PDA

View Full Version : "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

gordo1974
1st August 2010, 06:32 PM
Hiya All,
90% successful. Thanks for all the effort. I HATE typing with the sixaxis on chat rooms.
Apologies to Chet. It was all lined up for you, then your system froze. After that, too many people left the race and I couldn't get any more invitees.
Respect to those of you who did stay around to help Chet. Next time buddy, next time.

Aceflo, please ignore the panicked invite!, I was getting desparate to get someone in to help Chet.
Sorry to have confused you Thornix, but thanks for coming along.

Anyway. Session over, 8 new blingers.

See you soon on the transcendance thread!

Chet_BG
1st August 2010, 08:32 PM
Thanks to everyone who stayed to give me another try after my ps3 froze. I couldn't get though. Never mind, next time. Everyone else who needs this trophy, add me: Chet_BG
I'll be there in the next Bling Brigade Meeting :D

Deathjester87
1st August 2010, 10:18 PM
I'd be grateful of some help on this one as well...Incredibly irritating trophy to include, especially given that the rest take such practice!

Anyway, I'm free whenever in the evenings, if we can get an 8 together.

Sir Mullich
2nd August 2010, 12:05 AM
If there's a next time, count with me also ;)

Chet_BG
2nd August 2010, 02:23 AM
Deathjester amd Mullich, please tell us your PSN's so i could add you. Or add me: Chet_BG
When we get at least six people I'll try yo organise a game ;)

Deathjester87
2nd August 2010, 12:09 PM
Mine is (somewhat unimaginatively) Deathjester87. I'll just go add you now.

Sir Mullich
2nd August 2010, 02:55 PM
Mine is Sir_Mullich. I will add you anyways :+

Deathjester87
3rd August 2010, 01:02 AM
For those that are interested, I think there's going to be an attempt tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9pm (GMT+1/England time). All a little uncertain, but add me if you want an invite.

Xavier
3rd August 2010, 09:17 PM
I should've checked this thread before going online tonight!

This week I'll be on a lot from about midnight to 3 AM Japan time (GMT +9?) -- got a week off from work, but my body is still on its graveyard shift schedule!

Chet_BG
3rd August 2010, 10:13 PM
Xavier, you didn't miss anything. Only one guy showed and I waited half an hour. I'll add youlater. I have at least 15 people in friendlist who can help. The moment I see 7 of them online I'll create a game ;)

richtea76
4th August 2010, 01:42 PM
Got Bling Brigade the other day, and Transcendence, because of the help of the good folks on here. I will help others if I can, so would like to volunteer to help with any futurre Bling sessions.

Cheers, Rich.

Chet_BG
5th August 2010, 12:47 AM
I managed to find at least 20 players from random online games a few from forums and today, finally, there were 6 of them online at the same time and with som3 help from a friend of mine who has the platinum I manged to get it. At ps3trophies.org there are a few people who are trying to arrange a meeting, so you can try there also ;)

Colonel
10th August 2010, 10:24 AM
Got the campaign skins last night, so I could do with some help getting the bling brigade trophy if anyone's available. I'm around most evenings, in fact the only night I'm busy this week is Friday. I'll check on here to see if anything's happening.

Cheers,

Adz.

Icefire88572
10th August 2010, 10:27 AM
I have the campaign skins, but not enough friends on wipeout to get the BB trophy. I am available any time this week, just schedule it with me. I'll be there. My PSN ID is my Forum ID.

Colonel
10th August 2010, 01:04 PM
I'll add you tonight. I've got a couple of "friends" who have the campaign skins so I'll message them asking if they're available for a race.

Deathjester87
13th August 2010, 09:56 AM
Cool, I'm in the same position - will add you both later today

liquidcalm
16th August 2010, 11:45 AM
yo yo, I'm after the bling brigade trophy too, I'm online fairly often too, so feel free to add me, alonemusic is my id, I'll gladly help out others too!8)

James9Fantastic
19th August 2010, 10:01 PM
add me, 'James9Fantastic' I really need this trophy and I'm willing to help others :)

Choad
20th August 2010, 01:36 PM
hi all

PSN: jimjamjahaa

need this trophy to complete the game! i'll start adding some peeps from this thread

spectrefish
20th August 2010, 07:51 PM
Be glad to help if someone organizes a race.

Post a time that everyone will be able to recognize (Saturday August 21st, GMT 12:00 pm for example)

I've already organized a race myself to get my bling trophy a few months ago so I won't go through the trouble of organizing it again. But I'll gladly show up and fill a spot on the race if my schedule fits. 8)

So add me and set up a time. PSN: spectrefish

liquidcalm
21st August 2010, 07:17 PM
very nice of you sir, I'm going to try and organize a meet i think... will msg a few of yous!!

farashiek
24th August 2010, 04:24 PM
I would like to get this too please.I can play most times of the day psn id is farashiek

Nutcase:259
24th August 2010, 05:14 PM
i too would like to add this to my shiny collection so i can do the trancend thingy :rock

Clin_Diesel
25th August 2010, 06:26 PM
Yea i need this trophy to i need a couple more people so anybody need it or wanna help let me know

Jav
25th August 2010, 11:46 PM
Willing to help. If someone's organising something, do inform me.

PSN is Javariko

liquidcalm
27th August 2010, 12:20 PM
cool, I think I only need a couple more peeps, I'm thinking of a few races Monday evening as its a bank holiday in the UK.. anyone be up for that?

Whizawk
27th August 2010, 02:01 PM
I already have platinum but I would be willing to lend a hand.

Give us a tinkerbell if you need one more!

PSN: Whizzer-Hawk

liquidcalm
29th August 2010, 09:32 AM
alright, I think I may have nough names together, I'll be online 8pm gmt tomorrow and will hopefully see a few of you then! if i've not added you yet, i'm away from me ps3 right now, but my id is alonemusic. rocking

Edit: Unfortunately life has caught up with me.. I'll be able to sort something out better in the week, promise! if anyone is still down pop me a message on psn for sure.

Moriarty79
30th August 2010, 03:33 PM
I already have bling brigade trophy, but if i can help someone i'll be online next week-end. Add me.

Bye

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Moriarty79.png

liquidcalm
3rd September 2010, 07:14 PM
hey me and some peeps are going for this Right NOW! etc.. however, down a few (a lot ) so if anyone wants to help us out add me alonemusic
thanks in advance if anyone shows =)

edit:
Thanks to everyone who came in (from this forum or others) It started quiet with just 3 of us, but eventually we got 11 people their blinging trophy, not bad! Thanks Moriarty for helping too, appreciated! Now I'm gonna sit back and sip this Tequila sunrise and bask in that radiant digital glow of platinum...

Jav
23rd September 2010, 03:07 AM
Congrats to everyone who got it tonight.

xtole13
30th September 2010, 01:24 AM
Is the Bling brigade group still active? Working slowly toward a plat and any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Psn: xtole

IndoorSnowStorm
30th September 2010, 02:12 AM
Of course it is! I still need the trophy, too.

