PDA

View Full Version : WipEout HD Videos

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

ericd7
25th October 2013, 11:48 PM
Thanks guys :)
I didn't know about the 3 BRs, anyways i'm not comfortable with the 2 brs combo so..

Video quality isn't very good, i noticed the video quality dropped a lot, working from the original avi into wmv on Windows Movie Maker, but thought it would be ok on youtube.
I used the same recording tools and software as usual. Maybe i missed some options on youtube ?

Cipher
25th October 2013, 11:58 PM
wmv gets compressed horribly on le youtubes

it's more forgiving on H264

Go for the H264 codec using the avi/mp4 or mov container with a bitrate of 30k kb/s @ the source's frame rate and reso and tick the checkbox on export to prepare the video for streaming using the "fast start" thingy
Don't know how versatile windows movie maker is though, i know i raged on it in the past and went mac instead

Cipher

leungbok
26th October 2013, 01:26 AM
And where's the triple BOK Br on Metro ????? pff ....
Triple BR combo is on metropia...reverse ;)
Nice TTs Eric :)

Cipher
26th October 2013, 02:35 AM
could anyone please link me to that >.> trizone and blue were just talking about it earlier today, trizone said it wasn't too hard, so i have to learn it now :P

Cipher

GekkoP
26th October 2013, 08:21 AM
I think they mean something like this (skip to 8.30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw03VqqBAR0#t=511

(my fav WOHD pilot, by the way)

tug_14
26th October 2013, 09:21 AM
I know the triple on metro rev ... even me was able to do it ( not in my top time wich is with only two br :paperbag )
But , i remember see you in an obscur vid making a triple after the magstrip on metro ... and may be wowo to ( and perhaps pih to ...)

leungbok
26th October 2013, 10:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpezcNsOhpEnah, only 2 BRs after the mag on metro fwd and they're not really chained :beer

tug_14
26th October 2013, 10:22 AM
my apologies, it must be the age ... my memory fails me :bomb

Cipher
26th October 2013, 01:20 PM
Thx for the link Gekko ;), practicing time i guess :D

Cipher

Cipher
28th October 2013, 06:25 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember UberR Rapier correctly, if you skip the sideshift and simply nose up it's a double barrel roll opportunity.

Sorry for the double post, but coming back to this, yes, you were right, it's a double roll by simply pitching, have to get it right though, getting enough air isn't an easy task, thx for that one ^^

Anyone know if you can get the roll on phantom straight out of the start?

Cipher

kleidoscopik_1er
28th October 2013, 09:38 PM
@Ericd7m: Nice ones. I really liked sol2 rev n CP rev.

@Yeldar and Cipher: Yes, just pitching up. This double is really easy to do once you find the trick.
You must have a diagonal line before pitching instead a straight one.
For example, fly on the left side of the track, then turn a little to the right just before pitching up and you'll be able to do the double really easily.
Getting enough air will no more be a problem this way.
I hope you understand my explanation and that it will help you Cipher :).

Cipher
28th October 2013, 10:29 PM
yeah thx kleido, will try that out next time :)

Cipher

Cipher
1st November 2013, 05:27 AM
Double post again?! >.<
Sry!

But this one's for terra ;-), flash tourny, he got global #5 on metropia during it :D, gratz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBI_w3_s6xM

Cipher

terra-wrists
1st November 2013, 10:33 AM
Hi cipher. I got global 5 on metropia the day before the tourney. I did not explain in chat properly. Sorry.

Cool video. I am watching this now. Thx for recording and sharing Cipher :)

scarfrogers
1st November 2013, 11:04 AM
Terra-wrists you are Shruffem :) do u have any other IDs?

Love when I play someone with low ranking and they kick ass and i spend ages trying to work out who they r from their technique, ship, etc

Cipher
1st November 2013, 04:50 PM
aaaaaah terra :P, i get it now
gunna have to edit that description then ^^

and lol scar…. funny… :P, i think u've raced 1 of my alts before XD

Cipher

KronicReaper
4th November 2013, 06:07 AM
Good video and music Cipher, keep it up.

KronicReaper

ALovelyLilith
6th November 2013, 06:59 PM
I'm Going To Break Mega Barrier Here x3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVgxgd8hvls

Cipher
6th November 2013, 09:31 PM
nooooo! don't do it….. been trying to beat you on that one for too long >.<
Don't make it worse LOL

and hehe, my first lap is faster than yours :p, just my other ones aren't.. yet…. ^^

Cipher

Nofew
17th November 2013, 11:01 AM
I found the best WipEout music EVER. Hands down. Oh gosh. Just bought the album and tossed it on WipEout and pretty much as soon as it started I was blown away. Some of it even sounds like stuff from Fusion!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17ae9o_zone-vineta-k_videogames
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17afjp_zone-anulpha-pass_videogames
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17ai60_zone-moa-therma_videogames

Link to the album's at the bottom of each's description. Get this! I went and redid a lot of my Zone events and broke my old records in almost all of them just by switching music!

EDIT: Okay, guys, be honest. Each video has around 100 views after being online about 12 hours. Usually my WipEout videos don't even hit 20 views in their lifetime! How many people on average from here actually watch these videos? Is this normal whenever people post stuff here or did I hit some magical combination of skill and music that's made random people who don't even know what WipEout is look?

Mietepiet
19th November 2013, 05:00 PM
Hey guys,
I was trying the glitch on Moa rev and found this cool double br through it.
please do not compare my time with the ones of the great pilots who didn't not use this glitch!
I just think it's cool to share.

Moa Therma reverse - flash - 4br lap:

http://youtu.be/ZLyNmzKkxeI

scarfrogers
19th November 2013, 05:28 PM
Cool video. U have a nice style so can get a great time without the glitch as well :)

On another matter anyone know who o_0420blazeitFGT is? They are seriously fast in Booney and Yeldar territory. Played with flaflasat, skruffem and lee-van etc and this guy stood out.

Cipher
19th November 2013, 06:16 PM
lol scar, you nosy bugger :p
And is that shortcut considered a glitch? You could call a lot of shortcuts glitches if it is, this one being a rather big one, but still :p

And nice one Mietepiet! ;)

Cipher

docfo4r
19th November 2013, 06:29 PM
What Moa Therma glitch you guys are talking about? Or did you mean this shortcut to skip that loop?

Cipher
19th November 2013, 06:32 PM
^exactly what i thought lol :p

Cipher

docfo4r
19th November 2013, 06:40 PM
Lol you mindreader :D

But yeah, cool video Mietepiet. Lot's of br's on this flat sucker^^

scarfrogers
19th November 2013, 06:50 PM
Cipher the song 'if you don't know me by now' springs to mind.

scaaaar

But he was so quick it was crazy crumpets

terra-wrists
19th November 2013, 09:23 PM
On another matter anyone know who o_0420blazeitFGT is? They are seriously fast in Booney and Yeldar territory. Played with flaflasat, skruffem and lee-van etc and this guy stood out.

You are very close. He is my friend. I know who he is but I can not say. It is a secret.

Today you raced very fast on phantom mr Scar :) big respect.

DIXI200
20th November 2013, 09:42 AM
Incredible... Wipeout will never cease to amaze me.

Hello Mietepiet nice ride :D

yeldar2097
20th November 2013, 11:36 AM
And is that shortcut considered a glitch? You could call a lot of shortcuts glitches if it is

Yes, it is. There was a general consensus a while back that any track-skipping shortcut that if executed flawlessly would gain more than 1s per lap at Phantom speed, should be counted as a glitch and invalid for competitive purposes.
Gentlemen's agreement of course, people are only as good as their word, but that was the gist of it.

Cipher
20th November 2013, 12:56 PM
1s seems rather short, then again i'm terrible at estimating times, chenghou revers feels like it's more than a sec, then again, you can roll in that 1 corner as well.. hmm.. i dunno.. but still, pulling off that shortcut requires a lot of skill imo
Wish i had been more active back in 2009/2010, would've known all about it perhaps :p
Cheers for the heads up Yeldar ;)

Also!!!! my beloved Harimau has failed me on ubermall TT, icaras outperformed it easily *sad face* (and i'm not even good with an icaras…)

Cipher

yeldar2097
20th November 2013, 01:16 PM
1s in Phantom is a huge amount over one lap. Over other techniques (e.g. boosting down the straight), boosting in the 'conventional' shortcut location on CP Rev even over 5 laps adds up to less than one second advantage.

