PDA

View Full Version : "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Deathseeker_NZ
10th September 2009, 02:50 AM
Thanks again to HONKER24, robanddee for the invite and all the others in the room.:rock My 1st platinum! I'm happy to be a filler for anyone else that needs the trophy if i'm online. Just FR me.

diddymal
10th September 2009, 04:10 AM
PSN: diddymal, online right now looking for BB peeps, hit me up

HONKER24
10th September 2009, 10:25 AM
Thanks to all who helped knock out that Bling Brigade trophy! Finally got my Platinum Trophy.

Post here or send me an invite while in-game if you need some help getting the trophy.

Whizzer The Hawk
10th September 2009, 12:16 PM
Thanks to Honker for organising a game. It was a pain when we had people keep changing their skins. :?

Anyway, cheers for the platinum trophy. :clap

AmigoJack
12th September 2009, 04:10 PM
(Edit) Whoos, did mess up time deltas. See you guys in less than 4 hours :)

dmp82
12th September 2009, 05:20 PM
invite overkill-bert for this event (he will be on in aprox a hour)

1.aka_nero

2.Donito

3.Lote8930

4.GigaBowser007

8. HoefMeistert

try this people. for now... got them from another forum

dannyd203
14th September 2009, 03:54 PM
Add me to this, my PSN is dannyd203 and am available pretty much anytime after 4pm (GMT)

Plucker 2409
19th September 2009, 09:24 PM
Hey could you also add me to the list, its the only trophy I need till platinum. Thanks
My psn is plucker2409 and my time is GMT + 0. I don't know when Ill be available but if you put a time down I'll try and fit it in.
Thanks
Zac:rock

Skvall
23rd September 2009, 05:23 AM
I need this trophy. :(

Should i just add random names from this thread to my friendlist and hope for the best. Or should we decide a date/time when more can gather to get it?
:beer

ElPresi91
24th September 2009, 01:14 PM
I too would like some help getting this trophy. Feel free to add me to your lists. I'm usually online between 6-7PM and after 11PM US CDT.

PSN ID: ElPresi91

Woopzilla
25th September 2009, 12:02 PM
Hey, I'm also seeking to claim this trophy. I'm on and off throughout the day really. Timezone is GMT+0 and PSN ID: Woopzilla

EDIT: Oh well, I seem to have gotten it in a random race today. I'll still be happy to help out whenever someone needs one more player.

catashtrophe
25th September 2009, 02:52 PM
Hi guys

i need this trophy can anyone help me out with this? (Im in the UK and should be on tonight about 10pm onwards

my PSN is stack_

also do i need to choose the silver skins to do this

Thanks

jed_tb
25th September 2009, 03:35 PM
yep silver skins.
do add me mr_handley

AckbarsRevenge
26th September 2009, 09:49 PM
still need this trophy. id is same as username

Miutsu
27th September 2009, 04:06 AM
Hi, my friend needs this trophy and I am willing to help as well :P our ids are:

towanime
Miutsu

Feel free to add if someone is organizing a bling brigade

jed_tb
28th September 2009, 09:15 AM
ok im going to start organising else it will never happen, so this week il do the following slots:

monday (28.09) : 7pm (mr-handley / Benster007 )
tuesday (29.09) : 6.30pm
thursday (01.10) : 8pm / 9pm

add me mr_handley and let me know what time you want

benster007
28th September 2009, 11:34 AM
Add me too please.
I'll try and make 7pm tonight.

User = Benster007

Skvall
29th September 2009, 11:24 PM
Oh, I missed both first times.

I talked about doing this with a couple of others maybe tomorrow night. But maybe we should try to get everyone to the same day. Dont know if wednesday or thursday is best. Maybe we could try both or something.

The time we talked about was either around 19CET (7PM GMT) or 22CET (10PM GMT).

I will try both days. :)

Koleax
29th September 2009, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I'm ready. Anyone can send me an invite. I'm on almost every night (in North America) now.

If there's going to an international effort, best to do it on a weekend, I think.

jed_tb
30th September 2009, 08:23 AM
right got a few peps added on friends now who are up for doing this, still not enough to fill 8 slots though so i doubt were be able to do it this week, perhaps push for next week???

if people add me up mr_handley then we can look at who we have and try for a race next week, think so far we have 5 people

Skvall
30th September 2009, 10:50 AM
jed_tb: I added you now. Maybe we can see later today if we can get 8 players? I might be able to get 2-3people outside wipeoutzone.

benster007
30th September 2009, 12:07 PM
I could do 10pm today (GMT)...otherwise lets arrange something next week (or this weekend if it's not too late notice).

Benster007

Woopzilla
30th September 2009, 01:16 PM
If you guys are struggling for players tonight, then I'm still available to help out.
Name: Woopzilla

Triakis^3
30th September 2009, 05:07 PM
What time are these BBs on? Who organizes these events?

Lance
30th September 2009, 07:43 PM
The people in this thread. It changes as the days go by.

Miutsu
30th September 2009, 08:54 PM
We are organizing a BB right now but we need more people, right now we are only 4 (half), so if someone wants to
participate add Miutsu and/or towanime with a message saying "Bling Brigade" or something like that :P

Woopzilla
30th September 2009, 10:07 PM
The above event is over now. It was a success too!

I won't mind helping out again in the future, was good fun. :P

Koleax
1st October 2009, 02:30 AM
Well I still don't have it so anyone for the next round keep me in mind!

jed_tb
1st October 2009, 09:12 AM
trying for one tonight will be online at around 7pm till 9pm so add me and msg me if you want in and il set a lobby up.

mr_handley.

KTE1ER
1st October 2009, 11:22 AM
I'm in need of the Bling Brigade trophy as well. So I'm willing to volunteer as well for anything. My forum name is also my PSN.

FlintstoneFlop
1st October 2009, 05:21 PM
I'll be on tonight jed, sent you a request on psn. Hope we can get enough people.

jed_tb
2nd October 2009, 08:18 AM
tried last night (i was on for a fair few hours) but only seemed to have about 4 peps on to do it with.
will keep on trying , in the mean time do add me if you want in that way i can easily see whos about and then il invite peps to a game if we have 8 on.

il be on tonight quickly from 6-7pm. then wont be back on till monday.

catashtrophe
2nd October 2009, 08:38 AM
guys please add me

stack_

I should be on after 10pm tonight (UK time), just put bling brigade in the message

Thanks

Skvall
6th October 2009, 10:12 PM
Ok I went back like 3-4 pages here and added you people, around 20 persons. Thats how desperate I am to get this thing haha.

I hope some of you accepts my friendrequest and can help us out. :)

If you dont have the trophy yet please tell me in a message on ps3 so I know which ones to invite first!

Maybe I should put up a time here.
Could we do it tomorrow(wednesday) already? What time would be good?
Maybe around 19:00 GMT+1 ?

Add me if you want to be invited.
PSN ID: Squallie

edit: Also, I got one question. Can I use a Fury ship when doing this trophy? With the bling skin chosen ofcourse.

Skvall
7th October 2009, 05:31 PM
I dont know if anyone got left out or not but the game filled pretty quickly and after that we got the trophy and then it was just chaos. :P

But im happy! :D My last trophy so now I have the platinum. wohoo!

