PDA

View Full Version : "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

ṪḞỤ
18th March 2010, 07:08 PM
løl…yes, I know, sometimes I'm a bit of a little princess. XD
As I said, I really like to help you guys out, just invite me. ;)

Temet
18th March 2010, 10:38 PM
Sorry, I'm not available at sunday due to a birthday. I am available at monday though, between 3 to 6 pm. (GMT+1)

@TFU: i'm sorry to hear that, but my gratitude if you help me will be immense :P

Dude, you have to change your method for getting this trophy!
Coming in a race online and asking every player is really a bad method!

Organize it here, set a time, open chat room, etc, this has been written several times here.

If you're missing someone and I'm online, I'll be glad to help. But you need a bit of organization.

Br5m
18th March 2010, 10:58 PM
I know you're right, but I've already tried it a couple of times to set a date about a week in advance, but every time at least 1 person did not show up.
Because of this, I decided to try it a different way, but that probably wasn't very smart :P
I ended up spamming people during a match...
I'll try to set up a match again though, I only hope this time people actually show up

Woopzilla
19th March 2010, 01:15 AM
I think the best way is stated some pages back... you should add as many willing volunteers to your friends list as possible. Then when you see 4 or more online, ask them if they have any friends online to help.

You can still try planning 'events' for it, but those usually go wrong since people forget or have work or something. So, it's best not to create a 'reserved spot lists'. ;P

Narco__
19th March 2010, 08:30 AM
There's a thread here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=938148&topic=53762212&page=1
with eight players already, with a race tonight (maybe), at least with more than eight on a list it will be less vulnerable to forgetfulness.
Join up there, and we shall gain strength through numbers...

Br5m
19th March 2010, 11:05 PM
okay,

thanks for all the tips ;)
anyone willing to help me? i'll add you as a friend, or just add me.
I'll also try the site you advised Narco, it may just be the one time it'll work out :P

Aeroracer
19th March 2010, 11:48 PM
i will help anyone who need it..just add me and send me message giving me at least 24 hours notice and i will be there..:)

Narco__
20th March 2010, 11:35 AM
It actually worked yesterday.
As suspected: bling is the most difficult to manage!

Recipe for success:

1) post a list of dates/times, and have players add their psnID to all times they can manage (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=938148&topic=53762212&page=3). As soon as a date has 8 players (or preferably more as at least 1/3 will not turn up), you try that day/time. Befriend everyone on the list and make an invite-game.
Should you be missing a few players, you can try and go public, but have everyone wear the same skin: random players may get the hint when they see six Feisar players.
Yesterday we all had Feisar, and messaged random players to change skin, but I think they actually got the hint.

2) It is essential to have a chat-room set up on the web for staying in contact during the looong wait, for messages like "shall we try to go public?", "argh, send new invite!" etc. etc.

3) much patience!

slimjim
20th March 2010, 01:43 PM
im still free had some trouble with being on at certain times but im sure i can be on anytime tomorrow

ONlock
22nd March 2010, 04:15 AM
I have gotten every trophy exept this one. I need it!

Please let me know if anyone is gonna make an attempt.

afatsuoM
22nd March 2010, 07:48 AM
My US account still needs this trophy.

If someone is seting up a session, please add me: afatsuoM2. And please send me a message on my "normal" account, because I'm almost never online with the US account.

NightArh
22nd March 2010, 05:06 PM
And me wants this trophy too... :beer Feel free to invite me...

SeanParris
22nd March 2010, 11:03 PM
Also looking to collect the bling brigade trophy soon, as it's all I need for platinum. Anyone looking to start a bling brigade attempt up soon please message me on my PSN ID, which is SeanParris. I'm free most evenings, and my timezone is GMT.

Thanks in advance!

Zebra_Zolfa
27th March 2010, 11:44 AM
im up for bling bligade anytime msg me

ONlock
28th March 2010, 12:17 AM
Setting up a session tomorrow(or later today actually)the 28th @ 18:00 GMT..

Anyone who wants to join can, we will see how many we can fix the trophy for.

Just add "ONlocke" to your friends on PSN, and we will talk there.

I have sent a message to the people on the last few pages that seemed interested.. Anyway just add me if you want to get it.

Have a happy trophy hunting day!

slimjim
28th March 2010, 12:40 AM
im up for it anytime as long as im awake xD

ONlock
28th March 2010, 04:41 PM
Get ready, we will start soon.

Everyone that wants the trophy, come online on PSN now!

EDIT: We got it done! Special thanks to the ones that showed up and helped everyone who didn't have the trophy.

mrconkin
29th March 2010, 07:07 PM
Get ready, we will start soon.

Everyone that wants the trophy, come online on PSN now!

EDIT: We got it done! Special thanks to the ones that showed up and helped everyone who didn't have the trophy.

You're kidding. I missed it by a day! Just purchased the game and working my way to the campaign skins (late adopter, I know). Is there anyone out there that still needs the trophy or would be willing to set up a game with me anyway?

I'm playing the section before Meltdown, but it shouldn't take me too long to medal everything. Fantastic series btw :g I'm a Wipeout virgin... can't believe I haven't gotten into this series sooner. Transcendence here I come!

PSN: mrconkin

I'm on the west coast of Canada. Can generally play after 5:00 pm pacific standard time.

ONlock
30th March 2010, 12:03 PM
I wouldn't mind helping out a fellow AG Pilot, even if I have it.

It's just stupid how hard that Trophy is to get!

MrSolrac
30th March 2010, 02:59 PM
Hello to everybody,

I am new to the forum. As you may imagine I reached here looking for help for the "Bling Brigade Trophy" :P

My PSN is MrSolrac and can usually play at 9.00 pm (+1 GMT, I'm Spanish). If somebody else needs help, count on me.

Regards!

PS: I hope my English is understandable...

BearAlmighty182
31st March 2010, 11:58 AM
Ok chaps bearalmighty here. Please just call me Bear. for all those who missed Onlocks successful trophy night the other night (myself included, doh!). How about anyone who still needs or wants this elusive trophy get together soon and nail this sonofabiatch!!! Ive seen posts from nightarh ,zebrazolfa, sean parris, mr conkin in canada etc and others all recently hunting this one. Me and Ace-Flo are having a meet up thurs eve 01/04 at approx 2000 (gmt) for an hour or so. Sorry this is short notice but please feel free to add me or message me on psn or on here for trophy help/boosting i will be more than happy to help out any fellow wipers to transcende to glory! Bring on the bling brigade!!!!

slimjim
31st March 2010, 12:53 PM
ill help give a hand if im not at work ace has me on his fl so hit me up :P

mrconkin
31st March 2010, 04:13 PM
Wow, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the meet Bear, but I'll try. Who knew that Meltdown was so fast..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does 20:00 GMT = 13:00 Canada Pacific?

BearAlmighty182
1st April 2010, 11:20 AM
Wow, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the meet Bear, but I'll try. Who knew that Meltdown was so fast.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but does 20:00 GMT = 13:00 Canada Pacific?

Hey Mr C!
We in the uk are now on British summer time which i think is actually internationally known as gmt +1. I got all my peolple in my office with their phones out trying to work out the time zone difference for you in canada pacific time and we seem to think u are 8 hours behind us meaning if you are online or available at 12 midday u will be playing us at 2000 as posted. you are very welcome to join us if u can. If not perhaps a weekend day meet may be better to suit more people. Just suggest a day or date we will work out the time difference and hopefully meet u online as im sure lots of people are still after this bitch of a trophy

BearAlmighty182
3rd April 2010, 08:27 AM
ok im gonna be online tonight sat 3rd after doctor who has been on and i will be online most of tomorrow and monday anyone who wants to arrange a meet send me a message on psn or post on here i appreciate its difficult to get 8 of us in together. Ace or slim jim i hope u can help us out on this one :)

ZixXer
3rd April 2010, 02:34 PM
I am willing to help with this award, also because its one i still need myself...
I can come online almost every day from 0800 till 2400. london time
mij psn: Zix-Xer
I am not a 24 hour forum guy so give me a massage and I will respont,
mail: sandervereecken@hotmail.com or add me to msn

BearAlmighty182
3rd April 2010, 05:21 PM
Great to see more people interested in this one. i will add u on psn see u online ZixXer :)

concrete_d
3rd April 2010, 05:50 PM
I probably won't be on today, but I can do it anytime Sunday or Monday. Let's do this :D

mrconkin
3rd April 2010, 08:23 PM
I'm down to do it sometime this weekend.

mrconkin
5th April 2010, 05:00 AM
Would everyone be willing to commit to a time? I know that I would be more likely to show.

borell
5th April 2010, 11:56 AM
I'm in at any time today. :+

ACE-FLO
5th April 2010, 12:07 PM
who wants it? i'll help out too :)

ZixXer
5th April 2010, 08:37 PM
how about 23:00 london time today

mrconkin
6th April 2010, 05:43 PM
Is 1:00 London time too late for everyone over there? I get home from work around 17:00 pacific mountain time (1:00 GMT+1) so any time around then would work for me. If that's not manageable we should make arrangements for a specific time this weekend.