Similarly, Amphiseum Reverse, a deliberately engineered shortcut, does not yield that much of an advantage relative to other techniques/boost locations.

There are examples and explanations for every boost/shortcut.

Pulling it off is moderately difficult yes, but significantly easier than perfecting one's line. Not only that but many other massive shortcut/glitches supposedly require a lot of skill. It's mainly lack of familiarity, in the same way learning a BR can be challenging at first, but once you know how to do it, it's as simple as that.

You could be a complete noob, do the skip once and complete 4 crap (and I mean CRAP) TT laps afterwards and still have a top 5 time at the end.
The loop skip in Phantom done properly is nearly 4s/lap advantage over any other method. That's just silly and not comparable to any other technique.

Unfortunately Icaras outperforms every other ship heavily on every track barring Sol 2 where you could call it equal to Fei/Hari.

Cipher
20th November 2013, 01:30 PM
I refuse to believe that (eventhough it's true), one day i shall beat an icaras record… one day….
And are you saying you could improve your TJR TT with an Icaras? >.<

And point taken on the shortcut/glitch, i guess if you practice it you'd be able to pull it off nearly all the time, any other of these "glitches" you know of?

talking about glitches/shortcuts, DDD, if you're watching this, skipping the metropia gap is not possible (as far as i know/tried), the track goes up straight vertical and you bounce back off it when trying to land on it, so no flying high challenge on that one :p

Cipher

Mietepiet
20th November 2013, 05:32 PM
thanx for the comments guys.

@Yeldar: thanx for the glitch info, that makes perfect sense. I missed the discussion back in the days. I compared this shortcut to Pirapac's on Sol2 and the other glitches, and couldn't find a reason why it's considered a glitch. I considered it as an unfair shortcut.
but is the sol2 shortcut less than a sec? ;)

@Scar: legal time on flash is currently 30.90. next goal is 30.54 :g

yeldar2097
20th November 2013, 06:57 PM
The Sol 2 BoostBRBR under the wing has a very fine respawn point, but in any case yes, it is worth less than one second per lap versus other technique. It's just about 1s faster over 5 laps (WR 1.35.47, 1.36.xx possible with 2 other techniques), which is quite different to potentially 15s from Moa R TT.

There are plenty of glitches, I was never interested, I prefer to race the tracks as they are. Boost, no boost, I don't care as long as the flow is nice..so this is the only 'major' glitch-cut I know about. I think 18/24 tracks have them, however :(.

I could beat most of my TTs with any ship (apart from a handful of specific examples like Moa F or Auricom HD on Sebenco F etc...), since I never got that close to the limits of the game so there's a lot of time left to gain.i
It would just be easiest on most tracks with Icaras. :).
Pick your ship, practice, and you can beat it. No matter what team you take, you can always be faster, so the times are always beatable. :bat

Mietepiet
21st November 2013, 07:57 AM
as long as the flow is nice..so this is the only 'major' glitch-cut I know about.

That's the reason why I put this one the scoreboard and the glitch accident I had on Sol2 not.
Sorry guys my bad, won't happen again.

yeldar2097
21st November 2013, 05:09 PM
The in-game boards are fubar anyway (or they were last time I checked), that's why we have Conna's site.
It's a clever double that's for sure :)

Yeldar territory.
You rang?
For the record I'll just say that I refuse to play pre-2.51 on principle, if that helps :). Still very bitter about it all..

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
21st November 2013, 05:30 PM
The in-game boards are fubar anyway (or they were last time I checked), that's why we have Conna's site.
It's a clever double that's for sure :)

You rang?
For the record I'll just say that I refuse to play pre-2.51 on principle, if that helps :). Still very bitter about it all..

I always thought that u hate especially the 2.51...?? And because of the new handling u refuse playing online anymore?
I often switch between pre version and actual version and i dont like doing SLs with 2.51. You cant feel the dynamic - dont know whether i chosed the right expression.

Cipher
21st November 2013, 07:19 PM
Pick your ship, practice, and you can beat it. No matter what team you take, you can always be faster, so the times are always beatable. :bat

Hmmmm, you might be right there, maybe i just wasn't in the groove when flying the harimau, but just managed to get .06 seconds after the icaras, still making some mistakes, so yea, can prolly beat it with my lovely harimau <3 ^^

Cipher

GekkoP
21st November 2013, 07:25 PM
SInce I did beat my Harimau times with AG Systems on almost every track, I'm stuck with AG-System.

scarfrogers
21st November 2013, 07:58 PM
My first phantom video, surprised to get in the Top 10! Hard to break into the top players phantom records as some quality pilots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24_QPeJq7e8

DDD113
21st November 2013, 09:49 PM
Hey Cipher, I was watching this thread! Too bad there's no way to do it, if only you could bounce off one of those poles and skip the jump on the forward track, but you wouldn't go forward enough for that... :( oh well, it was worth a try!

Cipher
21st November 2013, 10:15 PM
Great run scar, think the hairpin on the first 2 laps could be better by approaching more from the left, but nice one :)

and yeah DDD, would be fun, but another glitch :p, it is possible if u go vertical though, doing so is just very difficult ^^

Cipher

yeldar2097
21st November 2013, 10:34 PM
Nose up as you SS left and boost 0.1s later.

Much tighter line after the mag-strip. Nose down to stay flat through the dip and SS left through it.

Relax about the hairpin, you can afford to turn in really rather early for this one. If you think you've overdone it, you can modulate with nose down and a little less airbrake.
Much easier to take a fast line like this than guessing when to go balls deep with full ab/steering and hoping to get a good line.

Bit more of an aggressive line on the last corner/BR.

Other than that just a bit of a general tidy and you're set :+

Mietepiet
22nd November 2013, 05:59 AM
you can modulate with nose down and a little less airbrake.

Can you explain the shipmechanics while pitching in corners. I think this is the reason why I suk in zone mode ;)

@scar: nice vid!!

scarfrogers
22nd November 2013, 06:11 AM
Thanks for the tips Yeldar! I will give it a go and hopefully take some time off. I love when u get that last br just right with the speed pad. Very addictive.

Nofew
23rd November 2013, 07:38 PM
So, just had my best run yet on Anulpha Pass. ( http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17jpfk_zone-anulpha-pass-again_videogames )

...Then I went and looked at the high scores and now I feel tiny. Whelp, at least the music was shiny.

Around zone 85 it hit me that I might be taking the last part of the track wrong. The shortcut has 4 speed pads but I tend to crash more when I try to go for it once I'm past a certain zone. There's probably some point when trying to land on that tiny strip, hit the pads and jump off before I hit the thingy at the end and still land on the rest of the track without hitting a wall becomes impossible..

Mietpiet: The most important thing in Zone is not to think. At all. I'm serious, before you start a round go call one of your friends via Skype and start a really intense back-and-forth conversation where you're actually talking and responding. Just do it. Seriously, you'll go a lot further.

The moment you look at the screen is the moment the process goes from subconscious to conscious, which means you go from 80% brain power to 20%. Don't look at the visualizations no matter how badly you want to see them dance to your music, don't look at your ship's HP, don't look at your score, don't look at your zone; just point your eyes in the general direction of the screen and think about something completely different. (Also, since you're not looking at your HP, don't barrel roll.)

Once you get used to it enough that you can go in and out of this mode within one zone, /then/ start occasionally glancing at your health to see if you can afford rolls. It'll take some work training your subconscious to remember to read your conscious mind and check if it should roll or not, but eventually it'll happen.

After that, I can't stress this enough -- Don't look at any other part of your interface. Never, ever, ever ever ever look at the score or the zone counter. Just doing it once will ruin your run. On some courses even the tiniest nick can still cost 5,000 points. Some people find it easier not to look if they use the interface I have, some find it easier using the one that covers the whole screen with gadgets. (Either they see the score moving and can't help but look at it so they have to cover it up somehow, or they see so much motion that their brain starts ignoring it) -- Just pick whichever's easiest for you to ignore.

Finally, get yourself to go into Flow. Sit down in a private room, make sure your screen is at a proper brightness (it should be as bright as the walls behind it -- Really, this helps a lot!), then play one event in a course you don't care about ever breaking records in, but one you can go far. You /will/ do badly in your first event of the day, and you want to do badly on a course that isn't the one you're trying to break any records on, else all you'll remember is how to do that course badly. Once you do your first run /then/ switch to the course you actually like and play that. You won't notice instant improvements, but over a week or two you'll see yourself get another 10-20 zones further and you'll stop having those "I had one good run and then the rest were crud" days. They'll /all/ be good. After a month of doing that you'll start hitting Flow. Flow's a simple thing -- It means that, for some reason, your entire head's focused on doing nothing but one task, conscious and unconscious working together. This is very hard to achieve and tends to happen on accident, but by doing all these things you're prepping your brain to shift into it faster and more often.

