PDA

View Full Version : "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

timbo007up
20th April 2009, 07:26 PM
Sorry to hear that komatos, I appreciate it that you want to help.. but it is to late indeed, we have to go too work the next day, and when im going to sleep that late im not much of an employee that day.

Greets Timbo007up

KIGO1987
21st April 2009, 01:47 AM
Right. Ill organise one of these Blinge Brigades this weekend. If any of you's want the Blinge Brigade trophy, i MIGHT be organising one later on in the week, ill keep you posted. Most likely it'll be friday arvo.

Drizzit
21st April 2009, 09:02 AM
I was hoping that it is possible to do this on e.g. wednesday at 9 p.m. UTC+2 ?
Im dying to get this trophy, but i cannot play in the weekends... To bad...

So im trying to get this event at wednesday, if it fails ill try thursday.
But for now:

Wednesday 22th 9 p.m. UTC+2
Racers:
timbo007up
xylor

You can count me in! :)
PSN-ID: Drizzit42

KIGO1987
21st April 2009, 10:15 AM
What the **** is UTC?? I might be able to join in Wednesday arvo, givin that it is not sometime in the early hours of Thursday morning here.

timbo007up
21st April 2009, 05:22 PM
UTC is the same as GMT. There have to be a site what gives the timezone for you. In australia it should be like UTC +10 so ur 8 hours later than here wich means it is in the early morning for you.

p.s. Drizzit42 ur added, only 5 more :( invite everybody u know which has the skin :)

Vartazian
21st April 2009, 08:51 PM
Im still hosting the North American Bling Brigade as well which currently has FOUR members.

Hit me up with a PM or ingame message and ill add you to the list.

komatos
21st April 2009, 10:17 PM
Vartazian--

British Columbia is like 3 hours behind EasternDT (it's Western Time, right)? What date(s) & time were you looking at? I'll do my best to make it. I tend to stay up a little late (even though I shouldn't), so even a 11 p.m. - 1 a.m. EDT would be doable for me if you guys needed an 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. WDT.

Moriarty79
22nd April 2009, 05:46 AM
Hi, i'm new member... i read the 'brigade' for the week-end. I can connect only at week-end (i'm not at home all the week!).
I will be connect from friday night to sunday afternoon...
I'm Moriarty79 in PSN.
Bye
:;

KIGO1987
22nd April 2009, 11:19 AM
K. What time is this BB going to be on today?

timbo007up
22nd April 2009, 12:17 PM
9 p.m. (21:00) UTC+2 is the time that the event will take place this evening (EU server).
Can i count you in Kigo and Komatos ?
Im sorry its hard to find out what time you are, because of al different names and so on....
if you 2 are in, i only need one more... maybe i have 2 more people in it, but thats still uncertain.

Greetings timbo007up

mic-dk
22nd April 2009, 01:20 PM
Allright, I'm in for tonight. I'm in UTC+1 (I think...)

komatos
22nd April 2009, 04:08 PM
Timbo007up--

I'm in UTC-5, so I'm 7 hours behind. Earliest I can possibly login is 6 p.m. when I get home from work. It'll be 1 a.m. where you're at. If you still don't have it by then and you're still online, lemme know and I'll jump in. As a matter of course, I always use the Bling skin on whatever ship I'm piloting (offline or online), usually the Piranha, so if you ever see me in a room online I'm always ready to help.

What you might want to do is get as many as you can from your friends list that you know have the Bling skins on at the designed time. Then, if you're lucky like I was, the random 1 or 2 players that login will also have earned the Bling skin. Just ask them if they have it (tell them you're going for the Bling Brigade trophy), and if they do most likely they'll switch to the skin and be willing to help. That's how I got mine earlier last week. We only had 6 of us IIRC. It took a few races, but we finally got the last couple players in the room who had earned the skins and were kind enough to switch over so me and another member could earn the trophy.

Biggest point to remember: everyone has to finish the race with those skins on. Having a slower speed class (Venom, Flash) with no weapons on can help with people who bounce around in Phantom speed. :D

timbo007up
22nd April 2009, 06:58 PM
event is starting now. EU server.

komatos
22nd April 2009, 07:46 PM
Darn. I tried to meet you at around 2:05 p.m. my time, which would've been around 9:05 p.m. your time. I ran home during lunch from work (was doing other errands), and hoped to see you online to help. Waited about 15 minutes (until 2:20/9:20), didn't see you online. Sent you a friend invite via PS3's friends list so I can see when you're online again in case you don't get it today.