So far there are 8 people willing to help out, right?

borell
Zix-Xer
ACE-FLO
concrete_d
BearAlmighty182
slimjim2097
mrconkin
MrSolrac

(I only went back two pages... anyone else in or not in if I listed you?)

MrSolrac
7th April 2010, 06:16 AM
Yes, I confirm I am willing to help out ;)

GagandeepP
7th April 2010, 12:00 PM
I'm a new pilot round here, and I need this trophy too. I'm available to race at almost any time.

mrconkin
7th April 2010, 03:48 PM
Is your forum name the same as your psn id GagandeepP?

GagandeepP
7th April 2010, 06:44 PM
Yes it is.

ZixXer
7th April 2010, 06:49 PM
1:00 london time could work for me..
so then it is 8-4-2010 right?

mrconkin
7th April 2010, 08:10 PM
For you, yes. For me it will be 7-4-2010. BUT, do we have enough people willing to jump in on such short notice? I'll be adding everyone to my friends list when I get home today, and will be ready to jump into a game at any point if someone sends me a message.

Man, no wonder this trophy is so hard to get.

GagandeepP
7th April 2010, 10:49 PM
I'm still up for it. I'll be on at 0100 GMT

mrconkin
8th April 2010, 12:11 AM
Okay, I just added everyone on that list. If anyone else wants to hop on, go for it.

BearAlmighty182
8th April 2010, 10:44 PM
im still up for this guys.. Thanks for organising mr conkin. I will also add all on the current list. I have had major issues with this trophy. Not only getting 8 online but then gettin all 8 online and in the same race is proving difficult indeed. Not sure whether my isp or internet connection is to blame but i seem to experience issue joinging races some days issues simply connecting to the online wipeout servers. Very frustrating..... We will prevail..... Im working nights at the moment. Im free most afternoons gmt but will be online all night monday (12th april) tues thurs ... For all you guys in usa /canada. so would arranging and agreeing a date with a week or so in advance be a good idea??

mrconkin
8th April 2010, 10:49 PM
A week in advance probably would be wise. There were almost enough people to grab the trophy yesterday, but I was having problems with getting online as well. I could access the Store and use my browser, but could not connect to Wipeout Online.

I'll also be on today at 17:00 PMT (1:00 GMT +1) if anyone wants to have a go at it. If I do get it ahead of schedule I'll of course help out where needed.

borell
9th April 2010, 06:25 AM
I will be on-line at 1:00 (GMT+1) tonight, too. 8)

A1rPun
9th April 2010, 07:19 AM
Hey guys, I need this trophy too so please add me and I will join you as soon as you send me the invite. I'm GMT+1 and usually online @ evening.
my PSN is A1rPun

ACE-FLO
9th April 2010, 10:35 AM
Count me in also. I'll help out.

borell
9th April 2010, 01:33 PM
I did not think about daylight saving when writing my previous post... :brickwall

This means that the bling brigade is at 2 am for me. I hope I will not be too tired and go to bed before that. :yawn

BearAlmighty182
9th April 2010, 08:51 PM
Guys its Great to see so much interest in this elusive but truly frustrating trophy. After a couple of failed attempts myself so far Im really hope we can get the requiredl 8 of us online and all connected successfully etc and soon.... the Difficult part is that this is an international affair many friends in different time zones to take into account. Uk, france spain Holland Canada and usa to name a few off the top of my head. Anyone else intersted also your welcome to add me on psn and we can arrange some times/dates for meets. The more the merrier!! Once i finally get this i will still gladly help others. i am working nights at the moment but coming online for a short while about 8am gmt when i get home which is about midnight in usa /canada but prob 2 early for most european friends... Zzzzzz happy racing see u online

ZixXer
10th April 2010, 12:07 AM
YES I GOT IT!!!

if any one need it just add my psn and if i am online you can always ask me

borell
10th April 2010, 12:08 AM
Finally got the trophy! Thanks everyone. :clap

I will happily help out in future sessions.

BearAlmighty182
10th April 2010, 12:52 AM
well done to all those who just successfully got the trophy. Sadly i was unable to participate tonight due to work... :( Can any 1 who also missed out still needing the trophy or any others willing to help let me know here please.
I would like to get 8 names down as soon as possible for another run next week sometime...
It is inspiring to hear this trophy is still achieveable it has been bugging me for far to long. I would hate this one to be the last one i need to transcend c'mon guys get your names down if you can help bling it up

ACE-FLO
10th April 2010, 02:10 AM
put me down for that bud - glad to be able to help! ;)

BearAlmighty182
10th April 2010, 02:41 AM
ok im just putting this out there as it seems logical most people are available over the weekend. Im looking for 8+ pilots to commit to meet online for a Bling Brigade mega run and racing on Friday 16th April 2010 between 2200 and 0000 gmt. That gives any bling hunters a week to get your names up on here. If your psn id is different from your user name on here please state so we can all add eachother. If you already have bling but wanna help like borell, slim jim and ace flo please feel welcome to come aboard with us. As any responses are recieved i will update accordingly
Confirmed racers for bling run @ 2200 16/04 gmt+1
1: Bearalmighty182
2: Ace-Flo
3: Mr Solrac (will be online late approx 0100 gmt)
4: Concrete_d
5: kersey_online
6: Billymayys
7: SirListerOfSmeg
8: Dark_Phantom_89
9: GagandeepP
10: VeloxKine
11: A1rPun
12: Daktau
13:

MrSolrac
10th April 2010, 05:53 AM
Hello to everybody,

I finally got the trophy yesterday (the last one to trascendence...). Thank you very much to everybody who helped with this. As a kind of payback, I would like to help others to achieve the trophy in next week's run. So, if I am available, counr with me to help.

concrete_d
10th April 2010, 06:50 AM
Congrats to recent bling brigaders :) I'm in for the 16th, see everyone online then.

Billymayys
10th April 2010, 03:52 PM
I am down for the 16th. My psn is the same as my user name. See you all online then.

Br5m
10th April 2010, 07:25 PM
Hi,
I still don't have this trophy, but i'm not available the 16th due to work... Still, anyone who wants to try this trophy can add my psn and message me when i'm online or anything. Don't hesitate to ask, even when I'm playing a different game.
PSN = Br5m
Timezone: GMT+1
No regular hours of play though...

Good luck transcending!

ZixXer
10th April 2010, 10:29 PM
hey, we had also a few man short, tip, go online then go to the just met and look for players that got all the campange awards like melddown etc, then set that guy a pm if he is willing to help and then do that a few times and you have a team, thats how i found 3 guys yesterday.

so just ask players, most guys are willing to help if there already online!

Dark_Phantom_89
10th April 2010, 10:33 PM
I should be around that evening, so you can put my name down on the list Bear - I'll gladly help out.

BearAlmighty182
10th April 2010, 11:01 PM
Thanks to everyone whos signed up so far im well impressed with the positive response. Thanks for the advice ZixXer and congrats for getting it the other night but personally after a few failed attempts trying that way i think this might be a better way to guarentee at least 8 online to save waisting peoples time who really want this trophy. As you know it can be a real pain in the ass. To ZixXer and Borell will you be online friday to help us ? If yes let me know and i will add you to my list.