PSN - IndoorSnowStorm

EDIT: I'll organize the next meeting. Send me a pm with your time zone and post a message here to join, and we'll discuss a meeting time.

Jav
30th September 2010, 02:35 AM
I already have it but I'm willing to help.. if organized well I really don't mind spending a few minutes helping you guys out.

Javariko

xtole13
30th September 2010, 02:51 AM
Awesome! Definitely looking forward to it :rock

ongbak2
30th September 2010, 12:20 PM
hi i am ongbak2 add me for that trophy bling brigade

i need that too

mrconkin
30th September 2010, 09:17 PM
I already have it, but like Jav, if I don't have to wait around for an hour I'm down to help out. PSN = mrconkin

ongbak2
1st October 2010, 12:32 AM
thx for BB trophy , after that trophykick i managed last tournamant meltdown and got
campagne legend elite trophy

i will help too for trophy BB

xtole13
1st October 2010, 02:57 AM
Congrats!

I lucked out winning all the races in a 4 race tournament which brought my wins to exactly 10. Definitely not a trophy person but since I've been playing so much I might as well collect them :D

avfc52
1st October 2010, 10:11 AM
Got the trophy today so I'm done with boosting this game.

Special thanks to Ongbak who joined even though he had the trophy. Cheers mate.

Lazokaeи
1st October 2010, 08:31 PM
I would really like help to get this, but I rarely play PS3 online so am a total noob and to be honest, I hate the fact you have to go online to get a PLATINUM trophy. Red Dead Redemption is a classic case of this with idiots who kill you when you are trying to get a trophy and they just ruin it. I think there should be a PLATINUM trophy for the offline trophies, but if people want to go online for more, they can get a PLATINUM+ trophy (which would be "in-line" with the PSN+ thing also from a marketing point of view).

But have put so much time into WO.

My PSN is Lazokaen.

But not to balls things up, what skin would we go for? I haven't unlocked all of them. So not sure what they mean by campaign skin.

IndoorSnowStorm
1st October 2010, 08:44 PM
Okay, so here's the list of competitors for the trophy

1. Me (IndoorSnowStorm)
2. Jav (Javariko)
3. xtole13 (xtole)
4. ongbak2
5. mrconkin

By the sound of it, did it already happen? If not then the list stands.
Lazokaeи: The campaign skins are the silver skins you get for getting medal in every event of campaign mode, either fury or HD.

xtole13
2nd October 2010, 05:44 AM
Cool cool. Shaping up nicely. Three more!

xEik
2nd October 2010, 11:40 AM
Is this up for today? At what time? I'm in if it's this evening.

Colonel
2nd October 2010, 12:55 PM
I can make it this evening, what time?

nothern7
2nd October 2010, 01:19 PM
I already have the trophy but if you guys are a player short i can help out this evening. PSN i.d - nothern7

Lazokaeи
2nd October 2010, 07:34 PM
Okay, so here's the list of competitors for the trophy

1. Me (IndoorSnowStorm)
2. Jav (Javariko)
3. xtole13 (xtole)
4. ongbak2
5. mrconkin

By the sound of it, did it already happen? If not then the list stands.
Lazokaeи: The campaign skins are the silver skins you get for getting medal in every event of campaign mode, either fury or HD.

I'm currently working on getting all-elite GOLD's. I know I could bomb through on Novice, but I have time toward PS3 now (as I have taken a break from Battlefield on the PC). So I'll get cracking on that. Done first 6 campaigns in normal, then onto Fury.

xtole13
2nd October 2010, 07:44 PM
Well if it could be organized by tonight that would be cool. I should be on.

IndoorSnowStorm
2nd October 2010, 08:07 PM
Here's the new list

1. Me (IndoorSnowStorm) (GMT-5)
2. Jav (Javariko) (GMT+1)
3. xtole13 (xtole) (GMT-5)
4. ongbak2 (GMT)
5. mrconkin (GMT)
6. Apn_ (GMT+1)
7. northern 7 (GMT)

Pending - xEik (GMT+1) and Colonel__Gaddafi (GMT)

I can't do it this weekend, but I can do it next weekend on Saturday afternoon, because I have homecoming that night, and pretty much all day Sunday.

Apn_
2nd October 2010, 08:08 PM
I´m in! On for a couple of hours more...

xtole13
2nd October 2010, 11:06 PM
In case anyone is still interested in tonight, I'll be on. Add me, msg etc :rock

xEik
3rd October 2010, 12:04 AM
Hanged around from 22 to 23 but didn't find anyone but Gaddafi who seemed busy with other things. The communication for WO HD online is abysmal. I don't have a mic and I want to talk to more people than PSN friends.

rdmx
3rd October 2010, 02:30 AM
I think you'll find many console games don't have text chat. Why this is omitted I have no idea.
The worst thing is when this trend also occurs for PC ports - its absolutely inexcusable.

xEik
3rd October 2010, 02:54 PM
I guess I'm spoiled by Adhoc Party. With all its failings, it is nonetheless quite competent at letting you find or create rooms with a well defined purpose. Besides, it supports text and audio chat and a little bit of Friends integration.

Colonel
3rd October 2010, 04:46 PM
Hanged around from 22 to 23 but didn't find anyone but Gaddafi who seemed busy with other things. The communication for WO HD online is abysmal. I don't have a mic and I want to talk to more people than PSN friends.

Yeah sorry about that, I completely forgot to be honest. I'll add you this evening.

xEik
3rd October 2010, 10:18 PM
No need to be sorry. :D
It's just that of the list of users posted I only saw you.
I wish WO lobbies could have at least a description. So that you could create a "Bling brigade" lobby. Or an "Endurance" lobby.

xtole13
3rd October 2010, 10:24 PM
Agreed. I didn't realize the mics in this game were so bad lol. Wavy echoes and nonsense :D

Jav
4th October 2010, 01:28 AM
Agreed. I didn't realize the mics in this game were so bad lol. Wavy echoes and nonsense :D

Was mine bad too? :frown:

xtole13
4th October 2010, 05:29 AM
It could be on my end, but every mic used for wipeout was exactly like I described. Even yours :frown:. Other games, ad hoc party, etc, work perfectly fine.

We couldn't figure out what the other player was saying...and I could barely make out what you were trying to say. Insanity lol

Jav
4th October 2010, 05:59 PM
Oh right kk. Yeah, I had NO IDEA what the random chappy was saying to me. I could only make out HARIMAU. Shame it was the same for my headset though, it's a good headset which works fine on every other game, so it's probably just WipEout.

xtole13
4th October 2010, 07:35 PM
Seems like it's just wipeout. Just wanted to copy/paste:

4. ongbak2 (GMT)
5. mrconkin (GMT)
6. Apn_ (GMT+1)
7. northern 7 (GMT)

I didn't add the pending members from the previous posts. Does this list need updating?

