PDA

View Full Version : A message from mothramegas

infoxicated
1st September 2002, 09:50 PM
Our friend who started the topics offering rips of the Wipeout Fusion soundtrack sent me this private message:

You're a moron
nice site though.
If somebody pays 50 bucks for a game, why aren't they allowed to keep music within that game on a cd?
As if anybody in a forum this small would be looking if they didn't already have the game. Is it piracy then to not rip it yourself?

Suck a nice fat cock and don't reply
As requested, I haven't replied, and anyone else who wishes to discuss pirate games/music on this site should do exactly that and find somewhere else to do it.

As I said in the topic in the Fusion forum, each to their own, but I don't want it discussed here.

Wamdue
1st September 2002, 10:07 PM
we´re having a bit of a dumbass-boom here.. thats 2 assholes in what.. one week?

Lance
1st September 2002, 11:35 PM
either mothramegas did not read the part about the webmaster being a sony employee or he has no empathy for other humans

Spaceboy Gajo
6th September 2002, 07:01 AM
What we've had two dumb asses?

What we've had two dumb asses in one week?

:(

I was getting so used to the dumb ass filter that Infoxicated put up in this forum.

Now there's a leak,

spaceboy gajo

AmishRobot
6th September 2002, 01:20 PM
I mourn the lack of creativity.

Although, if you put mothramegas and julian gamble in a room together... whoah.... pleasure central!
:D

Lance
7th September 2002, 12:55 AM
watching them try to insult each other [how can you insult someone when everything you say is true?!! :o ] might just be frustrating to those who want to hear something really imaginative, original, and polysyllabic
:)

hm... i probably shouldn't make this post, or even think about such things. probably best to just let ill-will dig its own hole and bury itself

buT, it's so hard for me to ignore an opportunity to disparage bad behaviour! :D