GagandeepP
11th April 2010, 01:03 AM
I'm up for 16th as well. Hopefully I'll get this blasted thing!

gordo1974
11th April 2010, 09:38 AM
Hiya Guys.
I can't commit as yet (work schedule not fixed), but it's in my calander and I'll be there if I can. PSNID is gordo310874.

Nice.

mrconkin
12th April 2010, 03:42 PM
I'm also down if there's still room. In Canada though, so I won't be able to hop on until 1:00 GMT +1. Hope that you guys are still playing!

daktau
12th April 2010, 04:33 PM
I am up for showing up this evening between 17:30 and 19:30 GMT

BearAlmighty182
13th April 2010, 02:18 PM
Confirmed racers so far for bling run @ 2200 16/04 gmt+1
1: Bearalmighty182
2: Killer_loopZ
3: Mr Solrac (will be online late approx 0100 gmt)
4: Concrete_d
5: kersey_online
6: Billymayys
7: SirListerOfSmeg
8: Dark_Phantom_89
9: GagandeepP
10: VeloxKine
11: A1rPun
12: Daktau
13: Rjmk3482
14: Whipster
15:afatsuoM2
16: Borell (if needed)
more pilots/racers welcome please message me and i will add u to our list

slimjim
13th April 2010, 04:17 PM
i dont know what time ill be on i tend to finish work at 10pm and i get home and its like 11pm but ill see what i can do

rjmk3482
14th April 2010, 10:08 AM
Hi all.

If possible, I'd like to join in on the next 'bling brigade' session.

Have to get that trophy out of the way and trying randomly online doesn't seem to be helping much. So I really appreciate if I can join in, thanks.

Ron

whipster
14th April 2010, 10:32 AM
Hy

bear...please add me to list for friday. :hyper

thanks and greets from germany

afatsuoM
15th April 2010, 12:01 PM
I'm joining with my US account: afatsuoM2.

ACE-FLO
16th April 2010, 03:45 PM
Guys, I'm not interested in completing the offline game, or grids etc - so havent earned the silver skin yet. Not planning to either... Ace is online ready, offline he dead LOL

So, as compensation - those of you who have added ACE-FLO to your friends list, add Killer_LoopZ also - Killer_LoopZ is confirmed for tonight, and will help anyone who wnats the bling brigade trophy, to get it... Shamone MOFO's. It's how I do :)

borell
16th April 2010, 07:46 PM
Hi all.

As I previously told BearAlmighty, I was not going to be available tonight. Well, due to some changes I will be available after all. I see you have an impressive list of people signed up for this evenings bling brigade, so maybe you are fine on your own. I am online on the PS3, send me a message if you need me in a race.

Cheers

BearAlmighty182
16th April 2010, 08:22 PM
bring on the bling!! Good luck everyone

not long now until the bling brigade run tonight. 35 mins to be precise. Unfortunately guys i have been called in to work. Not impressed to say the least after organising all this :( my housemate jon has kindly agreed to meet and race with you using my profile as i need this damn trophy too. i Would love to still participate in future bling runs if needed. Just send me a message on here or psn :)

concrete_d
16th April 2010, 09:38 PM
I was on at 2200 London time, got a message saying that the run is already done??? Did it miss it?

BearAlmighty182
16th April 2010, 09:56 PM
looks like im gonna miss out on this one yet again..... My housemate just txt me to let me know he is unable to sign in to psn to get on to meet up with you guys for tonights bling run. he is still trying as i write this. After organising this and getting lots of people in and i was looking forward to it all week. being called into work at the last minute and now hearing my pal cant get on due to a 0.15mps connection i guess im just cursed..... I hope everyone else got it tonight i will be posting for another bling run for mid week if anyone would be kind enough to help me out... And of course any new pilots looking for this please feel free to message me :)

BearAlmighty182
16th April 2010, 10:36 PM
i would like to organise some more bling runs. Im drawing closer to transcendense and this damn trophy is really starting to grind my gears. So much so im gonna post it in the what grinds your gears thread.... Due to... "circumstances" beyond my control i have again been unable to get this trophy and its not through lack of effort and international co ordination. I have met some cool people on here and appreciate the interest shown and willingness to participate. So again im calling on you all to help me out if u can. all times below are gmt +1 british summer time.

Sunday 18th April at 1200 midday and 2300 I will try to be online all day. Let me know if u can help at these times
Tues 20th april 1200 midday and 2300 again i will try to be online as much as i can. Sometimes (alot) i get issues getting online during "peak" times.

If anyone from usa or canada wanna organise a run at a different time more suitable for u guys let me know when and i will try my best to join u. I like playin late so it should be fine.

If your in for either of these let me know i will make another list.
Sorry its short notice.

mrconkin
17th April 2010, 12:02 AM
I went online at the appropriate time (I think) and the only wiper I could get a hold of was Concrete_d. So I'm down for this weekend. Saturday or, if that's the only time you can bear, 2200 Sunday.

If the euro-wipers are willing to do it on an evening on the weekend that would be delightful.

BearAlmighty182
17th April 2010, 12:56 AM
ok i hope some of u guys can join me sunday 18th at 2300 gmt+1 which i hope may accomodate our american and candian pilots (afternoon time for them) for the next scheduled bling run. Short notice this time sorry so hit me up and join in.

1: bearalmighty182
2: concrete_d (14:00pm) usa
3: Killer_Loopz (Ace)
4: Daktau
5: Dark_Phantom_89
6: Mr Conkin canada pacific -8hrs
7: Kersey_online
8: bendley (possibly)
9: Eureka

if any euro racers prefer an afternoon slot i can make myself available im off work all week sunday to sunday. I will make another pm list. just post here any times and we can try to syncronise the major issue is getting 8 on at any 1 time. We may need to ask some randoms online to help if desperate... Which i am....

blackwiggle
17th April 2010, 01:35 AM
If all else fails, you can be pretty much guaranteed to get the bling trophy if you race in the upcoming Avalon event over the weekend of 23/24/25 April.
See the details in the Arena section.

Just make sure to join in one of the Avalon chat rooms so everyone can switch to chrome skins for a few races.

I'd help you guys out but my PS3 is in for repairs atm.

BearAlmighty182
17th April 2010, 01:41 AM
thanks for the advice blackwiggle. I will certainly be joining in. Thx bud.

concrete_d
17th April 2010, 03:43 AM
I think there was some confusion over the time today. I went on at 1400 US Pacific time, which according to my world clock is 2200 London time. I got a message from Dark_Phantom_89 at around 2240 London time that a run happened 1 hour 40 minutes earlier. :?

We did get a room going eventually, but people kept joining who didn't have the silver skin... Ace-Flo said it would be a good idea to make the bling brigade room invite only so we can avoid that.

I'm in for Sunday at 2300 GMT+1, Tuesday won't work for me though. Hope we get enough people by then :hyper

ACE-FLO
17th April 2010, 11:36 AM
Yoezi :) Put Killer_LoopZ down for Sunday night session :) Gmt+1 right?

BearAlmighty182
17th April 2010, 03:18 PM
The time zone time difference seems to have been an issue with last nights meet, sorry to concrete_d :cowboy .
The Uk is now in British summer time. our clocks are 1 hour ahead of usual gmt (london) for day light saving (cus we never get to see the sun :brickwall ) we put them back to normal in Autumn sometime.
anyone who would like to work out their time difference just double check by confirming with me if you like to avoid dissapointment.

ps im still looking for more volunteers for tomorrow night. Sunday 18th April 23:00 london british summer time (GMT+1) i will add you to our list,
see previous page.
many thanks from the Bear

Ps Ace Flo is a Legend.. :hyper

Dark_Phantom_89
17th April 2010, 04:28 PM
Put me down on the list Bear - I'll be online on late Sunday evening and would be more than happy to help you guys out if you're a man short.

Kersey_online
17th April 2010, 09:08 PM
yesterday session at 22u was great. everything went smooth. This was my second bling session.