Thanks for the help and I will help others if you need help.

mdhay
7th October 2009, 05:58 PM
edit: Also, I got one question. Can I use a Fury ship when doing this trophy? With the bling skin chosen ofcourse.

Yep, you should be able to.

Koleax
8th October 2009, 12:41 AM
I'm still available.

stunsty99
9th October 2009, 02:31 AM
I am also looking to get this trophy... please add me on PSN :) This will be the last trophy after Livery Liberation...

Also are there any AUS wipeout players here or do I feel rather left out? All I see is EU region players :P

Mietepiet
10th October 2009, 12:44 PM
@stunsty99: here they are:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6694

stunsty99
10th October 2009, 04:10 PM
@Mietepiet: Oh i see... very organised professional squad haha! Not even close for me then :P

Anyone want to do this trophy now!!?!?! Servers back up... :P

Ugh I only have today and monday to complete this... after that I better get started on exam study :blarg

jed_tb
13th October 2009, 12:12 PM
on tonight from around 7 probs till 11 maybe even 12 GMT. add me up , msg me whatever if you see me in game were try and get a lobby going.

Picolus
13th October 2009, 02:15 PM
I want in. I'm available pretty much all the time.

PSN ID- Picolus

By the way, is there a way to communicate in the game?

Simple975
13th October 2009, 04:20 PM
will be online tonight, lets see if we can get enough peoples together =)

PSN-ID: Simple975

Picolus
13th October 2009, 10:33 PM
Maybe I came too late because of the timezone...

I'd like it for the next players who want the trophy to have an official date and time with at least eight players as to be sure to get it.

Add me if you want. PSN ID: Picolus

You don't have to keep me as a friend when it's done :)

pigmak
14th October 2009, 12:38 PM
Hello to everyone....I just bought WHD about a month ago....I am hooked....I now have my chrome ships open....i am available any time, just add me and let me know or send a game invite....the whole time zone thing throws me off....its 8:38 am here.....thanks to all

skuddington
19th October 2009, 04:12 PM
Hey, im looking for the bling brigade too, if anyone wants to add me, the PSNID is skuddington.

will7476
23rd October 2009, 02:51 PM
I need this trophy and have completed campaign. PSN ID is will7476. I'm on-line most nights and can make sure I am if you name a slot.

Aaxur
27th October 2009, 02:14 AM
Hey everyone. 10/27 Tuesday, around 5 EST, I'm inviting everyone who needs bling brigade to add me, soon. I will begin around 5 EST, and I'll play all night with some good friends to help others get this badge. The more who add me and title it bling brigade, and show up..., the better chance everyone will get this trophy.

Come on, join up and have some fun. And know that you're earning karma points for helping others out.

My psn name is Aaxur

jaluca
30th October 2009, 05:26 PM
Hey all. Like many of you, I'm trying to get the bling brigade trophy. Anyone willing to help with this? Or are there plans for a scheduled attempt in the near future?

I sent friend requests to several of you last night in the hopes of connecting for this trophy soon. Add me if you're interested.

My psn id is: jaluca

Thanks!

Space_Ape_X
31st October 2009, 05:27 PM
Me and the guy above are planning one this week. Wednesday 4th Nov @ 11pm GMT (so 6pm East coast US i think?). Got all other trophies, last 1 i need!!

ADD ---> Space_Ape_X

jaluca
6th November 2009, 05:43 PM
I'll be online this Saturday (11/7), looking for fellow bling-seekers. I'll be checking in throughout the day, but I'll definitely be on around 10pm (Pacific). Not sure what that is in GMT.

Knowing that the odds of actually finding 7 other people are pretty low, I've been trying to think of other ways to organize a meet up. If it doesn't work out this weekend, I'm going to try to set up meeting times via the scheduling website called "Doodle." It's a pretty easy way to get things organized. With a little work, we can finally all get this trophy.

If anyone new is viewing this, go ahead and add me as a friend on PSN. ID=jaluca

Bemanischa
7th November 2009, 01:03 PM
Hi there,
I'm in :nod

Please feel free to add me if you'd like to help me get this trophy.

PSN-Id: Bemanischa

@jaluca: I'm going to add you - let's see if we can get it!!!

jaluca
7th November 2009, 05:05 PM
Hi All,

I've got 4 bling-seeking friends online at the moment (Saturday, 10 am, PST), for a total of 5 including me. Just need 3 more. Add me if you're looking for this trophy. id= jaluca

jaluca
10th November 2009, 06:08 PM
Next Bling Brigade attempt:

Wednesday, November 11, 6:00 p.m GMT (10 a.m. PST)

add me if interested. ID = jaluca

lifekid42
11th November 2009, 04:27 PM
I'd like to join in - my PSN ID is garcher42.
Anyone who's still needing this trophy, please add me. :)
I'll be using nothing but chrome ships until I get this one...

pigmak
12th November 2009, 11:55 AM
This is for those who do not know, feel free to add me....PSN pigmak....I try to help when I can, as we all should....If I am not mistaken, Jaluca and Garch, you got yours yesterday, correct...SO who is next.....We saw how easy it was last night, sorry I took so long...lol

XenonPulse
12th November 2009, 02:33 PM
This is for those who do not know, feel free to add me....PSN pigmak....I try to help when I can, as we all should....If I am not mistaken, Jaluca and Garch, you got yours yesterday, correct...SO who is next.....We saw how easy it was last night, sorry I took so long...lol
Last night's session was seamless, took a lot less time to gather people for this than for the "8 Players Meet in the Wildcats Baseball Stadium" trophy for Burnout Paradise.

I'm willing to help anyone who still needs it, just add me PSN XenonPulse. Some of you I have added already, as I wanted to get 8 people online as quickly as possible.

lifekid42
12th November 2009, 04:07 PM
Thanks to those who participated last night, never thought I'd get the trophy so easily :) You guys rock. I'm willing to help out others, if you have a chat room going and it looks like you're getting close to 8 players, feel free to invite me... PSN garcher42

jaluca
12th November 2009, 05:20 PM
My thanks as well to everyone that helped last night. It was cooler than I thought, seeing all those pretty silver ships on the track. I was starting to think I'd never get that trophy. Thanks!

I'm willing to help others get this as well.

pigmak
12th November 2009, 06:27 PM
Did you Jinx me Xenon? lol....I need 2 To finish Burnout now......Burnout License and MEET IN WILDCAT STADIUM, too funny......I completed the challenge today but did not get the trophy?....Maybe someone left the game before we went to stadium?....I am calling on my Wipeout HD Comrades that also own Burnout, to help me Please...Someone always leaves right before it's done.....Add psn "pigmak" for BB...I do not add people but I will stop what I am doing and help....And YES everyone, You CAN use Fury Chrome to get this....

Bemanischa
13th November 2009, 04:36 PM
I still need this trophy, so the

next Bling Brigade Attempt is on Saturday, November 14, 6:00 p.m GMT (10 a.m. PST)

Please help me get this trophy!!!

PSN-Id: Bemanischa

Jambo
16th November 2009, 07:20 PM
Hi all, I just have this trophy to get along with another friend. If a group can help please add me, JamboGT. Am flexible with times so whenever suits. Thanks

Just want to say thanks to those that helped last night.

tommib_1985
18th November 2009, 11:16 AM
I need this trophy so please add me...

psn id: tommib_1985

StinkeHugo
7th December 2009, 03:53 PM
I am also going for this trophy. So who ever wants to do it or can help please contact me at psn: StinkeHugo.