Compared trophies in WipeoutHD with you. It looks like all you need is the Bling Brigade to get Transcendance. Hate to see that being the only small thing stopping you. I'll peek in tonight when I get home from work at 6 p.m./1 a.m. to see if you've gotten it yet and/or are still online. Good luck.

timbo007up
22nd April 2009, 07:52 PM
Thanks yo the advice u gave me, i have the trophy now :)
if you want some help with people to get the trophy, im willing to come if im available, and really thanks for helping me out.

And i got Transcendance. :D finaly after so many hours of playing.... darnit this was the hardest trophy to get haha :)

Drizzit
22nd April 2009, 08:00 PM
wow! congratulations ^^

I've still got a long way ahead of me till I get the tanscendance trophy ^^
currently I'm trying to get airbreaker....but the farthest I got was zone 43 :((

komatos
22nd April 2009, 08:08 PM
That's what I was trying for last night (Airbraker). Got to Zone 34 first time and Zone 36 on the second try on Anulpha Pass. I can see spending a few dedicated hours and earning the trophy. Last night was the first time I saw the Zen color scheme for Zone mode. I still think Rapier and Sub Phantom are the coolest.

Congrats on getting the Bling Brigade and Transcendance trophies timbo007up. Guess I won't need to look for you online later. Feel free to add me as a friend on the PS3 friends list if you still want. I'm often up all crazy hours of the day and night, so we might meet online for a friendly race or tournament one of these days. :D

INVINICIBLE
22nd April 2009, 08:47 PM
add my psn INVINICIBLE...i need tht bling trophy

stoneygate
24th April 2009, 02:01 PM
Having tried to earn the BB trophy "the proper way" by entering as many 8-player races as possible, that has failed so I've signed up to beg for a spot in the next organized Bling Brigade please.

Many thanks, "stoneygate"

Moriarty79
25th April 2009, 09:27 AM
Tomorrow at 12:00 GMT +2 (midday) or after F1?
There will be someone?

Moriarty79
30th April 2009, 06:07 AM
There will be volunteers for this weekend?

GreenPhazon
2nd May 2009, 10:29 AM
I'm ready for a Bling brigade race now. It's glorious to see every campaign cell filled :lol

komatos
2nd May 2009, 05:42 PM
I'll see if I can catch you guys on later tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm UT-5, so it'll probably be too late for Moriarty79, since Italy's about 7 hours ahead of me and I won't be home from work until 6 p.m. my time. I'll also try tomorrow morning before I go to work (1-5 p.m.).

Moriarty79: you already befriend me last week on the PS3 network, so if I see you online tonight or tomorrow I'll join the game you're in and try to drag a couple of the other guys that are online on my friends' list from here who helped me get the BB trophy a couple weeks ago to get into the game.

xtriko
2nd May 2009, 08:03 PM
any volunteers for now?

Moriarty79
3rd May 2009, 07:12 AM
I'm on line now!

Uridium
9th May 2009, 02:36 AM
Just got my skins. Add me I am up for it :)

xxShivenxx
9th May 2009, 10:51 AM
I'm currently after this trophy, had chrome skins for a while but worked on other trophies :p

Add me, i'm around 5 days out of 7, i can get on any time (day or night, although if its the latter i think i'll probably have one race to get the trophy and go back to sleep :P)

I'm in australia, currently GMT+10. Add me to PSN xxShivenxx.

Hope to hear soon :)

UnluckyForSome
9th May 2009, 11:01 AM
Add me im on lots and I've got the Chrome Skins... I also have contacts to invite but only about 4 so lets all add each other!

blackwiggle
10th May 2009, 04:36 AM
Uridium what is your timezone difference from GMT?
xxShivenxx you are the same timezone as me so that's easy enough to sort.
UnluckyForSome - I don't even know where you are located [you can update this info so it shows by clicking on user CP at the top of the page],can you tell me so I can help you guys get this trophy.

The other Australian / New Zealand people can be contacted at the Aus/Nz Playstation forum -Online meetings -wipeout Bling Brigade thread.
http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=bANZ_PS3_Community_events&message.id=1433&jump=true#M1433

I have received messages from 6 other people all wanting to get this trophy.
2 in the UK GMT O [ blondie-999 and fluffy-78 ]
4 all together including xxShivenxx in Australia GMT +10 [lord-ropinton , BF-36 , xxShivenxx , GTR34mb]
1 in New Zealand GMT +8 [ kiwiatlarge]
1 Uridium - USA GMT -4?.
1 UnluckyForSome -? -GMT ?

My friends list is maxed out so I can't add any more that's why I'm posting the others PSNID's ,I've got kiwiatlarge and blondie-999 on friends list so I can message them.

If you guys can post in this thread when it's good for you I'l try to organise it so you can all get it at the same time.