Some tips for attempting the bling brigade, from what I learned from previous sessions, first add everyone from the volunteer list to your friend list. Second, at the hour of meeting start a chatroom, invite everyone in & once you have enough peeps, someone can host a game & it's on! Easy & fast bling bling

good luck

KIGO1987
18th April 2010, 10:56 AM
ok later on tonight im up to get this.

Not working on monday, so ill should be up all night:hyper

afatsuoM
19th April 2010, 02:45 PM
yesterday session at 22u was great. everything went smooth. This was my second bling session.

Same for me :) Thanks everyone!

BearAlmighty182
20th April 2010, 12:32 PM
due to ongoing circumstances regarding my lack of consistant internet connection on evening times im reserved to having to attempt this trophy mid afternoon uk london time (gmt+1) im off work all week and will be checking in regularly. if i see a load of you guys i have already added online i hope u might be able to join me for a quick run at it. any one else yet to get it hit me up also.

Br5m
20th April 2010, 05:51 PM
thanks to bear and alot of other people, i now finally have bling brigade! still, anyone needing my help needs only to make me their friend or simply pm me online ;) (on the playstation of course)
good luck trancending!

KIGO1987
21st April 2010, 06:30 AM
It was a success.

Thanks for everyone being there at the right time, this is truly a bitch of a trophy to get, now we have all got it.

BearAlmighty182
21st April 2010, 12:07 PM
finally got it yesterday thanks to woopzilla and others for drafting people in. This trophy has bugged me for ages as some of you well know. Thanks again and i am willing to help also if anyone else still needs it.

mrconkin
21st April 2010, 10:56 PM
I still don't have it :(

No one plays this game in bloody Canada. I'll probably be begging you guys to hop on with me at some point.

aslek
26th April 2010, 01:18 AM
searches for the trophy, agregeme my ID: one_uno1 :robot

:guitar

SilverSword
26th April 2010, 01:39 PM
I find people for getting this trophy! I found 5 men, if you want to play with us, give accept =)

Alepiano
26th April 2010, 03:24 PM
Ehi guy..i serch somebody to take this trophy..my psn is Alepiano help us

SaturnReturn
26th April 2010, 05:50 PM
I'm starting to slightly lose patience with the amount of people posting in this thread without reading forum rules, i.e. quoting messages directly ahead of them. I accept that people might need to learn this new rule and I try to be understanding about it, but anyone who signs up should really read the rules. So from now on I'm going to be less lenient.

Fair warning given.

Dark_Phantom_89
26th April 2010, 06:18 PM
A guy by the name of powbacookie has messaged me asking for this trophy. If anyone else needs it, please add him.

soniman
27th April 2010, 01:31 AM
Only two trophies left... Beat Zico and Bling Brigade.

Need help with the bling, my user is darkUrizen.

Thx!

someguy789
27th April 2010, 03:52 PM
I need it my PSN is someguy789 I'll add some of you when I play tommorow
Tuesday and friday afternoons (GMT) are good for me

AmigoJack
27th April 2010, 10:02 PM
from now on I'm going to be less lenientVery fair that is - I already gave up :frown:

I mean: everybody just posts a one-liner here like he's thinking "I just wrote that I want this trophy so I'm pretty sure all the others will come and join me". C'mon guys - ever heard of organizing events?

Not everybody has time to play at the same moment.
Not everybody is in the same timezone as you.
Not everybody is familiar with game invitiations.
Not everybody thinks of the advantages to only open up a session for friends (instead of everyone).

I'd also help, but I refuse to support this kind of anarchy. Last time someone invited me into a nearly empty session and after 10min nobody else was coming. I even checked this thread, but... surprise - no confirmations on whatever date and time.

Read the rules, don't be lame ;)

someguy789
1st May 2010, 04:55 PM
anyone want to do the trophy Tuesday 4:00-4:45 GMT I'll be free then and should have 2 or 3 friends online for it anyway so we might not need 8 people from this site

mrconkin
1st May 2010, 10:39 PM
someguy if you still need this I am willing to help. I think I missed your Tuesday meeting, but I'm down to set up another one. I still have quite a few people on my friends list from the last attempt and I'm sure they'd be willing to join us if we need a few extra ships.

BearAlmighty182
2nd May 2010, 08:06 AM
mr conkin. Let me know when you want to try this again. i will do my best to be there to help you out dude.

someguy789
2nd May 2010, 06:33 PM
just got it with one_uno1 (aslek on this site) and a few of his friends but I'll be willing to help out anyone who needs the trophy still if I can make the time

mrconkin
3rd May 2010, 05:49 PM
Thanks bear and someguy. I'll hold you guys to it, ha.

V_DATCHET93
7th May 2010, 11:06 AM
hi guys ill be avaible for this difficult trophy

OveReAction
7th May 2010, 11:59 AM
When you folks go online? I also need that one.

someguy789
7th May 2010, 04:29 PM
well I'm online at different times each day so if you give me a time that suits you (in GMT please) then I'll see if I can make it

V_DATCHET93
7th May 2010, 05:48 PM
oh yes ... well i usually play from monday to friday in this hours : from 12 to 14 GMT and from 17.30 to 18.30GMT

Warlorder
8th May 2010, 11:34 AM
Hey, I'm kinda new here but I'm more than willing to help everyone get this, my psn is my name on here, im usually online after 4 30 pm every weekday after work, message me, even if I'm not playing wipeout.

Edit: I just joined a match with someguy789 as i posted that haha

OneAVGNFan
13th May 2010, 04:51 PM
I need the trophy ASAP.

someguy789
15th May 2010, 01:34 PM
I got a message on PSN saying we're doing the trophy at 3:00PM GMT I'll there for it but I'll be about 20 minutes late
sorry

soniman
15th May 2010, 04:06 PM
Hi people,

I can help this weekend.

Someguy789, i came today a little late, saw you and Famous_Stelrons playing but i think there was not enough players.

I'll be online, if anyone could help please post here, we can do another try.

someguy789
15th May 2010, 04:34 PM
I think me, you and Famous_Stelrons were the only that turned up
I think you should post the time here next time so more people will see it and it may help remind people as well
I should be on tomorrow if you want to try again

soniman
15th May 2010, 05:22 PM
ok, thanks man!

Sunday 15:00 GMT i'll be online, let´s make another try.

Everyone with free time are welcome to help.

Warlorder
15th May 2010, 05:39 PM
Ill bee there on Sunday, I would of came today but I just checked the forum, and its about 4 hours too late. sorry guys

someguy789
15th May 2010, 06:12 PM
soniman your in charge then I should be online then but may be a few minutes late like before

soniman
16th May 2010, 04:59 PM
Finally got this trophy!

Thanks everyone who helped, you guys rock!!

someguy789
16th May 2010, 05:27 PM
no problem the races afterwards were great fun
even though my PS3 froze in the middle of the first tourniment...

mrconkin
16th May 2010, 06:15 PM
Does anyone still need this? I wish I could have joined you guys this morning.. was way too hung over and tired though.

I'm trying to arrange another meet with some guys over at ps3trophies.org. Let me know if you want in.

Kaede
16th May 2010, 06:22 PM
Yup I need it.
I'm going to add you to my friends so that we could get it together (6 people left ^^)

mrconkin
16th May 2010, 06:26 PM
Let's do it.

Vilael
16th May 2010, 06:42 PM
Hey, looks like my account finally got approved for posting.

Just wanted to thank everyone for making it earlier today and say congrats to Warlorder and Djfatfoo, who both earned their "Transcendence" (Platinum) trophies! Major Congrats Guys!

Still willing to help those who need help with it. I'll be happy to jump in and assist. If you're planning for a certain time and let me know ahead of time I'll do what I can to be there.

someguy789
16th May 2010, 07:39 PM
@mrconkin and Kaede I'll be willing to help and I'm sure everyone else who participated today will too
I was thinking we should have a few races every week for fun and then we could help people get this trophy at the same time

Kaede
16th May 2010, 08:32 PM
I'm online and I could do it tonight if there are enough people.
How should we proceed ?
I'm adding you to my friend list, Vilael and someguy789

Vilael
16th May 2010, 08:58 PM
Probably the best thing to do is what most do here... figure out a time when you want to do it, and announce it, so other people reading or lurking can know when it's going to happen and they may show up if they need it as well.