You'll know you go into flow in two ways, both of which only happen after the race: First, you won't even remember racing. You'll be so focused on reacting that your memory actually shuts down. If you watch a replay you'll see yourself come out of a lot of dangerious situations that normally you'd never come out of, and you'll see yourself following the exact same line over and over with next to zero variation. Second, it'll physically hurt when your ship explodes. You'll actually feel pain somewhere in your body since the Flow gets interupted so suddenly. It's nothing intense, but it's definitely noticable and only lasts a few seconds.

Once you start doing that, don't stop until you feel tired, but as soon as you feel tired, *STOP*. Don't risk having a bad run, because that'll mess up how your Flow plays the game and set you back weeks.

Using this method I've gotten to #6 in Moa Therma and #10 in Syncopia ( www.wipeoutrankings.com says #12, but it won't let me post my #10 score for some reason). I just started working on Anulpha Pass and in two or three days I've gone from getting to zone 45 average to 85, with only two runs a day. (See how important it is to make sure Flow only experiences good things for each track?) Just stick with what I said and you'll eventually get there too.

Mietepiet
24th November 2013, 06:35 AM
Thanx, that's a lot of useful info. Most of it I already did, but the flow section is a thing i can improve on.

As for AP zone: Problemsolver takes the upperpass untill the end, I guess you just have to learn the line to get there ;):
Problemsolver's vid: http://youtu.be/hof7S2jJxxA

I ran into a big battle yesterday:

http://youtu.be/tyV4ZXDjdFU

Cipher
24th November 2013, 09:55 AM
lol nofew, you guru ^^
i have to agree though, not thinking works :p even for TT got my ubermall pb talkingwith a friens :)

and nice run mietepiet, i keep wondering though, there seem to be very little ppl knowing ofthe anulpha doubleroll right before the narrowing, works on all classes exept phantom, for raper, don't side shift ;)
if i get homei'll update with a link
you can pass awhole bunch of ppl when done corrctly

Cipher

ps ignore spelling errors, vita typing is tough ;p

Mietepiet
24th November 2013, 12:07 PM
yeah, I can perform that roll, but it happens a lot that I crash into right wall, or even respawn from there.
So not using it in races like this at the moment.

yeldar2097
26th November 2013, 12:35 AM
Can you explain the shipmechanics while pitching in corners.

I could write a massive wall of text, but I'm about to go to bed so maybe tomorrow.

Short answer: if in doubt. Nose down.

For reference I use a minimum of 30-40% nose down in every corner at Phantom.

Zone pitching is corner/speed dependent. The Zone ship/mode is more eloquent in it's nature than normal racing,
so it's easier to see how the ship is reacting to the slope of the track at a given speed, making it easier to see when pitching
(down) is necessary. The only place I pitch up in Zone mode is Ubermall start/finish line after Zone 27 and on the hill after
the track splits to do the normal turbo shortcut after Zone...50?...60? I can't remember it's been a while.

GekkoP
26th November 2013, 06:54 PM
It could be possible to write a very nice paper with all your tips and suggestions about mechanics, racing lines, etc. :)

scarfrogers
26th November 2013, 07:45 PM
A published scientific paper Yeldar!

Mietepiet
26th November 2013, 11:38 PM
lol, a scientific paper is highly needed ;)
but nose down is something i can work with.
thanx

yeldar2097
28th November 2013, 09:26 PM
Started recording lap 20, got lucky.

Could be better but I'll leave the extra BRs and BSB to the young guns, too hard for me.

Ubermall Phantom Speed Lap - 18.44s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atPncyCPQfo

JFthebestJan
28th November 2013, 10:40 PM
wow very nice music :)
one wall scratch, buh :D

AGSys
29th November 2013, 10:22 AM
Shoooooot! That was insanely well done. I could only dream of ever piloting like that O_O

ALovelyLilith
1st December 2013, 01:18 AM
Vineta k #33 Phantom TT
1.35.43s Comment for yur fortune.
I realize too late that the barrel rolls were simply too much.
Try it X3 yu're gonna have a good time.
Are people trying this? and THANK YU ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3L8E9HTyqE&feature=youtu.be

yeldar2097
1st December 2013, 08:59 PM
Vineta is my #2 favourite TT :)

Here is one one of my not so favourite. Many noob moments but still PB. Hate last corner :brickwall

Tech De Ra Phantom TT - 1.47.03

http://youtu.be/s3nn0_fXMqE

Cipher
2nd December 2013, 03:19 AM
sweet time trials in here, willl have to try the vineta one, seems if you hit all rolls right, it might actually be doable and i'm kind of a roller, so.... why not eyyy ^^
and loving the harimau touch yeldar <3, sweet runs ;)

Cipher

Azurooth
2nd December 2013, 02:23 PM
TH4YA1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knCoEgd76qk

DDD113
2nd December 2013, 05:42 PM
Azurooth, I think you need to enter this http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?9390-Barrel-Roll-Challenge-Sebenco-Climb because you could win easily with a performance like that!

AGSys
2nd December 2013, 06:18 PM
All I can say is....wow. That's probably the biggest understatement, but hey, my mind just went splat when I watched that video so I can't exactly think straight...

Azurooth
2nd December 2013, 06:32 PM
Oh man... To clarify. I'm not TH4YA1, i wish i was that good. I'm just the guy making tributes of talented pilots.

ALovelyLilith
2nd December 2013, 08:13 PM
Sebenco Climb TT #17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AGYM2jnxuw&feature=youtu.be

yeldar2097
2nd December 2013, 08:13 PM
TH4YA1 always so many BRs. Lots of BR crazy german pilots actually o_O. I hide from them in Phantom :paperbag
Nice TT lilith :)

Can't embed more than one video at once so splitting them up nicely from yesterday's post.
Sol 2 Reverse Phantom Time Trial - 1.38.14

http://youtu.be/Nx__JBeIgMs

DDD113
2nd December 2013, 08:37 PM
Hey Azurooth, don't underestimate yourself, I've raced you, and you are plenty good (except for that final corner on Moa Therma :P). Thanks for the clarification tho, I wasn't familiar with TH4YA1.

Azurooth
2nd December 2013, 08:55 PM
Thanks DDD113, appreciate it. And yeah that corner is definitely my Achilles heel. About sebenco i guess i can give it a shot. =)

DDD113
2nd December 2013, 10:46 PM
That would be cool, we could get some really insane videos with you, Lilith, Yeldar, and others all laid down a run there, and that's the goal! :D

ALovelyLilith
3rd December 2013, 12:24 AM
I have the greatest friends xD

http://youtu.be/EVviutMAsX4

yeldar2097
3rd December 2013, 02:54 AM
At least 1.5s to gain with fewer mistakes and the extra BR going up the hill (http://youtu.be/U93glzTY3IM), but I'd rather stay equal with the old legend TCK. He deserves that spot.

Sebenco Climb Phantom TT - 1.48.11
Lap 4 faster than lap 5 even though no boost :brickwall

http://youtu.be/jmlFhjynTbc

DDD113
3rd December 2013, 03:04 AM
Wow, preliminary count at a whopping 41 rolls!! Good luck to anyone trying to beat that, awesome run, Yeldar! (though I wouldn't expect anything less :D)

Cipher
3rd December 2013, 04:17 AM
can you not do the extra roll on the drop after the snaky path? it's a rather easy one imo nice sebenco run though :)
tried it myself yesterday bt didn't work out as nice :p

edit: nvm, i brain farted, you already did it :p

Cipher

yeldar2097
3rd December 2013, 04:48 AM
The BR after the S's is the hardest one for me. You have to sideshift right almost immediately after landing, which makes keeping a decent line awkward and unpredictable, if you do it too late you carry too much speed over the last pad and won't be able to get elevation for the boostBR, but if you SS early and don't have the right line you will fluff the last corner completely and lose a lot of time.
It's a bugger and I don't like it. Sebenco has nasty flow, especially with that hump at the start. Rev is much nicer :bat

Yes it's 41BRs upon further inspection. There's another 5 plus the ones I missed making 8 I think? Or 13 if you're ambitious and go for the double round the last corner up the hill, and the triple down the hill, but that's nigh on impossible over 5 laps.