ALERT: I went through my friends list and have alerted at least 25 people that are eligible for this trophy and yet do not have it to message me back if they want to do a mass Bling Trophy GG.
Lets get this Muther out of the way once and for all

UnluckyForSome
10th May 2009, 09:31 AM
lol, i'm in the UK GMT 0000... im good any day after 4pm... anybody add me

UnluckyForSome
10th May 2009, 09:52 AM
cannot add blondie or fluffy their psn names correct?

kiwiatlarge
10th May 2009, 09:55 AM
As bw knows, I've been keen to get this for a week or so now. I missed a lot of organised events when the game was new last year, as I admitadly have never been able to beat the final couple of tickets until the difficulty patch a couple of months ago..

So I'm really keen to get this done, and are happy to sit in to make the numbers for others once I have it... Although I'm not very good, I'm finding online fun... I like many others got fed up with the lobby issues when the game was released which seem to be now fixed..

UnluckyForSome
10th May 2009, 09:56 AM
Uridium does not have the campaign legend trophy so wont have the chrome skins.. and cannot add either of the 2 UK players.. theyre names must be wrong?

UnluckyForSome
10th May 2009, 10:01 AM
blackwiggle - could you start a PSN CHAT ROOM on the playstation 3, call it bling bregade getters official or somthing, invite everybody you know that can help into it, i'll do the same, then tell thos epoeple that come in to invite everyone they know that can help into it. With any luck we'll have a chat room thats constantly got at least 3 or 4 people in it (provided people join when theyre looking to get the trophy... (this could also help us organise, so create the chat room and invite EVERYONE!) add me if u want to be invited into the Bling Bregade chat room, my ID is "UnluckyForSome"

blackwiggle
10th May 2009, 10:49 AM
I just went through my friends list and looked at everybodies trophy count[Quite a chore]
I have alerted approx 25+ people [on top of the ones listed previously] that are suitable candidates for this trophy that have not yet got it.

Please wait until tomorrow until I get at least 20+ people from different time zones and we will sort it out.

Far easier if each time zone has 8+ people that get together to get BB trophy.
I will list each PSNIS's as I get conformation.

2 added Uridium has completed Meltdown:= Chrome skin,you don't need to complete Campaign legend to get CHROME

1 New Zealand -kiwiatlarge GMT +8

4 Australia - BF-36 , xxShivenxx , GTR34mh,Spooksniper GMT +10

2 USA - Uridium ,DEFUNDAMENTALZ GMT - 4

4 UK - blondie_999 , fluffy_78 ,UnluckyForSome ,lord-ropinton GMT 0

blackwiggle
10th May 2009, 11:36 AM
Here are a list of HD racers that have the the ability [Chrome skins] that have NOT YET got got the Bling Brigade Trophy.
I have messaged then and they should know the situation.

If they are on your friends list pester them to get their s)(it together so we can have a MASS Bling Brigade Trophy GG.

All are PSNID's as take from my friends list [ so they can bitch to me personally] ...a little bit of prodding never hurt anybody.

1] rivit [UK so GMT 0]
2]klax75 [mate what's doing here?]USA GMT -4
3]zygle
4]wookie501 [hello zone]
5]AJ-3 [Could be AJ_3]
6]SpaceMunky
7]JaceMc
8]Tony--T [Could be Tony__T]AUS GMT +10
9]superpj1
10]THE-BURN-66 [Could be THE_BURN_66]
11]UnHappyKillmore [AUS GMT +10}
12]volpone [ GMT -8] where the hell that is I don't know Russia I expect
13]robbobaggins
14]Tezasaurus

kiwiatlarge
11th May 2009, 04:32 AM
Just a tiny correction... my aussie mate and kz2 clan buddy is GTR34mh

xxShivenxx
11th May 2009, 10:28 AM
anyone around at the moment, bling brigade attempt currently on wipeout, message me / kiwiatlarge. 4 people currently =]

kiwiatlarge
11th May 2009, 11:16 AM
cut and pasted from PSF

Well... we managed some races tonight... my plan is that if i say i will commit to these times on these nights... then at some point in the next couple of weeks we will get it.. lol... but that's ok... I didn't expect with the notice given today we would have the numbers...

Anyway, on my list at present I have the following who are trying to get it..

myself
GTR34mh
BF-36
xxShivenxx
Spooksniper

I still haven't had a reply to my friend invite from lord-ropinton

At the moment I have also had on several occasions willing to give a hand (to which I am utmostly grateful for )

WhiteyNZ
Windslot
and Blackwiggle of course,

so... if anyone else has the skin and wants the trophy, or just wants to help out... just let me know ... I'm running the races from invite only so that no-one else jumps in, so you don't need to be on my friends list... I just need to know your PSNID, but it makes holding a chatroom easier... plus I can see if you are actually online and in game...

