View Full Version : "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

mondayjoker
20th July 2011, 04:49 AM
Hosting a bling brigade room today (July 20) at 4:00pm GMT

PSNID: MondayAnfiniti

MegaGeeza22
23rd July 2011, 02:48 AM
There is a bling brigade race today at 6pm UK time (GMT+0)
So if anyone needs the trophy or can help us out send me or HydroFire-911 a message on psn.
Thank you :D

duckman710
28th July 2011, 09:59 AM
Hi,
I'm available for anyone who needs or would like to help with getting the bling brigade trophy. I'd like to know if Fury campaign ships are allowed (you know cause it says campaign (not HD specifically)) and when another one will be available. Please add me on PSN as duckman710 with a message saying that you want to do this. Available today until Saturday night GMT London (+0:00) and then again after AUG 7. Please post a new time for this and invite me along :)
Thanks.

Colonel
28th July 2011, 12:29 PM
Yes, you can use Fury campaign skins.

Dio
29th July 2011, 12:36 PM
I'll come along for a Bling Brigade.

Message me @ PSN

tokyo248
2nd August 2011, 03:01 PM
Ive got gold medals on both the HD and Fury campaigns, just need to get bling brigade now, im online most nights, add me if you're trying to boost, my ID is woteva5, see you on the grid

Nemark
3rd August 2011, 04:35 PM
I never thought I'd be able to beat Zico (so I though I'd never need this trophy) but I just did ! Woohoo :rock

So this is the last one I need to get the platinum, please help me, it would be awful to miss the platinum just for this one !

plus_P
7th August 2011, 03:55 AM
Everyone looking to get this, send me a friend request on PSN. I just need this an Zone Zeus for the coveted Transcendence.

PSN ID is the same as my name: plus_P

Nemark
7th August 2011, 04:02 PM
Hi plus P, I already got the trophy a few days ago, with the help of a French community. But I'd be glad to help you get it. They might do it again soon so maybe you could join ?

plus_P
7th August 2011, 08:34 PM
Everyone that still needs 'Bling Brigade', or anyone kind enough to help:

I'll be hosting races this week. Friend request me on PSN, and I'll send you definitive dates/ times when I nail them down.

I'm getting a lot of interest, and a decent amount of people on my friends list that need this. This PITA trophy is now the last one I need for platinum.

tokyo248
8th August 2011, 12:49 AM
Good to hear Plus_P, i added you earlier... A friend of mine said he'd help us just let me know the time.

If anyone else needs to get the trophy just add me.

PSN ID = woteva5

plus_P
8th August 2011, 06:15 PM
Alright gentlemen, I'll be hosting a Bling Brigade race Tuesday, 8-9-11, at 6:00 GMT.

I have more than enough people interested, and a few backups, but I'm guessing there might be a flake-out or two. If we don't get a full lobby, I'll just keep hosting throughout the week until we do.

Even if we DO get a full lobby, I'll host a couple more races this week, as I'm getting more and more interested people messaging me on PSN.

Anyone that wants in, or anyone that already has the trophy and wants to help, friend request me on PSN:plus_P.

jizm1987
11th August 2011, 05:32 PM
hello people of wipeout i need just the blim brigade trophy.

my ps id is jizm1987 add me so we can arrange a blim brigade race

plus_P
12th August 2011, 03:20 PM
Next Bling Brigade race is tomorrow, Saturday, August 13th at 5:00pm Greenwich Mean Time.

I'm not going to send invites this time (they don't seem to work that well). I'll create the race at exactly 5:00pm, which will be open to everyone on my friends list to join. I have more 8 people interested, so first come, first served for the first race.

Special thanks to MegaGeeza for helping out on the first race! We were stuck with 7 people after a bunch of no-shows, and he swooped in and made it a full room.

Jizm1987 got screwed over the first time, after running two full races where one person wasn't using campaign skins, and then someone left in the middle of the race after getting eliminated. So make sure you're using silver skins, and for God's sake: DO NOT RAGE QUIT if you get eliminated! You'll still get the trophy, just stay and spectate. :lol

CLB_Gio
18th August 2011, 05:33 PM
when is gonna be the next bling brigade??? I only need that one and zone zeus...

blackwiggle
18th August 2011, 05:56 PM
There isn't one at the moment.
But.
There is a AVALON meet for this weekend
See link.
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8310

And all the pilots that will be involved with that will be well and truly above "Chrome skin"

trackripper
19th August 2011, 10:51 AM
I can help with this now. Got both Fury and HD chrome skins.

Geist1011
21st August 2011, 02:49 AM
i can help, finaly got both chrome skins (Fury/HD) get a time and place and i#ll try make it, can't promise pro piloting like some here though :D

MarrontheRed
22nd August 2011, 01:03 PM
Throwing my hat into the ring here, just need the Bling parade trophy and it's plat for me wheeeee!

Shabaneu
23rd August 2011, 08:07 AM
Good to see people are still working together for this one. This is the only trophy that's likely to stand in my way from Transcending, so feel free to add me if you need another player.
My PSN is ShabaNeu (capital N).

GiraffeRider
1st September 2011, 03:02 PM
Count me in if I'm not too late, it's about time I get this trophy. Got both campaign skins here, I suppose either will work?

Colonel
2nd September 2011, 01:38 PM
Yes either will work, but do yourself a favour and choose HD rather than Fury. Saves the hassle of getting 3 or 4 messages to the tone of "Silver Skins ONLY!", and having to explain...

Cipher
2nd September 2011, 07:24 PM
^that lolz

and yes, i'm back, got my own PS3 now, just gotta hook it up and i'll be able to help with this trophy :)

Greetz Apple-Guy

Jdevil3
8th September 2011, 03:10 PM
Hey, this is my first post on this site ^_^

I have already completed both the Fury and HD campaigns and have both campaigns skins unlocked. Bling Brigade is the last trophy I need to get the platinum and it's proving to be impossible to get without help.
I've played online for a while and have never found a room with all players using campaign skins... hell, even finding a room with 8 players isn't very easy :P

So... yeah... I'm johandevil3 on PSN, feel free to add me, but tell me you're adding me for bling brigade (don't send me a blank friend request :P).

I'm available from 9:00 to 15:00 (GMT-3:00)

EDIT: I said the times, but not the days :P I'm available from Mondays to Fridays at the times above.

1337cheata
12th September 2011, 11:22 PM
I am down for helping with Bling Brigade.

My psn is teh1337cheata. Tell me that your adding me for Bling Brigade as I do not accept blank friend requests.