I allready sent some of you messages via psn.

Have a nice day.

taqili
9th December 2009, 08:12 AM
it's about time I got it, taqili

StinkeHugo
9th December 2009, 08:54 PM
So I did it today. :hyper
It was like organizing a wedding. You definitely need a keybord for your ps3 and really have to hang on it. But the Wipeout community seems to be very kind and willing to help so I managed to get the group together (manually over psn messaging and chat).
With me we were 3 Aspirants. All other were volunteers.

Thanks go to

ZockerKing-Gold
Constrictor4u
texasalex
themaderfacker
wtank
TwistedMonster
Woopzilla.

Also thanks to Picolus and XenonPulse for allways being ready to help.

If anybody needs help in the future, feel free to add me - PSN: StinkeHugo

taqili
10th December 2009, 07:58 PM
Congrats! guys I am 98% complete with Wipeout HD + Fury, the last trophy (ONLY ONE LEFT) is bling brigade. help me out :( I am flexible with times!

xaedrek
16th December 2009, 02:22 AM
The same for me, I really need to get this trophie. I don´t want to wait anymore. Please, any time works for me. My Psn is xaedrek

GFunk
17th December 2009, 09:36 PM
Yeah I need this too. PSN ID is GFunk7777, add me and lets arrange a time.

cort_weiss
18th December 2009, 12:25 AM
I've got almost all the trophies in wipeout HD, except for the "ZONE ZEUS" (reach zone 75) and the "bling brigade"

can you help me get this one ? this trophie is absolutely useless and is the hardest to get XD

PSN ID: cort_weiss

plasma_king
20th December 2009, 06:08 PM
I got sent here cos I posted a plea for Bling brigade helpers... awesome that there's already a dedicated thread. I have to confess I didn't really look.

Online ID: plasma_king

Playing times: can do it tonight (8ish GMT?), but will log on between 2-3pm GMT tomorrow to see if anyone's up for it.

Can I suggest that since there isn't a message/chat board (that I know of at least) on the online game screen we use a code or someting to make it obvious it's a bling brigade session...

How about a simple 8 race tournament with forwards only tracks in ascending order? That should be easy to spot.

Cheers

daywalkerdha
21st December 2009, 09:17 AM
I need the trophy, too. Please add me.

PSN: daywalkerdha

GFunk
21st December 2009, 12:18 PM
Thats 6 then, I will add you to my friends list and then we can all arrange a date/time? Im free later today also

So we have -

xaedrek
taqili
GFunk7777
cort_weiss
plasma_king
daywalkerdha
_
_

Nearly there, lets do this :)

plasma_king
21st December 2009, 01:53 PM
I can do today too, can someone message me on the PS3 please as my computer is in the freezing spare room at the moment! I also have two mates that needs the trophy too; moby-87, and coldred-??? (can't remember the number part). Rich (Moby) will definitely be up for it. I'll let him know when all is arranged.

Sweet, transcendence here I come!

GFunk
21st December 2009, 03:23 PM
Will your other mate be up for it? If so we have the 8 participants and I'll p/m everyone. Only problems I forsee are timezone differences but Im sure we can work around that.

plasma_king
21st December 2009, 04:05 PM
Maybe not as he's not really a hardcore wipeouter... I can still ask though. Also, he may have already gone to his parents for xmas. No commitment some people!

xaedrek
21st December 2009, 06:37 PM
I can contact two more guys interested in the trophy, but I'm at GMT-6 and I don't know my friends timezone, so I really need to know in advance the day and time (I have to work this week, so I cannot just stay connected :( )

plasma_king
21st December 2009, 10:30 PM
Sorry guys it seems my mate can't do the bling brigade session as he is off on xmas holiday tomorrow. Desperate. I'm still up for it, asap.

xaedrek
22nd December 2009, 12:38 AM
A friend of mine was organizing a bling brigade this Saturday 26th at 8 p.m. GMT, but now he cannot play. I already reserved this day for the trophy, and I think taqili and Cort_Weiss are also able to play at this hour. How about the rest of you, guys?
If we still need two people, I think we can include Gorgoroth831 and Terios13, I know both of them are interested in this trophy also.

taqili
22nd December 2009, 07:43 AM
I am ready for bling brigade any day of the week, really. as long as we can organize it and get 7 other people, I'm in! :D

this no transcendence is killing me inside :P but at least I have demon's souls pure white world tendency to try and catch up to TheFrostE..

plasma_king
22nd December 2009, 11:40 AM
I'm available any day this week at nearly any time (10am-10pm GMT) but am going away for xmas on Friday evening. Someone just send me a message on the PS3 and I'll be up for it.n the mean time I'm going to focus on getting the last few elite golds on the fury campaign; some of those zone battle events are solid on elite. Lets get it done guys... I

xaedrek
22nd December 2009, 03:47 PM
Ok, this is what I have until now:

Friend - Confirmed this Sat 26 8PM GMT - Psn
1- X X xaedrek
2- X X taqili
3- X X plasma_king
4- X X AerialAngel
5- X _ GFunk7777
6- X _ cort_weiss
7- X _ Gorgoroth831
8- X _ Terios13
9- _ _ daywalkerdha
10 _ _ moby-87

I can create the race, but I need your friend's request 'cos the race cannot be public, and your confirmation. Also it would be better if we can get as much people as possible. Don't forget to check which would be your local time. :P

taqili
22nd December 2009, 06:01 PM
I've got up to 2 alternates who have the trophy already who might be able to race with us if not everyone shows. I've let them know.

GFunk
22nd December 2009, 06:20 PM
Oh noes, thats boxing day and Im not going to be free! Could we maybe do it tomorrow or the day after boxing day?

plasma_king
22nd December 2009, 06:32 PM
Sorry but Saturday is no good for me or Moby. In fact, you can probably count him out as he is away from tomorrow morning. As I've already said, I am free now, tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday morning. Surely there are 8 people in the world needing this bloody trophy at any one time! :?

xaedrek
22nd December 2009, 06:42 PM
Sorry, but the sooner the date , it's harder to find the people. Can you play next Monday, same hour?

plasma_king
22nd December 2009, 07:08 PM
Hmmm.... I don't think so. I'm fairly sure I am due to be away with the missus until 29th. Bugger.

GFunk
22nd December 2009, 07:16 PM
Im free 28th onwards so 29th would be good for me.

xaedrek
22nd December 2009, 07:21 PM
Ok, here we go:

Friend - Confirmed this Tue 29th 8 PM GMT- Psn
1- X X xaedrek
2- X X plasma_king
3- X X GFunk7777
4- X _ taqili
5- X _ AerialAngel
6- X _ cort_weiss
7- X _ Gorgoroth831
8- X _ Terios13
9- _ _ daywalkerdha
10 _ _ moby-87

Let me know if this hour works for you.
I'll be connected both days 26th and 29th, just in case.
If someone else wants to participate, please send me a friend request and update the list :P

GFunk
22nd December 2009, 11:07 PM
Thats great I'll be there. :)

taqili
23rd December 2009, 02:27 AM
why don't we do it multiple times? I'm willing to help out whenever, just shoot me a message. I'd rather get it done on saturday and help out on tuesday :P

xaedrek
23rd December 2009, 05:58 AM
I´ll be there on Sat but looks like we really need more people, so please try to invite as much players as possible to both dates, because we still need at least 4 more confirmations for Tuesday and 5 for Saturday.

