PDA

View Full Version : anyone else having difficulty getting online?

ceniack
4th October 2008, 05:52 AM
i was able to play online fine the day of and the day after launch. Now every time i try to connect it errors out. It does this on both my 40 and my 60 gig PS3. I am in the US if that matters.

SuperNova
4th October 2008, 05:56 AM
yeh, yesterday i could play but now i cant, i think their updating :D

ceniack
4th October 2008, 06:24 AM
i hope so, i havn't been able to get online in a couple of days and it is driving me nuts.

mdhay
4th October 2008, 07:57 AM
I can't get online at all when I'm signed in.:(

blackwiggle
4th October 2008, 10:35 AM
I keep getting either signed out of the network.
OR
A 8002292D error message.
OR
An online game where the other players are either invisible, or have started before I do and are never seen during one of the the races of the tournament I'm hosting.
OR
When in the online page looking at races to join my PS3 will freeze and has to be turned off at the console and restarted.

???????

Nitromidgets
30th October 2008, 03:04 PM
I would have replied to this a long time ago but my account didn't have approval to post. I bought the game, played it for a couple weeks and then suddenly I couldn't connect any longer. I simply got a message saying there was an error connecting or an error updating. I had less then 50 friends, NAT2, deleted the game and all save files then reinstalled the game. Still I can't connect to play online. I've since stopped playing the game since so many new games came out and the update for the game didn't fix the problem. I've also backed up my PS3 and reformatted before restoring the rest of my game data. Still I get the error message. Even the firmware update did nothing.

blackwiggle
31st October 2008, 02:31 AM
I couldn't connect again 2 days ago.
KIGO1987 messaged me to join a game that had been organized so others could get the "Bling Trophy",I tried shutting down the game-restarting,turning off the PS3 and restarting,even turned the modem/router off and on again....zilch.

KIGO1987 disconnected and then tried to reconnect, then he couldn't get in the room.
I tried again 15 minutes late and got online....don't know what the problem is.
It's sporadic whatever is causing it,and it wasn't as if the online room was full.

I thought we might of had a problem when the Japanese players started hitting the online for the first time on that day,but that doesn't seem the case.

Rapier Racer
31st October 2008, 03:32 PM
I've been online without issue the last few days. The only time anomalies have occurred is when theres more than 1 Aussie in the room :| I'm afraid I don't see anyone else bouncing around my screen the way you guys do.