My usual time I am on is 9:40am-4pm (GMT +12) on weekdays and 9am-2am on weekends.

Cipher
13th September 2011, 12:22 AM
i might be able to set up a game on wednesday (which is today)

i don't know what time yet, but everyone who thinks he can make it and just needs a time to confirm that, please post in here ;)

Cipher

1337cheata
13th September 2011, 12:28 AM
i might be able to set up a game on wednesday (which is today)

i don't know what time yet, but everyone who thinks he can make it and just needs a time to confirm that, please post in here ;)

Cipher

If its in the next few hours. I will be able to join and help out.

Cipher
13th September 2011, 03:14 AM
it will not be the next few hours as it's 5am for me and have an exam @ 7am, so the time range is in between 12:00(midday) to 01:00 AM GMT+1 but with +1 SST

Friend me; Apple-Guy-Cipher and i'll check if we have enough peeps on such a short time notice =/ (sry for that, my display has not yet arrived so i need to use the tv when it's free)

Cipher

1337cheata
13th September 2011, 03:41 AM
Unfortunately I wont be on when you get back. I posted the times that i am on and it can give you time to see if you can gather up the people.

Cipher
13th September 2011, 05:16 AM
yeah, chances are slim we get enough people, though i already have the trophy, it's for you guys lolz :)

Greetz Apple-Guy

1337cheata
13th September 2011, 05:25 AM
yea I know one person who may help. He has the trophy also. This is like the kingpin trophy on Red Dead Redemption. I am also trying to get the stupid Beat Zico trophy. I just want to beat Zico to a pulp for making such a stupid time.

EDIT: I got the Beat Zico Trophy now. Time was 30.73.

Razorbak86
14th September 2011, 12:16 AM
yea I know one person who may help. He has the trophy also. This is like the kingpin trophy on Red Dead Redemption. I am also trying to get the stupid Beat Zico trophy. I just want to beat Zico to a pulp for making such a stupid time.

EDIT: I got the Beat Zico Trophy now. Time was 30.73.

Congrats on Zico, cheata. This is the thread that helped me get Bling Brigade many moons ago, so it shouldn't take long. Good luck! :rock

Cipher
14th September 2011, 01:24 AM
well i just ended my gaming session for today/night, nobody friended me so we wouldn't have had enough persons anyway =/

if anyone wants to plan one, go ahead, i'll see if i can pop in, but i'm always on short notice, so i should not organize ;)

Cipher

1337cheata
14th September 2011, 01:34 AM
I added you Cipher. You would think since all the new people that got WipEout HD from the welcome back package it would be easier haha.

traksta1
14th September 2011, 02:14 AM
i am happy to do a temporary add for anyone that wants help with this trophy at anytime. :) pretty much.

Cipher
14th September 2011, 12:30 PM
fine with me :p

so now we have;
Traksta
cheata
Cipher
???razorbak???

5 or 4 more :p

Cipher

1337cheata
14th September 2011, 11:05 PM
I got one friend who said they will help. I dont know if he is on here but he is usually on around this time.

Cipher
27th September 2011, 01:22 PM
woaaah i totally missed that post

well i'll be able to get on whenever someone else is on for now, hooked ma PS3 up to my comp ;)

so tell me when you guys feel like it

Cipher

Light Buster
28th September 2011, 03:01 PM
I can do this trophy if anyone else is willing to do so. I'm usually available on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 8-9:30 PM and select weekends.

Cipher
28th September 2011, 06:15 PM
i'm available whenever, just not on the weekends :p (might be off a couple of hours, but if it's in the evening EU time, i'm good ;))

so now we have

Light Buster
Cipher
?1337Cheata?
?traksta1?

Cipher

mobory
28th September 2011, 09:02 PM
i want to help get this trophy i am available anytime

Cipher
29th September 2011, 10:04 AM
alright, just 2 more if cheata and traksta confirm ;)

Light Buster
Cipher
?1337Cheata?
?traksta1?
mobory

Cipher

ps invites have been sent to light buster and traksta for the brigade, i'll send you (mobory) an invite in a minute ;)

EDIT: invite sent and aparently traksta1 refused the invite, so i assume he's out?

traksta1
29th September 2011, 12:25 PM
in now. have to sleeps sometime. ;)

Cipher
29th September 2011, 02:45 PM
Alright, but did you not get my friend invite because I fail typed? Or did you deny it?

List updated;

Light buster
?1337cheata?
Cipher
Traksta1
Mobory

Cipher

Ps I fail counted, still 3 that we need ^^

traksta1
30th September 2011, 04:07 AM
have not received invite...as far as i know. if i say i will try to help i will try to help. relax :)

mobory
30th September 2011, 05:55 AM
i also havent received a friend invite quite yet

Cipher
30th September 2011, 10:57 AM
@traksta1 no i was just wondering lolz, i'm as calm as i always am :p after all i don't need the trophy, already have it, just helping you guys out ;)

@both of you, euhm...... i messed up somewhere i guess o_O

your PSN ID's are the ones to the right hand corner of your post right?

i never really invited anyone, they always added me :p it's just "add a friend" and enter the name right?

otherwise add me; Apple-Guy-Cipher

excuuuuuuze my noobiness :D

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
30th September 2011, 08:52 PM
Im usually available to help, so just give us a shout and il help you guys out!

Cipher
1st October 2011, 12:38 PM
alright, thx man

another update on that list, + i recieved a PM someone wanted to join in, but for some reason he can't post =/

Light buster
?1337cheata?
Cipher
Traksta1
Mobory
MegaGeeza22
creed_20

1 more if cheata confirms :)

Cipher

Cipher
2nd October 2011, 01:44 AM
sry for the double peeps, but just recieved another PM of anotehr frum member (who can't post ue to not being activated yet) who wants to join in, so that meas we're 8 now, (played with 1337cheata yesterday, so i do think he's still up)

new list;
Light buster
?1337cheata?
Cipher
Traksta1
Mobory
MegaGeeza22
creed_20
dannylopes

so now we just need to set up a time to meet, please post the times you are available and we'll figure something out ;)

Cipher

traksta1
3rd October 2011, 11:49 AM
Available (on and off) from 12pm GMT to 1 am GMT or thereabouts, dependent on insomnia, mostly. Will make self available when i get the call.