1- X X xaedrek
2- X X plasma_king
3- X X GFunk7777
4- X X taqili
5- X _ cort_weiss
6- X _ AerialAngel
7- _ _ daywalkerdha
8- _ _ moby-87

1- X X xaedrek
2- X X taqili
3- X X AerialAngel
4- X _ cort_weiss
5- _ _ daywalkerdha

plasma_king
23rd December 2009, 10:31 AM
Me too, if anyone ever needs a bling brigade buddy then just swing me an invite on PS3 and if I'm in and the TV is not being controlled by the missus then I'd be happy to help! : )

Lame
23rd December 2009, 11:43 AM
Hey i was wondering if u could sign me up for saturday or any other day for that matter for the bling my PSN account name is

Lame4Life

Cheers

xaedrek
23rd December 2009, 02:15 PM
Good! I'll send the friend request on Sat.

1- X X xaedrek
2- X X plasma_king
3- X X GFunk7777
4- X X taqili
5- _ X Lame4Life
5- X _ cort_weiss
6- X _ AerialAngel
7- _ _ daywalkerdha
8- _ _ moby-87

1- X X xaedrek
2- X X taqili
3- X X AerialAngel
5- _ X Lame4Life
4- X _ cort_weiss
5- _ _ daywalkerdha

taqili
23rd December 2009, 07:19 PM
update: I have 3 people who will be there on saturday if necessary. cnmth, zeeZ, L1ON, taqili.

xaedrek
23rd December 2009, 09:59 PM
Ok, this is the list for Saturday. taqili, since you know most of the people in the list, and I'll not be connected until Sat, can you contact to AerialAngel and Lame4Life through playstation network, so you can organize and start the race?.

Confirmed this Sat 26 8PM GMT - Psn
1- X xaedrek
2- X taqili
3- X AerialAngel
4- X Lame4Life
5- X cnmth
6- X L1ON
7- X zeeZ

We still need at least one more player, but anyone who is interested is more than welcome. Also if you want to participate please check which is your corresponding local time.

Merry Xmas! :P

blackwiggle
23rd December 2009, 11:52 PM
To all of you guys needing the Bling trophy, a very good bet on being able to get it if your proposed meet somehow falls apart is to join in the AVALON racing meet over Xmas.
All the guys playing will have silver,so it would not be a problem for everybody to change skins for a few races,chat room conversation during Bling GG are a MUST anyway [TIP],there is always several chat rooms going with AVALON meets [some very funny stuff goes down],plus you would be racing the best of the best.
The biggest problem is to find a spot,so look at the thread below and write down who will be hosting,nearly all are zone members,the others are wipeout Arena members.
There are usually several rooms open at once due to demand.

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7058

I know from previous experience of organizing BB GG's that it can all go pear shape even if you think it is planned to the max.
This gives you a bit of insurance.:rock
The first AVALON meet is before your proposed meet on Sat [well AVALON is basically perpetual over 3 days],so if you do happen to get Bling before Sat,do the right thing and still turn up to you organized BB GG help your mates that still have yet to get it.
It's the wipeoutzone code of ethic's.
Merry Xmas.:)

SaturnReturn
24th December 2009, 12:13 AM
Yup! Blackwiggle's advice is most excellent.:guitar

Just one thing to add though - if you join an Avalon room and are going for the BB trophy, then please do also join the fun and actually race. There's not much more frustrating than when people just sit on the start line every time waiting to get the trophy. :mad: We're all there to race first and foremost.:+

I'm surprised to see cnmth on the list. I haven't seen him online in ages.

cort_weiss
24th December 2009, 03:51 AM
ok, 26th or 29th is ok with me the sooner the better

this is the only trophy I need to get the platinum and become a pokemon master of wipeout HD...!!! XD

if anyone needs help with this or other trophies contact me:
PSN ID: cort_weiss

taqili
24th December 2009, 06:10 PM
Ye, I'll add those people xaedrek. SaturnReturn, if you guys would come to irc.quakenet.org /join #wipeoutzone you could see him too! :P

qirex
25th December 2009, 10:37 AM
I will try to make too on Saturday.
Already added you to friend list xaedrek.

taqili
26th December 2009, 07:17 AM
AerialAngel dropped out, so we need an 8th. help us out :D

xaedrek
26th December 2009, 03:11 PM
AerialAngel87 is the new AerialAngel´s psn, also the following people confirmed for the 26th. :P

Gorgoroth831
smarty2769
Terios13

taqili
26th December 2009, 10:27 PM
thanks to all who helped, be sure to read the thread for helping others. Terios still needs it..but he needs to fix his net first!

cort_weiss
27th December 2009, 01:29 AM
it was very hard to enter the race, everyone got lost my rooter was making strange things and finally my ps3 made something strange and could not access the community info of wipeout HD so could not accept the game invitations

but finally we got 8 people and raced fast and I got 3rd place but got the bling brigade :hyper and then the trancendence platinum trophy :rock

NOW I AM ONE OF THE LEGENDARY and ANCIENT POKEMON MASTERS OF WIPEOUT HD !!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

thanks everyone !! and see for the next one so the others can get it too

xaedrek
27th December 2009, 01:19 PM
Thanks to all! It was very funny but really, really stressing, specially the moment when I lost my connection, and at the end of the first race when Terios got disconnected.
I really hope Terios and all the guys who didn´t participate this Sat can get the trophy soon, just let me know if you need people for the next race! :)

o6opo6o
27th December 2009, 02:31 PM
Hi all! Need some help with geting "Bling Brigade" trophy.....
Anybody?

PSN ID o6opo6o

plasma_king
27th December 2009, 05:26 PM
just wanted 2 say thanks 2 everyone 4 saturday, got the transcendence trophy and a tidy little win 2 boot! get in!

GABEO589
31st December 2009, 07:03 PM
Hello, I need help getting the Bling Brigade Trophy. I'm able to race anytime!
PSN GABE0589

AurigaAB
1st January 2010, 06:36 PM
If you need to fill a spot hit me up. I'll be available for the next event too. PSN: AurigaAB

Schoko-Riese
2nd January 2010, 09:50 PM
Seems as if we need a new date to do the Bling Brigade Trophie.

Players:
- AurigaAB
- GABE0589
- Schoko-Riese

Who else and when?

laubzega
3rd January 2010, 11:32 AM
I am interested. PSN: laubzega.

eoS-Zero
3rd January 2010, 01:42 PM
me 2 plz

PSN: eoSZero

GFunk
3rd January 2010, 08:08 PM
Me too please

PSN ID - GFunk7777

ViDikk
4th January 2010, 09:47 AM
Me too please :

PSN ID : ViDikk

Raikko
4th January 2010, 11:36 AM
PSN: Raikkoh
Can make anytime.
e: except a few hours on tuesday evenings

jiggles
4th January 2010, 12:58 PM
Hey guys, I'm arranging a Bling Brigade session for 10pm GMT this Wednesday. I've already got a few people on board from another forum, but I'm trying everywhere I think there'd be people who want it to beef up the numbers to make it a sure thing. I've added a bunch of people who said they're looking for it on the last page, but if anyone else wants in, or just wants to be awesome and help out, add me on PSN (ID is jiggles).