DDD113
3rd December 2013, 04:58 AM
Yes, I think your record is fairly safe, but we will see, there's a lot of great pilots out there, get your roll on guys! :D

TH4YA1
3rd December 2013, 06:06 AM
Thanks Azurooth for the great Tribute. Great Cut scenes :). Keep up the good work. :rock

GekkoP
3rd December 2013, 07:04 PM
I can't never make that final BR, and yeldar's right. It's tricky and easily bumps you off the racing line.

ericd7
5th December 2013, 06:55 PM
Great runs Yeldar.
Sebenco is very impressive, plus it doesn't seem to be the easiest way..
Well done on Sol2 :)

terra-wrists
5th December 2013, 07:07 PM
Hi Eric, we raced here (plugging AG-Cipher vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpCMfG77aFo

Luckiest win in the universe :D it will never happen again, not in a room like this. Not with you in it Eric :) You are too damn fast.

ericd7
5th December 2013, 07:33 PM
Nice combo indeed, it was well played :)

yeldar2097
5th December 2013, 09:29 PM
Thanks eric, means a lot coming from one of the grandmasters of HD :)

Sebenco actually damaged my wrist I can't play at the moment I have a bandage on it lol. Not used to all those BR any more :dizzy

KronicReaper
5th December 2013, 10:57 PM
I like the Wipeout HD vids that you folks posted on youtube and the custom music choices. Thank you.

DDD113
6th December 2013, 01:43 AM
Sebenco actually damaged my wrist I can't play at the moment I have a bandage on it lol. Not used to all those BR any more

NOOOOOOO!! Now I feel bad, my challenge injured Yeldar. :(

yeldar2097
6th December 2013, 05:37 AM
:lol it even stopped me from driving yesterday I couldn't change gear lolol. Think I trapped a nerve. Should be fine by tomorrow just giving it some rest. Another attempt soon don't you worry :P

Cipher
8th December 2013, 09:41 PM
Equilibrium Tournament Round 1 Goteki 45 vs Harimau on the technical circuit ;)

Good games, great fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gInBViTc8PY

Cipher

Mietepiet
9th December 2013, 06:46 AM
great that 10lap battle, that nust have been an adrenalin rush for you both.

Cipher
9th December 2013, 08:33 AM
i was seriously considering letting of the gas for a moment, because we almost ended up killin each other with the pushy pushy stuff ^^
was indeed real tense though, loved it :D

Cipher

Greevb
9th December 2013, 11:12 AM
I do have 4 sick photos I took to share but no videos yet, I need to figure out and lurk more into how I'd record my games to post. :D

Enjoy!

DDD113
9th December 2013, 09:19 PM
Unreal battle there in the tournament, I think after this one, we need to organize a sort of Endurance racing tournament, and get some more races like that! :D :D :D

Mike458
9th December 2013, 11:23 PM
Amazing battle! Don't know how you guys both ended up alive - give each other some space to prevent you not killing Colonel or the other way round. From my point of view, I heard "Contender Eliminated", and I saw you not on the position indicator. Did your AI kill you after the race ended?

Cipher
10th December 2013, 01:36 AM
check the video mike, in the 4 lap sebenco race i eliminated myself just before the finish, as your wreck still counts if it crosses the finish line ^^

@greevb this attachment system here is a little weird, getting invalid links mate ;)

Cipher

ALovelyLilith
10th December 2013, 08:31 PM
Flash: not even once x3
And now feisar enters the matrix mode 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zDzJhyHNjiM

Cipher
13th December 2013, 07:21 PM
^still not sure what that single race is about, but okay :p

Here's some phantom races, nice lobby ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dttL4rTJiBw

Cipher

IXxNOCTURNALxXI
13th December 2013, 07:31 PM
Was a good night on the races but I think on sol 2 from what I remember I fell of the track three times :brickwall oh well lol : p

Mietepiet
13th December 2013, 07:33 PM
nice races!
I like the wep-off, with those tunes.

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
13th December 2013, 09:02 PM
Sebenco climb SL:
bad quality as usual, and of course annoying -_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOpG6Bcyj5c&feature=youtu.be

i havent that much time this weekend as expected and i wasnt able to make a satisfying tt but i hope that one can you it to improve himself.

Cipher
13th December 2013, 09:34 PM
^please become human again :P
Crazy rolling o_O

@nocturnal, that's very old footage, so i don't quite remember myself xD
still have a bunch more of online phantom races to upload ^^

@mietepiet song's; The Truth by Kay Cee (Jan Driver Remix)

Cipher

IXxNOCTURNALxXI
13th December 2013, 09:35 PM
@Cipher, Ah right I see. Do you record most of your online races or just the odd few mate?

Cipher
14th December 2013, 12:34 AM
lately i haven't been recording anything due to lack of disk space :p
a full backlog of 600GB that needs to be cleaned first ^^

Cipher

IXxNOCTURNALxXI
14th December 2013, 12:38 AM
Oh right fairs mate :)

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
14th December 2013, 09:44 AM
vineta k sl. 0,3s behind but the ghost it quite good, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCKslBTy2Uo

ALovelyLilith
14th December 2013, 11:20 PM
This track is fun =)
The Amphiseum sl pure fun

http://youtu.be/oIE4<a href="http://youtu.be/oIE4nXcFy-U" target="_blank">
http://youtu.be/oIE4nXcFy-UnXcFy-U (http://youtu.be/oIE4nXcFy-U)

IXxNOCTURNALxXI
15th December 2013, 01:29 AM
@ALovelyLilith, nice run with the barrel rolls :) When ever I try SL on the amphiseum I can only pull of the one at the mag strip and if I get lucky maybe one at the first left of the track : p

ALovelyLilith
15th December 2013, 04:19 AM
Vineta k reverse sl 17.84 19th x3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF2B5LkjXCo&feature=youtu.be

KronicReaper
15th December 2013, 05:00 AM
FYI Lilith your racing a Icaras, not a FEISAR. BTW good vids.

AGSys
15th December 2013, 05:42 AM
KronicReaper, if indeed you're referring to the ship featured in the video vs what it says at the end, then you're wrong. Because I presume Lilith meant that she got 17.84 secs with a Fury FEISAR, compared to that Icaras shown in the video which got 17.89 secs. If that's not what was meant, then idk lol.

Mietepiet
15th December 2013, 08:57 AM
Nice runs to xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix and ALovelyLilith.

I was just wondering if everybody is aware of the option to turn hud-effects off. I can perform better without all those flashy hud-effects.

Cipher
15th December 2013, 12:20 PM
no hud effects feels so static to me :p
loses that sense of speed ^^
and indeed nice runs lilith & overly complex name :p (seriously, nickname, you need one :D)

Cipher

ALovelyLilith
25th December 2013, 08:02 AM
Syncopia ♥ TT Phantom Global 7

http://youtu.be/pJCqi5hgZf8

Time 1.43.21

- - - Updated - - -

Syncopia phantom sl 19.64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2qAZGXHBPWQ

Cipher
25th December 2013, 03:07 PM
Got to love syncopia, getting those nice ranks :P
I need to give them another go, my times are horrible on it ^^
Nice records Lilith, even beat unctuous on the SL ;)

EDIT;
TJR time trial;

http://youtu.be/HxOQmEDbThY

Cipher

yeldar2097
28th December 2013, 10:15 PM
Amphiseum Phantom SL - 24.86

I can't believe they overlooked that HORRIBLE bump at the start at Phantom. Spoils an already dreary track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTUDPhEB4Ys&hd=1

DDD113
29th December 2013, 01:10 AM
What makes Amphiseum dreary?

yeldar2097
29th December 2013, 02:39 AM
It's a bit dark, and the forward version is just a few straight lines really. I don't know it feels a bit sleepy to me.

Anyway, I didn't Beat Zico, but I did beat the Bot ^_^
Secretly quite proud of this one. Feels like quite a clean run.

Beware some budget video edits to go with the music :paperbag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxARG8o2Cmw&hd=1

Cipher
29th December 2013, 03:06 AM
We love your budget video edits XD
Nice runs yeldar, pretty lines ;)

as for amphi, i always found the magstrip on amphi forward a weird thing, why would you make this super insane dip, so unnatural ugh :P
apart from that i like the track though, among my favorites ^^

Cipher

DDD113
29th December 2013, 05:00 AM
They shouldn't have switched Amphi forward and reverse, they were originally opposite of HD when they debuted in Pulse. Same way with Metropia, but the forward version was totally different. I do see what you mean on Amphi tho, Yeldar, it seems to have been built more as a fan-entertainment track than a pilot challenge track.