For example, because of posts by someguy789, Warlorder, etc.. I knew that people were getting together at a certain time, but my account here hadn't been approved by the mods yet, so I couldn't post here on the forums to let people know.

But I knew the time/day it was happening, so I sent PM's here and on PSN a day in advance, so they knew they could count on me to be there.

Probably the more warning the better, but post a time and hopefully enough people will be available.

Hopefully 8 people who don't have it will chime in, so you can get 8 done at a time, but if you just need some shiny ships, I'll fill a slot.

Kaede
16th May 2010, 09:01 PM
You're right.
Maybe we could do this next week-end ?

Vilael
16th May 2010, 09:09 PM
I'm sure that would give lots of time. Here's a good outline posted by Blackwiggle:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169101&postcount=1232

That's roughly what we did and it works out well.

Kaede
16th May 2010, 09:17 PM
Thanks Vilael.

Well I propose the following :
- next week-end, preferably next sunday, mai 23th, around 9PM GMT.
- we could use this http://www.mibbit.com/chat/, channel #blingbrigade, as a chat. (it's a web-based IRC client).
PM me or post here if you can play, I'll keep this post updated :)
Don't forget to mention if you already have the trophy or not.

mrconkin
16th May 2010, 09:28 PM
Double thanks Vilael.

Kaede - I unfortunately am out of town next weekend and won't be able to join. I will however be joining the gentlemen over at ps3trophies.org who are trying for this Wednesday 11:30 pm - 2:00 am GMT.

By the way, I know this is bad business, but I am online right now and have 7 people on my friends list with Wipeout including myself (4 of which need bling). I haven't asked everyone yet but I'm sure they'd be willing to help out if anyone here wants or is willing to join.

Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. PSN ID = mrconkin

Vilael
16th May 2010, 09:36 PM
I'm just working on my other trophies right now. If you have enough right now, and need one more silver ship, sent me an invite, I'll pop in.

Edit: Congrats mrconkin and Kaede, who managed to throw together a quick group and knocked this bad boy out.

SaladEyes
16th May 2010, 10:00 PM
Bummer, looks like I missed out for today... Is anyone still around for the next hour or so?

Kaede
16th May 2010, 10:13 PM
We did it just a minute ago (thanks guys ^^).
Chances are people are still online (I am)

mrconkin
16th May 2010, 10:17 PM
Got it! Thanks everyone.

Like all of the other gentlemen on here I'm willing to help out anyone that still needs it. Just add me as a friend and let me know when you're getting a session together.

Thanks again guys! I'm going after Zico!

soniman
16th May 2010, 11:07 PM
Congratulations guys!

Just got the platinum a few hours ago, finally beat Zico!
Thanks to everyone to make this possible:)

Someguy789, i liked your idea to schedule a race every week.
On Saturdays at 16:00 GMT i'm usually available.
Anyone else?

Vilael
17th May 2010, 01:41 PM
I could probably be around at that time if I'm needed to fill a slot.

someguy789
17th May 2010, 03:05 PM
yeah I can do saturdays each week
How about having a different time each week that way people who aren't free at 16:00 will still be able to race sometimes

Tommygunz_81
17th May 2010, 04:14 PM
Hi guys thanks to everyone who helped with the blinging the other day.

Hit me up if more needed in the future or just for some races, could do with the practice!

I'm on my ps3 most of the time, psn is same as on here.

rjri
18th May 2010, 04:39 PM
I also want help with this trophy.
Add me. PSN - rjri

spectrefish
24th May 2010, 11:12 PM
I would like this trophy.

How about 18:00 central time(GMT-06:00) Thursday May 27th

my id is: spectrefish

add me as a friend if you are interested with "bling" in the notes. I'll set up a invite only game on that day for anyone who is interested if there is enough interest.

or if there is interest I might even get online tonight to do it. :)

someguy789
25th May 2010, 04:11 PM
sorry can't make it then I'll be out :(
I'm free most of the weekend though

Vilael
25th May 2010, 08:00 PM
If it actually happens pretty close to that time (not lots of waiting around) I could probably join real quick if you need an extra silver ship.

If it ends up being much later that that, I could just stay log into your hosted race while you get everyone else together.

Anonanon
26th May 2010, 05:13 PM
I would like this trophy.

How about 18:00 central time(GMT-06:00) Thursday May 27th

my id is: spectrefish

add me as a friend if you are interested with "bling" in the notes. I'll set up a invite only game on that day for anyone who is interested if there is enough interest.

or if there is interest I might even get online tonight to do it. :)

Sign me up for this

PS: PSN is AnonDes

SaladEyes
27th May 2010, 12:52 AM
I can't make it Thursday but if anyone else is up for another go this weekend, add me and let me know what time is best. Anytime after 10:00 GMT is good for me.
My PSN is SaladEyes.

Vilael
27th May 2010, 11:17 PM
if anyone is needing this at the moment, contact spectrefish. Just one more needed in the group he's hosting right now. (AnonDes, where are you? :)

Anonanon
27th May 2010, 11:55 PM
It seems people are having trouble syncing with my trophy list, but no worries I got it. I also got 100% platinum, kinda worrying because WOHD is the only game I own so I definitely plowed through this one. Thanks everyone that participated and helped :>

Vilael
28th May 2010, 12:03 AM
CONGRATS ON PLAT!! Yeah, it's synced up now, no worries.

spectrefish
28th May 2010, 12:09 AM
HUGE thank you to everyone that helped out!!

AnonDes rescued us at the last minute when another player decided not to get this trophy. It was pretty funny, I get a message saying "Am I too late? sorry I was eating dinner!"

With his help we got the trophy. Thanks again to all, sorry i didn't start a chat room, I was too busy trying to get everyone started.

After 3 hours of begging people that were online I managed to round up a crew.

Thanks again Vilael, we couldn't have done it without you.

For future reference, add me as a friend if you need this trophy and I'll help you get it.

Anonanon
28th May 2010, 12:28 AM
We have another round going, but we're short 3 people. We also have a chat room if anybody is reading and interested.

PSN AnonDes

spectrefish
28th May 2010, 12:40 AM
give me about 10 minutes and I'll be back online

Vilael
28th May 2010, 01:17 PM
Damn, sorry I missed that last night Anon. Hope the people you were helping got it.

If you (or the people that don't have it) plan a time and post it enough in advance, I can try to make it. Last night I was there to help, but kinda not really there. (was working, or.. trying to.. ) so once I finished with the Bling group for you and Spectrefish, and everyone left, I logged out.

I stayed in the race that Spectrefish set up until I was the only one left.

Anonanon
28th May 2010, 04:27 PM
The second group for their trophy, spectrefish came on and helped out

TheCrabShack
28th May 2010, 06:15 PM
Hey guys virgin post. Thank you all who participated in the accumulation of my 'Bling Brigade' trophy last week. Thanks Vilael for your patience and responses... you will destroy Zico, I have faith in you old timer... :) as long as you can polish off that awful barrel roll onto the over pass arghh! Finally have 'Transcendence'... officially and easily the hardest plat I've thus tried for.
Obviously equalling exactly what everybody else is saying: If anybody wants any help obtaining the trophy please add me (TheCrabShack) and message me a time when you've collected a posse together.
Again many thanks to all. :g

SaladEyes
28th May 2010, 10:31 PM
Hey, I should have already sent most of you a message on the PSN, but just to be safe I'll post it again here. Tomorrow at 22:00 GMT I'd like to have a go at rounding up a group for Bling. If anyone that I haven't invited yet wants to join, add me.

PSN: SaladEyes.

Vilael
28th May 2010, 10:44 PM
I should be able to make it.

SaladEyes
29th May 2010, 09:43 PM
We are four right now (9:43 GMT) and have a chat room going, add me if you want to join.

PSN: SaladEyes

Vilael
30th May 2010, 04:06 PM
Ok gang.. just for future reference, I want to mention something, because it's happening more often as more people add me...