Cipher
7th October 2011, 01:34 PM
bump, i'll need those times if we wanne set up a bling brigade match =/

Cipher

TheWipeouter
29th October 2011, 12:20 PM
I'm here to help out too. I'm online most of the time. If so, add me please on PSN! Good luck. 8)

Barefoot-X
30th October 2011, 12:09 AM
Sign me up if you need to fill an open spot. I'm online regularly mon-fri 6pm to 10pm EST and most of the day during the weekends.

Cipher
30th October 2011, 12:22 PM
i'm still here lol, dunno whatt happened to everybody who needed it, but still willing to help, just gimme a shout if you need me :)

Greetz Apple-Guy

Carttagos
30th October 2011, 06:32 PM
Hi, I need some help too. Like everyone need this trophie for plat, so PM whenever you want, Im online most of the time.

blackwiggle
6th November 2011, 03:59 AM
I'm attempting to help 3 Austrian/German people get the Bling trophy in roughly 4 hours time: 8pm Australian EST [look at current time on you computers screen Vs time this post went up to see if you can help or have missed it]

I need 3 more people, a lot on my friends list that I have asked have told me that they have lost their game save data and no longer have chrome skins, so they can't help out, so if you have chrome and are available just shoot me a message.

Cipher
6th November 2011, 11:28 AM
sorry, just woke up =/
willing to help any other time i'm on though ;)

Cipher

blackwiggle
6th November 2011, 09:00 PM
Thanks to those that offered to help, unfortunately the people I'm supposed to be helping didn't show up until 8.5 hours after the agreed time :rolleyes: [which was 2.30 am my time] then when I tried to get online I kept getting disconnected from the HD server :brickwall, so I just cut my losses for the day and went to bed.

I'll try and get a future date/time agreed upon for those that still need it and post back.

Carttagos
9th November 2011, 04:01 AM
Hey blackwiggle if you need help I can do that, I need that trophie too I dont mind the time just lets try connect in the right moment and need the ppl we need xD

Archon
9th November 2011, 06:55 AM
I'm available most nights anywhere from 8pm EST onward. I'm also in need of someone to help me earn the Endurance trophy. I had two people quit on me in the middle of the tournament and the game kicks you when you're the only player left. The next Ozone event is only a couple weeks away. I bet we could all earn our online trophies then.

Cipher
9th November 2011, 02:17 PM
what's this endurance trophy you speak of? :p

willing to help anyone with bling, just gotta hit me up when i'm online ^^(which is a lot :D)

Cipher

Archon
10th November 2011, 07:28 PM
"Endurance" is earned by finishing an online 12-race tournament. Doesn't matter who wins, everyone who completes the races gets it. I tried twice and had kids quit (even the same kid join and quit twice). I checked and they didn't have the trophy themselves. I don't understand these kids.

Cipher
10th November 2011, 11:16 PM
you said it yourself; "kids"

don't try to understand them xD

i'm willing to do that endurance fella with ya ;) just give me any time, i'm free right now actually or tomorrow :p

Greetz Apple-Guy

Archon
11th November 2011, 03:54 AM
I might not be online Friday or Saturday, but send me a friend request. My PSN name is Archon473. I'll set up a tournament once we're both online.

Colonel
11th November 2011, 07:09 AM
The next Ozone event is only a couple weeks away. I bet we could all earn our online trophies then.

Absolutely, it will be a piece if cake to do a Bling Brigade match or two, and a couple of 12 race tournaments :)

Cipher
11th November 2011, 12:47 PM
i am not up to date ^^

Ozone event? :p
and i'll add you archon ;)

Cipher

Archon
11th November 2011, 03:12 PM
You can check out the Ozone event page here! (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8437)

Cipher
11th November 2011, 03:45 PM
dam...

"The date for your diary is Saturday 19th November"

i'm invited for dinner :(

oh well, there will be more of these i guess ^^

@archon FYI i'm gunna come online in a it

Cipher

Carttagos
13th November 2011, 03:53 PM
Hi ppl, Im available today so if anyone want to try this trophie dont forget to pm (ID: same as my name)

Colonel
15th November 2011, 10:35 AM
A couple of Bling Brigade matches scheduled for Saturday, plus a 12 race "Endurance trophy" tournament. Details here http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8437

Cipher
15th November 2011, 01:04 PM
archon has his now :)

and i already had it apparently :D
To bad i can't be there, but you guys have phun!

Cipher

Carttagos
19th November 2011, 01:20 AM
Well Im been here since a few days, I will be on tomorrow and sunday to finish this trophie, if anyone need ppl can add me.

Moesf
25th November 2011, 09:28 PM
So, after i scored my Zone Zeus and Arcade Perfect trophies, i took a short break on wipeout because i got stuck on the Bling Brigade trophy. I am really close to platinum, so count me in. My psn is Moesf.

I missed the meeting on 19th November, so is there a date available for the next meeting?

Cipher
25th November 2011, 11:42 PM
i'm ready whenever, megageeza is online quite a lot and is always willing to help for this trophy :)

so if you can find 5 more people, we should be good :)

Cipher

Archon
30th November 2011, 05:41 AM
martydiablo is running a room right now if anyone is online.

Cipher
30th November 2011, 05:07 PM
lol waaaaaaaaaaaay to early that was xD

7am :p

and i guess we'll set a date rather than sudden notice

how about friday?

Cipher

Archon
30th November 2011, 09:50 PM
No worries, both guys got it. I only posted a notice here and on GameFAQs because they had 7 guys and the scheduled 8th wasn't showing up. It's hilarious how many players earn the Platinum off Bling Brigade and Gemini. None of this business in 2048, please!

D_1998_BR
1st December 2011, 11:00 AM
I got my Gemini,but i've only raced 3 races with 2 players.Weird,isn't it?

Bling Brigade was easy IMO,I organized a room with 2 more friends,went into phantom or rapier rooms and invited high level players(which have more probability to have the Silver Skin) until we had 8.Invited them all to a chat room to make communication easier.

Fury Silver Skins also work for BB :)

MD_Silencio
2nd December 2011, 05:12 PM
I'll help anytime I'm on or email me. I'm only on Mon-Wed pm CST US.

Cipher
2nd December 2011, 07:21 PM
i don't know if it's someone from ehre or not, but someone added me about an hour ago for bling lol :p

just a note, always ready when i'm online ;)

Cipher

MD_Silencio
5th December 2011, 09:59 PM
Someone asked me in Russian earlier today, don't know his PSN, asked him to add me as a friend so if anyone's around check for MD_Silencio.

wipeouter
29th December 2011, 04:47 PM
I need players for this trophy,my PSN ID is Mirek23cz

NIXELE_10
29th December 2011, 09:42 PM
ive got 86% of all wipeout hd trophies. Can someone plz help to get bling bridage trophy8)

Cipher
30th December 2011, 12:55 PM
willing to help anytime here, just send me a invite or add me

PSN ID; Apple-Guy-Cipher

do mention it's for wipeout lolz, cuz i don't tend to add random ppl :p

Cipher

Colonel
30th December 2011, 03:16 PM
Well there was a successful impromptu Bling Brigade session earlier today. Got the trophy with my Erik_Ponti account so was quite chuffed.