PS nice run btw, do you have your saturation turned up or is mine just low? :P

yeldar2097
29th December 2013, 12:53 PM
Well yeah I mean, the track isn't offensive per se, but that huge CRUNCH every time you head down the first mag strip at Phantom speed....feels like clumsy design to me.
The drop-down section where you boost is also completely pointless and again, syncopates the rhythm of the track. There's a hairpin which doesn't really depend on your line because it's so heavily banked,
and a long corner which is more or less the same story; that's all there is to Amph. Leaves me feeling apathetic in the same way as Talon's Junction F (which once literally sent me to sleep during an online endurance event), but at least you need good lines on that track.

Yeah I'm recording with an iPhone on a pretty washed out monitor so quality isn't the best I'm afraid. Better than it used to be at least, doesn't look terrible in HD like the older ones I have up.

Cipher
29th December 2013, 02:42 PM
hey hey hey!!! Nothing against my lovely talon's junction eyyy?! (or are you talking just the forward one? :p)

Cipher

DDD113
29th December 2013, 05:22 PM
You seem to have an interesting love affair with TJ, Cipher, that's the track you tend to mention the most. :)

Cipher
29th December 2013, 05:25 PM
it is xD i have 4K laps in it (compared to the 1k in other tracks), dunno why i'm so crazy about it, a fun track i guess, that and the world record isn't with a damn icaras (i hate that ship) which gives me some hope :p

it's TJR though, no love for forward :P

Cipher

DDD113
29th December 2013, 05:29 PM
Icaras vs. Harimau clash!!! Break out the miniguns!

Kind of ironic that Icaras doesn't hold the record on its home track tho, lol :P

Edit: What do you think of Tech de Ra F&R? Personally I like it, it has some sharp corners and needs good racing lines, and sideshifts are at a premium. ;)

Cipher
29th December 2013, 06:35 PM
i love tdr too ^^
in fact i really like the fury tracks, they hav something the others don't, not sure what though :p
sebenco is prolly my favorite though, i'm a roller and that track is roll paradize, the triple roll at the end on rapier or below? aawww yes, excites me everytime, or ubermall, also reall nice and chenghou reverse as well, oh and anulpha on rapier and below for the double roll onte hill, ****! i simply love this game :p

Cipher

DDD113
29th December 2013, 06:43 PM
Modesto will forever be my favorite. A challenging, twisty, yet very fast and flowing track, it doesn't get any better. Funny how it changed in appearance from Pure to HD Fury, though, it got sooo much brighter and more techy-looking.

8374 8375

yeldar2097
29th December 2013, 09:24 PM
Amphi F and Tech De Ra R are tracks that should be either redesigned or deleted. They don't work in context with the game's dynamics.

The problem is that the tracks are almost 100% BR dependent i.e. if you do 5 laps with 0 BRs your time will be more or less the same no matter what lines you take.
Similarly, if you can get all the BRs, the lines that you take have very little to do with your finishing time. I know I'm not a BR master like some people, but there should at least be a balance of the two,
hopefully with a slightly emphasis on lines because BR-centric racing isn't strictly possible all the time (online), and there needs to be room to differentiate when this is not the case.
It's to do with the way the corners are constructed on these tracks. They work in one direction but not the other. Cambered corners more or less nullify the need for good lines, moreso on a
negative incline (pretty much the only thing in Amph is cambered corners and straight lines). TDR R is much the same; There's a long cambered corner and some meaningless 'sideshift here' corners.
Aside from that it's just about whether or not you make all the BRs. Not saying it's easy, not by any means, but these tracks really don't fit wipeout, certainly not this one. A few tweaks here and there
would have made a world of difference, and it's not like they didn't change the Fury tracks from how they were originally anyway..
There are 'easier' tracks in the game like Moa Therma and Anulpha Pass, but trust me you have to work might hard to get perfect lines on those tracks, and the margin between good and bad is far
greater. That's the difference.

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
29th December 2013, 09:56 PM
Amphi F and Tech De Ra R are tracks that should be either redesigned or deleted. They don't work in context with the game's dynamics.

TdR rev - just NOOOO :brickwall

DDD113
29th December 2013, 10:16 PM
The only part I find weird on TdR rev is the final chicane, that one is kind of odd. But otherwise I don't see any problems with it, and I think Amphi was supposed to be an entertainment & high speed circuit, rather easy to fly. Besides, nothing is worse than Outpost 7 on Pulse, that is the one real failure in track design I have to complain about in the WO series.

Cipher
30th December 2013, 04:14 AM
I disagree with you there DDD… Wipeout Fusion… Temtesh Bay….. dem doors… dem bloody annoying doors…….
@yeldar TDR® 's first and last corners are pretty line based :P (i will admit the rest is not ^^), and amphi is indeed roll based i guess, still, i like rolls lol, so i like the track :p, i don't worry too much about lines (i try though), as long as i have fun ^^
and highly doubt they'll still change though, unless Firesprite's watching *wink wink* :D

Cipher

DDD113
30th December 2013, 05:30 PM
And those doors were meant to be annoying, but at least the track had a decent layout if you didn't eat wall after one of the doors. :D As far as TdR goes, it's somewhat line based, more so than Amphi (which I agree is not), but I still like them both.

yeldar2097
30th December 2013, 05:50 PM
@yeldar TDR® 's first and last corners are pretty line based

Fiction. As long as you hit the speedpad around the first corner it makes little difference what line you take. Similarly, the last corner is ONLY line dependent if you're trying to get the BR, in which case it's incredibly important. 99% of the time people do not go for the BR, in which case you can hit or miss the pad and your time will be more or less the same regardless of when you brake/steer/sideshift.

Yes, there's a small percentage of the tracks that rely on lines, but the fact is most of the corners do the work for you so you can stop caring about lines altogether. This is not the case on other tracks, and it seems daft for a racing game (of this sort).

I'm not saying people can't like them but they absolutely do not fit with the handling dynamics of the game as it is, and in fact the problem is even worse with 2.51 because of the way the new airbrakes work. As some have said it's more for fans of the track from previous generations than actually making a decent track, but considering how much was changed from the originals, they should have tested the viability of the new designs in both forward and reverse, at all speeds.

DDD113
30th December 2013, 05:58 PM
I'm going to test this theory, running the worst possible race lines at TdR and then the best and check the time difference. Now I'm curious. :)

yeldar2097
30th December 2013, 06:09 PM
Worst possible kinda involves marrying the wall and possibly facing the wrong direction at some point so use your discretion :P

As I said it's not like there's zero line dependence but compared to an average corner on any other track, these tracks have very little to differentiate between pilots other than whether or not they decide to barrel roll, hence the discrepancy between those who do and don't is so large.
It's not that the tracks are completely bad, but the corners could do with some tweaking with regards track undulation, form factor etc...
I'll try to come up with some numbers too.

DDD113
30th December 2013, 06:18 PM
Yeah, I'll try not to kiss the bride when it comes to the wall. I might run this kinda test on all tracks so we can really see those differences you're talking about.

ALovelyLilith
1st January 2014, 11:37 PM
Still doing my best and sometimes It's all luck xD !

http://youtu.be/-0JllSBqP28

scarfrogers
4th January 2014, 08:22 PM
This is what you get with SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnNMJCGsvSQ

amjw
5th January 2014, 08:10 PM
a couple of nice videos from yours truly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GywmZ0_P6A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8-ES5VCxRg

Mietepiet
12th January 2014, 02:08 PM
A little late, but here is my Equilibrium round 1 Harimau vs Goteki 45 video

http://youtu.be/TQldhKEC3xs

yeldar2097
12th January 2014, 09:48 PM
18.93s - Sol 2 Reverse Speed Lap :)

Not a great start or boost but I'm not doing it again, the first half of the lap is SO hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd5TrrN0Frc&hd=1

TH4YA1
19th January 2014, 08:08 PM
@yeldar2097

freaking s..t as always. Never stop to show the Wipeout World where the limit is ;) haha. I enjoy every vid..

Here is my limit ;)

After 2 month break another try on

WipEout HD - Vineta K Rev - Venom - Speed Lap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb7X9tqOc0Y

Mietepiet
19th January 2014, 08:19 PM
o_O
nice run!!!

