PDA

View Full Version : "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

EuphoricActivity
6th July 2009, 05:22 PM
Ok, so after plenty of good races (and CERTAIN people not using the skin ;) we got it finally. Thanks to everyone! Now, who's up for the huge task of organizing a big fat WZ tournament?

AmigoJack
6th July 2009, 05:39 PM
WZ tournament? Ask Mad-Ice about that, he wanted to organize one for every nation. But I never saw a thread about that and I'm not up to date with that...

BTW: the races also had an advantage for me: now I got all the craft skins :D

sny
6th July 2009, 06:46 PM
Happy times for all of us I guess, then, since I got AG Assassin right after the bling runs. :)

Now only 6 zones left to improve until Zeus...

Chobii
6th July 2009, 07:19 PM
Why oh why did i have to work late this day =( . Guess its me and breadhead left. Would apprciate some help tho =) . What about tomorrow at 20.00 gmt +1?

vsmol
6th July 2009, 07:58 PM
Ok, so when you are going to make event where you are getting this trophy just send me a message in PSN

PSN: VSmoL

SalvoStorm
6th July 2009, 08:12 PM
I'm looking for a Bling Brigade race, send me a race invite when you're getting one started, thanks!

PSN: SalvoStorm
Seattle, WA, USA GMT-7

Handmadelion
6th July 2009, 08:12 PM
Why, I should be glad to help you fellows out. I wasn't even "planning" on bumping into Euphoric, and I ended up being the 7th or 8th seat in the race that got him bling. So if it's convenient, I'll gladly assist.

@SNY; I think it was Sebenco F, I was feeling so confident up there alone in first. But wait! I was not in first. It just felt like it cause I "knew I had a lot of cars behind me, and I was all alone. But I looked at my little race list, and saw you were way in first! That really put it into me to hustle and even then I still only got as close as to "seeing" your craft by the time the race was over. Very good pilot.

And when I boosted beside Euphoric for the first place finish. Could have swore he won and I was already going "Ohhh man" when I registered in as first. That must have been lag, or 0.10th a second. Eat your heart out photo finish.

breadhead
6th July 2009, 08:46 PM
I managed (finally) to get the trophy earlier thanks to Euphoric, I'll be happy to join in other attempts for people to get their bling on but I have a wife to keep happy which means limited WO time!

Chobii
6th July 2009, 08:51 PM
Schedule the race for 23.00 gmt+1, tomorrow wensday due to americans. Will be online all evening tho. send a msg if u want to race.

sny
7th July 2009, 05:45 AM
@SNY; I think it was Sebenco F, I was feeling so confident up there alone in first. But wait! I was not in first. It just felt like it cause I "knew I had a lot of cars behind me, and I was all alone. But I looked at my little race list, and saw you were way in first! That really put it into me to hustle and even then I still only got as close as to "seeing" your craft by the time the race was over. Very good pilot.

Thanks, but unfortunately Seb forward and reverse (and possibly Chenghou forward) are the only tracks I _can_ win at the moment on rapier/phantom speed, I just can't pilot my Goteki 45 well enough yet to compete with all the Icaras ships out there. So I've a long way to go still. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I think I know why you thought you were first: sometimes the game lets you off the starting grid sooner or later than the rest of the pilots, so you might see the split timer showing you 16 seconds behind the field when in reality you're second or third with only a second behind. Unfortunately there seems to be no way to tell when this happens, so you'll only learn your true position once the results screen pops up. :(

Anyway, if anyone needs some help in Bling Brigade to fill a spot, drop me a message, I'm usually online from like 17:00-19:00 GMT.

Phoenix437
7th July 2009, 06:22 AM
There will be a bling race tomorrow (Wed) 19.00 GMT. Everyone, who want's to join add me to your buddy list. Already 4 players coming, 4 to go. This is a great opportunity to get the trophy!
And you, who already have the trophy: would you please be so kind and join?

Thank you.

E: 5 players coming, 3 to go. :D

Chobii
7th July 2009, 06:59 AM
Will be there as well if we don't manage to get it today at 23.00 GMT +1. this trophy is getting on my nerves ^^

SalvoStorm
7th July 2009, 03:58 PM
There will be a bling race tomorrow (Wed) 19.00 GMT. Everyone, who want's to join add me to your buddy list. Already 4 players coming, 4 to go. This is a great opportunity to get the trophy!
And you, who already have the trophy: would you please be so kind and join?

Thank you.

E: 5 players coming, 3 to go. :D

Hello Phoenix, please add me to your list. Thanks!
PSN: SalvoStorm
GMT-7

Phoenix437
7th July 2009, 09:41 PM
Thank you Cho and Salvo. I have the trophy now, but there still will be a bling race on Wednesday because there are other players who need it.

Futurespect
8th July 2009, 06:12 AM
Thanks for giving me the trophy, guys. I've been offline with this game all year due to the previous server fault, so it's great to come back and finally pick up Bling.

ZornGottes
8th July 2009, 01:05 PM
message me 2nite so that I can join in the go for the Bling Trophy
PSN: ZornGottes

Thx

Jambo
8th July 2009, 06:51 PM
Hey if any of you are going for that trophy tonight message me,

Add me PSN: JamboGT

Would be great to get it done :D

I have had a poor connection since the game came out and am only now getting to play online!

Thimax
14th July 2009, 09:33 PM
If yanybody is also interrested in getting this trophy then plz let me know (here or by psn). I'm online nearly every day at around 9pm...

Rubix42
14th July 2009, 09:44 PM
Time zone please?

Thimax
14th July 2009, 09:50 PM
Gmt+1

Rubix42
14th July 2009, 10:25 PM
I can help on the weekend, I'm GMT -5 (US)

Jambo
15th July 2009, 02:22 AM
I still need this one but I need to wait till my ps3 returns from repair :(

Probably next Thursday but then people may be busy with Fury ;)

krioto
15th July 2009, 07:34 AM
Hi - I will be on tonight at 7.00 GMT if anyone is interested - message me - same name as here.

tileon
15th July 2009, 01:33 PM
Hellos to all ye racers!

My PSN name is the same as my Wipeoutzone name : tileon. Simple and slightly ridiculous. But anyway. I'm GTM+1 and always use the bling skins online. If you add me as your friend, I'll be sure to race between GTM 7.00pm and GTM 00.00

*boost*

diddymal
16th July 2009, 04:05 PM
PSn diddymal, I should be able to help this coming weekend, send me and add.

Thimax
16th July 2009, 09:18 PM
@rubix42 and diddymal:
If you give me a time and date, I will join you.

