PDA

View Full Version : Chenghou too difficult? Any tips?

Dj_Breaker
27th October 2008, 01:46 AM
Hi guys, ive been lurking Wipeout Zone for years.. recently bought a shirt from your Cafepress store.

Btw guys, what happened to the Wipeout Zone themed merchandise you had a couple years ago?

So the point of this, I'm a relatively proud Icarus pilot, i stopped using Assagi when i found out they were overrated, and overused online.

Chenghou Project... jeeze i hate this track. Its the only track i cannot seem to do well in. That first sharp corner, the two jumps, and then the long left corner after all that is just insane.

Does anyone have some tips for improving at Chenghou?

I'm still mastering the sideshift technique, but i can get up to zone 54 at Anulpha pass so far (Stick+shift).

Added note: I know there is a similar difficulty topic under this one, but i believe that is talking about a different subject.

On a side note, im glad to see i still have my Talons Reach record (NTSC-A), Wipeout XL on Vector Single Lap :3. Still can't beat Al though.

Lance
27th October 2008, 02:53 AM
Your topic is different in that what you are really doing is asking for tips on a specific track. You chose an inaccurate title for this thread. It should have been: "Does anyone have some tips for improving at Chenghou?"
I can change the title for you if you are unable to use the advanced editor to change it yourself. I would prefer to not have to do the extra work. Next time, please try to create an accurately descriptive title. Yes, I'm in a bad mood because I already had to merge a new thread started by you that ignored an already existing thread on the topic. I left a redirect.

Rapier Racer
27th October 2008, 01:03 PM
i stopped using Assagi when i found out they were overrated, and overused online.

Totally agree with you theres no one online that can actually win anything with this overrated pile of crap. Say! Can I have your PSN user name please....? Can you join me online soon?

eLhabib
27th October 2008, 01:09 PM
Hehehe ;) drop me an invite too, will ya?

Rapier Racer
27th October 2008, 02:24 PM
Of course! Being an Assegai pilot I need all the help I can get!

Lance
27th October 2008, 04:24 PM
}Lance is just sitting back and watching the show with amusement.{ :D

Axel
27th October 2008, 07:37 PM
Don't worry I'll do the ass kicking. Add me mate, i'll show you what Assegai is all about :P

Dj_Breaker
27th October 2008, 09:32 PM
Your topic is different in that what you are really doing is asking for tips on a specific track. You chose an inaccurate title for this thread. It should have been: "Does anyone have some tips for improving at Chenghou?"
I can change the title for you if you are unable to use the advanced editor to change it yourself. I would prefer to not have to do the extra work. Next time, please try to create an accurately descriptive title. Yes, I'm in a bad mood because I already had to merge a new thread started by you that ignored an already existing thread on the topic. I left a redirect.

Okay, i changed it, sorry Lance, wont happen again. I'm an experienced forum user, and i guess i was just being lazy.

Edit: For some odd reason it is not updating.

BTW: For those that want my psn user name, its the same as my username here. Spelled the same way, etc.

Darkdrium777
27th October 2008, 09:48 PM
You can add your PSNID to your profile through the UserCP. Like me. ^

eLhabib
27th October 2008, 10:07 PM
Don't worry I'll do the ass kicking. Add me mate, i'll show you what Assegai is all about :P

... :rolleyes:
you just destroyed the beautiful irony of this thread. But thanks anyway for the 'support' ;)

Lance
27th October 2008, 10:24 PM
C'mon now, he's from "Calisto"; he didn't realise. :)

Axel
28th October 2008, 09:15 PM
Yeah the time lag to the Jupiter moons are terrible around this time of the cycle. G-Police FTW!!! :P