If anyone needs the trophy I will be hosting a Bling Brigade room at the next Ozone event, on Saturday 14th January - 3.00pm. Details here: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=209469#post209469.

NIXELE_10
31st December 2011, 01:47 PM
Well a big thanks to Colonel__Gaddafi for helping me and our wipeout friends obtain this trophy. Ive now got the platinum trophy:hyper

Colonel
31st December 2011, 02:28 PM
Congrats NIXELE, don't forget to add your name to the hall of fame http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5367 :)

HaydenGribble
3rd January 2012, 12:08 PM
So I tried to get this trophy and I searched on the web for others also looking... I wasn't hopeful with this game being a few years old now, but thankfully I came across this site, which is great I must say. Google directed me to this very post and this very page where others were also looking for help.
So I joined up and then found out I would need to wait to have my account activated, so I went searching for the users looking for help, and adding them to my PSN. Incredibly, as I hosted a game that grew almost everyone i added was online and joined my efforts. After a short while there were 7 of us and all we needed one one more, and luckily they arrived and we succeeded in the end.
I just want to say thanks to the guys on here for helping me out a few days ago.
Mirek, Nixele, and Erik thanks especially for waiting around for so long with me and inviting others to help out (: not only did I earn a trophy but I had great fun racing you guys in the process, thanks.

What a great welcome to the site, let me know if I can anyone else with this (:

Colonel
3rd January 2012, 12:56 PM
Hey Hayden,

Yeah it was alot easier than I'd anticipated to be honest, Impromptu BB rooms like that are usually a nightmare but it only took twenty minutes or so (although I'm guessing you guys were there for a bit before I joined).

Anyway, welcome to the Zone. Race you soon,

Adam (a.k.a Erik_Ponti)

Cipher
3rd January 2012, 08:06 PM
got 2 invites and a message where 1 of the invites was canceled

i only just got back to my apartment, but i should be free throughout the week, and sunday eve's

So really, feel free to add me, i wont spam you or anything nor do i bite :D

Cipher

thc
17th January 2012, 07:46 PM
Am I too late for this? :| If it's still going on, feel free to add me as I've been looking for other players for this - md_302

Cipher
18th January 2012, 10:58 AM
'm always willing to help with this, we just need a group of 8 first tho :)

Greetz Apple-Guy

MD_Silencio
18th January 2012, 04:08 PM
I'll always help PSN = MD_Silencio.

Don't know how to create a room though so maybe someone can teach me how to do that!

MyNameIsBom
20th January 2012, 12:42 PM
only got one moregold medal for the campain skin, anyone able to help me get the trophy? my timezone is a pain so this will be difficult....

Cipher
20th January 2012, 07:52 PM
just tell me a date and time, i can come online quite often

and we're 4 already, so if someone wants to join in leave a post

i'm pretty sure megageeza will help if he is on ^^ so that would make 5 of us

Greetz Apple-Guy

Dr_Mistaike
21st January 2012, 03:15 PM
Hi, i'm new here.

If it's possible, I would join to get the trophy.
I can be online anytime.

My Id = Mistaike.

Thx ;)

Cipher
21st January 2012, 03:58 PM
could everyone confirm they're in?

we got;
Mistaike - confirmed
md_302 (thc)
MD_silencio
MyNameisBom
me

Cipher

Dr_Mistaike
21st January 2012, 05:15 PM
I'm in. I confirm =)

MyNameIsBom
23rd January 2012, 03:47 AM
im in but because of my timezone......

MyNameIsBom
23rd January 2012, 03:48 AM
im in, but my timezone.....

Cipher
23rd January 2012, 06:21 AM
don't worry about time zone right now lol, we need 8 ppl first ^^

update of the list;

istaike - confirmed
md_302 (thc)
MD_silencio
MyNameisBom - confirmed
me - confirmed

Cipher

MyNameIsBom
24th January 2012, 10:15 AM
I tried today, only managed to get 7 people to have the campaign skin, the last guy was just being a ***. But i say thanks to MD_Sliencio, Shamarskii, morfeo and sycomosh for tryinh to help me get the trophy :D

Hopefully next time i get it!

MegaGeeza22
24th January 2012, 11:46 AM
I can help if you need an extra pilot! iv had a few months break from Wipeout HD and il be getting back into it this week!

Cipher
24th January 2012, 02:22 PM
^i knew you'd volunteer lol

so

we got
Megageeza22
istaike
md_302
MD_silencio
MyNameisBom
me

@mynameisbom any info on the ppl that helped you out trying to get it?

we'd have enugh people if 2 of them are willing to join in :)

Cipher

Sutton93
24th January 2012, 04:19 PM
im up 4 it psn sutton93-

Cipher
24th January 2012, 10:30 PM
^added to the list

Megageeza22
istaike
md_302
MD_silencio
MyNameisBom
sutton93-
me

1 more :p

Cipher

Rennfisch
25th January 2012, 06:45 AM
I‘ll help, join me in. :)

Cipher
25th January 2012, 07:12 AM
alright, i'll be adding all of you guys (my psn is Apple-Guy-Cipher) (so if you see an invite from me, it's not some random dude :p)

Megageeza22
istaike
md_302
MD_silencio
MyNameisBom
sutton93-
Rennfisch
me

^are these all your PSN ID's or forum names?

Cipher

Dr_Mistaike
25th January 2012, 08:31 AM
Don't Forget the M ! My id is Mistaike not istaike ! ^^
Thx ! Finally can have this trophy !