Thanks a million, and I hope you can make it. :)

Schoko-Riese
4th January 2010, 09:17 PM
Signing up for Wednesday 6th 10pm GMT

- jiggles
- Schoko-Riese

OneAVGNFan
4th January 2010, 09:57 PM
I just got the campain skins so please contact me asap
Wipeout ID: someguy63-:nod

ViDikk
4th January 2010, 11:40 PM
I'm up for Wednesday 6th 10pm GMT :

PSN ID : ViDikk

GABEO589
5th January 2010, 12:45 AM
I'll be Ready & Waiting on Wednesday 6th 10pm GMT; I'll race as "Chrome Harimau"!!! So please, confirm my name on the Racing List, jiggles & Schoko-Riese!!! I only need the Bling Brigade trophy to get the Platinum!!!:rock

jiggles
5th January 2010, 01:54 AM
So the definites so far from this thread for Wednesday are:

1. Me
2. Schoko-Riese
3. ViDikk
4. GABEO589

There's a few others from here who confirmed attendance on PSN that I'll add when I'm on my PS3 again, as well as a bunch of maybes, and I've got 3 or 4 mates ready to step in for any no-shows. Should be in the bag. I want everyone to go away happy, though, so I'll need people to stick around after they get the trophy in case we have more than 8, so everyone gets a chance.

eoS-Zero
5th January 2010, 02:04 PM
count me in. will be there for sure. :nod

DarkBullet-UK-
5th January 2010, 03:30 PM
Count me in please I'm desperate for this trophy

DarkBullet-UK-

jiggles
5th January 2010, 07:14 PM
Updated definite list then, including people confirmed on PSN:

1. Me
2. Schoko-Riese
3. ViDikk
4. GABEO589
5. eoSZero
6. Raikkoh
7. Epidemicc
8. GFunk7777
9. Sqwerell89
10. DarkBullet-UK- (I need your PSN address)

Maybes:
11. AurigaAB

And I have 3-5 friends to help out if we're short.

DarkBullet-UK-
6th January 2010, 10:27 AM
That is my PSN name DarkBullet-UK-
DB&UK are CAPS

AurigaAB
6th January 2010, 02:22 PM
Still in maybe state. Will do my best to show up for 10/15 minutes at least.
-- PSN ID: AurigaAB

o6opo6o
6th January 2010, 05:20 PM
I'am in!
Waiting at moment)
PSN ID o6opo6o

jiggles
6th January 2010, 05:27 PM
Excellent. Only 3 and a half hours to go!

laubzega
6th January 2010, 08:28 PM
Again, please add me: laubzega

GABEO589
6th January 2010, 10:28 PM
Sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper Thank You So Much Everyone!!!!:beer I finally got my Transcendence Trophy!!!!!!!

Seasonreaper
14th January 2010, 03:09 PM
I'll sign up for whenever you do it next :). Don't suppose any of you could help out with Endurance?

Temet
18th January 2010, 10:51 AM
Hello !
I need that trophy too.
PSN id is "Temet79".
I would like to join next session :D

EDIT : I'm in for Endurance too, if I can be at home at this time of course! ;)

Dark-Twisted
19th January 2010, 01:11 PM
I will stretch and twist my sleeping pattern to whatever, I'm quite desperate for this one.

Anyone for assistance, add me: Dark-Twisted

Temet
20th January 2010, 06:57 AM
Ok, let's recap, I can host the race if needed.

People who want this stupid trophy and are desperate :
- Me -> id = Temet79
- Seasonreaper -> id = ??
- Dark-Twisted -> id = Dark-Twisted (but GMT -12 ... will be harder to find the right time. Maybe between a Saturday and a Sunday we can find the few minutes needed for the race ;) )

People who already have the trophy but willing to join the race to save our world :
- ??

blackwiggle
20th January 2010, 08:07 AM
He's +12 hours.
The best time for this sort of thing when you have that big a time difference is to have it so one is at 9 or 10am and the other 9 or 10pm.

Top Ten Tips for getting the BB trophy with the least amount of trauma.[I've run a few and what little hair I have left from pulling it out has turned Grey from BB meets]
1]Have one person running the show.
2]Make sure everybody knows exactly what GMT is and what time they are relative to it.[Google GMT] and all agree to a set race time, all to confirm participation at this thread one day before race.[make that a RULE]
3]Make sure everybody has chrome skins,[you'd be amazed at the amount of times people have turned up and they haven't even got chrome,making the meet pointless]
4]Make sure each participant to have/add at least two people on your friends list that are participating,better still to have all.
5]Host opens a chat room and invites all BB want to be's into it,at least 15-20 minutes before start.
6]MAKE SURE ALL HAVE ARRIVED BEFORE STARTING
7]If host has ALL participating on friends list AND ALL have turned up,then use the friends filter when hosting,otherwise don't use it.[use the chat room to notify all],eject anybody not on BB list from room if they join,if they refuse to leave,all leave and host starts another room.[make sure host's name has disappeared from online board first before starting another room,otherwise it will appear twice and it's welcome to the Glitch/bug world]
8]Make sure ALL are wearing chrome at start of race [obvious,but people forget]
9]Have some friends who have BB trophy on standby if not a full grid at agreed time.
10]Run race and DON'T allow anybody to leave the room until all have confirmed they have got trophy,if one hasn't, run race again, somebody could of been disconnected.

Believe me.
The amount of things that can go wrong getting this together would astound you,if you follow these tips and you all stick to them,well you might all get the trophy.

SolidSnake_gr
20th January 2010, 09:05 AM
hey everyone,
since i dont have this trophy, you can count me in...
i usually use my ps3 almost everyday between 17:00-23:00, GMT + 0:00 (time in greece is 19:00-01:00,GMT +2:00, so i cant join later,maybe earlier could be arranged...)

psn id: SolidSnake_gr

KGB
20th January 2010, 05:18 PM
I know someone who wants this trophy, so can you add PSN Red-Clone to your list Temet please.

Temet
20th January 2010, 07:29 PM
Ok guys !

Blackwiggle has provided us good advices.

List of volunteers :

- Me -> id = Temet79
- Dark-Twisted -> id = Dark-Twisted
- SolidSnake_gr -> id = SolidSnake_gr
- Red-Clone -> Red-Clone

We're five, only 3 missing :)

As said Blackwiggle, all volunteers MUST have finished the campaign to get the (ugly) chrome skins.

The date will be proposed when we will get at least 8 volunteers.
Take into account the GMT time !!! The easiest timeframe to get will be a saturday evening GMT time, so sunday morning for Dark-Twisted.
If we are well organized, we can close this in a quarter of hour.

EDIT : we'll use a PS3 chatroom before the race and after.
Don't leave the room before everybody claims to have the trophy please !

In case we get more than 8 volunteers, please don't be selfish guys, let's do another race for the last volunteers. One track is 2 minutes of your lifetime ;)

Let's follow Blackwiggle advice : nobody leaves the chatroom before everybody claims to get the trophy.