IndoorSnowStorm
4th October 2010, 08:54 PM
Ungh. I really really really really hate to say this, but I'm gonna have to back out on this one. I have something else during the weekend that I have to attend, and I can't make the meeting. Also, I just got a deviantART account, and I'm too focused on that to regularly post here, and I have a lot of schoolwork. I'll try to find a balance between here and there. Sorry for the inconvenience. :frown:

xtole13
5th October 2010, 01:54 AM
No worries :g. Life happens lol

deathisonitsway
5th October 2010, 02:17 AM
Seems like it's just wipeout. Just wanted to copy/paste:

4. ongbak2 (GMT)
5. mrconkin (GMT)
6. Apn_ (GMT+1)
7. northern 7 (GMT)

I didn't add the pending members from the previous posts. Does this list need updating?

I would like to join this boost if there's still room... EST (GMT - 5). When is the boost scheduled for?..I went back a few pages and I didn't notice the time.

xtole13
5th October 2010, 04:10 AM
It's really depends on the other members availability so there hasn't been a fixed time.

What's your ID? I'll add you.

xX_I_AM_L3GND_Xx
5th October 2010, 07:09 AM
interested in going for this as well. prob too late but I'll do the next round for sure

deathisonitsway
8th October 2010, 12:50 AM
It's really depends on the other members availability so there hasn't been a fixed time.

What's your ID? I'll add you.

same as my login here, deathisonitsway, thx a lot

Pure2097
9th October 2010, 11:37 PM
Just finished up Elite campaign legend so yeah I'm up for Bling brigade.

OneAVGNFan
14th October 2010, 04:18 AM
I am available all day tomorrow (thursday)

lurkz
16th October 2010, 01:55 PM
Argh .. I need to get this one too, I'm struggling to see an any sort of arrangement about when though :/

Annoyingly I got a message about one the other day on PSN, but I've turned off the message popup in the xmb ... easily distracted ya see lol

someguy789
18th October 2010, 07:41 PM
I have a friend who needs this trophy and asked me to put him on this thread (He wont join the site for some reason) His PSN is Agent_sandvich so you can message him if your ever a player short.
Feel free to invite me as well if you need another player, I have the trophy already but I'm willing to help out anyone who doesn't have it yet.

Linear
19th October 2010, 11:42 PM
This is relevant to my interests. I was one trophy away from Platinum and had my celebration dance all planned out... then I found out I was missing this one too. :/

PSN: LinearNotion

If you see me around, I'll be wearing the silver bling every time, just in case.

stunsty99
20th October 2010, 12:44 PM
I think its time I got this stupid ass trophy :D

I tried about a year ago but no one bothered :(

PSN: marcosatti1

Colonel
21st October 2010, 04:33 PM
Okay what about a few of us have a go at it tonight.

Would anybody be available at about 10.00pm BST?

OneAVGNFan
21st October 2010, 05:09 PM
I would join if I would know what BST is.

Colonel
21st October 2010, 06:29 PM
British Summer Time, it's essentially GMT+1 but it just tends to confuse people to be honest. Put it this way it's 7.29pm now.

OneAVGNFan
21st October 2010, 08:44 PM
I'll be there, but who will host the game.

xEik
22nd October 2010, 09:18 PM
Where are Libyan dictators when you need them? :(

OneAVGNFan
11th November 2010, 05:38 AM
I want this trophy. Can we do this soon?

Spaceboy Gajo
11th November 2010, 08:18 PM
This trophy also eludes me.

Now that I've entered into the HD Cup, I'm going to practice with the game. It'd be great to knock off a few of those obtainable trophies. This one should be the easiest, but I never knew seven other pilots who'd bling around in a tourney.

I'll keep an eye on this thread. Hope to make this happen.

Medusa
12th November 2010, 12:59 AM
I'll be off work tomorrow -- any takers for the blinkin bling brigade tomorrow night?
This would be somewhere between 10p.m. and 4 a.m. GMT for me, just let me know a time guys!

stin
12th November 2010, 08:05 AM
I can volunteer for yous tonight, if you wish? :)

stevie:)

Colonel
12th November 2010, 08:10 AM
My girlfriend's working nights tonight so I'll be playing Wipeout til the early hours :hyper.

Add and invite me and I'll gladly help.

Medusa
12th November 2010, 10:09 PM
Thanks guys, I will make a game and invite you all, hopefully we will fill it up? Sorry I was late an hour getting home, think I missed SpaceboyG...so much for posting specific hours.

stin
12th November 2010, 10:38 PM
Right, tomorrow, possibly from 2000 to midnight? GMT

Will you guys be there cos, I am volunteering.:cowboy

Hopefully Medusa will be there tomorrow which she does needs a nice trophy, so help her please.

But we do need eight players!

Medusa
12th November 2010, 10:43 PM
Yeah, this one didn't work so well...From the last two pages, I get these PSN Id's:
Colonel_Gaddafi
Spaceboy G
Agent_sandvich
someguy789
LinearNotion
marcosatti
someguy63
and me, and you, so that makes 9 potential blingers, and hopefully the odd friend who can get roped into it?
That time works for me (20:00 to midnight GMT)
How about everybody else actually reading this thread?

xEik
13th November 2010, 12:23 AM
I'll be there tomorrow at 20:00 GMT. Shame on those who won't. :P

Colonel
13th November 2010, 12:33 AM
I've been unreliable with this before but if we set a time tomorrow I promise I'll be there. 8.00 - 12.00 is a bit vague though, why don't we say 21.00GMT? If everybody else is up for this I am.

I got the trophy a couple of weeks ago but I understand how much of a ball ache it is and I'd like to help some other people get it.

Medusa
13th November 2010, 01:54 AM
Jeez, I can't believe I just harassed you all maybe for nothing--I found out (surprise!) I've got company on the way, I don't know if I'll make it online tomorrow.
I'll try my darndest to get on for about half an hour around 2100 GMT.
Bling blarg out

Medusa
13th November 2010, 08:23 PM
Hi, I'm going online right now, just have under half an hour before I have to leave for work, I'll add al lthe names and give it a shot Thanks in advance!! :)

TheGermanOne
14th November 2010, 02:54 PM
Hey Medusa,
Sorry you didn't manage to get the trophy yesterday. Count me in for your next attempt though.

Medusa
14th November 2010, 05:14 PM
Thanks, GermanOne!
Next time I try this, I'll be sure to have a good block of time (like 4 hours!) free to stay online, scheduling this like a dentist's appointment doesn't work too well, LOL.
Hopefully next Saturday or Sunday will work out if there's willing people around. This time I won't change to public at the last minute in desperation...:rolleyes

stin
14th November 2010, 08:13 PM
Please, make sure it`s definite and I will do it for you! and somebody who want this special trophy?, please join us for next weekend.:)

Ruby90
14th November 2010, 09:13 PM
Hey im Ruby90 and new to the forum, i was hoping if there was a group trying to complete the Bling Brigade trophy and still room for one more. I only have the chrome livery for the old style AGs.
Please feel welcome to add me on the PS3 ( Ruby90 is also my PSN name ) and breif me on the next trophy attempt.