DDD113
19th January 2014, 09:21 PM
And the barrel roll master returns! :D

ALovelyLilith
26th January 2014, 12:38 PM
Anulpha pass sl venom #26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS_V0gkKewU

ALovelyLilith
27th January 2014, 02:57 PM
Anulpha pass phantom speed lap #48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HhBdqJu9wqI

kleidoscopik_1er
28th January 2014, 10:06 PM
Nice one Lilith, gg. Great double on the bridge. First time i see it on phantom. Is it faster?
You should give pre-patch a try. If you play pre-patch and update your game version again and then do a records synchronization your time will be updated to the in-game leaderboard ;) . (It can takes more than one try for the records synchronization to work, but it is working).

kleidoscopik_1er
30th January 2014, 08:34 PM
Hello :)
I know that the purpose of this thread is Wipeout hd videos, but i didn't found a thread about videos in the fusion section, and it's not my video.
So i found it ok to post it here but tell me if it's not and feel free to delete my post.

I never played another Wipeout than Wipeout hd but i found a video of a crazy zone run on fusion and i wanted to share it with you.
The guy is amazing, i hope you'll enjoy his work as much as i.

oggob - WipEout Fusion - Zone 151 (part 2):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZGxFm_nd64

DDD113
31st January 2014, 12:09 AM
Oh yes, oggob's 151 zone run is pretty famous among us zoners, isn't it? :D Correct me if I'm wrong Charlie but I think I read somewhere that happened on your 17th birthday when he beat your record. :P

TH4YA1
2nd February 2014, 09:21 PM
Last week it was WR. Today only #3 ;)

TH4YA1 the living number 3. LOL.

But i hope you like it !! :)

WipEout HD - Sol 2 Reverse - Flash - #3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l0b6WCpXgU

Mietepiet
3rd February 2014, 04:39 AM
^nice one!
Any hints for that br linking?

Anulpha Pass Rapier #8:
http://youtu.be/Atiy8wv-gjY

scarfrogers
8th February 2014, 09:53 AM
Nothing new, but some fun BRs if anyone wants to try it. Great track for BRs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFEn5kRzOW8

AlisGelida
8th February 2014, 09:59 AM
A very nice game in Zone Battle mode, Syncopia.

http://youtu.be/nJNhDVmHcm4

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
14th February 2014, 09:54 PM
another try on talons junction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I6vR4CoFTA&feature=youtu.be

Azurooth
24th February 2014, 11:47 AM
Time Trial, Rapier, Sebenco Climb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXQiSB6t9s0

AlisGelida
25th February 2014, 06:46 PM
The song at zone Phantom is beautiful. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuCqtojPQfU

DDD113
27th February 2014, 02:55 AM
Love that Italian flair to your video title screens, and great piloting too! :)

DIXI200
27th February 2014, 06:50 AM
@AlisGelida..nice try..really hard :)

Cipher
1st March 2014, 05:58 AM
Sebenco rapier TT #10 :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFE-_nWczas

Great mix on that zone video by the way :)

Cipher

stin
1st March 2014, 07:29 AM
Like l said last night, l will try today :)

Very good race! :)

stevie:D

Cipher
4th March 2014, 06:11 AM
Bit of a late reply, but thanks ^^
How'd you fair on it? Madness when missing one roll? XD

Cipher

Azurooth
12th March 2014, 01:31 PM
phaeton_pl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAgOnLmLWtM&feature=youtu.be

unfortunately i didn't have a lot of footage to work with so i had to play around with it a bit.

scarfrogers
12th March 2014, 04:36 PM
Phaeton_pl what an old school ledge. They don't make em like they use to!

Azurooth
13th March 2014, 04:57 PM
Oryx crake!
Sorry about the "middle joke" Oryx but it was too good to be left out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAl34bdR_tc

kleidoscopik_1er
13th March 2014, 09:54 PM
@Azurooth: I watched your last 2 vids.
I think you should do a less epileptic editing. We don't really see what's happening in those vids and so can't really appreciate the skill of the pilots you are giving tribute.
And when it's phantom, it could be nice to show sweet and clean lines, instead just showing a br for half a second.
No offense there, It's just my toughts.
Nice effort anyway :)

onlykpop
14th March 2014, 02:36 AM
Pheaton's cool A$$ BR's!

More races to come ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUPDDWFyemM

Azurooth
14th March 2014, 10:08 AM
@Azurooth: I watched your last 2 vids.
I think you should do a less epileptic editing. We don't really see what's happening in those vids and so can't really appreciate the skill of the pilots you are giving tribute.
And when it's phantom, it could be nice to show sweet and clean lines, instead just showing a br for half a second.
No offense there, It's just my toughts.
Nice effort anyway :)

First i would like to say thank you for the feedback, it rarely happens and i really do appreciate it.
On this particular feedback i would like to give some insight on my own thoughts and the process of it tho.
I've made a lot of videos that didn't make it to the channel cause i felt they were to repetitive and too alike.
The thing is, all pilots try to race as perfect as possible and there aren't many different routes/techniques you can choose between if you want that magnificent time.
I'm not saying all pilots race alike, there can be huge differences in how a turn is taken, how many br's that is performed and so on.
But when you see it on video you won't remember exactly how the pilot from my previous video took a certain turn and when you see the same turn you'll get the sense of déjÃ* vu.
I'm already struggling with my videos cause i'm having a hard time being innovative cause of the same tracks being shown over and over again.
With that said it doesn't mean i'm not trying to highlight the pilots skill. On Oryx video most of his footage were some pretty intense online races. And it's hard keeping a line when missiles, quakes and bombs
is flying around all over the place. My goal with the tributes is to give the video/pilots a sense of character and to make it as adrenaline fueled as i can. Then if people feel like emmersing themselves in the skill of the pilot, well that's what the link is for. :)
So the bottom line is if i got some good footage of great br's and perfect lines you can count on it being shown, but when it comes to violent online races i simply have to take a different approach on it.

Oh and i would like to add that with all that said, i will keep it in mind to see if i can stretch my ideas even further and maybe come up with new ways to show the footage. Feedback is much appreciated as it gives me a chance to
reflect on the concept and improving even more.

GekkoP
14th March 2014, 06:38 PM
@onlykpop: shame on me, never seen that BR. Looks crazy and awesome.

ALovelyLilith
16th March 2014, 03:32 PM
Hi.Ubermall pantom sl & I didn't get it:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkwZRK3Oi7M

- - - Updated - - -

20th Talon's junction pantom tt 1.53.43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-BJCooKvoc

kleidoscopik_1er
17th March 2014, 07:04 PM
@Azurooth: Ah ok, i like the idea, it make sense. Waiting for your next vid.

@Kpop: lol Weird boost br, first time i see it. Nice air control + it was really fun to watch. nice 1 :)

@Lilith: Nice TT on tjr, gg.

Edit: @Kpop: Someone else with country flag near players id online.
Wtf? I don't have that. Do you know why you have that option? I've never understood why some players have this feature and some not.

TH4YA1
17th March 2014, 07:29 PM
Never thought that i can make a WR at Phantom Class. Here is the result ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9FO0FeK4NI

By the way, i hate Phantom soo much. ;)

Cipher
17th March 2014, 08:17 PM
@kpop lol that boost roll ^^, nicely executed good sir

@lilith sweet TT and SL :)

@kleido The country flags show up if you're playing in HD (720 or 1080p ;) )

@ TH4YA1 Nice one, been wanting to give that one a go, got a special trick up my sleeve for it :p (still have to test it's effectiveness though ^^)

Cipher

GekkoP
18th March 2014, 04:05 PM
@TH4YA1 outstanding effort!

Mietepiet
24th March 2014, 08:56 PM
AVALON 2014 VIDEOS :D

Vineta k rev: http://youtu.be/tf8dCLnRqeA
Anulpha Pass fwd: http://youtu.be/WWXNe97RrIw
Moa Therma fwd: http://youtu.be/WWXNe97RrIw

Oh yeah, at some point we've got a glitch, and a new track emerged:
ZB Malavol: http://youtu.be/KkCCUVx-tcs (for you Mitch ;) )

Snakenator1
24th March 2014, 09:34 PM
^^ wish I had recorded AVALON but I don't have a decent recording device, I might get a Roxio capture card and start a youtube account and upload some general online races.

also Piet you said you find a video of maniac snake, where is it lol ;)

possesed13
24th March 2014, 09:47 PM
nice vids piet... i look at them and thinking of the weekend we all had!!!
:)
and nice moves!!!