MyNameIsBom
25th January 2012, 08:41 AM
yeah thats my PSN ID, plus you made a typo on my name Cipher, you forgot to capitalise the "I" in my ID

Cipher
25th January 2012, 08:44 AM
aparently you got the invite either way lol, cuz i even saw that i first capitalized the i on PSN, but then saw i typed it ehre with a small one, so adjusted it :p, seems capitals make no difference on the PSN network ;)

Cipher

Cipher
25th January 2012, 08:45 AM
Don't Forget the M ! My id is Mistaike not istaike ! ^^
Thx ! Finally can have this trophy !

oooooh, so that's why i couldn't add you LOL :D

adding you right now ;)

Cipher

sorry for the double, thought posts automatically merged withing the 15 min time stamp

thc
25th January 2012, 10:03 PM
could everyone confirm they're in?

we got;
Mistaike - confirmed
md_302 (thc)
MD_silencio
MyNameisBom
me

Cipher

Yup, I'm in. *Sighs* this race is gonna be an embarrassment for me :|

MD_Silencio
25th January 2012, 11:43 PM
^^It's MD_Silencio, I'll log on and see if anyone's running.

Cipher
26th January 2012, 07:02 AM
seems like everyone accepted the invites and capital letters don't matter when sending invites :p

so now, when are you guys are available?

10 PM GMT+1 this evening?

(going for 10pm since thc has 11hour time difference so that'll be morning for him :p)

Cipher

Dr_Mistaike
26th January 2012, 09:50 AM
Ok for me =)

Rennfisch
26th January 2012, 10:47 AM
It‘s ok.

alma41
26th January 2012, 08:47 PM
This is a great idea for those that put this together and support it. Thank you in advance.

This is one of the last 3 trophies I need as well and would be very grateful if I could get in on a race either tonight or sometime this weekend.

I play later in the evenings and my PSN user ID is alma41

Thanks again!

EDIT* sorry just realized that I didn't add my region/timezone. I am on Eastern standard time in the US, I think it's GMT -5.

Cipher
27th January 2012, 08:33 AM
derp and face palm for me.... (wasn't there, sorry for that)

but, i'll give it some more time, so everybody can know, sunday evening 22PM GMT

@alma1 i'll add you ;)

Cipher

MyNameIsBom
27th January 2012, 10:01 AM
FML why do all events have to be so early in my time?! T_T

Cipher
27th January 2012, 11:14 AM
why d you ahve to live in an annoying time? :D

Cipher

MyNameIsBom
27th January 2012, 11:34 AM
yes my timezone annoying sometimes -_-

Azurooth
27th January 2012, 11:52 AM
If im online ill help, just write me.

Cipher
27th January 2012, 03:08 PM
^will do ;)

and messages have been sent on PSN to everybody regarding the time and date for the bling brigade

1 more time; Sunday 22PM GMT

see you then

Cipher

alma41
27th January 2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks Cipher!

thc
28th January 2012, 01:12 AM
Really sorry for the inconvenience but I'm unable to make that time. Hopefully you guys can find someone else prior to the date. Good luck on it :+

Cipher
28th January 2012, 12:52 PM
@thc is it to early? to late? or do you have something else to do at the time?

Cipher

MyNameIsBom
28th January 2012, 07:41 PM
Wow epic fail, I thought it was today....

thc
28th January 2012, 08:19 PM
@thc is it to early? to late? or do you have something else to do at the time?

Cipher

Not at all, I just need to be elsewhere. I won't be able to make that time during weekdays.
I'll be able to go online during (your time) weekday mornings, and morning/night on Fri/Sat. lol, I don't mean to confuse anyone.

Cipher
28th January 2012, 10:10 PM
after this event, we'll see if we can settle something ;)
but i'll help you with the bling brigade, i'm available any time as long as i don't have anything to do :p 4 am is fine for me lol

Cipher

MyNameIsBom
29th January 2012, 08:20 PM
isn't it today?

Cipher
29th January 2012, 08:24 PM
race is in 35mins :p

Cipher

Cipher
29th January 2012, 09:47 PM
silencio and sutton, where u guys @? =/

Cipher

EDIT; well mynameisbom had 3 more ppl to invite, so bling brigade was a success ;)

MyNameIsBom
30th January 2012, 03:19 AM
Yes!finally i got that annoying trophy out of the way :D

MD_Silencio
31st January 2012, 10:16 PM
Sorry Cipher et al, haven't been on lately, glad everyone got the trophy. But if I'm on I'll always help; I have two accounts now, MD_Silencio and True_Wheel, so try both --

Cipher
31st January 2012, 11:27 PM
it's okay, just a little frustrating :p

do notify in advance nxt time tho ;)

Cipher

MD_Silencio
1st February 2012, 01:14 PM
Will do; couldn't have made Sunday in any case (work). I don't even log in on work days (Thurs - Sun); I'm only ever on Mon-Wed Chicago time and even then not always, life gets in the way I'm afraid.

thc
3rd February 2012, 09:43 PM
Is it still on? (tomorrow morning)

Cipher
4th February 2012, 11:09 AM
hmmmmm?
it was last week lol

tho we could orgnize another one :)

Cipher

MD_Silencio
4th February 2012, 01:29 PM
If you can make one for Mon, Tue or Wed pm CST I'll be there. Sunday, not so much.

Cipher
4th February 2012, 10:31 PM
i SHOULD be home all week, exams are finished might visit my mom tho

but i'd take wednesday so, which gives the most time for people to see this and join in :)

does 6PM CST work for you silencio? (or earlier, because that's quite "late" in european region for some people)

and thc, what works for you?

Cipher

MD_Silencio
5th February 2012, 12:42 PM
Yup Cipher, Wednesday is fine, I'm writing it down now ... if you all can set a time, I'll make sure to be on. I know 6 CST is late for Europe; I can get on as early as 3 pm if that's better.

Cipher
5th February 2012, 05:02 PM
4PM cst would be nice, that's 10PM GMT

and 11PM for me

we need lots of people still tho
so who's in?

Cipher

zdravkelja
5th February 2012, 06:41 PM
Really a nuisance of a trophy, it's the only one one I need besides a 100.000 loyalty one.

I'm in, and wednesday 11pm gmt+1 is ok for me :)

Cipher
5th February 2012, 08:39 PM
^nice and welcome to the forums :)

so we have;

Md_Silencio
Zdravkelja (is this your psn id as well?)
Me

anyone lurking, don't hesitate to join in :D

Cipher

zdravkelja
5th February 2012, 09:52 PM

Yes, you have it below the timezone on the right ;)

And if someone already has the trophy and wants to help, join also :)

Cipher
5th February 2012, 10:57 PM
oh, lol, time for me to fill that in as well :D

and yeah, i got it already, just trying to help you guys out :)

Cipher

docfo4r
6th February 2012, 04:13 AM
Germany is GMT + 1h, right? So it would be Wednesday, 11pm for me. Guess that's still ok, I am in.

But one question: How do I know which game to pick out of the list?