Many thanks :) Ruby90

MegaGeeza22
14th November 2010, 09:52 PM
I need this trophy too...
im on psn most of the time so add me or send us a message if u need an xtra playa and il b ready!!:+

stin
14th November 2010, 10:04 PM
Okay guys, will you be there for Saturday coming?

MegaGeeza22
16th November 2010, 10:24 AM
Saturday sounds fine! if theres enough of us available for saturday il add u and who ever else confirms :nod

Medusa
16th November 2010, 01:31 PM
This Saturday, I will go online between 1500 and 1800 GMT. I'll make a private race and invite everybody who needs the trophy first, then the ones who volunteered to help out. So if you need the trophy and can't get in for whatever reason (if you're like me you lose the game invite after hitting wrong buttons LOL), send me a message!!
I hope this time will work out for everybody to get their dumb bling trophy. Let me know if the time won't work for you.

stin
16th November 2010, 03:38 PM
Sounds perfect!:nod:+

Ruby90
16th November 2010, 05:36 PM
Just add me up :) cant wait to get this trophy off my back

DaMiGi63
18th November 2010, 01:44 PM
I completed the game on HD & I have my Chrome Skins, so anyone that needs the "Bling Brigade Trophy" also, hit me up as well & give me a shout.I need the Trophy as well.
PSN I.D. = DaMiGiSan

stin
19th November 2010, 10:37 PM
Okay guys, will you be there for Saturday coming?

Tonight, me and my family did confirmed for tomorrow, I will be driving possibly all day to Glencoe IF depending on the weather which surprising we are hoping, it will be clear and covered in ice or snow!, so we can take pictures!

I`m sorry about that for afternoon but again, depending scottish weather.

Medusa
20th November 2010, 01:30 AM
"we are hoping, it will be clear and covered in ice or snow"
Ehhhhh? Well, if Glencoe doesn't work out, stevie, just pack up the family and come here okay? Lots of pictures, you can photograph me shovelling. ;) Enjoy your weekend, post your pics somewhere okay? I remember the last ones, they were stunning!!!
DaMiGi63, I will invite you to the bling game tomorrow

Jav
20th November 2010, 02:05 AM
If you guys are 1 player short of 8 players you can message me to volunteer :) I should be on at that time tomorrow. Even when I'm on another game, like np.

DaMiGi63
20th November 2010, 04:04 AM
Unfortunately, no can do tomorrow as @ Between 1500 and 1800 GMT, I will be @ work :(, But thanks for the offer, I do appreciate it. :)

Medusa
20th November 2010, 03:45 PM
Don't worry, DaMiGi63, there's still at least 3 who need the trophy. I'll help out anybody who needs this trophy if I can, just send me a game invite.
Thanks so much to everybody who helped/was willing to help today, as four of us got our BB trophy at once, and LinearNotion got his Platinum too! So it was a great session.
I'm sorry I wasn't much for racing, I'm still not awake, and I can't seem to send PMs and read PMs and race all at the same time!! LOL I can't even remember who all was there/who was inviited or what....It was fun stuff! Race you all soon

MegaGeeza22
20th November 2010, 04:20 PM
Thanks everyone who was there today:clap, only 60% of the trophys to go for me :brickwall haha! but if u need someone to make the numbers up, you know what to do! im online most days!

jeegee
22nd November 2010, 08:53 PM
Long time reader first time post. PSN id JEEGEE. Myself and a couple of friends johnnysloth and dubman are after this trophy (especially me as it should give me plat:)) so we have all joined specifically for this thread. i am available for it always if i am online. (mon-thurs:23:00-02.00 GMT) (fri-sun:21:00-02:00 GMT) feel free to add me to ease starting games. JEEGEE

SiXeXeX
30th November 2010, 02:33 PM
Also a long time reader, joined for this thread - PSN ID: SiXeXeX

Desperately after this trophy, just did Zico today, only have Zone Zeus and Bling left :o

I badly want my shiney platinum.

jeegee
2nd December 2010, 07:53 PM
I will add you tonight as well as others in this thread who have posted recently for it. Good luck on zeus. I did it on Syncopia along with airbraker.

Plucker 2409
9th December 2010, 11:47 PM
Can you please add me my psn is plucker2409. This is my last trophy till plat, Thanks!

DarkRacer95
14th December 2010, 01:52 PM
When is the next bling brigade game? This is the only trophy that i need left. As a matter of fact, if eight people who don't have the bling brigade trophy will join in a game on christmas day, that will be nice.

jeegee
15th December 2010, 08:06 PM
I will add you both, i still need this, also for plat. not sure when next one is,.... When we organize it i guess.. Anyway, if i am online then i am up for a BB race anytime. Probably be a bit busy on Christmas day.. What with all the 'Christmas' going on lol.

MegaGeeza22
15th December 2010, 08:35 PM
How about Sunday?
3pm gmt+0 and 6pm?
if this is good for you put your name down and il invite you and you can invite your friends who need it also...
but if you get a clan together before then invite me and il bring a few more if its needed.

Shootlow
16th December 2010, 10:26 PM
I'm up for joining anyone who wants bling brigade.
I thought it would be easy and that everyone would be using the silver skins, oh was I wrong ha.
Anyway yeah, my PSN is Shootlow, let me know if you need someone, would be great to get this trophy done!

xEik
16th December 2010, 11:20 PM
Count me in for Sunday 6 PM. I hope I finally get this stupid trophy.
I didn't consider it stupid at first but seeing the difficulty of achieving such a basic thing I had to change my opinion.

Medusa
17th December 2010, 12:30 AM
If you guys need an extra chrome ship then invite me when you do it, I should be online then.

DarkRacer95
18th December 2010, 04:13 PM
Alright Sunday at 6pm is when I'll get in

Colonel
18th December 2010, 04:57 PM
I should be about at 6pm tomorrow, if I am I'll message Megageeza and see what's happening.

MegaGeeza22
19th December 2010, 12:29 PM
I think everyone is up for 6pm....
so be ready!
- be ready lol, sorry guys i fell asleep... i heard a few people got it but if you didn't, send me a message over psn!
sorry

xEik
19th December 2010, 09:18 PM
Thanks to everyone who participated today. :D
Specially those who already had the trophy, for their goodwill.

DarkRacer95
21st December 2010, 12:11 AM
This is making me mad. I completely forgot about the date. Now what am I supposed to do? Even if somebody volunteers to host another game, I may forget again.

leungbok
21st December 2010, 08:12 AM
lol, you know how to make people confident ! :lol

TarquinFarqhuar
24th December 2010, 12:24 PM
i'd be more than happy to help out, if needed.. just gimme a hola

MegaGeeza22
28th December 2010, 07:20 AM
Hey, i know its short notice but if anyone needs this trophy or is willing to help can you play tonight at 6pm uk time? and maybe have a few races after lol...
thanks!:)

TarquinFarqhuar
28th December 2010, 08:37 AM
I should be around at that time.. If you see me, let me kno. I'll help out!