Rubix42
16th July 2009, 11:39 PM
I have the trophy, I transcended back in Oct. Just offering my services. If you guys need someone to fill out a room, I'll do my best.

Plus, I rarely play Wipeout anymore on the PS3. I've been playing a lot of Pure, and trying to play some other games (gasp) on the TV.

Thimax
18th July 2009, 09:50 AM
I'm online this evening at 8 pm, just send me a message when you re interrested ;)

PSN: Matthew197

burgalesque
18th July 2009, 11:50 AM
i need that f****** trophy so if anyone would like to help me get it i will be so happy
psn: burgalesque

Aeroracer
18th July 2009, 11:54 AM
i need this trophy. i got silver ships. let me know when it's happening.:hyper

MattC_64
18th July 2009, 07:44 PM
Hello all! Please add me, MattC_64 we are doing Bling Brigade right now, theres currently 4 of us.
Please help!

King Nezz
18th July 2009, 08:36 PM
Hi all I will be on for a while and am willing to help anyone out, as I also need the trophy. So hope we can do this. TONIGHT!!!!:nod:nod

----------

How silly of me to not give my psn id. King_Nezz

timwatt85
21st July 2009, 08:37 AM
im always on add me in i need trophy....timwatt85:hyper

Beoyans
24th July 2009, 10:12 PM
Add me PSN: Beoyans
I'm trying to get a team together, but it's hard because everyone's in a different time zone.
The more the better :nod

Aeroracer
24th July 2009, 10:19 PM
i need bling medal....

Please add me so i can join in psn jasmin_jade:nod:nod

Thx for all of you adding me. i got it now..anyone else need it i will help them when they need it.:)

TheDukeZip
27th July 2009, 01:40 AM
I need bling brigade too... On PSN I am TheDukeZip. Also will be willing to help others get it ever if I already have it later.

PoliPino
27th July 2009, 01:04 PM
Still need Bling Brigade here too. I'd always be happy to help out anyone once I get it of course.

PSN ID: PoliPino

Atomsk
27th July 2009, 02:58 PM
I am up for it and still need it. FancyPanda is the psn just add me and msg me when you need an extra

;)

Phantron
27th July 2009, 07:06 PM
Need this as well, send me a message.
PSN: Phantron

Roz
27th July 2009, 11:28 PM
Also need!

PSN ID: RozPT, timezone GMT+0!

S'kilov
27th July 2009, 11:48 PM
Need this as well and I'll be up all night tonight.

I'll be more than happy to help others obtain this. :)

PSN: Skilov97

Isirith
28th July 2009, 01:16 AM
Hopefully there are still some people kicking about who need the trophy

Seeing as organising on here is a little too difficult, whack my PSN ID on your friends & let's organise this & get it out the way,
This & Zico are all that stand between me & my platinum...although i won't be able to get the Zico one..31.01 - 30.82 just can't hack it..
Anyway i'm getting off topic..
Add me & please let me know it's for this.

PSN - Isirith

Griffon
28th July 2009, 04:34 AM
Hopefully there are still some people kicking about who need the trophy
I'm one. But I have a rather bizarre and unpredictable work schedule, so it can be difficult to get a set time for something like this. But if I'm on the forum, chances are I'll be up for this. :)

Isirith
28th July 2009, 07:30 AM
No more bizzare then mine buddy 10pm - 7am
But lucky me i have time off work till Friday evening/Saturday morning anyway :P

stever
28th July 2009, 09:17 AM
I still need it too - will add a load of you and please add me too. I'm in the UK - currently GMT+1 due to British Summer Time

normalspore
29th July 2009, 02:54 PM
Got it! Thanks everyone who joined in:)

Griffon
29th July 2009, 08:58 PM
I wonder if this would work with the Platinum Fury skins. It should, right?

philippantoni
30th July 2009, 08:09 PM
Would be great if we could get together since I still need this one as well. PSN is Infinise :)

abukii
31st July 2009, 04:29 PM
I wonder if this would work with the Platinum Fury skins. It should, right?

I was thinking the same thing. I dont have the trophy yet, so if you want to try with the Fury Campaign Skins, Id be willing to give it a go. Just let me know when and feel free to add me.

Chewmandinga
1st August 2009, 01:34 AM
This is my last trophy for platinum (not got any of the fury ones yet, they're a bit tricky) so please add me for Bling Brigade.

PSN: Chewmandinga

I'm in UK time, and i'm online most days and after work (2-5am).

I need about 6 people. Just add me saying "BB"

:rock

Harrye
1st August 2009, 05:40 PM
i'm up for doing it, its a trophie ive still not got,

btw, how do you get these gold skins? ive only got the shiney silver ones :v

Devilmo666
2nd August 2009, 03:26 AM
I still need to get this trophy, PSN ID is Devilmo666.

There are gold skins?!?

EDIT: I'm going to go through and add as many Bling Brigade people as possible. I'm planning to try and get it at 4:00 tomorrow (Sun, Aug 2, GMT-5), so anyone who wants to come, add me as a friend on the PSN. It's the only trophy I need to get Platinum, so hopefully some of you players who already have the trophy will come along to help.

Lightgert
2nd August 2009, 07:24 AM
Hi, ive added some of you for the bb trophy.
Its the last trophy i need for platinum.
I sure hope to get it soon.

Cheers

Haywire_Guy
2nd August 2009, 08:02 AM
Got the chrome skins but i only have 86 gold medals. Does that count ><?

(btw the missing gold is Sebenco climb phantom on the final grid)

Chewmandinga
2nd August 2009, 03:27 PM
Got bling brigade today thanks to the following players

-Normalspore
-Constrictor4u
-Darkakito
-Kamatsukyoto
-Isirith
-Stever
-Greengoblin81

We spent an hour trying to get it together but it finally worked in the end. beautiful story.

I'll still help people if you catch me at the right time. throw me an add and i'll help.

PSN. Chewmandinga

stever
2nd August 2009, 03:35 PM
Got it! thanks for organising isirith. I'm still happy to help out anyone that still needs it though

TheDukeZip
2nd August 2009, 07:49 PM
Thanks to everyone who helped me with this today, don't remember all the names, but if anyone organizes a race you can add me and I'll join to help whenever I'm on.

Zach Keene
2nd August 2009, 08:06 PM
Looks like we need one more in Devilmo666's game if anyone's on right now.

Edit: now we need three more and Phantron is now the host.

Phantron
2nd August 2009, 08:35 PM
If anyone who is on and needs this or can help out please add me

PSN Phantron

Waiting in game right now need 3 more

EDIT: We got enough people on, thanks to everyone who helped.