PS: Hello to you all on the forum, finally found my way to here, too :)

Cipher
6th February 2012, 12:27 PM
^thanks for joining and welcome to the forums :D

as for how do you know which lobby, i'll be hosting a lobby and will invite everyone ;)

updated list;
Md_Silencio
Zdravkelja (is this your psn id as well?)
docfo4r
Me

Cipher

docfo4r
6th February 2012, 01:29 PM
Thank you :)

Sorry for the noobish question, but do I have to start WipEout when you add me to the game, and do we have to connect as friend in the PSN first?
I just got my PS3 a few weeks ago for WHD, so I am not used to all that stuff yet^^

And we need 4 more players, right?

MD_Silencio
6th February 2012, 05:50 PM
Confirmed me; I'll send out some messages tonight and ask them to confirm here, otherwise you can't count on them 100% which is understandable.

his1nightmare
12th February 2012, 10:26 AM
PSN: his1n-

Usually online on weekends.:)

Cipher
12th February 2012, 11:41 AM
hehe, the site got restored to a backup and therefor these are old posts, the event has already passed, though i'm always willing to organize another one :)

Cipher

his1nightmare
12th February 2012, 01:29 PM
The for the info then.

Start a new one please^^.

Cipher
12th February 2012, 08:16 PM
fine by me ^^
you're available in the weekend

so can we get 8 players by next sunday? say 10PM GMT? or a different time if that's a bit difficult

current list;
his1nightmare (is this your psn as well?)
me

Cipher

MD_Silencio
12th February 2012, 09:44 PM
I'd love to help but can't on weekends (today is an exception because I took a vacation day), but Mon, Tues & Wed are all good for me.

Cipher
13th February 2012, 02:12 PM
^no worries, there's more people with the silver ship on here :)

Cipher

TheWipeouter
13th February 2012, 10:32 PM
Hello there & welcome back WipeoutZone. :)

I would be more than happy to help you guys out.

@ Cipher I think we should be friends on PSN since you're the one who's organising BB sessions lately. I'm online most of the time. Thanks for your time & effort!

Cipher
14th February 2012, 12:26 AM
yeah i'll add everyone to my friends list who's participating, i'm just non on the ps3 much lately, to busy with work and stuff ;)

but i can always find a free spot for a bling brigade :D

so no problem :)

updated list;

TheWipeouter
me

Cipher

Picolus
14th February 2012, 08:04 AM
Hi. Is it possible to add duncanXgt for the next brigade?

I too, Picolus, can help.

Thanks.

zdravkelja
14th February 2012, 11:26 AM
I would like to help but I have exams comming, I'm not sure when I'll be free...

Cipher
15th February 2012, 01:55 PM
@picolus will do ;)

and new bling brigade this sunday? 10PM GMT?

new list;

TheWipeouter
DuncanXgt
Picolus
me

Cipher

docfo4r
15th February 2012, 07:34 PM
I always like to help you guys out on BB. Usually I am available on weekends mostly, but 10pm GMT is a bit late since it is 11pm in Germany already...

MyNameIsBom
16th February 2012, 06:41 AM
Might be able to help in weekends :)

mhkr3
17th February 2012, 12:45 PM
i need the trophy too and sunday sounds great. my psn name is "keecgi".

Cipher
18th February 2012, 12:12 AM
^if you 3 can come, then we have 8 ppl

but i'd suggest 9 or 8PM GMT then because docfo4r can't come that late

does that work for you guys?

list;
TheWipeouter
DuncanXgt
Picolus
Docfo4r (awaiting confirmation)
MyNameIsBom
keecgi
me

Cipher

docfo4r
18th February 2012, 08:56 AM
8pm GMT is perfect for me, 9pm would also still be ok. I will be there!

Cipher
18th February 2012, 12:12 PM
alright, seems like we got ourselves a bling race :D

@ the others on the list, what time would be better for you guys? 9 or 8pm GMT?

final list;
list;
TheWipeouter
DuncanXgt
Picolus
Docfo4r
MyNameIsBom
keecgi
me

Cipher

ps not currently @ home, but i'll add you all this evening for those who i have not added yet :)

EDIT; since nobody decides lol, i guess we'll go with 8PM GMT ;)

EDIT; MyNameIsBom can't come since he's at school that time, but MegaGeeza 22 is willing to help us out :D
invites have been sent to everyone with the time and day

FYI it's 16 hours and 20 minutes from this moment onward (check the time this post was last edited ;))

his1nightmare
20th February 2012, 02:54 PM
Nah, my PSN is "his1n-"

How fast this list grew D:, I'll be online this weekend, hopefully 7 of you guys will be too. (Sadly I'm not able to appear at 8 pm today.)
regards!

docfo4r
20th February 2012, 04:53 PM
Next weekend I leave for another week of school, so I can only make it Saturday eve.

Cipher
21st February 2012, 03:16 AM
@his1nightmare lol a little to late on that xD no wonder my friend invite never got accepted :p

and i wont be there next weekend, going to dad's ;)

Cipher

Cipher
25th February 2012, 05:35 PM
Sorry for the double post, but here's some footage from the last bling brigade, ty again to all who were there as well as the people springing in :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=BE&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=gIt4S8EbOvQ

Cipher

docfo4r
25th February 2012, 08:04 PM
I replied to that in another thread already but I have to say it's somehow cool to tape this. Always brings up nice memories.

On the next Bling Brigade event, how about to ask one of the 8 players who is able to record the race? I think it's cool to see that again :)
So whenever I can join a BB-Event with you guys, I can tape it [but filming the screen of my monitor]. Who else is able to record it?

Light Buster
25th February 2012, 09:46 PM
I will be on Wipeout HD every Tuesday, Thursdays, and selected weekends to do the Bling Brigade. I will also try to host a 12-Race Tournament for those who don't have the Endurance Trophy. If you wish to participate, all I need is your PSN IDs to start it up.

