PDA

View Full Version : metropia foward help

JABBERJAW
2nd November 2008, 07:29 PM
I was wondering if I could get a line from asa or mad ice (or whoever else knows the fastest route) regarding the best line on a TT metropia run, turn by turn, and when to use the turbo. I feel a little lost on this one so far.

Maschinengeist
3rd November 2008, 09:03 PM
I don't claim to be any sort of expert, but as far as the best use of the boost function...I got my best laps by using the boost in one of two places: right at the apex of that last banked right-hander, or right at the beginning of the straightaway before it...I hope this helps; it certainly worked for me when I was doing the time trials/speed laps there during the campaign.

trentdf
4th November 2008, 01:58 AM
Use the boost on the up-hill at the start, and do a BR.

Asayyeah
4th November 2008, 07:00 AM
i am using turbo boost at the same location Trendtf mentionned : actually i don't like flow of that track.

KIGO1987
4th November 2008, 07:44 AM
Boost on the hill after the start. Hard on the next 3 corners for side shifting. Must be quick, stay left or right though the mag strips, in order to get all boost pads, cut the corners after the mag strip then nail it to the end.

blackwiggle
4th November 2008, 11:22 AM
If anybody would know about Metropia it would be KIGO,I only ever see him for about a lap and then he's off,gets me at the mag strip every bloody time....3rd globally at phantom speed last time I looked.

KIGO1987
4th November 2008, 12:31 PM
Metropia Black was my favourite track in Pulse along with Moa Therma and Vertica, so i got a fair bit of practice there. With the old Pulse crew too, with the online races.

Im pretty happy with the 3rd highest score at the moment. Im in french territory now. I think if i get any more of those scores in the game, the french will have to put up there baguette barricades up to stop me.

1. Asayyeah
2. Expitarius
:burger:donut :burger:donut :burger:donut :burger:donut :burger:donut:burger
3. KIGO1987

Looool, in all in good spirit:D

JABBERJAW
4th November 2008, 01:16 PM
THANKS, I figured it out shortly after writing that. I was turboing on the mag strip, but that was much slower