Zach Keene
2nd August 2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks to everyone who stuck around long enough to make that a success.

Luillin
2nd August 2009, 10:33 PM
Hey Hey! Any one doing this trophie? I need this for my Platinium =)

Add me: Luillin

^^ I saw that there were 2 partys already today maybe a 3rd one?

KamatsuKyoto
3rd August 2009, 01:01 AM
More one. NOW!

Luillin
3rd August 2009, 02:00 AM
Yes! Thank You Kamatsu ^^!!!!!!!!!! 1 more Bronze trophie (I didnt count that cuz it's easy, just to play 20 split screen games, tomorrow I'll do them and finally I'll get my Plat. after 8 months)

timwatt85
3rd August 2009, 07:48 AM
im gonna chuck my name in again because got no replies lasttime, anyone doing this trophy tell me when and ill be there ok add me timwatt85

stever
3rd August 2009, 10:42 AM
Try adding friend requests for some of the names above and then contact a load and nominate a time to go for it. That's the way the two sessions this weekend got going and both just needed enough persistence to get 8 people at the same time. I'm sure those that have it will be happy to help if you can't find 8 that don't have it.

abukii
3rd August 2009, 02:13 PM
Indeed. Got the trophy yesterday in an early session. We had 2 games. The 2nd game I had to step out so left my ship in idle just to fill a spot. If that resulted in someone not getting the trophy, please message me on the psn and we will set something up. It was good fun to say the least :)

alexk9
3rd August 2009, 04:18 PM
I'm still in need of this trophy, if you need it as well and are setting up an event, add me on my psn: alexthekid9

jimsin
3rd August 2009, 09:09 PM
I'm also needing it and happy to join a race if I'm online (usually quite late, GMT 01:00-04:00 or so)

psn id = jimsin - feel free to add me.

Lightgert
4th August 2009, 03:33 PM
Still need some people to help me with this trophy :s
Last one for the long-awaited platinum :o

Send me a PM when it's happening and i'll be there.

PSN: Lightgert

CJS
4th August 2009, 04:32 PM
Can't go online (Can't Transcend, then), but I'm hearing peeps mention gold skins. Uh... what and how?

Tez
4th August 2009, 06:35 PM
Hey all, new joiner. The only thing between me and a platinum is Bling Brigade; I'd also be happy to help anyone else who needs it. PSN is Tezasaurus

abukii
4th August 2009, 07:50 PM
Can't go online (Can't Transcend, then), but I'm hearing peeps mention gold skins. Uh... what and how?

No gold skins that I know of. I have all of the skins unlocked. There is a Fury Campaign Skin (Chrome) when you complete all of Fury.:beer

xyntacx
4th August 2009, 07:59 PM
Dear Seasoned Anti-Gravity Pilots! :clap
Please add me for a Bling Brigade session. :rock Will be available anytime during 4th-6th of August.

PSN ID: Xyntacx

Cheers! :beer

Tez
4th August 2009, 09:56 PM
We have a room going right now. Need two more, if anybody needs it or wants to help!

Tez
4th August 2009, 10:15 PM
Thanks to alexthekid9 and jimsin for their help! I'm now part of the Platinum Club :rock

It seems like about four of the other randoms we had in the room also got Bling Brigade from that race, so good times all around. I'll be online tonight finishing the Fury Campaign if others want to try and get another bling brigade together.

jimsin
4th August 2009, 10:19 PM
Hi Tez - thanks to you also for setting up the Bling Brigade race .... also (yet another) big thanks to Darkdrium777 for coming along to help ( he was there by invite, not one of the mystery randoms who showed up ) - all worked out really well though.

Big congratulations to you Tez for geting your Platinum .... I'm miles away from that still,and imagine it must give a huge sense of achievement, or at least relief!!

Darkdrium777
4th August 2009, 10:31 PM
I was wondering if the Fury Platinum skins worked too... Anyone know?

Tez
4th August 2009, 10:34 PM
I don't know, I used the regular HD platinums. I assume they would since the Fury Piranha works for Beat Zico and the new Eliminator mode counts towards AG Assassin.

And thanks to you too, Darkdrium777; didn't know you were a forum member here

PLazarou
4th August 2009, 10:37 PM
Ah I stumbled into this - glad I could help!:)

And yeah, I think a couple of guys were using Fury skins.

Griffon
4th August 2009, 10:45 PM
Any chance I could still get in on this? You guys still going, maybe?

Darkdrium777
4th August 2009, 10:50 PM
No it's a little too late now, sorry. :(

Shinzantetsu
5th August 2009, 06:06 AM
Looking for a Bling Brigade session. I'll be available throughout this week starting at around 8:00 AM (PST) and will be on for pretty much the entire day. My PSN is shinzantetsu.

PS: I also want to say thanks to all the veteran players for posting guides on how to get some of the harder trophies (Beat Zico and Zone Zeus especially). :)

xyntacx
5th August 2009, 06:41 AM
Hi there.

I'm still in need of the Bling Brigade trophy as my ISP (get.no:turd) wasn't able to sustain my connection last night.:brickwall I'm available anytime (given connection) during 5th-6th of August.

Cheers! :beer

Lightgert
5th August 2009, 08:18 AM
Still need this trophy :/ so bloody close to platinum.
Can anyone make it 12 am gmt +1? Cheers

Psn:lightgert

timwatt85
5th August 2009, 08:31 AM
im down for any time but i suck at the time converstion thingy it confuses my little brain, im someones setting up a race add me please

Lightgert
5th August 2009, 08:42 AM
Ive started a room for this trophy we need 5 more

Lightgert
5th August 2009, 08:59 AM
3 more

Lightgert
5th August 2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks to all the people that joined.
Finally got this hardass trophy and transcendance!

Special thanks to darkdrium777 who helped out alot.

Its confirmed: fury chrome skins work too.

Darkdrium777
5th August 2009, 09:33 AM
Yep, I was wanting to test this out. So Fury skins work too, nice (Makes sense, but you don't know until you tried.)

xyntacx
5th August 2009, 10:13 AM
Thank you Lightgert for the invitation and thanks to the rest of you who joined in for todays Bling Brigade session!

Cheers!

timwatt85
5th August 2009, 10:44 AM
yea thanks all

alexk9
5th August 2009, 12:20 PM
Thanks very much for this, got it with you lot last night ta!

Farside
8th August 2009, 06:09 PM
extremely short notice but 2 people havent showed fora BB attempt so we need 2.
Add PSN= Feedinghand if you can do this right now

hands/knees and all that

thanks

edit: got it, THANKS!