If you posted ahead of time here, and scheduled a time for Bling Brigade, and I said I'd be there, then I'll do my best to be there. I spent time with SaladEyes trying to get his group together at a scheduled time, and we were there over an hour, and it was no big thing because he posted in advance and I had planned my time for that.

If you choose to yank a bunch of people together at last minute, without advance notice, just because you happen to be playing at that moment, and I'm NOT playing Wipeout HD, please have a little consideration.

If you have 7 people together, and ask me to join, and I say yes, then you need to give me a couple of minutes to finish what I'm doing at least.

Today I was playing Red Dead Redemption with my girlfriend, and started getting invites when there were not enough people to get the trophy. When there were enough people, I was in a town, and you can't just save and leave in that game, you can only do it in certain places. So I had to take a couple of minutes to get to where I needed to be to help someone out with their Bling Brigade Trophy.

It takes a couple of minutes to get out of one game and load up wipeout HD.

The BEST thing to do, if you want assistance with this trophy is post in ADVANCE (maybe a week in advance) of when you want to try it to give people time to read about the proposed time and make plans to be there. (Not everyone checks the board every day).

Then, if I say I'll try to be there, I will. If you try to yank me (or others) out of another game, without any prior scheduled time, you're likely going to face failure. Honestly (many of you can attest) I do my best to try to help out.

Many people get their trophy then never help others again. I try to help, all I ask is for a little consideration regarding my personal time. I do have family and friends I also play with. :)

Thanks!

-Vilael

someguy789
30th May 2010, 04:33 PM
well said
I once got invited to a game with only one person in it so I waited with him for 30 minutes but no-one came so I asked him when the others were coming and he said he was just waiting for enough of his friends to come online
I left straight after he said that...

aeiko
9th June 2010, 01:37 PM
i need bling brigade. anytime there's gonna be a future meeting add me on psn and let me know in advance when it will be. psn: aeiko-

someguy789
9th June 2010, 04:24 PM
it would be best if you added me (someguy789) because I'm bound to forget

SaladEyes
9th June 2010, 04:30 PM
Hey, I wanted to thank again all the people who helped me out the other day, even though we didn't get it I appreciate you sticking around.
I agree with Vilael and by the same token would like to add that I personally leave my PS3 on most of the day either because I'm downloading something or whatever but it doesn't mean that I'm online so if I don't reply to an invite straight away it's not because I don't like you ('coz you know I love you) it's because I'm somewhere else.
I wish PSN had an "appear offline" status like on... *takes deep breath* ...360.

Anyways, back to what this thread is about. Who is up for a session this Saturday/Sunday at 22:00 GMT?

PSN: SaladEyes

DreamyElf
9th June 2010, 05:44 PM
you can always set your status to "not available" ;)

spectrefish
9th June 2010, 06:55 PM
hey saladeyes. I could be around on Sunday for that. (pretty sure anyway) I think we are already friends, so keep an eye out for me getting online.

dreamyelf: The only thing that bugs me about wipeout is when people start the game before I have a chance to select my ship. Or when they change the game type at the last minute. example: from eliminator to a 12 race tournament.

aeiko: add me (spectrefish) I'm usually online pretty regularly. mostly playing wipeout! :) Always willing to help others get this most annoying trophy. (next to zico of course)

Vilael
12th June 2010, 03:27 PM
Anyways, back to what this thread is about. Who is up for a session this Saturday/Sunday at 22:00 GMT?

Hey SaladEyes, are you doing this today, or tomorrow? (or both?).

I'll try to be available again, see if we can get it for you this time. If you see me online send me an invite.

postofficebuddy
12th June 2010, 09:11 PM
I'm trying to get a group together over on PS3trophies.org. I only need a few more people. Would anyone here like to help out?

icarasDragon
13th June 2010, 06:58 AM
I'm usually on everyday (HD only, no fury tracks or modes) 7-9 PM (GMT +10 Hours) or sometimes before 3:10 PM (Again... GMT +10 Hours)

Trust i'm no trophy hunter but I just like that "Dling!" noise

(And they give something to do after the "Novice" campaign 8))

aeiko
14th June 2010, 12:34 PM
i'm still after bling brigade and am willing to join any meeting, with a bit of notice of course...

drop me a message on psn and we will sort something out.. add me? psn is aeiko-

OneAVGNFan
15th June 2010, 04:04 AM
I am availible all summer. Just tell me when one will take place and send me an invite to join in.

spectrefish
15th June 2010, 12:01 PM
If noone sets up a time then there will be no race. ;)

I already have the trophy, but I'm willing to help others get it. However, if those who need it don't set up a time to get it then I can't help. :)

Vilael
15th June 2010, 06:57 PM
Yeah, same here. I'm willing to jump in and help when I can, but I'm not going to go through the work of organizing everything for you. :P

Post a time (maybe like with a week's worth of advance notice, not everyone checks every day) and see who can make it.

If you read back in this thread a bit, there are multiple posts on the best way to organize a bling brigade run, to pull it off successfully.

ṪḞỤ
15th June 2010, 10:57 PM
Same here. Post a date and I'll help you out if possible.

aeiko
16th June 2010, 01:09 AM
for anyone wanting bling brigade or generously helping others out for it i will be starting an event on sunday 27th June and on monday 28th June (incase i either don't have it or others cannot make it for the sunday) both starting at 7pm GMT

the latest i will hang around waiting for other players will be around 11pm GMT on both days.

i think thats a fair bit of notice and hope some of you can join. again, please add me on psn as in-game invites are easier than trying to find the right lobby for the event.

psn: aeiko-

cheers!

Spaceboy Gajo
16th June 2010, 11:31 PM
I'd like to get this trophy out of the way.

I think the 27th may work for me. I'll keep my eye out on this thread to see if anything concrete has been planned.

spectrefish
17th June 2010, 12:27 PM
I can probably make that.

Vilael
17th June 2010, 03:16 PM
I SHOULD be able to make that... can't promise at the moment because my weekend plans are not solid yet. I may find out I've got to be somewhere else.

sigh.

But if you see me online at that time, and need someone, feel free to send an invite.

SirSmokalot002
17th June 2010, 06:39 PM
Im up for helping if anyone still needs assistance, just mesg me on PSN when you are setting up a room and if i can be there i will be. :rock

postofficebuddy
19th June 2010, 07:47 PM
Any plans for a meet-up this weekend? My schedule is pretty much open. I'm kind of eager to get it done since the trophy that unlocks transcendence will be my 500th. :edit: Nevermind, I got it with a different group. But I'm more than willing to meet up if anybody needs me next week.

OneAVGNFan
21st June 2010, 05:39 AM
I will be availble all week. Once again, it would be best if some one would invite me for a match (to nudge) or if you give me messages so I could host a game (easier for the former).

Due to being in the Western U.S.(GMT-7), I will be availible from 7:30 am to 1 pm (local time) (14:50-20:00 hrs GMT)in the weekdays.

Or just send me a time.

aeiko
21st June 2010, 03:28 PM
still going ahead with the schedule planned for this sunday 27th june at 7pm gmt

if it does not go to plan and some people cannot make it - there's also the chance to get it the following day (monday 28th) at the same time, depending if the required amount of players show up of course :D

spectrefish
24th June 2010, 09:03 PM
not sure I'll be able to make it anymore. Got a busy weekend ahead of me. I could probably make it Monday though. I'll try to show on Sunday but no promises.

Vilael
26th June 2010, 03:01 PM
Still think I should be able to make it Sunday, but it's a really busy summer weekend for me to and that's a bit early in my day, so... still can't promise anything.

Monday may be more likely as well. But I'm going to TRY to be available for Sunday (and Monday, if needed)

aeiko
26th June 2010, 05:56 PM
monday will probably be more promising, it seems. since i'm free for all of monday i may set up a lobby a little earlier than planned. say for around 5pm GMT and will wait until 11pm at the very latest for 7 other players to show up in that same lobby.

once again, best add me on PSN so i can send an invite.

hopefully see you there?