Mietepiet
24th March 2014, 10:04 PM
I found snake turning to the dark side, starring you as well gonna edit now :D

edit: uploading now:
Ubermall fwd - Snake? F-ed me with just one cannon hit
Ubermall rev - Tea's double kill
Sebenco+metropia rev - The ones where Snake really turns to the dark side ;)

Snakenator1
24th March 2014, 10:18 PM
^^ I said one thing, it unlocked a whole other side to me lol

The corrupt Feisar pilot Maniac Snake was born within me that day, I'm gonna call it that now ;)

That side of me attained a triple kill with a quake as well lol

onlykpop
25th March 2014, 12:43 AM
2 hour of Avalon footage coming right up :)

kpop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p8AGV6dHtk

amplificated
25th March 2014, 04:06 AM
Never thought that i can make a WR at Phantom Class. Here is the result ;)

Top effort. Made it look easy! ;)

Mietepiet
25th March 2014, 07:38 AM
Ubermall fwd - Snake? F-ed me with just one cannon hit
Ubermall rev - Tea's double kill
Sebenco+metropia rev - The ones where Snake really turns to the dark side ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZPFgArpE5E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxAMYtXG3fo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPT_s1tokbc

and kpop, awesome skill there O_O, ran through the first hour, gonna save the rest for later

Snakenator1
25th March 2014, 05:45 PM
haha I only won the second race with that quake and rockets :P in the third video

really good vids though :)

Cipher
25th March 2014, 07:33 PM
A short mashup of fun times from saturday :) ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBjaPc9UlK4

sweet vids everyone! x)

Cipher

terra-wrists
25th March 2014, 10:13 PM
hehehe, too funny. Why didn't you absorb the turbo at 3:30 dude? :D

Cipher
26th March 2014, 12:24 PM
Well… it's a turbo! I very rarely absorb those things, usually by accident if i do :p
But was hoping to outfly it there, guess not ^^
Glad you enjoyed! :)

Cipher

terra-wrists
26th March 2014, 01:25 PM
Absolutely... (watched it twice, once on my own, and once sharing it with the Missus)

scarfrogers
26th March 2014, 09:07 PM
Mietepiet saw the video on moa therma! Cool that im in it :) I almost had dark phantom!
Scaaaar

onlykpop
27th March 2014, 03:17 AM
John we didn't get to race :(

scarfrogers
27th March 2014, 12:03 PM
We played a few flash races where u showed ur just as good at any speed class!

Ragsus Maxima
27th March 2014, 08:39 PM
It took some time to upload it, but it's here. My video of the Grand Prix races at Avalon. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBF_j7qF9YE

terra-wrists
28th March 2014, 07:19 PM
Two thumbs up for this Ragsus :) good stuff. And nice edits :)

I forgot to mention that I liked how you got footage from different avalon races, because there's a good variety of pilots in them - as opposed to the same 8-10 pilots in an hour and half long video. That was a nice touch :+

SQUIDWARD32
29th March 2014, 09:03 PM
I know that compared to some of the people here I'm probably one of the worst racers on the forum, but here's me beating the Elite AI on every track forwards in a tournament. I will be posting one of all the reverse tracks hopefully within the next few days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gKIQVSl25c

AlisGelida
29th March 2014, 09:41 PM
As usual...

http://youtu.be/0fiMq0vSCt4

SQUIDWARD32
2nd April 2014, 03:40 PM
And once again, in the video recorded on Monday (my birthday :D ) and uploaded yesterday, the Elite AI do even worse than me in the all-tracks reverse phantom tournament: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAmpAAhaCZs

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
2nd April 2014, 07:55 PM
Two videos without audio editing, so you'll see pure emotions, lol:
Modesto TT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93J3br-LYRY&feature=youtu.be
Vineta K TT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU1bAnaSiDk
The cut is awful, but i see it at first when the video is already uploaded :b

GekkoP
3rd April 2014, 03:33 PM
Impressive triple roll there at the end of ModestoRev.

scarfrogers
3rd April 2014, 06:56 PM
With Lilith and Apple going at this on Wipeoutrankings.com (not heard of it - get your ass over there) I thought I would have a go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2cg54W2oHY&feature=youtu.be

fab0810
3rd April 2014, 07:36 PM
@xi... awesome, at this level, wipeout becomes an art;with nerves of steele, the latest laps are the best:clap

terra-wrists
3rd April 2014, 08:20 PM
With Lilith and Apple going at this on Wipeoutrankings.com (not heard of it - get your ass over there) I thought I would have a go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2cg54W2oHY&feature=youtu.be

nicely done... i couldnt go past 8 laps in SL lol. I fall asleep too fast. My general rule is, if you cant do it in under 8 laps - quit and massage your metacarpals - its time better spent :D hats off to ya, your hands must be bricks after that **** lol :cowboy

- - - Updated - - -

Two videos without audio editing, so you'll see pure emotions, lol:
Modesto TT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93J3br-LYRY&feature=youtu.be
Vineta K TT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU1bAnaSiDk
The cut is awful, but i see it at first when the video is already uploaded :b

WOW! that was serious! Seeeerius! Well done bud! :+

scarfrogers
10th April 2014, 06:13 PM
Almost a WR, just need to tighten everything up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpwNUKwNCS4&feature=youtu.be

If I do take 0.2s off this time I will stand up and scream "SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR" at the top of my voice like a MeNtAlIsT!

Snakenator1
10th April 2014, 06:31 PM
If I do take 0.2s off this time I will stand up and scream "SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR" at the top of my voice like a MeNtAlIsT!

Don't you do that already though ;)
Amazing time though, I never be able to do that :P

possesed13
10th April 2014, 09:46 PM
scaaaar you rule man... awesome!

JFthebestJan
11th April 2014, 12:09 PM
@scar: if you want to cut off another 0.x sec of your SL, cut the first corner lefthand side. boost br into the lap, but passing the pillars on the left instead of the right side ;) very tricky, yes, but if done correctly it'll give you that extra bit of AWE.

scarfrogers
11th April 2014, 04:16 PM
Cheers guys! Will try that JF, don't think I have ever cut that before. Is a fun track with all the BRs!

terra-wrists
11th April 2014, 07:31 PM
epic lap - you did that in lap number 8 ... that's crazy dude! Well done! 8)

TH4YA1
11th April 2014, 09:25 PM
Modesto FWD Speed Lap - Flash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMkcIJP-1W8

terra-wrists
19th April 2014, 02:29 PM
...respect to that lap time man.

Zzonkmiles
20th April 2014, 04:42 PM
Here's a video I recorded this morning. I hit Zone 77 on Anulpha Pass reverse. Final score: 184,000+. Most zone videos out there are on Syncopia, so I think it's nice to see a different track for a change! Anulpha Pass reverse is my second-strongest zone track, but I swear, that black-on-black background at Supersonic makes it REALLY HARD to see where you're going!

http://youtu.be/OMmVU2uARk4

JFthebestJan
20th April 2014, 09:13 PM
speed lap / flash / uber rev / BSB start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaDbCmZSV2g

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
21st April 2014, 07:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njC9u4YeBBE&feature=youtu.be
JF inspired me :D Thaaaaanks ^_^.

scarfrogers
25th April 2014, 06:45 PM
Here is the glitch in full glory! Managed to beat JF for a current WR :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNgwc7ynzQ0&feature=youtu.be

ALovelyLilith
30th April 2014, 07:35 PM
Metropia paaantom tt #17 :3 :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiAVWDmDoko

Light Buster
30th April 2014, 10:36 PM
Part 1 of 28 of the Mach is Back series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEvvMuY_8ws

kleidoscopik_1er
1st May 2014, 12:20 AM
@Zzonkmiles: I've watched your vid recently. You sure know zone, really nice.
A.pass rev was a great choice :)
And i'm agree with you, Supersonic colours sucks, it make it really hard. That was my main problem when i tried to improve myself on syncopia :/ .

TH4YA1
4th May 2014, 06:49 PM
Thanks to JF and Raizza to inspire me!

WipEout HD - Ubermall - Reverse - Flash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jybZbhyrYRw

AlisGelida
5th May 2014, 11:02 AM
Finally silver skins <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNLNIg3Mcw0

Zzonkmiles
5th May 2014, 08:59 PM
@Zzonkmiles: I've watched your vid recently. You sure know zone, really nice.
A.pass rev was a great choice :)
And i'm agree with you, Supersonic colours sucks, it make it really hard. That was my main problem when i tried to improve myself on syncopia :/ .