MegaGeeza22
28th December 2010, 06:21 PM
Thank you everyone! i think 4 people got this trophy today, at short notice! it should be a silver trophy lol.

zaM13
30th December 2010, 04:29 PM
Hello there, just wanted to thank everyone who helped on the 6 PM session. Especially MegaGeeza22. I've finally got the BB trophy. Much appreciated !

Will be more than happy to help out others, let me know!

MegaGeeza22
2nd January 2011, 12:46 PM
I have had a few requests on psn for the BB trophy so if any one fancys it, 6pm GMT+0 (uk time) today! you know what to do! Happy new year!;)

Chemynova
2nd January 2011, 03:08 PM
Hi,

I will fill a place if there is still one left.

MegaGeeza22
2nd January 2011, 06:15 PM
Well done folks! 5 people got it today! thanks to the Colonel and zaM13 for making up the numbers! it was fun! 4 people asked me on psn and 1 of them signed out at 5.55pm lol wtf? your loss...:g

Chemynova
2nd January 2011, 06:32 PM
Thank you for organizing the event. 4 more trophies (all zone related) to go !

Apn_
18th January 2011, 10:31 PM
GHAAA!!! I still need this... Its the only one I have left. Anyone feel up to helping out, maybe this week? I'll see if I can at least get two friends to help out, wich means at least 5 more racers. I hate this trophy...:brickwall

Jav
19th January 2011, 02:36 AM
I'd be willing to help... but obviously we need a lot more.

Medusa
19th January 2011, 03:36 AM
Give a time or range of times in GMT, I may be able to help out.

zaM13
19th January 2011, 07:28 AM
Hello there, I need this trophy too. I'm willing to help.

PSN ID: TheWipeouter

Apn_
19th January 2011, 07:14 PM
I'm currently unemployed so just about anytime, any day for me...What about you other guys?

When we have enough people I will add everyone on PSN and try to get us all together.

MegaGeeza22
19th January 2011, 11:55 PM
I can help if needed, send me a game invite if your short of a ship.
Apn_ give us a time, theres no such time as anytime...

Apn_
20th January 2011, 12:37 AM
Hmm... How about Sunday 21:00 gmt? We still need at least one more racer...

blackwiggle
20th January 2011, 02:57 AM
If you get a few zoners in on a bling GG it's pretty easy for one of them to message somebody to help out, most have a lot of other zoners on their friends list, or at least know somebody else who might be racing in another room.

This trophy used to be an absolute nightmare to get, a lot easier now so many already been through the process/torture to get it, they understand the frustration in trying to get it so help out.

OneAVGNFan
20th January 2011, 03:53 AM
I need this trophy and i want to take any opportunity

MegaGeeza22
20th January 2011, 04:57 AM
lol, blackwiggle stating the obvious... are you in or out?
im out, busy weekend for me but im sure you will get your trophys! :+

DaMiGi63
20th January 2011, 01:04 PM
If it's @ 21:00 Hrs GMT on this Sun, then sure. I can make it to assist & help out, I'm in Az so thats -7:00 Hrs GMT, so 2:00 Pm for myself.

Nutcase:259
20th January 2011, 01:24 PM
I know someone that wants to do this, Supersonicfreak. any places left?

Jav
20th January 2011, 03:55 PM
Well, people who don't have the trophy yet go before the people who fill up the space of course, so ye there's places left :)

Murphy4709
21st January 2011, 10:50 AM
Hi there, I need the bling brigade trophy and wondering when the next chrome race is on if theres spaces left? PSN: Alan3698

MegaGeeza22
21st January 2011, 11:18 AM
So, Apn_
TheWipeouter
OneAVGNFan
Supersonicfreak
Murphy4709
All need the trophy, and theres 3 that said they can help!! its as good as yours...:)

Apn_
21st January 2011, 11:55 AM
Yup! But we're still waiting for confirmation that everyone can make the time. Will Sun 21.00 GMT work for everyone? Medusa? Zam13?

Medusa
21st January 2011, 02:19 PM
Yes, I can make it then, but can only be online for half an hour or so. Punctuality is important :lol

Murphy4709
21st January 2011, 05:32 PM
Sunday 23rd at 9pm GMT, yeah im there. That's 9pm GMT+0 is it?

Murphy4709
21st January 2011, 05:33 PM
My PSN is: Alan3698 not Murphy4709

nastich88
21st January 2011, 09:44 PM
Hi there,

If you guys have an opening spot on that silver skin race, i would really like to join. 9 pm (GMT+0?) on Sunday is perfectly fine with me. My psn id is nastich88

Apn_
21st January 2011, 09:58 PM
My PSN is: Alan3698 not Murphy4709
Noted!

Hi there,

If you guys have an opening spot on that silver skin race, i would really like to join. 9 pm (GMT+0?) on Sunday is perfectly fine with me. My psn id is nastich88

No problem!

CPROSICK
21st January 2011, 10:39 PM
cprosick -Playstation ID

I'm on here and there!

blackwiggle
22nd January 2011, 01:32 PM
Things seem to be very confused with what actually is needed to attain this trophy if what happened today was any example.

So right.
Here it is .
EVERYBODY
NEED'S A CHROME
SKIN

zaM13
22nd January 2011, 06:01 PM
I will be there on sunday 2100. See you guys soon.

Apn_
22nd January 2011, 06:03 PM
cprosick -Playstation ID

I'm on here and there!

Great stuff! But will you be on tomorrow at 21:00 GMT? I'll add you...

Blackwiggle - Someone tried to do it without the skin!? That's just so... stupid.

blackwiggle
22nd January 2011, 10:20 PM
Yes several actually.
One person has 1 solitary bronze trophy, the "one down 86 to go" trophy. :brickwall

Can you guys add PSNID TNitaliano in on this Bling Brigade get together that you are having, I'd help out but I have to work.

Apn_
23rd January 2011, 06:49 AM
So...
The time is set today, Sunday 23rd, at 21:00 (9 pm) GMT+0 .
As far as I know, the only way to invite people to a game is to have them on your friends list (correct me if I'm wrong), so you will all receive friend invites from me during the day.

Participating:

TNitaliano
TheWipeouter - Time confirmed
cprosick - Do you need the trophy or are you lending us a helping hand? Either way, I hope to see you online when this goes down.
nastich88 - Time Confirmed
Alan3698 - Time confirmed
OneAVGNFan
Supersonicfreak
Apn_

Backup helpers:

DaMiGi63 PSNID: DaMiGiSan or DaMiGiX, which one? - Time confirmed
Medusa PSNID: kiTTun or GravityResistant, which one? - Time confirmed
Javariko
+A friend of mine - Time confirmed

Damn I'm OCDing this... :rolleyes: But I AM getting this trophy this time around!!!:hyper

See you soon! ...and listen to Blackwiggle - remember to wear your bling! :)

xEik
23rd January 2011, 10:56 AM
I'll be connected in case I'm needed as a backup. Medusa can PM if necessary.
I just don't want to hog a place in the grid that could be used by someone without the trophy.