Apologies also to those who weren't there but got a huge long chatroom convo tonight (mostly from myself)... I thought it would be easier to invite 7 people to one chatroom and try and get it to work, then to send out 100 different PMs via the PS3...

Next race : Tomorrow - Tues night 10:30pm NZ/8:30pm Sydney time...

Wipeout forums footnote :P : apologies to any euros and americans about the time, but I'm trying to get something that will work for the australians I play with and myself.. don't forget if are trying to co-ordinate in with me/us that we are a day/half a day ahead of you depending on what continent you are on..

stoneygate
11th May 2009, 11:58 AM
@Kiwiatlarge

I'd like to take part in the 10.30pm NZ (8.30am UK) Bling Brigade races and have silver skins ready. Please look out for "stoneygate". Thanks in advance.

TwIsTeD
11th May 2009, 01:03 PM
hey ppl add me for this trophy:P

Spece2goin
11th May 2009, 04:03 PM
i'm in too,
got legend trophy, so i unlocked chrome skins last week.

GreenPhazon
11th May 2009, 09:12 PM
Due to exams and whatnot, I probably won't be online to next week at the least.

kiwiatlarge
11th May 2009, 09:44 PM
@Kiwiatlarge

I'd like to take part in the 10.30pm NZ (8.30am UK) Bling Brigade races and have silver skins ready. Please look out for "stoneygate". Thanks in advance.

Will do... :) ... I thought we were only 11 hours apart?

ie: it is now 9:40am in NZ, and 10:40pm in London....

I'd like to race again tonight and tomorrow night.... and I'll keep committing to each mon tues wed until I get it at least :P

UnluckyForSome
11th May 2009, 09:46 PM
add me "UnluckyForSome" GMT 0000 i live i the UK

stoneygate
11th May 2009, 10:01 PM
@ kiwiatlarge

Ahh, must be day light saving time etc. Okay, I'll be around after 9.00 am UK time ready & waiting...

stoneygate
11th May 2009, 10:14 PM
My maths is crap! 22.30 NZ is 11.30 UK, either way I'll be there looking out for you.

kiwiatlarge
11th May 2009, 11:07 PM
My maths is crap! 22.30 NZ is 11.30 UK, either way I'll be there looking out for you.

Yeah, my first ever childhood girlfriend lives in London... and we have chatted on the phone when it was 12 hours apart... but now since daylight savings ended in NZ it has shifted an hour, and I always have to think which way the hour moves.. lol..

blackwiggle
11th May 2009, 11:17 PM
I'll have a look at what's happening [My modem decided to play up so I haven't been online or been able to view what's happening here,expecting a mountain of messages on the PS3]
Once I've read the all I can sort it all out and post back here and at the Aus/Nz Playstation forum

blackwiggle
12th May 2009, 01:11 AM
OK GUYS

Here is a list for those in the UK - FRANCE -ITALY that want to get this trophy that have either posted here or have replied to a message from me.

PLEASE make sure each and ALL of these people are added to your friends list so that nobody misses out.[it's a huge PITA to sort this as you can probably understand so this is your best shot at it],so MESSAGE each other to confirm the time.
You can organize a time that best suits you all to run this thing,so I'll leave you to it.

rivit -UK [Zone member]
blondie_999 - UK
fluffy_79 -UK
AJ-3 - UK
Minority79 - Italy [Zone member]
Spece2goin - France [Zone member]
stonygate - UK [Zone member]
robbobaggins - UK
UnluckyForSome - UK [Zone member]
lord-ropinton - UK

Moriarty79
12th May 2009, 06:15 AM
OK, thank you for the list.
For me it's ok for the week end, it's better sunday...
I return at home saturday and then i will add that people at my friend list.
Bye
;)

blackwiggle
12th May 2009, 06:32 AM
HOLD THIS BLING BRIGADE on the weekend.

Decide amongst yourselves WHO WILL BE THE HOST.[Very Important]have FRIENDS ONLY filter applied when you are running it.

Decide on a mutual time.

Once all that is decided OPEN A CHAT ROOM

And for god's sake remember to have CHROME SKINS ON BEFORE YOU ENTER THE ROOM.[go into racebox ,pick anything till you get to craft selection,swap skins,exit out and that craft/skin will be the one that appears when you race online.]
You might want to message that to those who are on the list that are not zone members.

Sch@dows
12th May 2009, 09:51 AM
Hi guys.

Since I can't find a race with 8 people using the chrome skin, I decided to try joining you. So if you organize another session this week (tonight session seems already full), please PM me ^_~

PSN Id: Schumi_77 (France - GMT+2 because of DST)

kiwiatlarge
12th May 2009, 11:26 AM
Well, after all that, I couldn't even connect to the server... I kept getting a connection error... but it sounds like there were enough people between the ones I had organised, and blackwiggle had organised to get some of them the trophy...

