wants to play anonymously. Personnaly, I don't like "ninja accounts", but this is just me :D

PS2 : I just talked with the guy, it was not him... sorry! Maybe not a "ninja account" then...

Tiduch
23rd March 2013, 12:17 AM
I guess that a lot of people know him from eliminators rooms and he is a great player in that mode.
But in my opinion, that guy is so pathetic, i just came back today to play some eliminators and he still calling me a cheater (he called me a cheater even few months ago).
I dont know why people cant take the truth that someone is better than them. I still have high winning streaks in 3-8ppl rooms and 100% wins in 1v1.
Im the only one here? That PEPEDA guy has too much ego, he thinks that he is a god in eliminator lool.

Few screen shots from his hate mails.

And my response to him for fun :)

JABBERJAW
23rd March 2013, 03:55 AM
you should ask him why a "wipeout god" would need a shield? :)