Medusa
23rd January 2011, 01:24 PM
kiTTun is the one I use. You can invite anyone by the way, just select "Enter PSN ID" instead of "Select from Friends List". You just have to be very careful you're spelling the ID properly.

And yes, please make sure that everybody who actually needs it gets the chance to get in the room!

Jav
23rd January 2011, 01:36 PM
I'm hoping all 8 players who do not have the trophy yet show up, so that the back-up players like me aren't needed, but you can always PM me, 9PM GMT-0 confirmed. :)

Apn_
23rd January 2011, 03:37 PM
kiTTun is the one I use. You can invite anyone by the way, just select "Enter PSN ID" instead of "Select from Friends List". You just have to be very careful you're spelling the ID properly.

And yes, please make sure that everybody who actually needs it gets the chance to get in the room!

Yeah you're right, I remember that now... I'll try to add as many as possible anyway to make things go smoother. Also afterwards hopefully someone leaves me on their list cause I don't have a single WO player on my friends list. :D

Apn_
23rd January 2011, 08:47 PM
Transcendence! Finally! After some slight confusion and some no-shows, 5 people got the trophy! Many thanks to everyone, especially xEik , Jav and Medusa, who were just helping out!!! :+

blackwiggle
24th January 2011, 08:29 AM
Well I'm sorry guys since it seems TNitaliano didn't show, he was waiting for his zone membership to be cleared and asked me to put his name down, I have a feeling it was a time difference problem.

So anyway, TNitaliano still needs the bastard Bling trophy.
He also has a mate who was in the room the other day when trying to get it rafel95.

Anybody else add your name to the list for the next GG.
1]Tnitaliano
2]rafel95

TNitaliano
24th January 2011, 03:42 PM
Gents. I am sorry I was unable to join. I shot Wipeouter a message yesterday that I wasn't going to be available at 9 GMT, as I previously thought I would be.

I am happy to help anyone who needs this trophy, though I did manage to get it with a random group of guys yesterday.

Feel free to add me to your lists, and I'll help whoever needs it. I'll be online with wipeout most days after 5:00 PM Central Time

Worth_Noting
24th January 2011, 06:24 PM
could anyone who could help me add me? this is the last trophy i need in order to get platinum so id really appreciate it :D my psn is the same as my username

TNitaliano
24th January 2011, 07:56 PM
You're welcome to add me, Worth Noting. I'll be happy to help.

CPROSICK
24th January 2011, 09:30 PM
I was making music, and i missed out by 20 mins...:blarg

I have the platinum trophy for HD...

Sorry i missed out,, maybe nexttime~
~C

Apn_
25th January 2011, 07:09 AM
Worth_Noting, if you get som people together just give a time and I'll try to be online for backup.

OneAVGNFan
25th January 2011, 09:26 PM
I apoligize for missing sunday's meeting. I was was unexpectedly gone all morning and it wasn't till the afternoon when i turned on the system and recieved the message.

MegaGeeza22
26th January 2011, 10:40 AM
Il be around until saturday if anyone wants the bling trophy, send us a message on psn and il see what i can do:P

DarkRacer95
26th January 2011, 06:27 PM
I will be willing to help. I need it anyway. This is my last trophy. As a matter of fact, I can do it today.

TNitaliano
27th January 2011, 06:59 PM
As a fellow Tennessean (well, I was for 18 years), I'd be more than happy to help you.

Blitz
27th January 2011, 07:19 PM
Hi! I am another player who needs the "bling brigade". Please add me on psn, my id is BlitzRogue

MegaGeeza22
27th January 2011, 11:31 PM
9pm gmt+0 saturday ?
in or out?

Blitz
28th January 2011, 12:39 AM
9pm gmt+0 saturday ?
in or out?

OK! :hyper

Aeroracer
28th January 2011, 01:09 AM
ill help too:hyper

zaM13
28th January 2011, 12:19 PM
I'm in, i'll help you guys out on 2100 saturday session.

DarkRacer95
28th January 2011, 09:16 PM
I'm in.

MegaGeeza22
29th January 2011, 08:04 AM
BlitzRogue
jasmin_jade
TheWipeouter
DarkRacer95
We just need 4 more, im sure you will have a friend or 2 online if no one else enlists.
Good luck.

OneAVGNFan
29th January 2011, 03:56 PM
I am in, just let me know who is hosting the game five hours from now.

Blitz
29th January 2011, 04:22 PM
I am in, just let me know who is hosting the game five hours from now.

OneAVGNFan, then you create the game no?

DarkRacer95
29th January 2011, 04:32 PM
MegaGeeza22 is the host i think... Well, that's another person in the race.
zaM13 says he's in too.

OneAVGNFan
29th January 2011, 04:38 PM
Don't use the quote if it its right before your reply, just a warning.

DarkRacer95
29th January 2011, 09:05 PM
we need to add each other as friends so everyone who joins will be part of bling brigade

DarkRacer95
29th January 2011, 10:24 PM
If the race is over, then they need to get the time straight. I live in the USA and it says that I'm in the GMT timezone, when in fact I am in GMT-6.!!!! Because of this, i just missed out on the trophy!!!! I am pissed off right now!!!!!!!!

blackwiggle
30th January 2011, 06:38 AM
DarkRacer95.
As you probably realize you are showing the default timezone under your forum name
To change to your proper user timezone so it shows next to your name, and so you can easily visually relate to other peoples timezones when you compare them to yours.

Go Up to the top Left of the forum page.
Click on User CP > Settings options > Edit options > Date & time options [select your timezone and if Daylight Savings apply] save & exit.

DarkRacer95
30th January 2011, 02:29 PM
Thanks blackwiggle:D

MegaGeeza22
30th January 2011, 07:03 PM
sorry guys, i tried to set it up for you... didnt any of you message anyone?

Raff
1st February 2011, 01:04 AM

MegaGeeza22
1st February 2011, 03:33 AM
Friday 9pm GMT+0
i will be there this time, i promise. some of you already added me on psn, we should have enough of us by friday. are you game?
Raff, what is your psn id?

MegaGeeza22
someguy63-
BlitzRogue
Ckdbomb
TheWipeouter
DarkRacer95 ?
Raff ?

OneAVGNFan
1st February 2011, 04:51 AM
I might be there after my commute from college, so most likely yes for me.

Blitz
1st February 2011, 12:10 PM
I'll be there, ;-)

TheWipeouter
1st February 2011, 07:59 PM
I'll be there on Friday 2100.