I'm going to try at the same time tomorrow night.. but I have to say after 3 failed attempts in less than a week I'm feeling right pissed off about the whole thing really...

Thanks again to blackwiggle for all the work you continue to put in to helping everyone out.. and thanks to my online friends who have helped me try to get it the last week, even though they already have it...

stoneygate
12th May 2009, 12:20 PM
I'll be available for another attempt tomorrow, kiwiatlarge, as I was the 9th person and couldn't get into the race!

Thanks to blackwiggle for trying to get another one going though, but not enough people available.

Spece2goin
12th May 2009, 01:10 PM
well, i'm not here that week end, but maybe my brother could handle a race at my place to get the trophy, or at least, to let you obtain it
i'll ask him to connect to my account and accept friends, we'll see later in the week.

Thanks guys, Thanks Blackwiggle.

blackwiggle
12th May 2009, 01:14 PM
As far as I can tell 4 definitely got BB trophy possible 6 in tonight's debacle.

It doesn't matter how hard you try to organize a BB trophy GG something ALWAYS goes wrong.

That's why I have posted the PSNID's of those in the EURO time zone to sort it out themselves.

You can Scratch blondie_999 from that list,she got the trophy tonight and didn't have the decency to stick around to make sure all others got it.
A very angry message was sent by me about this as well as 2 others that did the same thing.

WARNING:Think of the other people that are trying to get this trophy,it is considered EXTREMELY RUDE to leave a BB room WITHOUT checking that ALL in that room have achieved the trophy.

If you Knew the amount of hours I have put in to help you people get this Fu(king trophy you would realize how pissed off I get when people take it for granted, and don't help each other out.

The "Let's be Friends" is written in the way the wipeoutzone is a community.

It is not a "if" nor a "but' it is SO

If you can't respect this philosophy you don't belong here.

UnluckyForSome
12th May 2009, 01:27 PM
OK GUYS

Here is a list for those in the UK - FRANCE -ITALY that want to get this trophy that have either posted here or have replied to a message from me.

PLEASE make sure each and ALL of these people are added to your friends list so that nobody misses out.[it's a huge PITA to sort this as you can probably understand so this is your best shot at it],so MESSAGE each other to confirm the time.
You can organize a time that best suits you all to run this thing,so I'll leave you to it.

rivit -UK [Zone member]
blondie_999 - UK
fluffy_79 -UK
AJ-3 - UK
Minority79 - Italy [Zone member]
Spece2goin - France [Zone member]
robbobaggins - UK
UnluckyForSome - UK [Zone member]
lord-ropinton - UK

was only able to add 2 of those.. are the names correct?

Sch@dows
12th May 2009, 01:41 PM
was only able to add 2 of those.. are the names correct?If you're goin to hold the event in the evening or this week end, count me in ^_~

PSN: Schumi_77

stoneygate
12th May 2009, 01:42 PM

Actually spelt "stoneygate", please add me, unluckyforsome. Thanks.

xxShivenxx
12th May 2009, 01:43 PM
rivit -UK [Zone member] - ?
blondie_999 - UK - don't bother, got trophy and ditched.
fluffy_79 -UK - got trophy and ditched.
AJ-3 - UK - could be AJ_3
Minority79 - Italy [Zone member] - correct
Spece2goin - France [Zone member] - correct
stonygate - UK [Zone member] - correct
robbobaggins - UK - ?
UnluckyForSome - UK [Zone member] - correct
lord-ropinton - UK - name correct

I realise i don't know them all, but the ones i've marked are correct.

I was one of those to get the trophy tonight, it was disgusting to see so many people leave the instant they got the trophy, instead of hanging around for a maximum of 5 minutes to allow Stonygate and Kiwi (if kiwi managed to get online :P) get the trophy.

That was just... not cool.

Big thanks to blackwiggle and kiwiatlarge for organising it the best they could. I honestly don't see how without people like you this trophy ever gets done... it was organised, still a mess, but an organised mess all the same :) i'll be on tommorow night at 8:30 AEST to help you guys get the trophy =3

And just generally procrastinating...

Moriarty79
12th May 2009, 02:39 PM
Moriarty79 - Italy - zone member!!
!!!
:)

blackwiggle
12th May 2009, 02:50 PM
Thanks xxShivenxx at least I know who to count on to do the right thing.

I got excuses of "somebody else want's to enter the room"...err yeah..so what they can wait..has everybody in this room got it ?
NO thought for others.

I've got NO REPLY from two [Plazmafier badge is going to be saved to get on those people,only 1 of 3 badges to get ]

That list is NOT the ones that ran tonight.
A few that are on it did,but a lot didn't.