Cipher
26th February 2012, 12:50 AM
well i'm pretty much always willing to help ;) just tell me when and i'll be there

Cipher

WarioIIDX
27th February 2012, 07:09 PM
hi!, i'm new in this forum and my english sucks.. well, i need REALLY help with bling brigade u.u, my ID is WarioIIDX :3 n.n

Cipher
28th February 2012, 12:27 AM
alright, who else wants to join in? and when :)

Cipher

WarioIIDX
28th February 2012, 12:44 AM
alright, who else wants to join in? and when :)

Cipher

i added you =)
and i can everyday, well, the hour in chile is GMT-4 (but i can every hour, add me in psn, or skype)

Cipher
28th February 2012, 06:30 AM
lol don't post your e-mail address publicly ;)

and if you added me, then i didn't get the invite, was on ps3 all night :p

and GMT +1 here but i can be there pretty much anytime except in my late morning :D

Cipher

WarioIIDX
28th February 2012, 03:00 PM
lol don't post your e-mail address publicly ;)

and if you added me, then i didn't get the invite, was on ps3 all night :p

and GMT +1 here but i can be there pretty much anytime except in my late morning :D

Cipher

hi, sorry, i'm added but only wrote "cipher" xDD, your id is apple-guy-cipher right? (i add this because from you footage from bling brigade xD)
it's ok?

Cipher
28th February 2012, 03:26 PM
yup that's me, have evening class today though, so i wont immediately accept it ;)

Cipher

WarioIIDX
2nd March 2012, 06:03 PM
this is the only trophy i need for platinum T_T (it's horrible see my trophies = Wipeout HD = 98% xD)

Cipher
2nd March 2012, 09:12 PM
well i'm only one, need some people here for the bling brigade :)

Cipher

docfo4r
3rd March 2012, 06:35 AM
Which date & time?

his1nightmare
3rd March 2012, 06:49 AM
How about today, 20:00 GMT/UTC+1?

psn: his1n-

docfo4r
3rd March 2012, 08:57 AM
This eve we celebrate my sisters 18th... So I will be at home all eve, it shouldn't be a problem to be here for a race, I just don't know when we will have dinner etc. Would 21.00 GMT still be ok? I would definately be there!

EDIT: I can record the race by monitor-recording. Cipher, will you be there aswell? If you could also capture it and send the video to me, I can cut something nice together maybe^^

his1nightmare
3rd March 2012, 12:15 PM
Since my stated 20:00 GMT+1 equals your 20:00 GMT :P :
I'll appear smilingly, wouldn't mind anyone recording and cutting later on :).

docfo4r
3rd March 2012, 02:46 PM
But still we are only 3 atm, right? Wouldn't be enough for a bling bridage :(
Who else can join?

Rennfisch
3rd March 2012, 03:18 PM
I'll help :)

his1nightmare
3rd March 2012, 05:39 PM
20 minutes left, how many are we?

WarioIIDX
3rd March 2012, 05:49 PM
i added a his1n in my psn friend list
but.. i have a little problem... the hour, i don't know the diference with hour zone with chile (i'm from chile)

his1nightmare
3rd March 2012, 05:54 PM
It's a wrong calculation of mine, it's 7:54 right now for me, docfo4r wanted to meet at (my time) 21:00, so exactly 1 hour and 6 minutes from now on.
See you then Wario :).

docfo4r
3rd March 2012, 06:02 PM
Hey, one hour left to go right?
I am not sure if I can really make it, I will try. If not, please wait for some minutes. But I should make it!

EDIT: OK, don't worry I can make it!

his1nightmare
3rd March 2012, 07:01 PM
docfo4r and myself are attendant, we're waiting calmly.

To avoid any kind of failure... you aren't able to use the silver Fury-cars to obtain the trophy, can you?

docfo4r
3rd March 2012, 07:06 PM
I don't know exactly. Just use the normal HD campaign ship at the very bottom of the paint selection and it should be fine.
Still we need lots of players :(

So everybody who can help: PSN name is docfo4r

@Wario: What's your psn?

his1nightmare
3rd March 2012, 07:29 PM
Seems we shalt try next weekend, same time, at least this is I'm asking for.
Except 7 other guys can manage to come online tomorrow at ... 5:00 GMT+0?

docfo4r
3rd March 2012, 07:31 PM
Nah, next weekend is better to organize it.
Sorry it didn't work today. I hope we have more volunteers next weekend!

his1nightmare
3rd March 2012, 07:33 PM
Fine!

Cipher
3rd March 2012, 08:42 PM
i can't be there next weekend, going to my dad's ;)

might be there late sunday eve, however don't count on it ;)

Cipher

WarioIIDX
3rd March 2012, 09:02 PM
My ID is: WarioIIDX
please... HALP XD (sorry for the hour, i'm sick (my stomach xD)
edit: i made a group chat in chatango
http://wipeoutbrigade.chatango.com/
enter with login, or anons xD

apemax
5th March 2012, 10:26 AM
I'm free this weekend. I still need to get this trophy. My PSN id: apemax18

MegaGeeza22
7th March 2012, 11:22 AM
Is sunday night ok for you guys? 6pm or 9pm

apemax
7th March 2012, 11:28 AM
I'm ok for 6pm. 9pm is a bit late for me.

docfo4r
7th March 2012, 01:22 PM
6pm GMT is alright for me aswell.

WarioIIDX
8th March 2012, 01:45 AM
crap... i lost this bling brigade right? (f"$%&#" hours T_T)
T_T

Cipher
8th March 2012, 06:24 AM
^it's this sunday lol, so you didn't miss it ;)

and FYI i wont be able to be there, sorry for that

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
9th March 2012, 04:04 AM
So this sunday @6pm london time

apemax
docfo4r
MegaGeeza22
WarioIIDX ?

4 more players to go...

WarioIIDX
9th March 2012, 06:30 AM
sunday = i can =)
well... that day, i'm go to psn early (because, i don't know the hour difference between chile and eeuu, or london xDD)
but i can all day

Rennfisch
9th March 2012, 07:13 AM
@Wario: You are GMT-4. GB and Portugal is GMT, the most of EU is GMT+1. Greece + Finland and the countries between are GMT+ 2. So you have a time difference between 4 and 6 hours. :)

terra-wrists
9th March 2012, 12:51 PM
i want trophy bling brigade :D :D :D sunday 6pm london time i make online for this one :) thank you.

WarioIIDX
9th March 2012, 07:23 PM
@Wario: You are GMT-4. GB and Portugal is GMT, the most of EU is GMT+1. Greece + Finland and the countries between are GMT+ 2. So you have a time difference between 4 and 6 hours. :)

nice :D, so... what is the hour if i'm need connect? (please, iluminate me, i'm very stupid with this xD)

Rennfisch
9th March 2012, 08:51 PM
The next Bling will start at 6pm GMT, so you have to be there at 2pm your time. :)

his1nightmare
10th March 2012, 06:49 AM
I'll be there too.
This sunday is the day.

Rennfisch
10th March 2012, 08:13 AM
@Wario: I didn't know you have summer time now! You need to connect an hour later!!!