LemmingCounciler
10th August 2009, 10:45 AM
Really need this Trophy. Any volunteers for today sometime (GMT)?

TALooN
10th August 2009, 11:01 AM
Keen for right now if you're on... add me TALooN-X.
Gonna be on in my own game of Eliminator. PPL PLEASE JOIN if you're on now! Will be named TALooN-X so jump in with your silver skins! :)

LemmingCounciler
10th August 2009, 11:22 AM
Taloon added you and joined you for the weirdest single race ever. Not only was there only four people (doesn't the trophy need 8?) but the single race had 0 laps and just went round and round o_O

I quit after lap seven when I realised! :)

TALooN
10th August 2009, 12:25 PM
Yea I was real guuted... I didnt want to quit cos I needed the points from that race to get the 100,000 loyalty trophy. My net died and it didn't give me the points! :(
Still keen to do it at some point tho...

Jaarri
10th August 2009, 07:41 PM
Taloon and LemmingCounciler, you two still interested in getting this trophy? I'd be free tomorrow or any week day from 19:00 GMT to 02:00 GMT to do this. I'll add Taloon now on PSN. Hope you don't mind! What's your PSN LemmingCounciler?

It's the last HD trophy for me, and what a pain in the ass one it is indeed.

timwatt85
11th August 2009, 08:48 AM
ive got the trophy but will help anyone that needs it.... timwatt85

Jguesty94
11th August 2009, 12:14 PM
I'd be up for it, PSN is the same as my account name.

TALooN
12th August 2009, 07:05 AM
HELP NOW with Bling Brigade! Add me, PSN TALooN-X
On for a bit with DJ-Kyoto so any help would be mint!!!
CHEERS!

LemmingCounciler
12th August 2009, 08:18 AM
Taloon and LemmingCounciler, you two still interested in getting this trophy? I'd be free tomorrow or any week day from 19:00 GMT to 02:00 GMT to do this. I'll add Taloon now on PSN. Hope you don't mind! What's your PSN LemmingCounciler?

It's the last HD trophy for me, and what a pain in the ass one it is indeed.

My PSN is my name, mate :)

Sounds good. I'll be home around 19:00-20:00 GMT today, so I'm up for a quick race!

Anyone else please feel free to add me too.

djKyoto
12th August 2009, 08:19 AM
Best to get some PSN's of people that can help Taloon. :nod

Jaarri
12th August 2009, 10:38 AM
My PSN is my name, mate :)

Sounds good. I'll be home around 19:00-20:00 GMT today, so I'm up for a quick race!

Anyone else please feel free to add me too.

Okkies, adding you then :) I'm free at that time too. Race at about 20:30 GMT? Everyone be racin' then!

Jaarri
12th August 2009, 12:09 PM
How many people would be available at 20:30 GMT? If just me and Lemming Counciler, that's still 6 short of 8. :? Can we get 6 more people to join at that hour? Let us know here, please.

Also, if anyone wants to add me, my PSN is JariLar.

LemmingCounciler
12th August 2009, 02:22 PM
Yep, 20:30 GMT is good for me. I'll make sure I'm there.

LS really need to sort out the way you add friends/create games though. Putting a note on to say something like 'silver skins only' and being able to kick players in the lobby and also 'invite friends' shouldn't shove you back to the PS3 dash! It's really awkward lol

CJS
12th August 2009, 02:48 PM
I'm on for this right now. Add cjs2370
Edit: Ehh, sorry guys, can't go online till sept.. Don't add cjs2370! -__-

SonicChaos
12th August 2009, 08:00 PM
If anyone is willing to do another I'm game.

TALooN
12th August 2009, 11:16 PM
OOOOOOOOOO-K
This is gonna be my last attempt at this cos it really seems like SUCH a mission to set this up!

In exactly 8 HOURS from this post I will be on and adding EVERY PSN name I can from this thread to try and get this Trophy! If you need GMT times and all that I have no idea of the conversion considering I'm from New Zealand tucked away from the rest of the world!

PLEASE ADD ME FOR THE BLING BRIGADE TROPHY! I will set up a game tonight and send msgs out to everyone I can for this...

Anyone who still needs this please lets get it done!

Cheers

PoliPino
12th August 2009, 11:32 PM
8 hours from now is 3 AM for me :/

Jaarri
13th August 2009, 12:35 PM
You guys realize the only way to do this would be to set up a date and time that would be okay for everyone? There's almost never going to be enough people if you just show up on the boards shitting yourself over DOING IT RIGHT NOAW or in just a few hours.

Jaarri
13th August 2009, 12:44 PM
If you need GMT times and all that I have no idea of the conversion considering I'm from New Zealand tucked away from the rest of the world!

New Zealand is GMT+12, as it's not summer time there, so just subtract 12 hours from GMT0. It isn't that hard really.

SonicChaos
13th August 2009, 03:51 PM
I'm at GMT-6 and nothing after 1 AM GMT.

Jaarri
13th August 2009, 08:45 PM
How about we try this next weekend? Could we get 8 people together to tell when they are free on the weekend, so we can agree on a time to do this?

I'll start: I'm free all weekend on both Saturday and Sunday, and could play on both days, anywhere from 11:00 GMT to 03:00 GMT .

Now SonicChaos can't play after 01:00 GMT, and I'm guessing at least before 15:00 GMT, so that'll cut the potential time by five hours. It's now from 15:00 GMT to 01:00 GMT. If you can play somewhere within that time on Saturday or Sunday, please let us know. In your post include the time frame when you can play on both days.

Now if you don't understand all the GMT stuff, just tell me when you are free in your region's time and I'll do the math.

LemmingCounciler
13th August 2009, 10:13 PM
I can do 20:00-21:00 GMT on Saturday. I know it's a small window, but it's between when I finish work and when I have to share the TV :)

PoliPino
13th August 2009, 11:28 PM
Unfortunately I don't know when I'll be available exactly. I've added a bunch of names (add mine as well :) ) so hopefully I can help you guys out

timwatt85
14th August 2009, 04:22 AM
i have trophy but can help out if needed, like taloon im from NZ and am to stupid to figure out the time conversion thingy but im free from 3pm saturday till 5pm monday (hope thats a big enough window for you):p

Delling
14th August 2009, 07:12 AM
I'm at GMT+1 and able to come online any time during the weekend.
PSN: Delling

Jaarri
14th August 2009, 10:30 AM
I can do 20:00-21:00 GMT on Saturday. I know it's a small window, but it's between when I finish work and when I have to share the TV :)

That's good. If it's ok with SonicChaos too, then we have 3 people now on for a race at 20-21:00 GMT.

i have trophy but can help out if needed, like taloon im from NZ and am to stupid to figure out the time conversion thingy but im free from 3pm saturday till 5pm monday (hope thats a big enough window for you)

Darn, it's 8:00-9:00 am Sunday there when we would be racing... That's in your time frame but propably too early? If you can make it then we have 4 people now.