Is ok for you all? :D

PS : if any of you have friends able to give a hand, buy him a beer for his help :D

KGB
20th January 2010, 07:50 PM
If this is early enough I could join in, I may be able to force/beg some players online at the time to help as well.

I think the chatroom on the ps3 would suffice also.

blackwiggle
20th January 2010, 08:53 PM
WTF :brickwall
Open a PSN chat room on your PS3,it's like messaging over the PS3 but a lot quicker and you only talk to those you invite.

To open/start one you first need to have those you want to talk to on your friends list.
Look for Chat room [it's above your friends list] open it and name the chat room Temet's BB,then click on invite friends,a list will come up with your friends listed on it with a little box next to each name,tick the boxes of those you want in the chat room.
That's it,simple,now you can chat away.
Since it seems new to you I'd have a test session first,you can call the room the same thing and reuse it when the BB GG happens.

Temet
20th January 2010, 09:05 PM
Ok for PS3 embedded chat but I don't have a usb keyboard... and maybe I'm not alone... so not easy to use. ;)

AspenExcel
21st January 2010, 03:46 AM
I'd like to join your group, Temet. ;)

blackwiggle
21st January 2010, 04:04 AM
I know using the controller to input text isn't the easiest,but there is a way to make it easier.

Go into settings > System settings > Add/Edit term

Then just type in words that you use the most often that will be added to the predictive text.
I've added peoples PSN names,wipeout,wipeoutzone,wipeoutzone.com,bling-brigade etc.
So I only have to type in the first two or three letters and the rest of the word appears in the predictive text box,then you just choose that,saves heaps of time.
It's even quicker if you make the first letter a capital

Temet
21st January 2010, 06:57 AM
It's not "my" group ;) I even would have prefered not to organize this, but it has to be done ;)
Unctuous, you have finished the campaign right ?

List of people in need :

- Me -> id = Temet79
- Dark-Twisted -> id = Dark-Twisted
- SolidSnake_gr -> id = SolidSnake_gr
- Red-Clone -> id = Red-Clone
- Unctuous -> id = Unctuous

Willing to help :

- KGB1971 -> id = kgb1971

Really appreciate man, thanks ;)

KGB
21st January 2010, 08:54 AM
If we did this tonight, I'm almost sure (fingers crossed) I could get someone to join and help or should we wait and get people who really need it?

The DS3 isn't that bad for messaging by the way, I can use it pretty fast, if the chat room is open then you shouldn't have too much trouble to communicate.

SolidSnake_gr
21st January 2010, 10:19 AM
this is going well, we should be able to run the race soon,we need 2 more guys!
and of course a time for the race that suits everyone... ;)

Temet
21st January 2010, 11:03 AM
@KGB : I don't think I could contact everyone by tonight... espescially Seasonreaper who didn't give any info on his PSN ID and didn't even replied to my personnal message sent days ago.
I'm travelling next Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday for work, so don't worry if you don't get no news from me from Monday till Wednesday evening ;)

AspenExcel
21st January 2010, 11:20 AM
Yes I've finished campaign and have both sets of shiny ships.

SolidSnake_gr
21st January 2010, 12:55 PM
Temet dont worry,we can race next week if we cant do this now :)

Dark-Twisted
21st January 2010, 01:14 PM
you guys are over-preparing WAY too much. Blackwiggle has a few wipeout friends, as do I, if we all happen to be on at the same time it's quite easy to pull more in, I've only had two successful attempts on my last account :D, but right now I have three wipeout players who would be wiling to help who are not on here, or haven't signed up for this attempt... and some of you will probably have a few helpful friends too.

Point being: If we're all online, and at least two of us know people, you can always test your luck :P Maybe I'm just being impatient...

KGB
21st January 2010, 02:02 PM
I agree, my friends list is about full and they are all wipers, i'm sure they would help a friend out if i ask.

Everyone on the list has posted today apart from seasonreaper. I'll send him a message using his name here and see if he answers.

Lets try tonight :+

Temet
21st January 2010, 02:43 PM
Ok for me tonight ... but I will be surprised we can make it tonight.
Anyway, I like to be surprised and even if I get the trophy tonight, I'm willing to help some other people to get it soon ;)

KGB
21st January 2010, 03:12 PM
So how about 8 pm GMT tonight? Can you send everyone a friend request and then invite them into a chat room as I don't have room to do it. We will see who's about and take it from there.

Temet
21st January 2010, 03:46 PM
Friend request done yesterday.
Only you and Unctuous are missing (I have to add tonight).
8 pm GMT is ok for me, i'll connect as soon as I'm back home to try to prepare the room, etc...

Dark-Twisted
21st January 2010, 04:49 PM
sweeeeeeeeeet,

Also, if anyone ever needs help with this trophy I'll always be obliged to do my part in helping :D

Temet
21st January 2010, 05:19 PM
Alright,

Chat created, name is "Temet : Bling Brigade".
Add me as friend if you want to join. I'm currently alone.

Temet
21st January 2010, 07:07 PM
We got it.
I anyone else want to get it, I'm willing to help, just drop me an PM ;)
Thanks to all participants ;)

Dark-Twisted
24th January 2010, 03:08 PM
Well, just got an add from a randomer on PSN :P This is his last trophy, he's at 98% on trophy progress. He hasn't got an account here (but I recommended it to him, woo), so it might be har to help him. So um... I'll try and do something, I've gotten this without the organisation before hand on my old account :D

His PSN ID is Teme009, he's a nice guy, he deserves it :P Anyone wants to send him an add and/or also recccommend he come on here... could help in some way I guess :P

Temet
24th January 2010, 05:09 PM
I'm in if needed, you can add me ;)

afuroKy
24th January 2010, 05:27 PM
Hey guys, and girls,

Is there players who want the bling brigade trophy at the moment?
Let's make up a group. Just drop your ID in this thread.
Mine is "afuroKy".
I'll had you Temet. What's your ID?

Temet
24th January 2010, 06:50 PM
This Teme009 guy is not human!! He got all medals in one week.
Zico and Zeus in one day... o_O'''

keshfu
26th January 2010, 06:58 PM
I've needed this damn trophy for toooooo long.

I'm up for an attempt anytime, add me!

PSN: keshfu

afuroKy
27th January 2010, 06:35 PM
Bling brigade trophy session right now. If someone feels like to help or need it that would be cool :)

just had me: afuroKy.

Dark-Twisted & nothern7 are here too.

ninjapirat
28th January 2010, 11:14 PM
I'm in need of this trophy. Anyone up for it now?

my PSN : ninjapirat

RayMondo_61
1st February 2010, 01:07 AM
hi all.

i need helpwith this trohpy.

anyone want it as well as me please arrange a day and time so we can get it.

Temet
1st February 2010, 03:39 PM
One of you must take the lead and organize a meeting... or it will be a never ending waiting.
If you see me online when trying to do it, you can invite me, I'll gladly help you ;)

Aidenlangan
1st February 2010, 04:39 PM
I would like to get this. PSN: aidenlangan

ODK-Koma
2nd February 2010, 10:18 AM
Hey,
I also need this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I also need the 12 round tournament trophy as everyone keeps leaving my game. Guess I'm not a good host. :(

PSN: Same as board nick.

Cheers from Germany!

afuroKy
2nd February 2010, 07:05 PM
Bling brigade trophy session right now. If someone feels like to help or need it that would be cool :)

just had me: afuroKy.

