PDA

View Full Version : pulse cheats posted on youtube

sakerbax
31st October 2008, 04:02 PM
i really hope not many ppl notice this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FyGN_xJXZg

Lance
31st October 2008, 04:59 PM
By spreading the link to another site and using the thread title you have, you've made it easier for cheaters to find it with a search engine. :D

Darkdrium777
31st October 2008, 05:24 PM
Sad sad sad...
Kandang, please remove his video from the responses on yours. There is no need for this video to be spread any further.

mdhay
31st October 2008, 05:56 PM
By spreading the link to another site and using the thread title you have, you've made it easier for cheaters to find it with a search engine. :D

Isn't irony wonderful?:D
Maybe 42 has something to do with it! lol

sakerbax
31st October 2008, 06:34 PM
if believed it would make a difference i wouldn't post it,
the trick is to not use the word h-a-c-k-s that way when you use google you would only find this post after sorting out through dozens of sites that supposedly have cheats and walkthroughs (gamespot ign gamefaqs cheatcc etc) =)

searching for it on youtube however..

Lance
31st October 2008, 07:08 PM
I always thought that entering the word "cheats" was enough.

uuh.. not that I ever searched for any.

Darkdrium777
31st October 2008, 07:10 PM
To be fair the number of laps editor could be fun, I always found that races in Phantom were over so quickly (What happened to the 1 minute + lap times?), but the 20 thousand seconds autopilot and unlimited shield is sickening and stupid. If it wasn't for those he is a crap player, as evidenced by the first part of the video.

sakerbax
31st October 2008, 11:05 PM
crappy is an understatement =)
and yep like i posted on the comments to that video i have no problem with cheats, and in fact i always try any cheats available for the games i play, but bringing them online or uploading records made with them is just not funny, or ok trying the online cheats might be funny but definitely not rewarding.

uploading records would be neither

Harvai
1st November 2008, 11:34 AM
I agree with that Sakerbax, I often use cheats during single player, especially with games like the GTA series, just to have some fun.

But using cheats and hacks during online play? That's just lame. And using them to set records? Come on!

GalacticSpartan
1st November 2008, 11:37 AM
D8 I`m gonna..I`m gonna...I`m gonna...uh.. send them a bomb. *has a package bomb with a :3 look on it*

darkfaerytales
1st November 2008, 09:00 PM
wow, i wish the lap editor and the other camera view for WO-HD! :beer

Scruffem
14th January 2009, 08:26 PM
I agree with you Darkdrium on the lap editing idea and maybe using cheats in a RECORDLESS singleplayer would be interesting to toy with, but the manipulation of online stats with this crapola is ridiculous. All of us who are in friendly competition over a game we all love are getting stomped on by a couple people who get to the top by modding their PSP. :(

Chill
19th January 2009, 06:39 PM
Hey it's been a little while since I been on...

But I just saw the cheats, and that's a damn shame... I'm still going to play online with Pulse of course, I'm just choosing not to use the cheats. I wish they had too much trouble with it, and just gave up finding cheats for it!! damn!