I'm at GMT+1 and able to come online any time during the weekend.
PSN: Delling

So 20-21:00 GMT Saturday is okay for you? The time in your place of residence would be 21:00-22:00. I'll add you next time I'm on PSN.

Now we'd have 5 people together for a race at 20-21:00 GMT if nothing comes up. Still short of 3, but hopefully we can find them before the race :)

Jaarri
14th August 2009, 10:48 AM
Now just to make sure no one messes up the time of the race, because of things like summer time, make sure you check you're there by the correct time by syncing your clock with the time here:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

There you can see when it's 20-21:00 GMT Saturday. The GMT time is displayd there and it should read above the clock "Local time = GMT 0:00 (Standard time)". So when it's 20:00 to 21:00 there and Saturday, bling racin' baby.

Jaarri
14th August 2009, 10:51 AM
Okay, I found someone on PSN who would be ready to race at that time.

Now we have 6 people. Only short of 2. :rock

stever
14th August 2009, 12:09 PM
I've got this already but may well be around then if you need help. If you see me online and need me to fill a space then just drop me a message.

Good work on posting the GMT link jaarri - people not knowing that GMT and BST are different nearly caused the downfall of the time I got bling brigade

Jguesty94
14th August 2009, 12:55 PM
I don't see why I wouldn't be free between 8 and 9 tomorrow, I'm at BST anyway so that doesn't matter.

The only exception would be if I'm needed for a clan match on Killzone 2.

Jaarri
14th August 2009, 01:28 PM
Okkies, that's 8 people if everyone can come then. Of course extras would be good to make sure there'll be enough people if someone can't come for some reason.

Race is at 20:30 GMT Saturday.

I'm guessing Stever is you PSN name Stever?

qirex
14th August 2009, 05:29 PM
also still need this trophy.
send requests to some of you. :)

LemmingCounciler
14th August 2009, 10:46 PM
Okkies, that's 8 people if everyone can come then. Of course extras would be good to make sure there'll be enough people if someone can't come for some reason.

Race is at 20:30 GMT Saturday.

Please add me if you haven't already, btw as you obviously already know I'm up for it! :D

timwatt85
15th August 2009, 05:51 AM
ok so 8am sunday morning my time i can make that add me...timwatt85... if someone else comes along that needs the trophy let me know and they can have my spot otherwise see you then:nod

Jaarri
15th August 2009, 08:57 AM
Please add me if you haven't already, btw as you obviously already know I'm up for it! :D

Yes, you're on.

ok so 8am sunday morning my time i can make that add me...timwatt85... if someone else comes along that needs the trophy let me know and they can have my spot otherwise see you then

8:30 AM(20:30 GMT) your time if you want to be precise. I'll make a race by 8:00 AM(20:00 GMT) and start inviting people about then.

IF THE LOBBY IS SHORT OF PEOPLE FROM THE NEEDED 8 DON'T LEAVE BUT WAIT PATIENTLY, go make a sandwich or something XD, FEEL FREE TO START INVITING PEOPLE IF ENOUGH PEOPLE AREN'T SHOWING UP.

Remember to check that you're there by the correct time here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ That's 20:30 GMT. About 11 hours from the time I made this post.

PoliPino
15th August 2009, 12:16 PM
So that would be 4:30 EST. I can make it then. Please add me :)

Jguesty94
15th August 2009, 01:14 PM
I take it back, I think it's unlikely that I'll make it.

Delling
15th August 2009, 01:18 PM
I will be there. Add me aswell.

Jaarri
15th August 2009, 01:26 PM
Added Delling and Qirex and you were already in my friends list PoliPino. I haven't heard anything from SonicChaos, though, and he/she hasn't accepted my friend request... Could be that's another place free then.

Jguesty94
15th August 2009, 02:30 PM
Well, if I can play in a Killzone 2 match at 9 I don't see why I shouldn't be able to this. But, best to have backups, because I can't be sure ;)

djluring
15th August 2009, 03:23 PM
I'm still missing Bling Brigade so if anyone else is going for I'd gladly pitch in.

SonicChaos
15th August 2009, 03:36 PM
I'm here, just my PS3 hasn't been on in awhile. Also I have no FR, you sure you got my name right, It's SonicChaosX.

Jaarri
15th August 2009, 04:16 PM
I'm still missing Bling Brigade so if anyone else is going for I'd gladly pitch in.

Your PSN id is "djluring"? I'll add you now and invite if we have room. Maybe we could do several races in case someone gets left behind.

I'm here, just my PS3 hasn't been on in awhile. Also I have no FR, you sure you got my name right, It's SonicChaosX.

Oh, I had it wrong. Was missing the X. I'll add you now.

stever
15th August 2009, 06:27 PM

@Jaarri - yep - as per the field in the top right of all my posts. With all these guys that don't have it though it looks like you don't need me. Shout if you're stuck for 8 though

SonicChaos
15th August 2009, 06:43 PM
Will do. Who's hosting the game?

Jaarri
15th August 2009, 07:32 PM
@Jaarri - yep - as per the field in the top right of all my posts. With all these guys that don't have it though it looks like you don't need me. Shout if you're stuck for 8 though

Oh haha! I hadn't realized where the id is :lol Sorry for the trouble.

Will do. Who's hosting the game?

I will host it. Starts in an hour :beer

SonicChaos
15th August 2009, 07:36 PM
Cool, I just got it, so if you need 1 let me know.

PoliPino
15th August 2009, 07:39 PM
Thank you Sonic! Its done finally. Please let me know if anyone still needs it :)

I'll be around on HD for the original time, in case anyone needs another slot filled

Jaarri
15th August 2009, 07:44 PM
Seems like you guys went ahead to do it already... Well there's enough people to do it right now again propably. I'll just make a race and see if I can get 8 people on :?

Jaarri
15th August 2009, 08:09 PM
There's some Desidela who doen't have silver skin and is screwing around the whole thing....

SonicChaos
15th August 2009, 08:20 PM
It kinda happened spontaneously, I'll still be available if anyone else needs it.

Jaarri
15th August 2009, 08:23 PM
GOT IT :rock

Is someone still without one? Race going on now.

Jguesty94
15th August 2009, 08:24 PM
So did I, sorry I had to go but the TV was needing to be used.