MegaGeeza22
10th March 2012, 04:03 PM
Sunday 6pm GMT+0
http://everytimezone.com/

apemax
docfo4r
MegaGeeza22
WarioIIDX
terra-wrist
his1nightmare

Only 2 more to go...

zantetsuken
10th March 2012, 04:46 PM
add me... zantetcamsuken, any time :)

Cipher
10th March 2012, 05:23 PM
don't count on it, but there's a VERY small chance i can hop in for a few minutes, however, don't count on me i have to work till 19:00 and the bling is @ 19:00 (my time) :p but if you don't have it by 20:00 (my time) should be able to hop in :)

if someone can or wants, feel free to take my place any time since i can't guarantee i'll be there

Cipher

docfo4r
10th March 2012, 05:40 PM
Cipher, maybe we all can start 15 minutes later or so, so you can make it to the event.
Anyway, if you can make it, will you record it again? ;)

MegaGeeza22
10th March 2012, 06:57 PM
apemax
docfo4r
MegaGeeza22
WarioIIDX
terra-wrist
his1nightmare
zantetcamsuken
ifritffx

Thats the 8... if others need this trophy you can still join in, you can take the place of the people who already have the trophy. i.e, me

Cipher
10th March 2012, 08:00 PM
@dofo4r seems you guys got 8ppl :D so you don't need to worry about me, but yes, if i'd participate i'd record (if i don't forget to push the button :p)

Cipher

skythian
11th March 2012, 01:20 AM
Crap! Is it too late to join up? PSN: skythian

zantetsuken
11th March 2012, 01:27 AM
Yeah do already have it, but don't mind helping out :)

MegaGeeza22
11th March 2012, 04:36 AM
@dofo4r seems you guys got 8ppl :D so you don't need to worry about me, but yes, if i'd participate i'd record (if i don't forget to push the button :p)

Cipher

Hey if you are online at the time of the event do you want to host? you can take my place... and i will be back up just in case!
I will be definitely sticking around for a few hours, for races and elims after.

@mjordan, make sure your online, hopefully we can help you out!

Cipher
11th March 2012, 09:30 AM
@megageeza IF i am online i guess i can host, however, i wont be able to invite everyone since haven't friended anybody :p

but it's all still a big IF, seriously, don't count on it ^^

Cipher

WarioIIDX
11th March 2012, 04:06 PM
i'm online now!, send invite or else xD

Cipher
11th March 2012, 04:40 PM
isn't it in 1 hour and 20 mins from this time out?

Cipher

apemax
11th March 2012, 04:49 PM
To my knowledge it is. 6PM GMT.

his1nightmare
11th March 2012, 04:49 PM
now it's 5 pm GMT, Cipher is right

WarioIIDX
11th March 2012, 04:58 PM
nice, i'm waiting :D!!!
and i'm try to film the brigade with my cell phone (the camera is basic, but i'm trying xD)

MegaGeeza22
11th March 2012, 05:17 PM
Il be inviting everyone to a chat room in 10 mins, make sure your all online

docfo4r
11th March 2012, 05:21 PM
10 minutes? I need a little more time here, 20 minutes would be better. Ok?

WarioIIDX
11th March 2012, 05:26 PM
megagezza, you add me in psn?,i'm add you now

docfo4r
11th March 2012, 05:32 PM
Ok, cam setup complete, I am there :) Whoever is hosting it, psn = docfo4r

See you!

docfo4r
11th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Ok, cam setup complete, I am there :) Whoever is hosting it, psn = docfo4r

See you!

WarioIIDX
11th March 2012, 05:44 PM
and... now? xD

skythian
11th March 2012, 05:44 PM
Sent you a friend request, MegaGeeza PSN: skythian

apemax
11th March 2012, 05:48 PM
I'm ready when everyone else is. PSN id: apemax18

his1nightmare
11th March 2012, 05:49 PM
who's hosting?
for any case: my psn is his1n-

docfo4r
11th March 2012, 05:52 PM
his1nightmare is.... 8 ppl online? Are we complete?

EDIT: Ok, whoever is hosting it. Don't make it public or random ppl will join. Only invitation!
I'll host it but still 3 ppl missing....

his1nightmare
11th March 2012, 05:59 PM
can't join for no reason, re-invite please

his1nightmare
11th March 2012, 06:07 PM
if any people used the fury skins, I guess you have to use the HD campaign skins

his1nightmare
11th March 2012, 06:11 PM
Transcendence.

congratz to everyone :)

WarioIIDX
11th March 2012, 06:34 PM
only problems with the ****ing game, i go to check my invites = i CAN'T TO ENTRANCE TO ONLINE MODE!...
i really ****ed up with this.. and... bling brigade trophy = is gone for me... i have a really big problems with the "beautiful" update 2.40 ...

Cipher
11th March 2012, 06:53 PM
wario, go to the online screen, there should be a red box at the bottom left saying that some friends of yours are playing, hit triangle to join said lobby, i have the same annoying problem :p

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
11th March 2012, 07:13 PM
Thanks for attending everyone!
WarioIIDX couldn't connect and then skythian came when the lobby was full... so sorry guys, but you are the 1st on the list next time!
Sorry about my bad hosting lol, i panic :?
Cipher is back hosting again next time 8)

Light Buster
11th March 2012, 08:38 PM
I can host today. Around 6 PM Pacific. May change depending on my schedule. I'll host a 12-race tournament for those who still need the Endurance trophy.

Cipher
11th March 2012, 09:37 PM
^that's 2 am for me and cuz of work today, i'm really tired, so i wont be attending that one, even though i'd love to ^^

@geeza lol, alright :D whut's hard about hosting? i just select every track in order, and when we got them all, i'll go for the reverse ones (i no good at those xD)

Cipher

WarioIIDX
12th March 2012, 01:21 AM
wario, go to the online screen, there should be a red box at the bottom left saying that some friends of yours are playing, hit triangle to join said lobby, i have the same annoying problem :p

Cipher
the problem is... i can, i press triangle and nothing, press select to go "comunity" and nothing, i go to check my invitations and i choose one, and, nothing. hit me an error, and i can't go to online, my only solution is restart the game, but the problem.. still there
for the next time, i can be the host?, i have a really big problems to join to races from my friends =/

Light Buster
12th March 2012, 02:12 AM
Hosting a Bling Brigade Tournament tonight, right now.

Look for Lightbuster88 if you want in.

BTW, if you can't find or don't have time. Send me a friend request with you PSN ID and your Wipeout Zone name and I'll add you for later reference.