The vast majority of the EURO list is still applicable so go for it guys.
OOPS Moriaty79 you can blame KIGO for that,he messaged me with the wrong name ,I'll fix it now.

NEW UPDATED EURO LIST

rivit -UK [Zone member]
AJ_3 - UK - could be AJ_3 [Is AJ_3 checked and correct]
Moriarty79 - Italy [Zone member] - correct [ please check as incorrect spelling of name given previously and sorted again as been pointed out to me from below]DOH!
stoneygate - UK [Zone member] - [Spelling corrected] correct
robbobaggins - UK - ?

Moriarty79
12th May 2009, 03:35 PM
:naughty

Moriarty79

:lol

KIGO1987
12th May 2009, 04:18 PM
OMFG for for ****sake

Im on online now, ill be online for about another 2more hours.

If your on, send me a message on the PSN now. And i can get you the BB trophy now.

Dont keep me waiting im in a shitty mood as it is.

blackwiggle
12th May 2009, 04:36 PM
NEW UPDATED EURO LIST

rivit -UK [Zone member]
AJ_3 - UK - could be AJ_3 [Is AJ_3 checked and correct]
Moriarty79 - Italy [Zone member] - correct [ please check as incorrect spelling of name given previously and sorted again as been pointed out to me from below]DOH!
stoneygate - UK [Zone member] - [Spelling corrected] correct
robbobaggins - UK - ?

This is with Sherlock Holmes nemesis spelt correctly this time ,finally:lol

kiwiatlarge
12th May 2009, 10:06 PM
Cheers xxShivenxx , when I clear out my friends list once all the Bling Brigade racing is over, I'll make sure I leave you there... lol...

In all seriousness, I didn't think my list was that full until I started adding names for this trophy.. even had to delete a couple of alt accounts who haven't been on for months.. so no offense, but I will cut off some of the names I've added in a few days times, or a couple of weeks, depending on how much help I can be for others for this trophy.. ;)

Just to clarify, the only thing I'm brassed off about is my bad luck with the network error.. for some reason every thing else I could test at my home was fine... I was even writing in the chat while you guys were racing, and tried rebooting my network devices to no avail... I'd only just come off some online Resistance 2 as well... so I'm a bit confused by it... and it wasn't an NZ thing, because all the NZ guys managed to race, and my mate Whitey even stopped his Zone races to see whether he could get on..

Stoney is the one I feel sorry for.. didn't get it because he missed the first cut of 8... If I hadn't have been quite so confused by the whole thing from the sidelines I'd have asked nicely a couple of my non-racing friends with the trophy if they could have helped.. We'll get there mate, worst comes to worst I know there is a number of Wipeout latecomers amongst the PSF, some of who I chat to a lot, who will be looking for the trophy in the near future.... especially now that the game has had the difficulty patched.

Sch@dows
12th May 2009, 10:18 PM
Yep, I tried to add you after you send me a message, but I was said that your friends list was already full n_n

kiwiatlarge
13th May 2009, 08:36 AM
Well sadly it appears my account has the "Can't connect to server" bug.. my other accounts work fine. So unless a patch comes out to fix this, my online Wipeout days could be over.. :(

And no, I won't be racing under an alt account unless we at the AUS/NZ PSF get the tournament bug, and then I may join in with an alt account.. lol..

The only thing I can put it down to is adding several new accounts, and maxing my list out...

How ironic really... that the only reason I added these accounts was to get one trophy, and in the process hopefully help a few others do the same... and it has stopped me going online.. :brickwall

Sch@dows
13th May 2009, 08:44 AM
what is the maximum number of "freinds" authorized ?

kiwiatlarge
13th May 2009, 09:24 AM
NEWSFLASH....

After culling a dozen or so people my profile now connects!!

Unfortunately around half of those were from the group of Wipeout IDs I added....

Sooooo.... I'm going to hop on at 10:30 and see if I can scrape the numbers....

If I have culled you (because I couldn't race you anyway), or you aren't on my list... I'd be grateful if you are willing to help, to message me (or blackwiggle if he is on and around) and that way I can at least add you to the filtered race via psnid

stoneygate
13th May 2009, 09:52 AM
@kiwiatlarge

I can't make it today but hope you can get your BB trophy after the problems you had yesterday. I'll have to try again with the Euro crowd which blackwiggle has listed.

KIGO1987
13th May 2009, 10:09 AM
If you guys see me online, ask me to help out, ill invite some other WZ members who are online to join too to get the Blinge Brigade.

Im on now for a little while.