And that's my platinum :D

SonicChaos
15th August 2009, 08:29 PM
Does anyone knwo how to extend the timer to 15 seconds instead of 3?

Jaarri
15th August 2009, 08:29 PM
Don't worry about it. Darn it was a mess communicating with people - 20 different folks sending messages at the same time :?

Jaarri
15th August 2009, 08:39 PM
Okkies, thanks all and especially those who were there just to help. That was a hassle but still worked! :beer

LemmingCounciler
16th August 2009, 12:05 PM
Sadly, I couldn't stick around to get it as I had to be off by 9pm. A shame some idiot ruined it early on and was racing around in the fury skin. :(

Anyone available tonight? I have all night from 6pm onwards (GMT).

azbo1
16th August 2009, 07:46 PM
hi new on here. really want bling brigade trophy for my first platinum! available all night tonight. psn azbo1 add meh!

LemmingCounciler
17th August 2009, 11:54 AM
OK, I'm going to try and organise a bling bregade race here.

Tuesday 19:00 GMT is the tentative date and time.

Post here if you want in and I'll add you to my friends list

NOTE: This will be a FRIENDS ONLY match I host to avoid randoms coming in with different livery and lengthening the whole process, so I'll need your psn handles to add you or I won't be able to invite you.

If we get more than 8 who need it, We'll go round and round till everyone has the trophy.

EDIT: Just FYI, my PSN is my username here :)
The date/time can be moved if there is a high demand for it.

DDark
17th August 2009, 12:04 PM
Im up for it my Online ID is DDark101 will add you when i get home at work at the mo:banzai

fragje
17th August 2009, 12:11 PM
count me in, psn id: fragje

LemmingCounciler
17th August 2009, 12:35 PM
I will add you both. Remember DDark, it's tomorrow evening British time, not today :)

DDark
17th August 2009, 04:13 PM
thats cool im english so wont get confused looking forward to seeing how well you race but im up for tomorrow at seven thats when im normally playing anyway :sonar

LemmingCounciler
18th August 2009, 01:06 PM
Ok, so far I count 3. Are there any more who need this or at least willing to help this evening?

daiev
18th August 2009, 01:54 PM
I'm up for it, PS i've already tried adding you Lemming as my account here has just been authorized. My PSID is Kamaitachi-Hokai

disco_stu
18th August 2009, 03:24 PM
Count me in. 7pm GMT? No problem.

disco_stu90

3 more needed

DividedXZero
18th August 2009, 03:30 PM
LOL @ Disco Stu name (the character, not you)...Classic! :) :+

finngers
18th August 2009, 04:26 PM
i'd go for this one tonight, I still need the trophy so whoever sets it up add me

tag is same as name

djluring
18th August 2009, 05:00 PM
I'm up for it. PSN is djluring.

LemmingCounciler
18th August 2009, 05:21 PM
Ok all added and ready to roll for 19:00 GMT.

I'm going to open the game up early though so feel free to join the lobby if that's all you are waiting for. Might speed things up a tad incase we are a few short and I need to try and rope some others in. :)

disco_stu
18th August 2009, 05:45 PM
There may be a problem in that i bought a pop-up tent for Reading festival and i can't put it back down. This may cause me to miss it but its my loss, i'll try my best to be there.

fragje
18th August 2009, 06:27 PM
thx to all participants :)

djluring
18th August 2009, 06:38 PM
Yeah, thnks. Got mine as well. :)

disco_stu
18th August 2009, 06:40 PM
can you guys join again. just so a few more that narrowly missed out can get it too. this would be much appreciated, cheers guys

dammit, stupid tent

LemmingCounciler
18th August 2009, 06:46 PM
Thanks all for helping out! I tried to rally one last round for Disco_stu but we haemorrhaged a few players at the end there and I had to get dinner sorted!

If anyone organises/needs another go sometime I'm happy to help, just add/message me.

Cheers again! :beer

disco_stu
18th August 2009, 07:03 PM
Appreciate the effort thanks.

I'd be happy to organise another shot at this.

If you're interested let me know here, then once we have a few going i'll sort out a time. Thanks

djluring
18th August 2009, 07:08 PM
I'm happy join in if someone missed out. Just post a time or invite me if I'm online.

Big Pája
19th August 2009, 11:32 AM
I'm available today and tomorrow.

disco_stu
19th August 2009, 01:20 PM
In that case we'll do it tomorrow at 7pm GMT? 8pm your time?

1. disco_stu90
2. LemmingCounciler
3. djluring
4. Big Paja

I can hopefully get a friend for 5. 3 more needed at least. Surely there's more people that need this trophy.

Jaarri
19th August 2009, 01:39 PM
I can help at that time tomorrow.

JamEraY
19th August 2009, 02:58 PM
Hey all... I only need Bling Brigade to get platinum, but have had no luck finding any help with this trophy. I'm ready right now or later in the day, just add me or message me.

PSN=JamEraY

disco_stu
19th August 2009, 03:20 PM
JamEraY, can you do tomorrow 20th August at 7pm?

1. disco_stu90
2. LemmingCounciler
3. djluring
4. Big Paja (what is your PSN ID?)
5. Jaarri

I'm waiting on 1 friend, 1 friend request and JamEraY

Those 3 could make the 8.

Big Pája
19th August 2009, 03:23 PM
My PSN ID is BigPaja. And now it's in my personal details.

djluring
19th August 2009, 03:45 PM
Just confirming I'm on for today or tomorrow.

JamEraY
19th August 2009, 06:25 PM
Guys just send a friend invite and if I am on then we will give it a go, you can always delete me afterwords lol...

fragje
19th August 2009, 09:21 PM
if you guys are 1 short, lemingcounsiler can check if im online. i'll help out ofc :)

disco_stu
19th August 2009, 09:34 PM
I've sent you all friend requests except ragje who will join us if needs be.

1. disco_stu90
2. LemmingCounsiler
3. djluring
4. BigPaja
5. Jaarri
6. JamEraY

We'll get fragje if he's online. I'm waiting on a friend request, and i'll text my friend tomorrow and ask him, he wants platinum desperately so if he's available he will. Any more are welcome.

If we get more then we'll keep going round til everyone has the trophy, providing we don't lose too many people.

JamEraY
19th August 2009, 09:50 PM
You sure you entered my name correctly, as I see no invite as of yet.

disco_stu
20th August 2009, 01:03 AM
I would've sent you one but my brother stole the wireless connection to my PS3 with his PC. I believe i have sent you one now though, if not, send me one.