Thanks for the kind words. On Syncopia, the hard colors to see are the ones for Mach 1. But those colors aren't as terrible as the Supersonic colors on the regular tracks. It doesn't help that there are those white outlines of all the background scenery. That makes it even harder to distinguish between those and the white lines on the track.

As for the other videos from TH4YA1, now I know why I can never be a competitive pilot in regular races. I'm not good at BRs and you were just squeezing them out like it was a piece of cake! Impressive racing!

ALovelyLilith
7th May 2014, 10:49 PM
Global #12 cp phantom tt 1.54.09!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWbicOsIyDc

- - - Updated - - -

And talon's junction phantom #9 1.53.05:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXikeN1FKmM

AlisGelida
8th May 2014, 05:54 AM
72 Zones in The Amphiseum REVERSE ... Very hard but beautiful to play and watch! It's my fav. map :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GWjHK61s_8

DIXI200
8th May 2014, 12:12 PM
Ciao AlisGelida.. I see that you are flying very well .. :) Have you finished exterminate "Zombie" :g

Zzonkmiles
9th May 2014, 04:36 PM
Alis,

Awesome video! Zone is my favorite game mode, so I never get tired of seeing new videos, especially of tracks other than Syncopia. Beautiful run. I think I've only made it to Zone 50 on Amphiseum reverse.

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
22nd May 2014, 08:22 PM
tech de ra rev tt venom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIIEquTyzKk&feature=youtu.be

terra-wrists
22nd May 2014, 09:33 PM
Bloomin' 'eck Raiiza.... steady on fella. That icaras needs to rest now :D Amazing stuff!!!

You' BR'd so hard, it felt like you was recording lag skips... now I know what noobs see online :D awesome hahaaa!

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
23rd May 2014, 02:22 PM
thanks man!. well, the rest for icaras wasnt that long cause today he had to this:
sebenco tt venom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL8zB5jj2WA&feature=youtu.be

terra-wrists
23rd May 2014, 04:57 PM
Amazing mate. I got no patience for offline but respect those who have mastered it to the very high level you have. Absolutely amazing bruv.

AlisGelida
24th May 2014, 11:35 AM
Alis,

Awesome video! Zone is my favorite game mode, so I never get tired of seeing new videos, especially of tracks other than Syncopia. Beautiful run. I think I've only made it to Zone 50 on Amphiseum reverse.

Ciao AlisGelida.. I see that you are flying very well .. :) Have you finished exterminate "Zombie" :g

Thanks to you two guys :D

My target is to own new World Record in Syncopia and The Apmhiseum (reverse). I play WipEout once a month... so I only hope that when I record my gameplays I can do my best, as usual :D

Anyway two WipEout 3 videos: AG-System (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBiv585FHkc) | Assegai (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmdATZnqR3Q)

@ DIXI: Not more (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbHWQWw0_pA) 8)

nostromer
25th May 2014, 03:20 AM
Wow! that was awesome. Great flying man, thats some fast thumbstick action. I can't seem to do those side-shift influenced BR's on venom class like the pro's. awesome

AlisGelida
25th May 2014, 07:52 AM
@xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix

Whooo! In your video! Haha! Kanto/Johto Leguage Champion's music! Great!!!

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
25th May 2014, 11:01 AM
Exactly :D thanks everyone! :)

Snakenator1
7th June 2014, 10:53 PM
Just saw this on youtube, Dad3 plays Wipeout HD for the first time. Its bloody hilarious, also this guy is a popular channel so the game will gain more awareness and therefore become more popular :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoXnNhmPp4w

terra-wrists
11th June 2014, 04:33 PM
rofl... he is funny. and the sign off at the end was a killer "byeeeeeeee-bollox" :D

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
11th June 2014, 06:17 PM
first phantom stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_79OFfmjvc&feature=youtu.be

marcingru
11th June 2014, 08:53 PM
Got my first video not perfect but im quite happy :rock
...sorry about camera :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj1MkdX9eoA

terra-wrists
12th June 2014, 03:11 PM
Nice run marc... keep it up :)

marcingru
12th June 2014, 09:42 PM
I woudlike to share with Y guys and girls :beer
I was searching for new ways on Chengu rev and after endless (aproximatly 200 laps) tries i managed to make 2 br ....ONLY 2 times hehe , tho on vid im only showing in which way managed to do it.
So im looking in to Y my fellow pilots ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe4MHn4OxNw

MyNameIsBom
14th June 2014, 10:44 AM
After 10+ months of hiatus, I decided to pick up and have a go at WipEout again.

I gave a shot at Hellfire_WZ's Elite AI My Arse - Perfect Meltdown. A bit rusty at this game... but the challenge was fun :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9fZ5inHcoI

Snakenator1
14th June 2014, 11:01 AM
Wow you are a very skilled pilot for being *rusty* we should race some day ;)

Jonny
5th July 2014, 08:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBoR6T6HaYQ&index=11

Just found this and was surprised that they know WipEout :D

Zzonkmiles
6th July 2014, 04:21 PM
Here's another Zone Zeus run on Anulpha Pass reverse. I hit Zone 80 with 51 perfect zones. Anulpha Pass reverse is probably my second-strongest track after Syncopia, but there aren't a lot of videos of this track online. For you zone lovers out there, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3wkhGZYiWo

ALovelyLilith
8th July 2014, 02:31 AM
heloo :D!Moa therma phantom speed lap 21.98

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvdnnvV5WIk

Light Buster
8th July 2014, 06:41 PM
The impossible, is now possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShHQteKn9Yw

Zzonkmiles
9th July 2014, 01:12 AM
Light Buster,

MUCH RESPECT. That video was INCREDIBLE. It's always great to see good zone runs on tracks other than Syncopia. From one zoner to another, keep going! And good luck with Sol 2 reverse!

Zzonkmiles
9th July 2014, 05:08 AM
For you zone freaks out there, here's my latest video: 134/102 on Syncopia for 425,000 points. I could have done better if not for a few lapses in concentration and losing my racing line around Zone 95. But I'm happy with this run overall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O7R4TpVQn0

ALovelyLilith
9th July 2014, 10:09 PM
Global 4th phantom time trial moa therma and good games y'all :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLgJTkXY8uM

Zzonkmiles
10th July 2014, 12:47 AM
Holy crap! Lilith, that run was incredible! No way I'm beating you in any races online! Thanks for the upload!

marcingru
12th July 2014, 06:26 PM
Like usual crappy angle and exposure problem but working on it;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xE-pJOo5Jo

marcingru
13th July 2014, 03:37 PM
Nothing fancy just some br collection , only 30 sec so not showing all ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR7BKbq4Psw&feature=youtu.be

Cipher
13th July 2014, 11:30 PM
All nice vids everyone! :)
Good stuff! Keep it coming! ^^

Cipher

MyNameIsBom
24th July 2014, 09:39 PM
Phantom Time Trial - Vineta K Forward - 1.36.68 with 76th position on the Global Leaderboard. I could do better!

http://youtu.be/u_Cv1zsYA64

AlisGelida
30th July 2014, 08:13 PM
The problem is: THIS VIDEO LAGG SO MUCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_isH27PaME

Zzonkmiles
30th July 2014, 10:33 PM
Very impressive. As for the recording quality, it looks like the recorder has a low frame rate, so that's why it looks jerky. I can't reach Zone 150, so I'm in awe. Very impressive.

AlisGelida
31st July 2014, 09:12 AM
Very impressive. As for the recording quality, it looks like the recorder has a low frame rate, so that's why it looks jerky. I can't reach Zone 150, so I'm in awe. Very impressive.

Thanks! If you want enjoy with full Frame Rates, I've just re-uploaded the video 8)

http://youtu.be/RGuG2TjnvMM

XxSuperRyugaxX
9th August 2014, 09:26 PM
Thanks! If you want enjoy with full Frame Rates, I've just re-uploaded the video 8)

http://youtu.be/RGuG2TjnvMM

Keep it up keep it up... :D

Azurooth
26th August 2014, 12:02 PM
I got my cam a few days ago and today i've done some tests on how it looks when i stream WipEout HD. I don't think i can get any better quality than this.
http://www.twitch.tv/azurooth/b/562091619

I've got plans to stream the avalon event if there's an interest for it.

Light Buster
1st September 2014, 10:37 PM
I'm back...with a vengeance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JxAhJMN7lc