Sch@dows
13th May 2009, 11:12 AM
So, who in charge of the european event and when will it start ? Moriarty79 ? UnluckyForSome ? stoneygate ?
(I know i'm not in the 8 listed above but if some of them couldn't make it ... i will gladly take their spot n_n)

stoneygate
13th May 2009, 02:28 PM
Okay, I'll put my hand up and help to organise a Euro BB session.

[Worldwide invited but obviously close time zones help]

The current list kindly created by our friends "down under" has been amended and is as follows;

1 rivit -UK
2 AJ-3 - UK
3 Moriarty79 - Italy
4 Spece2goin - France
5 stoneygate - UK
6 robbobaggins - UK
7 UnluckyForSome - UK
8 lord-ropinton - UK
9 Schumi_77 - France

Post back or PM me with confirmation of spelling (including where upper or lower case) and suggestions for when this can happen. I'd imagine a weekend is better.

Thanks to Kiwiatlarge and others I understand the PS3 chat system better now so I can get a chat room going at the time with invites.

Lets get this **** weirdo trophy done and out of the way - and please allocate enough time to ensure everyone present gets their turn.

Sch@dows
13th May 2009, 03:39 PM
MP sent.

The French name for this trophy has been mis-translated, because "Brigade Aveugle" means "Blind Brigade".

Moriarty79
13th May 2009, 04:07 PM
It's ok for this week end.
From saturday evening to sunday evening.
The best time for me is near sunday at midday.
Bye
;)

Spece2goin
13th May 2009, 04:10 PM
Go for it Schumi_77 (we do not live far from each other i'm in 77 too), it's not possible for me this week, i'll try it later...

BTW : do you have to finish the race? then first one must wait others... (well i'm no more that slow, but my brother is...)

Sch@dows
13th May 2009, 04:15 PM
Go for it Schumi_77 (we do not live far from each other i'm in 77 too), it's not possible for me this week, i'll try it later...

BTW : do you have to finish the race? then first one must wait others... (well i'm no more that slow, but my brother is...)
Thank you. Count on me to help you next time.

PS : unfortunately, I'm not in 77 anymore but kept the nickname anyway >_<

stoneygate
13th May 2009, 04:42 PM
I agree with Moriarty79, lets aim for this Sunday 17 May at 11am GMT.

Sch@dows
13th May 2009, 05:10 PM
Count me in ^_~

kiwiatlarge
13th May 2009, 10:46 PM
Good luck with event guys... I'm glad to say I finally got it last night. In the end several of my PSF friends rallied around me, plus Shiven came back to race with me, and BlackWiggle and Kigo found a couple of friends to help..

We even rounded the night out with a tournament where one of the extra guys and bw both kicked butt.... lol

It wasn't all plain sailing though.. as for the first two or three individual races somebody didn't have the skin on, so I started the room from scratch and got everyone with silver skins with 6 people from my friends list, and I think the other two from the wipeout forums via bw... so somewhere in there something went wrong, but we worked it out eventually, lol..

So, I can't emphasise enough... it seems so simple, but communication is the key.. with the improvements to the wipeout lobby, and the ps3 chat system it should be a very simple trophy to get (in theory, lol) took me 4 organised nights to get it though, and it was almost humbling that all 7 people took part just for me to get that trophy.

1. Organise a PS3 chatroom, that way everyone can communicate with everyone... Unfortunately the two not on my list weren't in the chat, but someone managed to let the one without the silver skin know and they changed it for the 4th race I think.

2. Make sure everybody knows why they are there, and they need the skins on... again, seems so simple, but both nights I was involved in where there were 8 in the racing there were unsuccessful races because somebody didn't have the right skin.

3. Obviously keep the room to friends only, or invite only... obviously it becomes very difficult if randoms pop in... until such day as you can label rooms "Bling Brigade only" like a FPS game.. You can invite people who aren't on your list, it just makes the communication harder... I'd have readded a couple more to my list, but I didn't want to jinx things, seeing as I got my connectivity back.

4. Keep it to single race only

5. If you have multiple people trying to get the trophy, try and get everyone to agree to the same etiquette... It is annoying for those who couldn't make the first race to miss out, because 4 or 5 people ran after they got the trophy... again, using the chatroom you can organise how many need to drop off, and agree who will do it.

UnluckyForSome
13th May 2009, 10:48 PM
I agree with Moriarty79, lets aim for this Sunday 17 May at 11am GMT.

ill be there. add me cos ill definately be there. ill try and bring some helpers along. spread the word in msgs everyone 11 am sunday gmt 0000!

stoneygate
14th May 2009, 08:12 AM
Right then, we have 4 confirmed for Sunday 17 May 11am UK, 12am France/Italy

1 stoneygate
2 Moriarty79
3 Schumi_77
4 UnluckyForSome

I'll keep updating this list and hope we can get 4 more in the next 3 days...