LemmingCounciler
20th August 2009, 08:31 AM
Don't forget to make it friends only, or you'll get randoms who just think it's a normal race :)

GingerbreadMan
20th August 2009, 09:06 AM
Yep I am all chromed up, and this is the only trophy I need to get the platinum trophy so yeah please sling me an invite when you set up.

disco_stu
20th August 2009, 12:16 PM
1. disco_stu90
2. LemmingCounsiler
3. djluring
4. BigPaja (not accepted the friend request yet)
5. Jaarri (not accepted the friend request yet)
6. JamEraY
7. fragje (i'll send a friend request)
8. wilton2488 (the friend i was talking about)

Thats 8 and i'm still waiting on another friend request plus the 2 here. It will be a private match as LemmingCounsiler explained, so i'll be inviting you all, so you'll have to accept my friend request those of whom i'm waiting on.

Cheers guys

lance_akiro
20th August 2009, 01:41 PM
I'm looking to get the bling birgade trophy and this is the only place that does this organization of it. If anyone is doing the Bling Birgade today add me on PSN its Lance_Akiro inform me about it and i will make a room at 7PM to if yo ucan make it if i dont have a total of 8 ppl on that day i will move it to another day until i get 8 thnx for whom will help

disco_stu
20th August 2009, 05:22 PM
I'm looking to get the bling birgade trophy and this is the only place that does this organization of it. If anyone is doing the Bling Birgade today add me on PSN its Lance_Akiro inform me about it and i will make a room at 7PM to if yo ucan make it if i dont have a total of 8 ppl on that day i will move it to another day until i get 8 thnx for whom will help

I will invite you into our room at 7. Hope you can make it.

lance_akiro
20th August 2009, 06:15 PM
mad-c00

xtriko

disco_stu90

fragje

wilton2488

hyperborian66

lemmingCounciler

thanks again and if anyone needs help hit me up

disco_stu
20th August 2009, 06:17 PM
Thanks everyone that helped. Especially those who already have the trophy. Cheers

xtriko
20th August 2009, 07:54 PM
anytime, anywhere ;)

Aeroracer
21st August 2009, 12:46 AM
i will help any player who need bling.. i was helped so i help back :)

Nordschleifer.2200
21st August 2009, 08:25 PM
I'm on. I still have to award this trophy.

Id - Ravenwest_15 / Avaiability - Usually 4PM to 11PM GMT.

oggob
22nd August 2009, 02:01 PM
Have only just got this now... big thanks too...

blackwiggle
PPp_Killer
Aspherex
LUNA_bgd
joshp18
Fabrizio-T
Flo3183

for jumping on and helping me out there... :D

Plucker 2409
23rd August 2009, 09:09 PM
hey guys can you add me to that collection, its the only trophy stopping me from getting platinum. If you add me i would really appreciate it, thanks;)

Plucker 2409
25th August 2009, 08:39 PM
hey I know this is the wrong thread, but none of the others are new so I can't reply. Could you guys please help me get Bling Brigade so I can get platinum. I've been trying to get platinum for 29hrs of gameplay. So I would really appreciate it if you replied. Thanks

Lance
25th August 2009, 09:53 PM
Actually, this IS the right thread.

phaeton_pl
26th August 2009, 06:25 AM
@ PLUCKER

My friend PsnID: CASTROO needs it too and i'm always happy to help so you have two pilots.
My timezone is GMT +2 and i'm only available evenings/late nights.

Plucker 2409
26th August 2009, 08:01 AM
Thanks alot for the help, we'll need as many people as we can get, 8!

Plucker 2409
26th August 2009, 08:38 PM
My GMT time is 9.5, so it's a bit off GMT

AckbarsRevenge
29th August 2009, 06:11 PM
I still need this trophy. If anyone is willing to let me join a game please let me know.
My PSN ID is AckbarsRevenge and I have the chrome skins.

Jguesty94
29th August 2009, 07:13 PM
I'll help out if I can, seeing as others helped me ;) PSN is same as my username, if you want to add me.

I'm on BST (GMT+1).

Plucker 2409
29th August 2009, 09:04 PM
:DOkay thanks, you willl get a friend request soon from me plucker2409

Deathseeker_NZ
30th August 2009, 02:35 AM
Hiya guys i'm really keen to get this trophy too. I've just recently done Arcade Perfect & Beat Zico (sooo proud, they're the 2 hardest imo) and now just need bling brigade to get my first platinum!
Add me: Deathseeker_NZ. Happy to help in return others who help me get it :D

MrBrinkles
30th August 2009, 08:18 PM
I need this trophy to, my PSN is MrBrinkles . Maybe we can pick a time to get together because i doubt it if we will all be online at the same time?

Szer
30th August 2009, 10:12 PM
2nd September Race.

robanddee
30th August 2009, 10:58 PM
I'm also keen to get this trophy, I work shifts so my log on times can be a bit erratic but usally I am on around 9PM - 1AM GMT +12.
Add me on PSN: robanddee

MrBrinkles
31st August 2009, 06:04 AM
Okay, i'm in :D My PSN is MrBrinkles , i will add you and wait for an invite.

Deathseeker_NZ
31st August 2009, 10:24 AM
heyy, a fellow kiwi, sup robanddee. Szer, I added Gugamello with a message attached but I just worked out the time zone difference and (if I done it correctly) your 11am-2pm is my 6pm-8pm, which is while i'm at work unfortunately. I get home about 8.30pm so if you guys are still on around 2.30pm (your time) i'll join in.

dj_MojaStara
31st August 2009, 02:48 PM
Hey, I'm looking somebody fr BB trophy and if You're also looking - here I am:). "I am online" from time to time so please add me as a friend or write me a message. See you on the track!

amplificated
1st September 2009, 12:35 PM
hey, just putting my name out there to try and finally get this trophy! My PS3 is left online a lot so if anyone wants to give it a shot I'll get the message pretty quickly.

PSN ID is amplificated; same as my name here.

cheers

il_mago_di_Doz
2nd September 2009, 04:13 PM
Hello everybody, you know what to do ;)
ID PSN: il_mago_di_Doz

MrBrinkles
2nd September 2009, 04:26 PM
Finally got it ;)

Szer
2nd September 2009, 05:06 PM
2nd September Race

Hey guys, thanks a lot to everyone who showed up and another big thanks for those who stayed a couple more races to help my friend get it haha.

Amplificated
Dj_MojaStara
Fleinn
Jackie_chan11
MrBrinkles
RaidenCephei
rirobb
Zeo111178

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Deathseeker_NZ
2nd September 2009, 11:09 PM
Congrats guys! A shame about the time differences, I would have been sleeping like a baby while you guys were racing. If there's any more kiwis or aussies out there who want this trophy feel free to add me. And to Amplificated, MrBrinkles and Dj_MojaStara if we need a few fillers do you guys mind jumping on if you're online?

amplificated
3rd September 2009, 01:54 AM
Yeah I'll be happy to help out.