Raff
1st February 2011, 09:08 PM

Cipher
2nd February 2011, 01:56 PM
HAHA! i saw you online xD

Apple-Guy-Cipher here, feel free to add me :) (do add wipeout in the message though xD)

Cipher

OneAVGNFan
2nd February 2011, 07:15 PM
don't quote the reply right abouve you

TNitaliano
2nd February 2011, 10:02 PM
I am happy to join, but I work 8-5 M-F (Central time; GMT -6). I can help most any other time.

Cipher
2nd February 2011, 11:23 PM
@oneAVGNFan sry, new here ... wont happen again ;)

As for the friday, i'm in the cinema at that time lol, I can come at 11 i think :p

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
2nd February 2011, 11:50 PM
9pm GMT+0 friday

MegaGeeza22
someguy63- ¥
BlitzRogue ¥
Ckdbomb ¥
TheWipeouter
MENGKESHI
RASK1T ¥

and a few hours later... 11pm GMT+0

MegaGeeza22
rafel95 ¥
TNitaliano
TheWipeouter
MENGKESHI
BlitzRogue
ion harvest ¥

¥ = needs trophy, we will do it!! any problems?

Cipher
3rd February 2011, 03:28 AM
I'm on the few hours later list too xD, i'm in the cinema at 10PM GMT+1 :P

I'll be around 12PM GMT+1 which is 11PM in the meeting :)

Do note that i'm still a newbie, i'm around phantom level LOL and i'm definitely not great with the barrel rolls yet xD, but don't mind me in chosing the speed, ill be happy just to play in a full game :D

100Mb/ps connection here ;)

See you then :D

Cipher

OneAVGNFan
3rd February 2011, 04:31 AM
Third time in this thread, but seeing as you are new; don't quote the reply from the one right above your reply.

Cipher
3rd February 2011, 06:28 AM
Fixed and sryyyyyyyy, i'm not used to it :/

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
3rd February 2011, 01:31 PM
Just a thought... would it be easier if we all meet at 11pm GMT+0?
if the 9pm people cant we will stay as it is (post at the top of the page)

MENGKESHI
3rd February 2011, 06:15 PM
Hey guys, do you mind if I join in on one of the slots on Friday? I'd really appreciate it! Either should be ok for me or probably can do both if it will help others... Don't we need 8 players for it to work?

TheWipeouter
3rd February 2011, 07:44 PM
I can do both times, i've got no problem.

@ Cipher, if i had 100Mb/ps connection, i wouldn't even leave the house. :)

MegaGeeza22
3rd February 2011, 08:21 PM
Of course MENGKESHI, anyone can join in!
Yes we need 8 but i usually have a friend or 2 who are not on the forum and they can help if no one else signs up!
100Mb/ps lol is that download speed? u could download a film in 3 secs flat haha! my download speed is 1MB/ps :(

Blitz
3rd February 2011, 08:24 PM
I can do both times too, i hope playing some matches with the Wipeout Zone crew, :D.

who is create the match tomorrow?

MegaGeeza22
3rd February 2011, 08:32 PM
I will invite you all to join in!
If Ckdbomb and someguy63- can do the 11pm meet we might aswell just do the 11pm game!!

MENGKESHI
3rd February 2011, 08:37 PM
Awesome guys, many thanks Megageeza and everyone else who will be involved. My PSN is... wait for it.... "MENGKESHI", see you Friday :)

Cipher
4th February 2011, 01:41 AM
The 11 pm meet is also fine by me, and i might come online just a little earlier, but can't promise :D

@ mengkeshi; Dang.. that's original LOL xD

See you all then, and prepare to pawn a noob......

Cipher

OneAVGNFan
4th February 2011, 06:26 AM
I might attend the second session:), but no promises:|

MegaGeeza22
4th February 2011, 10:15 AM
Hey, we just need 1 more person for each group! there must be someone else who needs this trophy?

ion harvest
4th February 2011, 12:44 PM
I need this trophy too. I can make it for the 11pm gmt slot. Please add me :)

Cipher
4th February 2011, 01:18 PM
Trophy? :O what's this trophy you speak of? :P
Do i need something special? =/

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
4th February 2011, 01:32 PM
Nice one ion harvest.
Cipher, you need to use a silver ship to get the "Bling Brigade" trophy, you get this ship by completing single player on any difficulty... do you have it, or are you joking?

Cipher
4th February 2011, 01:42 PM
Euhm, i don't xD... but just read a fury ship will do too? this correct?

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/trophy-guides/35480-wipeout-hd-trophy-guide.html

I hope this works...... otherwise i feel retarded.....

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
4th February 2011, 01:52 PM
Im not sure, we can try... but you still have a few hours to complete story mode and get some bling:D

Cipher
4th February 2011, 01:54 PM
PS3 is occupied by my brother i law xD would've done so otherwise xD
And i play everything on hard difficulty, so it's gonna take a while :P, i'm at the one passed vertigo, and ahve that one halfway done :)

Cipher

EDIT: **** "The silver Fury skin does count. All other regular Fury skins don't. Was it really necessary to bump an old thread though?" You have to count me out :( unless i'm able to complete the whole game (which i doubt =/) I'm sorry a million =/

ion harvest
4th February 2011, 02:52 PM
Cipher I completed the campain on elite difficulty and it doesn't take too long. Go for it and I'll help u to get the trophy dude.

Can u get silver skins if u complete the campain on novice too?

Cipher
4th February 2011, 03:09 PM
:P that's because you're better than me i guess LOL, i have to do some of those things over very often, i don't stop at a bronze medal, nor at a silver one, gold's the way xD
I also don't progress to the next cup until i have all stages completed in the previous one, that is gold and on hard difficulty, so it does take quiet some time in my case xD

And i don't have time to play atm since i'm going to the cinema :P
But i'll join you guys later on, someone can take my place ;), i'll join when there's a spot free :)

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
4th February 2011, 03:39 PM
Its just all golds i think, any difficulty! i got my silverskins on novice:redface:

Cipher
4th February 2011, 03:51 PM
xD, i always play on hard since in most games there's few replay value, same with wipeout if we're talking about campaign, but co-op gives it 999999999 replay value :D and the trophies and 100%completion add up to that :)
Just the campaign, like in most games :p

Cipher

ps have half an hour to play now lol, will try completing xD (<= i'll probs fail though :P)

raskit
4th February 2011, 06:08 PM
MegaGeeza already put my name down, I couldn't post on the forums as I was waiting for authorisation to post but I'll be about for both 9PM and 11PM. I'm going to be super rusty when it comes to racing though, I fixed my YLOD only a couple of days ago after getting it a good few months ago, haven't played Wipeout in ages.