Spaceboy Gajo
27th June 2010, 04:17 AM
I'm hoping to make it Sunday, but might be difficult to get to the TV with the Argentina - Mexico match being on so close the start time of our meet.

I'll do my best.

If not, there's always Monday.

aeiko
27th June 2010, 07:21 PM
so far only 5 players including myself showed up...

perhaps monday is best so will give it another try tomorrow... at 7pm and if it doesn't go to plan, well i'll just set up another one until i get this annoying trophy.

bling brigade should be a gold at least..

also - if you know anyone on your friend list who can help out - get them in too! - if they have silver ship skin.

Vilael
27th June 2010, 07:37 PM
Sorry Aeiko.

I was making dinner and forgot until the last minute, but I did jump in just before the appointed time. (7pm UTC)

Saw 6 of us.. just stayed in and went back to making dinner, came back and saw the room empty.. so, didn't know if you got it or not.

Will try to be back again tomorrow.

aeiko
27th June 2010, 07:43 PM
no problem. thanks for helping out anyways... a few who said to me that they could make sunday sent me messages saying monday would work out best for them as they were watching argentina v mexico match today but that monday should be fine.. so will try again tomorrow

spectrefish
28th June 2010, 12:11 PM
I can probably make it today but not until around 10pm GMT.

Vilael
28th June 2010, 05:29 PM
I see you got it. Congrats!

whiteboii007
28th June 2010, 09:25 PM
i need this trophy to transcend =/... i shoulda joined aeiko but couldnt make it. if anyone could set up another bling brigade game i would sure appreciate it =).

whiteboii007
28th June 2010, 10:41 PM
Never mind i finally got it... im sooo happy haha i transcended 100% thank you keaton19, ACE-FLO and all his friends

AspenExcel
29th June 2010, 04:10 AM
Sorry for leaving when ACE invited me. I had no idea what it was at first, I just thought it was some random venom race (I only race on phantom). After I left ACE told me it was a bling brigade attempt, so then I felt really bad for bailing. :paperbag

ACE-FLO
29th June 2010, 11:21 AM
nevermind bud, i shoulda explained that it was a BB attempt instead of letting you assume that I lured you into a venom room :D

The guys got it in the end :D big up everyone who tried to help out last night :)

KIGO1987
29th June 2010, 06:39 PM
There is this aussie guy who is in needing to get the trophy for the past couple of months. acousticguy92. Been meaning to help him out with his trophy. Will try to organize something at a later date if there is another BB room meet.

ACE-FLO
29th June 2010, 06:43 PM
Give him a heads up Kigo, I'll be willing to help out for sure mate :)

KIGO1987
29th June 2010, 06:47 PM
Send him a couple of PMs over the PSN, im sure he will be very appreciated to get the trophy, as it is the last trophy he needs to get the transcendence trophy.

yeldar2097
29th June 2010, 07:36 PM
Same goes for my mate fantmusik who's staying with me, still needs his bb trophy ^^

wiintermute
1st July 2010, 09:29 AM
*cough* Please count me in too *cough*

F.E.I.S.A.R
3rd July 2010, 12:16 PM
The only trophy standing between me and that platinum trophy is Bling.
how's sunday 3pm GMT?(10pm GMT+8 )

wiintermute
3rd July 2010, 02:09 PM
I'm in!

F.E.I.S.A.R
4th July 2010, 03:42 PM
Frack. I missed my own arranged time :redface: Cr*p me....

wiintermute
4th July 2010, 06:05 PM
Auch :) We managed to do it though!

AppleJack
7th July 2010, 01:36 AM
Anyone still need Bling Brigade?

Just completed the HD campaign and got the chrome skins over the weekend, so I (and my chrome Harimau/Assegai) can have a go (need this trophy myself but I'm a LONG way from platinuming HD).

Weekday evenings from 19:00-21:00 (US Central time; GMT -6) and weekends (pretty much any time) are best for me.

Don't have anyone on my PSN friends list who plays HD. Feel free to send me a friend request if you wish.

Take Care

haiku
12th July 2010, 06:29 AM
Ok me and one other guy are hosting a flash race right now to try and get this trophy. If anyone wants to hop online and join my race (haiku_) and help us, I will kiss you on the mouth. Or not kiss you on the mouth if you prefer.

But I will take a bullet for you if you join up and go bling so I can stop being at 98%!!!

wiintermute
12th July 2010, 01:46 PM
Guys — set up a time, post here 1-2 days in advance and I'm sure that people will join. I will!

S7N
12th July 2010, 08:37 PM
hey everyone :sonar

joined this topic in a hope to get the this trophy, hopefully people still playing this one...

i am available anytime after 7pm (UK), my psn ID: s-7-n

feel free to get in touch, thx in advance, much appreciated

:+

Jeffius
13th July 2010, 05:50 AM
Count me in. I just need this and a couple of other online trophies. I think it's going to be downhill from here.

This summer, I have a very flexible work schedule, and, barring changes to my schedule, the only time that I cannot meet in the next 7 days is Friday morning 10am-1pm GMT-6. My sleep schedule is also very flexible. :)

I'm subscribing to this thread, so if you post the game with 24 hours notice, and it's not in the earlier mentioned time when I'm unavailable, I will be there.

My PSN ID is Jeffius.

Potu-
13th July 2010, 09:19 PM
Hi I am ready for some bling

ID is Potu-

Please get in touch if you want to get the trophy too!! I am pretty flexible on UK time.

mr_scully
18th July 2010, 09:18 AM
Hello everyone, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself properly in the forums. To be honest, I'm here primarily to find people who can help with the bling brigade trophy, since it's the last one I need. I'm at GMT+1, feel free to add me to the friends list. Hope to talk to you guys and make some new friends. 8)
Again, my sincerest apologies :redface:

PSN ID: mr_scully

Oh and by the way, I'm avaliable almost every day, from noon, till midnight (GMT+1)

Silver_munkee
18th July 2010, 11:45 PM
Hi guys, I am new here but I have all ship skins unlocked (both fury and HD chrome skins) and I need the Bling Brigade trophy. Willing to help out those who need it as well. I'm usually available at a noon to midnight basis(GMT-7 here).
Just send me a msg saying you're from WZ if you want to add me.
PSN ID:Silver_munkee
Thanks in advance for your help! :D
Oh and sorry I didn't properly introduce myself in the pilot's lounge, but like mr_scully there, I'm here primarily for the trophy. Sorry about that. :redface:

Jeffius
19th July 2010, 06:59 AM
OK, it doesn't look possible to choose a time that works for everyone (especially those who didn't post when they are available). Since most people who have posted so far (not me, unfortunately) appear to be around UK time, assuming this works for *most* everyone, let's tentatively go with:

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 19:00 GMT.

There's a lot of confusion about time zones this time of year, especially those of us in Daylight/Summer time. For instance, the forum says I'm GMT-7, but I'm really in GMT-6 right now. To avoid any confusion, I'd recommend pasting this into an empty *.html file and opening it (this was only tested with Firefox) to unambiguously see what time this will be in your time zone:

<script type="text/javascript">
document.write(new Date(1279738800000));
</script>

For instance, this outputs for me:
Wed Jul 21 2010 13:00:00 GMT-0600 (MST)

Since this seems to be what's worked best for those who have done this in the past, I'm going to friend everyone who has posted since and including AppleJack. Hopefully we can get others (like wiintermute has graciously done) who already have bling brigade to volunteer as well. When the time comes, I will invite everyone into a PSN chat room and into an invite-only game. With enough luck, we will get 8 people and Bling Brigade, and, for many of us, Transcendence. (If you haven't gotten a friend request from me by Wednesday, friend *me*, since I may have mistyped your name or something silly like that.)

Dark Trooper X
19th July 2010, 01:31 PM
this is one of the wipeout hd trophys im dreading earning so ill be up to earn it anytime really , dublin / london time here so if you guys still need to get this trophy id love to play my part

gogo45
19th July 2010, 01:57 PM
let's tentatively go with:

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 19:00 GMT.

I want to join your try to get the biling brigade trophy. Wednesday 19.00 GMT should work very good for me. Anytime would work for me.