MrBrinkles
3rd September 2009, 07:22 AM
I will help. But i think i will have to come online in the middle of the night to help out since the time difference is 12 hours. But i dont mind since it wont take long ;)

dj_MojaStara
3rd September 2009, 08:20 AM
One more time... thanks guys :). I would (I will) help but today I'm going abroad to France for 3 weeks (to work) but in future I'm open to any ;) proposals.

VofEscaflowne
4th September 2009, 03:30 PM
This is the only trophy I need right now for platinum. I already tried to set things up but this place seems a bit more devoted on getting it going. I'll see whichever can set it up faster :p

marsko
4th September 2009, 06:09 PM
I need this trophy too.

PSN ID : fordevlen

dmp82
5th September 2009, 08:28 PM
looking for people who want to do this :) add me on psn : DMP82

ZnF
5th September 2009, 11:17 PM
I'm looking to get this trophy, my PSN is ZNF

VofEscaflowne
6th September 2009, 03:46 PM
I'm trying to set up a race tonight at 10:30pm Eastern Time so if you want in, add PSN id: VofEscaflowne and be on at that time.

MEKAGORI
6th September 2009, 06:33 PM
My PSN is K-MIZER and I really need this.

I organized an 8 player match on the GameFAQS board for this game, but I don't think they're all going to show up, so someone add me and let me know when to be one, lol.

I'm always available.

abukii
6th September 2009, 10:26 PM
@ VofEscaflowne -- Ill send you an invite. I have the trophy, but Im more than willing to help others :)

VofEscaflowne
7th September 2009, 01:44 AM
Got it :)

I'll be starting this in about an hour. I only see 3 people online right now that could help out with this but hopefully more people hop online around the time I specified in another forum I posted this on.

abukii
7th September 2009, 02:23 AM
Cool beans. See everyone on the track in a few. :nod

robanddee
7th September 2009, 04:05 AM
Once again I have to go - just as everyone else is coming online. This trophy is hard enough without being in a different timezone to most of the other players!
I need to find more NZ or Aussie pilots! Are there any out there who can help with this trophy?

Deathseeker_NZ
7th September 2009, 08:43 AM
Annoying isin't it. I just missed their race by about half hour I think. abukii said he'd help us out though.

dmp82
7th September 2009, 12:02 PM
For EU players: September 19th @ 19:00 GMT.

PSN ID:

1.DMP82

copy past list with ur PSN ID when ur available. im doing this list on 2 forums now so queue up for its to late :).

VofEscaflowne
7th September 2009, 01:32 PM
I already have some of you on my list but definitely invite me over if you need a spot to fill in for this.

HONKER24
7th September 2009, 02:06 PM
I'm also looking to get this trophy.

I'm available Mon-Fri 8PM+ EST and all day Saturday and Sunday.

PSN: HONKER24

abukii
7th September 2009, 03:26 PM
Yea, Ill help out.

HONKER24
7th September 2009, 06:31 PM
Is there anyone else besides Abukii and I who will be available today for this?

robanddee
8th September 2009, 04:58 AM
I'll be available tonight after 9pm (GMT+12), but I guess that'll probably be too late for you guys?

dmp82
8th September 2009, 11:29 AM
I'm also looking to get this trophy.

I'm available Mon-Fri 8PM+ EST and all day Saturday and Sunday.

PSN: HONKER24

lol honker i saw ya yesterday in that 8 player setting. did you eventuelly got the trophy? i quitted when that dude started the tournaments with 6 peeps. *sign*

dmp82
8th September 2009, 11:35 AM
Oke i replanned the date its the 12-09-2009 20:00 GMT now.

got already.:

1.DMP82
2.Donito
3.Fordevlen
8. HoefMeistert

Darkmiss
8th September 2009, 07:39 PM
thank you to Fordevlen and everyone else that turned up to get this done

marsko
8th September 2009, 11:05 PM
No problem m8 :)

Special thanks to K-MIZER and vofEscaflowne for helping us other to get this trophy :clap

I will still be in the other race im signed up for if needed.

HONKER24
8th September 2009, 11:59 PM
No, I still didn't get this trophy. That dude started a tournament with three people so I left.

Oke i replanned the date its the 12-09-2009 20:00 GMT now.If my math is right, that would equate to Wednesday, 1:00AM EST? I may just be desperate enough to make it... Put me down as "tentative".

HONKER24
9th September 2009, 10:01 AM
I couldn't stay up long enough to catch the GMT session. Were you guys successful?

VofEscaflowne
9th September 2009, 01:29 PM
Is there anyone else besides Abukii and I who will be available today for this?

I SHOULD be available but I can't say for certain. But I will be around a bit after 9:30pm EST so feel free to add me if you still need someone.

Whizzer The Hawk
9th September 2009, 04:23 PM
I'm avaliable for this trophy. It's my last one for the platinum trophy, so give us a tinkerbell when you need another racer. :sonar

My PS username is: Whizzer-The-Hawk

Thanks! :p

Nicaragua
9th September 2009, 05:45 PM
Count me in - PSN ID = Sleet666

AckbarsRevenge
9th September 2009, 09:18 PM
count me in, may be a couple minutes late.

PSN same as username

AmigoJack
9th September 2009, 10:38 PM
2009-09-12 (saturday) 20:00 GMT, which makes 22:00 GMT+2 for me.
Confirmed. I already own the trophy, but the date/time is good, so I'll help out :)

Whizzer The Hawk
9th September 2009, 11:00 PM
I'll be avaliable for saturday the 12th if you can squeese another racer (who needs the trophy) in. :robot

HONKER24
9th September 2009, 11:27 PM
I'll add you guys and try to set something up between this forum and another I frequent at about 9:30PM EST.

For those who replied, keep an eye out for a friend invite in a bit.

robanddee
9th September 2009, 11:46 PM
Finally got it last night! Thanks to all those who helped out - especially those of you who already had the trophy (Amplificated, K-MIZER).
Shame you weren't around Deathseeker_NZ :(
Willing to help out others when I can.

HONKER24
10th September 2009, 01:06 AM
Friends list invites were sent out!

abukii
10th September 2009, 02:42 AM
Sorry I couldnt make it. I was wipEd out...been writing for a solid 12 hours. If anyone needs help with the BB Trophy, I'll be around Thursday.
Btw, I am on EST (GMT -5).