Dark-Twisted & nothern7 are here too.

OMG. Me speak england.
Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself in exams ... :beer

Add me Koma. I often play on wednesdays.

RayMondo_61
2nd February 2010, 09:55 PM
i got my bling i got lucky and joined a race which where trying for it......:rock

so now i will help anyone who needs it.

there is going to be some bling races tomorrow at 10pm if anyone wants to join please come alone and enjoy, get this one. if you know anyone that will helpplease ask them also to come along thanks in advance to all that help.....:rock

ODK-Koma
3rd February 2010, 06:12 AM
LOL, you got Bling Brigade by accident?

I once joined a room where there were only Japanese players but they wouldn't start until I left. I waited and waited. Eventually they made it private but I still wouldn't leave. They didn't even give me chance. :(

Ray: Which timezone? GMT?

RayMondo_61
3rd February 2010, 09:24 AM
sorry keep forgetting about tthat part yes 10pm gmt time tonight.

DaN__PL
3rd February 2010, 01:55 PM
Hi
I also don't have this trophy so it would be great to get it tonight :) I'll be online at 10PM so please send me an invite. Thanks in advance.

NielsB90
3rd February 2010, 03:18 PM
Hey is it tonight at 10 pm GMT? in that case I'm in! Please send an invite to me: PSN NielsB90

Thanks

Aidenlangan
3rd February 2010, 07:21 PM
I'm afraid I can't come on 2night. So I am very sorry

Temet
3rd February 2010, 08:40 PM
I'm online.
I don't need the trophy but willing to help if needed.

keshfu
3rd February 2010, 09:10 PM
Thank you to everyone who was on tonight :clap

I'll keep checking the thread and help out soon!

RayMondo_61
3rd February 2010, 10:27 PM
thanks to sinus and morfeo for helping even thought they have this trophy and good luck to all those who now have it.

@ Temit i might call on u tomorrow night stillhave 2 more ppl who need this.

@aidenlangan willbe trying again tomorrow night at 10pm gmt or just before if u can make it. any one esle is welcome.

:hyper

NielsB90
4th February 2010, 08:23 AM
Really appreciate you guys helping me out!

Was late last night but anyone willing to help tonight is very welcome!

ODK-Koma
4th February 2010, 10:31 AM
Thank you to everyone who was on tonight :clap

I'll keep checking the thread and help out soon!

I second that.

NielsB90
6th February 2010, 11:40 AM
This is the last trophy I need for the plat.. Can someone help me with this trophy tomorrow night, sunday, at 8 PM GMT? I have 3-4 guys from blu-ray.com who are willing to help, so any help from here would be greatly appreciated! My PSN is: NielsB90

gordo1974
6th February 2010, 03:04 PM
Hiya Niels,
I'll be there, 2000 GMT. My PSN is Gordo310874.
Be nice to knock another trophy off.
Are you gonna invite, or are you going to tell us what race you'll be setting up, so we can find it easily?

Thanks

NielsB90
6th February 2010, 04:25 PM
Hey! I will add you and invite you.. Hopefully we will be enough..! I will try and find some more:)

Oh BTW should I make the game "friends only"? If I invite a friend, can he then invite someone who is not on my friends list? Does anyone know that?

SaturnReturn
6th February 2010, 06:04 PM
To all new members

Please read the forum guidelines, particularly the one about not quoting the thread directly ahead of you.

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/announcement.php?f=18

Thanks

NielsB90
6th February 2010, 10:58 PM
Hey Gordo your PSN ID seems to be wrong.. Remember it is lower- higher case sensitive.. Can you write it again please?

Or add me: NielsB90

gordo1974
7th February 2010, 12:21 PM
@NielsB90
I will add you, but I can't get on until ~ 3pm GMT

NielsB90
7th February 2010, 08:00 PM
So we met up tonight for this trophy, but unfortunately a few guys who signed up never showed up:( Thank you RayMondo for helping me the third time in a row! Appreciate it.. Also thank you gordo - we will try another time when I have 12-15 ready for the trophy:D

Who would have thought this would turn out to be the hardest trophy in WipEout HD? :blarg

gordo1974
8th February 2010, 07:19 AM
No problem Niels.
We had a few good races whilst hanging around. Anyway, look I forward to the next opportunity

Dark-Twisted
9th February 2010, 12:30 AM
Well, I can never guarantee anything with unpredictability etc. But I'm usually -always- on so one of you can add me if ya want, as I'll -always- be willing to help.

stunsty99
10th February 2010, 01:57 PM
ARRRGHHH!

Well I cant believe it, sorry I didn't say something earlier.. but its been a couple of months.

My PS3 YLOD on me a day before I was meant to get this trophy... if it still matters, im very sorry if i said i was coming and didnt.

And since I still need this trophy, is there any 'official date' given or whats happening now?

aethernet
10th February 2010, 07:26 PM
alright how do I do this. u guys can add me psn: aethernet
same as my username.

NielsB90
12th February 2010, 02:12 PM
So there are about 4 of us now, right? How about sunday at 8PM GMT? That is 3PM eastern time.. PLEASE REMEMBER IT if you sign up:)

robcb163
16th February 2010, 03:13 PM
I'm up for a crack at this trophy - anyone organising a time and date please add me psn: robcb163. Sunday 8PM GMT like Niels said is good for me!

THEREAPER777_1
17th February 2010, 07:14 AM
I also need this trophy, guess Sunday it is, 8PM.
PSN:TheREAPER777_1

Whizawk
19th February 2010, 02:21 PM
I need this trophy too for platinum.
PSN: Whizzer-Hawk

DreamyElf
20th February 2010, 10:59 AM
hey,
i'm also looking for this trophy,so if you can help:

psn id: DreamyElf

thx^^

NielsB90
21st February 2010, 06:16 AM
Remember its tonight! !!

AspenExcel
21st February 2010, 03:42 PM
I'll be around too. Add me!

PSN: Unctuous

NielsB90
21st February 2010, 07:56 PM
Thanks to everyone showing up tonight! We all got the trophy and I even got the plat as well:o Its been a gooood night:cake

AspenExcel
21st February 2010, 10:38 PM
Eh... sorry I missed it. Dad was using the TV at the moment. :( Maybe next time.

ṪḞỤ
22nd February 2010, 08:47 AM
...aww, great!

I seem to always miss it. :?

So…are there still some of you out there that are willing
to get this god damn trophy or at least wanna help some
others to get it? :lol

If so: Sign me in! :D

chrix12
23rd February 2010, 12:05 PM
Heya!

I need also bling brigade to plat so count me in. Just not middle of night 'lol'.

PSN: Chrix12

ṪḞỤ
24th February 2010, 12:02 PM
Why not? How about this weekend then?
I would propose Sunday, 15:00 GMT+1.

Who else is in? C'mon guys, please help us out!

haiku
24th February 2010, 09:55 PM
I've been sitting at 98% trophies for a while now waiting to get bling brigade. I've been suffering in silence because my account didn't get activated here for a while even though I have been a lurker forever.

Finally, this morning, after finding the contact form and reaching out, I'm activated! First Post!

The bad news is I am leaving in 14 hours for 6 weeks to travel around south east asia and I don't think it is likely that 7 of you will all jump online and help me with bling brigade before then.