OneAVGNFan
4th February 2011, 08:19 PM
I dont understand. i am in the "join game" menu, but it sems that there is no game now. I also checked my time since to me the games is at 1PM (GMT-eight) but what?:brickwall:?::?:eek:|

I have been waiting in the menu for over half an hour and no game for us.

ion harvest
4th February 2011, 08:46 PM
I think we're meeting for 11pm gmt not 1pm. See u then. :)

OneAVGNFan
4th February 2011, 08:49 PM
I am from California, whose time zone is GMT-8, 1pm here meant 9pm in GMT
Also, who's hosting the next session today?

raskit
4th February 2011, 09:02 PM
OneAVGNFan, add MegaGeeza22 to your PSN friends list. You missed the 9pm meet but there is another at 11pm. The others are still racing now. I've just taken a break.

OneAVGNFan
4th February 2011, 09:18 PM
I did, as well as sending a nudge, but still no avail.:|

Cipher
4th February 2011, 09:26 PM
I'm going on in 5 mins, though i'll try completing the campaign to get that silver skin real quick xD
I'll see if i can join and stuff though

Cipher

Blitz
4th February 2011, 09:34 PM
Done!!!

Thanks all for make as possible!! :D

OneAVGNFan
4th February 2011, 10:12 PM
got it!

MegaGeeza22
4th February 2011, 10:50 PM
Good work everyone, there was some issues as it was invite only so it didnt show in the lobby.
alot of people got the trophy as people invited there friends so the room got full and we did the 12 race tournament trophy aswell. and just as everyone was signing out at 11.20 ion harvest signed in! sorry! so if anyone can do a bling race invite him!! I will try for you during the week if you still need it, thanks everyone!:g

MENGKESHI
4th February 2011, 11:23 PM
Thanks everyone, not just for the trophies but also for the fun races. Made me realise I need to work less and play more Wipeout online :D

raskit
4th February 2011, 11:42 PM
Thanks all. Big thank you to Mega for stepping up and sorting it out, even when he's already got the trophy.

Cipher
5th February 2011, 01:49 AM
Was a fun game :D but all left so soon =/
Hosted a game for the next 4 hours after that LOL xD, only saw megageeza once more =/

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
5th February 2011, 02:38 AM
Thanks for the thanks lol! I just like to see people play and have a fun time! the more fun it is the more people come back and play! im not the onlyone who sets these races up, anyone can do it! Tarquin Farquer and ID_7of9 were my life savers, we wouldn't of done it without them.
Cipher, we started at 9pm GMT and played through until 11.15! u joined at 11.15 when 90% of the people left and i needed a break so i left too.
but we had some good races when you invited me an hour later!

Cipher
5th February 2011, 03:09 AM
2 hours only? xD that's nothing :P, once i start i keep going xD (i often do marathons :p) had a full server the last hour, which was epic fun.... but something was freaking me out... i was 6th EVERY race LOL
Did i invite you LOL? xD i tried inviting ion, but he didn't respond =/
Oh btw, Newbie question, how does one accept an invite.......

Also, mu thumb hurts from pressing that dam x button xD

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
5th February 2011, 03:28 AM
lol, its going a bit off topic now... this thread is for bling brigade.
i smoke rolling tobacco so i have to pause fom playing every now and then and roll one up! i also drink to much tea which means frequent trips to the bathroom!
ion was hosting a race when we were playing, to accept an invite press select at the menu and you should see what needs to be done!
try to post in a thread that corresponds with your question! theres a thread for everything! even your sore thumb! or send a message!
i hope you get your chrome ship soon!

DarkRacer95
5th February 2011, 08:15 PM
I'm not mad anymore. If anyone needs the trophy (including myself) i would be happy to host a game a week from now. I'm GMT-6.

Obys
6th February 2011, 07:56 PM
Hi there!

I need to do this trophy so, tell me if anyone needs help to do it too.

Hope getting it soon, its my last trophy to get the platinum :)

PD: I'm from Spain, GMT +1.

ion harvest
7th February 2011, 01:14 PM
I missed it :(

If anyone is going to organise another bling brigade then please add me on PSN : ion_harvest

TNitaliano
7th February 2011, 04:06 PM
Sorry to those who missed it. I am glad I could help the few that needed it. I'm always up to help you guys with this. Just shoot me a message.

Obys
7th February 2011, 05:57 PM
Add me all who want to make this trophy or want to help me to do it.

blackwiggle
10th February 2011, 12:17 PM
I'm starting to think we should make a rule about this BB thread.

If you request to get the trophy via this thread you are obliged to help out in the next three BB GG's.
Too many people joining the zone, post in BB, then piss off once they have it without even a thank you.....I think that has to stop, if only because it is not in the spirit of this forum.

I don't think that's unreasonable an ask.

Comments welcome

Obys
10th February 2011, 01:16 PM
I will tell you one thing.

Maybe you must not tell new users that will post in BB and them will leave when they get the trophy, it's not my case.

I'm here in this forum to help to do this trophy, and i want to get it too, because a friend told me about this site that i didn't know anything about it before.

So if anyone needs help, tell me.

MegaGeeza22
10th February 2011, 05:17 PM
blackwiggle i agree, most of the pilots in the previous bb race said that they would help if they were needed, but some do just disappear into the night... i also think that the host should set a date and time... otherwise we get a load of people saying "i can help" and it takes an age to set up!

TNitaliano
10th February 2011, 06:56 PM
I'm starting to think we should make a rule about this BB thread.

If you request to get the trophy via this thread you are obliged to help out in the next three BB GG's.
Too many people joining the zone, post in BB, then piss off once they have it without even a thank you.....I think that has to stop, if only because it is not in the spirit of this forum.

I don't think that's unreasonable an ask.

Comments welcome

I am not familiar with those that haven't contributed back to others in need. I actually received the trophy in a race outside of this thread, but a few Zoners were present to help. I am always pleased to contribute, considering I know what a pain it was. As I've said, just shoot me a message and if I'm available I'll be right there.

I guess I am not sure how you would hold people to this policy. Perhaps you can forbid them from participating in the meeting until a certain post count? Or until they've been a member for a certain period of time? I don't see how you would be able to require anyone to continue assisting once they've gotten their trophy unless they were inclined to do so anyway.

blackwiggle
10th February 2011, 10:45 PM
Yeah, it would impossible to police, but as long as it was let known what was expected beforehand then it might have a positive effect.
I don't mean to imply that the latest round of people have just disappeared from the forum after getting the BB/Transcendence trophy, but it is well known that this does tend to happen by long time forum members.
I just though that this trait could be amended somewhat.

It just seems rather rude to me.

Just like leaving the room straight after getting the trophy without waiting to see if everybody else got it, especially if somebody else was waiting in the wings to replace a spot so they could get the trophy as well, which often occurs.
That's happened a hell of a lot of times.

If you had any idea what a complete nightmare it could be to have a successful BB race, even over a year after HD was first released, especially before chat room became available [go through some of the early pages of this thread] then you would realize why I think some people are taking the help given by forum members currently for granted.
Even though it is a LOT easier to get this trophy now since so many others have been through the process.