MY PSN ID: Abris

I have not played so much online. Because i fighted for all gold medals in the campain. So i dont know how to play against friends. But i will figured out that untill wednesday.

S7N
19th July 2010, 02:05 PM
nice one J, thx for taking the initiative :rock

mr_scully
19th July 2010, 02:07 PM
Wednesday at 19:00 GMT sounds fine to me. See you then :)

wiintermute
19th July 2010, 03:11 PM
Added to my calendar. I'll try to make it!

Silver_munkee
19th July 2010, 09:20 PM
Allright, Wednesday at 19:00 GMT will be great! Thanks for helping out you guys, look forward to seeing you then :)

Jeffius
19th July 2010, 11:22 PM
Good. Alright then, it's official. I will see you guys there on Wednesday.

edit: If anyone else wants in, still post here so that I can get your PSN ID.

Dark Trooper X
20th July 2010, 04:38 PM
make sure this starts on time , as iv plans at 20-00 ,

ACE-FLO
20th July 2010, 06:06 PM
send invites to me, i'll elp ya :)

gogo45
20th July 2010, 08:44 PM
Good. Alright then, it's official. I will see you guys there on Wednesday.

edit: If anyone else wants in, still post here so that I can get your PSN ID.

Wednesday was it? why did we done it today when we said wednesday? Very lucky that i was online when i got a messege that it was 1 place left and that you would take the trophy now and not tomorrow.

But now i have the trophy and im happy :)

Jeffius
20th July 2010, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I wasn't planning on that, and I was surprised to get an invite too. It was completely impromptu. I still plan on going forward on Wednesday though, and I hope that everyone else involved is too.

Rumble
21st July 2010, 05:07 AM
I'd like to get this trophy tomorrow, if you want to add me my PSN is Rumble419.

Jeffius
21st July 2010, 05:29 AM
Done. See you then.

Silver_munkee
21st July 2010, 06:43 AM
Yeah, I'll still be there today, help out those who didn't get a random invite. :)

mr_scully
21st July 2010, 11:04 AM
Ah, I got scared there when I read you did it yesterday. I've been hunting this trophy for the past 2 months. Glad you are still up for it today. See you at 19:00 then :rock

gogo45
21st July 2010, 01:46 PM
Maybe i will also come today if you need more persons. I already have the trophy so if there is 8 persons who dont have the trophy i dont need to join.

Rumble
21st July 2010, 07:29 PM
need one more person!

got it, thanks everyone!

Jeffius
21st July 2010, 07:48 PM
Successful bling brigades two days in a row! Thanks guys. I won't be actively following this thread anymore, but any future brigaders should feel free to friend and invite me if they see me online.

S7N
22nd July 2010, 04:26 PM
thx to everyone who joined yesterday, special thx for ACE-FLO.....if people still need this trophy feel free to get in touch (PSN s-7-n) more then happy to help with this one ;)

UB3R~JKP
22nd July 2010, 11:56 PM
any help with BB here peeps ;)

SeReVo
25th July 2010, 02:31 PM
Send me a tell if you need assistance obtaining the Bling Brigade trophy.

It's the last one I need! That is all.

Thanks everybody. :D

[psn - serevo]

USBAdapter
26th July 2010, 04:30 AM
heyy guys i need 7 gamers for the bling brigade trophy :D, just add me.
PSN: loeve91

:D:D anyone welcome include these who already have this trophy
:mr-t:mr-t:mr-t:mr-t

gordo1974
27th July 2010, 10:14 AM
Hiya All
There's a few of you wanting to get this trophy, so I suggest we get something organised.
I suggest Sunday 1st August at 1900 UK time. This equates to 2000 EU time, and 1400 US time.
If you send me a friend request (PSN ID is Gordo310874) then I will accept and be able to invite you all to a private game.
I'll also set up a chat room to aid communication
If we get more than 8, then I'll send a message to those of you who've got the trophy to leave, so the others can join.
Look forward to getting your requests.

Can you also post here if you're interested, so that I have an idea of how many will be coming.
thanks

USBAdapter
27th July 2010, 01:33 PM
that sounds great i will be there. PSN: loeve91

USBAdapter
28th July 2010, 11:14 AM
@ Gordo1974, i cant add you under the PSN ID: Gordo310874, it sais wrong id :S

Onamee
28th July 2010, 01:56 PM
I'll be there too

I get the same message when I try to add gordo :frown:

Chet_BG
28th July 2010, 02:29 PM
I'd like some help with that, too.
PSN: Chet_BG

Aeroracer
28th July 2010, 02:51 PM
If u need help ....add me.... psn jasmi-jade .if on ill join

gordo1974
29th July 2010, 09:33 AM
Sorry Guys,
I'm a fool.
My psnid is Gordo31874.
Soz!
So far we've got
Gordo31874
loeve91
Chet_BG
jasmi-jade
Onamee.
So we need another 3 people. I've a few friends I can message to help out, but if any zoners could help, it'd be greatly appreciated.
I realise that sometimes these events can be a little.....chaotic, but I'll try and get this one fairly well organised.

USBAdapter
29th July 2010, 11:05 AM
yes and i got 3 more ppl they will be ther on sunday :D

pokuchin777
youredespicable
surivvirus3

they will add you Gordo :D:D

Chet_BG
30th July 2010, 01:44 AM
Sunday, 19:00 UK time. I'll be there. Gordo, I'll add you in PSN and wait for an invite. I have a couple friends that might help if we're short on people.

OneAVGNFan
30th July 2010, 04:19 AM
I want to join in too in case someone would not show up.
Will there be another session soon?

Chet_BG
31st July 2010, 09:32 AM
If we are 8 people, and you are the 9-th, I think it will not be a problem for one guy that gets the trophy to leave the session and you to join. I certainly won't mind staying for two games to help someone take it.

gordo1974
31st July 2010, 08:16 PM
Hiya All.
So, ready for Sunday 1st Aug at 1900 UK time, we've got:
Chet
Pokuchin
Onamee
Downtowndave
Loeve.
That makes 6 in total. We need another two.
Severo and Oneavgnfan, I'm a looking at you!
Jasmin Jade, if you could help out that'd be cool as well.

If you can make it, send me a friend invite (psnid Gordo31874) before the time.
I'll set up a chat room and a private race, to which I'll invite you all.
Hopefully they'll be more than 8 people there. If that is the case, then after one race, I'll message who ever came last (unless it's me, as i need to organise!) and ask them to drop out, I'll then invite the next person in.
After we've gone through and got every Blinged up, we can hang around and just race.

Looking forward to it. Sorry for all the organisation, but I've tried this before and it was chaos.

See you tomorrow.

Chet_BG
1st August 2010, 09:38 AM
youredespicable is a friend of mine who needs the trophy, so you can count him in. He'll be online for sure. I also have at least two other people in my friend list that already have the trophy, so if we're short on people I can always invite one of them, but only if it's really necessary, because it would be better for people that don't have it to join.

AmigoJack
1st August 2010, 03:39 PM
(psnid Gordo31874)Great - could you please edit your PSN-ID in your profile? Coz there it's "gordo310874".

Sent you a friend request to help opening a race with 8 contenders.

richtea76
1st August 2010, 04:42 PM
I also need bling brigade for transendence. I tried last night but hardly anyone was using the chrome ships. I'm in the U.K and should be on this evening.
Cheers, Rich.

gordo1974
1st August 2010, 05:12 PM
Good stuff Amigojack, thanks for pointing out the mistake. I've changed it.
To be honest I'd like to change it completly, as it's ****, but still.....

richtea76, send me a friend request (psnid gordo31874), ready to go in 50 mins.

AmigoJack
1st August 2010, 05:19 PM
Oh, one other thing I need to clarify, gordo:
Sunday 1st Aug at 1900 UK time

19:00 UK time is currently not 19:00 GMT, because you're also in daylight saving. Speaking of the time I'm making this post (watch the post time on the left top): do we start in about 40 minutes (that would be UK time) or in about 100 minutes (that would be GMT time)? I do ask because your post says UK time and your profile says instead GMT...

Onamee
1st August 2010, 06:16 PM
We're on now, need 2 more people....