I'll be posting again in April though!

ṪḞỤ
24th February 2010, 10:01 PM
I'd be in…

AspenExcel
24th February 2010, 10:21 PM
Sign me up also. :)

slimjim
26th February 2010, 12:42 AM
just wondering if anyone is available to do it now im on with unctuous and a few others

Aeroracer
26th February 2010, 02:19 AM
i would love to but im a bit busy right now :cowboy

chrix12
26th February 2010, 10:09 AM
I'm trying to get bling brigade 6th March 2pm (GMT +2 ) with my friend. Anyone coming?

ṪḞỤ
26th February 2010, 02:16 PM
Awesome...I'll join you! :D

Autechom
27th February 2010, 12:39 PM
Ok.Will add you for that purpose!

chrix12
27th February 2010, 03:03 PM
There's 6 + me coming so one anymore. Three friends of mine, me and 3 others (two from above).

slimjim
27th February 2010, 09:12 PM
i can do it

G-Hob
28th February 2010, 04:45 PM
I'm trying to get bling brigade 6th March 2pm (GMT +2 ) with my friend. Anyone coming?

I'm GMT -5, so I can be there at 7am on Saturday.

chrix12
1st March 2010, 10:49 AM
OK, my event is full. You have to make a new event.

Dark_Phantom_89
1st March 2010, 10:55 AM
Unctuous - You're on my friends list and mostly online the same time that I am. If you need someone for Bling Brigade, just send me an invite and I'll help you out.

ṪḞỤ
1st March 2010, 11:23 AM
We could do 2 races…let's just hope the clock error which
makes it impossible to login to psn or play trophy based
games (like wipEout) is fixed til next weekend! :P

SaturnReturn
1st March 2010, 07:30 PM
OK, my event is full. You have to make a new event.

It's best to have more than 8 players available in case one or two don't show. Also, all enter a chatbox before and and just do a few races until everyone has it. When the first 8 have it, make sure they stay around and a couple can leave to let the other guys in. This way you can all help each other out.:+

Autechom
2nd March 2010, 08:05 AM
Good point, Saturn. I for myself don´t have a mic, but it would be really good if someone could do some instructions so that all works well.

Woopzilla
2nd March 2010, 09:37 AM
I think he meant a normal text chatroom, a voice chat might be troublesome as you can't guaruantee that everyone taking part is fluent in english. :P

Autechom
2nd March 2010, 09:48 AM
Oh okay. Haven´t used that so I didn´t even know something like that existed : )

chrix12
2nd March 2010, 12:58 PM
We could do that :D so all who needs bling brigade and are avaible to come around 2pm (6th March) gets it.

ṪḞỤ
2nd March 2010, 06:20 PM
I have to leave pretty early (forgot smth), but I'm definitely
there at 2pm (GMT+2)! :D

ṪḞỤ
6th March 2010, 08:01 AM
So…where shall we meet? Has anyone access to a
private chatroom or shall we use an irc channel?

ṪḞỤ
6th March 2010, 11:11 AM
Thank you guys so much! :D …and sphereshift: sorry
for the mines in the last round (war keine Absicht :().

I had to leave pretty quickly so if anyone is interested
in repeating this (and giving others the opportunity to
get this trophy) I'm there. :D

chrix12
6th March 2010, 11:59 AM
Thank ya all :beer got it. (My 11th plat) A random player came (when some1 left) and got it too LOL.

Autechom
6th March 2010, 01:02 PM
Thank you guys. ***blingbling***

No problem, TFU. I wouldn´t say it made me happy but that´s what the game is about (nächstes Mal mach ich dich fertig O_O*g).

G-Hob
6th March 2010, 06:31 PM
Thanks to everyone who particpaited. Now all I need is Zone Zeus and Beat Zico. :D

AckbarsRevenge
12th March 2010, 09:53 PM
When is the next attempt going to be?

blackwiggle
12th March 2010, 11:26 PM
Your best bet is to say you want to host a BB race ,say next weekend for example.
It's getting easier to get now that more people have this trophy already,it used to be a real pain.
Propose a Day/Date and time [make it GMT] and say anybody that want's in to respond at this thread, wait till you have at least 5 if not 8,you should be able to rope friends in amongst you to make up the numbers.
Have whoever joins added to your friends list.
Open a chat room on the day, before the race, and have all join.
Have some standby people in case of no shows.
Make sure all are wearing chrome.
Check that everybody got the trophy before anybody leaves the room.

MiguelX69
14th March 2010, 11:07 AM
If anyone need's my help just add me.

Have 2 accounts with Transcedence BTW.

ṪḞỤ
15th March 2010, 03:15 PM
Ok, next attempt: Tomorrow (Tue, 16.03.2010, 21:30 [GMT+1])

There are already 6-7 people from the german board
»www.ps3-talk.de«. If anyone still needs this trophy, just
come and get it. I'll only enter if needed as I already got
it so there will be enough free slots.

borell
16th March 2010, 08:26 PM
I will try to join. :)

Looking for the host now.

ṪḞỤ
17th March 2010, 07:41 AM
Hmm…it was a bit of a mess yesterday. So today at
20:30 (GMT+1) we will try again (fyi).

Autechom
17th March 2010, 09:05 AM
I guess I will be playing WO that time anyway. If so, I´d be also of help if needed (got the trophy already).

ṪḞỤ
17th March 2010, 09:08 AM
Excellent! :D

borell
17th March 2010, 01:39 PM
TFU, that's great!

I'll be there... looking for a host... ready to bling! 8)

Narco__
17th March 2010, 03:01 PM
Just joined today looking for co-bling.
I will come looking tonight and shine with you, if I may.

P.S.
Single race hosted by "F3NRi5_u2w", correct?

ṪḞỤ
17th March 2010, 06:37 PM
Actually »F-Styla« is going to host this race. ;)
But feel free to just add me…I'll invite you then.
Laters!

Narco__
17th March 2010, 06:46 PM
T'is done, sir.
Thanks & later.

borell
17th March 2010, 07:19 PM
So... nothing at 20:30 (GMT+1) as stated above?

ṪḞỤ
17th March 2010, 07:49 PM
Seems like...the host didnt show up. There were only
3 of us...which is less than yesterday! XD

Narco__
17th March 2010, 07:59 PM
Dang!
So, um, tomorrow, new attempt?

slimjim
18th March 2010, 04:10 PM
im up for it just say when

Br5m
18th March 2010, 05:31 PM
hi,
i know i'm a bit late saying this, but anyone interested in an attempt in the next two hours, or is there already one planned you know of?

PSN: Br5m

Narco__
18th March 2010, 06:23 PM
Bit late for today, so how about something like this Sunday arfernoon 14:00 (GMT +1)?
Perhaps 5 more can join in before then?

If we're three now:

Narco__
Br5m
slimjim2097

perhaps F3NRi5_u2w and borell are still interested?

ṪḞỤ
18th March 2010, 06:37 PM
If I'm online, just invite me – otherwise 2 attempts,
one without even the host showing up is enough for
me to change plans just to help people out. :P

Br5m
18th March 2010, 06:50 PM
Sorry, I'm not available at sunday due to a birthday. I am available at monday though, between 3 to 6 pm. (GMT+1)

@TFU: i'm sorry to hear that, but my gratitude if you help me will be immense :P