TwIsTeD
15th May 2009, 08:56 AM
I'm coming also Sunday 11am GMT8)I will reconfirm suturday night

stoneygate
15th May 2009, 09:37 AM
Update for Sunday 17 May at 11am UK, 12am France/Italy

1 stoneygate
2 Moriarty79
3 Schumi_77
4 UnluckyForSome
5 Twisted122

Just 3 spaces left, come on don't be shy, you'll regret it if you don't join in :g

Sch@dows
15th May 2009, 09:44 AM
Update for Sunday 17 May at 11am UK, 12am France/Italy11am GMT stands for 1pm (13:00) in France despite GMT+1 because of the DST (Daylight Saving Time or "Heure d'été" as we call it here).

UnluckyForSome
15th May 2009, 10:24 AM

1 stoneygate
2 Moriarty79
3 Schumi_77
4 UnluckyForSome
5 Twisted122

Just 3 spaces left, come on don't be shy, you'll regret it if you don't join in :g

Any new additions? If you know anybody that wants it the tell them to look at this forum and add one of us... Pleeeease!

stoneygate
15th May 2009, 12:43 PM
11am GMT stands for 1pm (13:00) in France despite GMT+1 because of the DST (Daylight Saving Time or "Heure d'été" as we call it here).

Time differences always leave me confused!, however, I have a friend living in Italy and his time is one hour ahead of UK. I agree with your comments about GMT.

I will be ready for 11am in UK and hope our French & Italian racers will be ready at 12am their time.

Sch@dows
15th May 2009, 02:07 PM
Just to be sure (if you have correctly configure your timezone and dst settings in your user control panel), I send the current post at 4:07PM (16:07) ... French time.

PS : does UK use DST ?

stoneygate
15th May 2009, 02:11 PM
@Schumi_77

I'm replying soon after your posting and my time is 15.11

UK does have DST and matches mainland Europe now, in that the time change occurs at the same time. Many years ago there was a 2-week gap which just made things even worse!

Sch@dows
15th May 2009, 02:15 PM
Ok, it explains my mistake.

So, I'll need to get up early if I dont want to miss the race n_n

stoneygate
15th May 2009, 02:35 PM
Nobody's mistake, but it is confusing.

And whaddya mean you'll have to get up early for 12am :)

Sch@dows
15th May 2009, 02:42 PM
you're right, no need to bother with sleep if it's only for a couple of hours ^_^

stoneygate
15th May 2009, 07:45 PM
Good news!

I found a similar BB request thread at Official EU Playstation Community forum and proposed linking up. 2 more guys have signed up!

1 stoneygate
2 Moriarty79
3 Schumi_77
4 UnluckyForSome
5 Twisted122
6 ChrisC1988
7 murglewood

We've plenty of time to get another so it's looking good...

stoneygate
15th May 2009, 10:27 PM

1 stoneygate
2 Moriarty79
3 Schumi_77
4 UnluckyForSome
5 Twisted122
6 ChrisC1988
7 murglewood
8 K12UDE

We've got 8!

Now we just need to meet up and get this done. I'm a reluctant host but I have a couple of rules;

1 SILVER/CHROME SKINS - you have Campaign Legend? (Gold in every campaign race).

2 Please, please hang around after the race to make sure EVERYONE has the trophy.

It'll be Anulpha Pass, Venom, 3 laps, no weapons and another run-through will just take a few minutes.

Fingers crossed everyone will be there...

Sch@dows
15th May 2009, 10:55 PM
1 SILVER/CHROME SKINS - you have Campaign Legend? (Gold in every campaign race).I think bronze medal everywhere is enough, but I have that trophy so it's ok too.

It'll be Anulpha Pass, Venom, 3 laps, no weapons and another run-through will just take a few minutes.Ok for the track, too bad for the weapon but I will live, but can't we used rapier instead ? I don't want to fall asleep n_n (that was the hardest part in Zico's trophy u_u)

stoneygate
16th May 2009, 08:18 AM
@Sch@dows

I'm just being cautious so that no one gets a DNF - we want everyone to finish the race and get this trophy.

I will open a chat room and invite everyone just before 11am, but in any case I'll create the race, Friends only, and wait for all to join.

See you then!

UnluckyForSome
16th May 2009, 12:31 PM
best see if we can get a couple more just in case of any no-shows... we can do it 2wice easy

eschatonman
16th May 2009, 02:18 PM
Hi all, I've been meaning to get this trophy for a while now, so please feel free to add me... PSN ID: Eschaton-Man

Hope to see you on the track! :)

p.s. First time poster, loooong time lurker. So, hello!

stoneygate
16th May 2009, 02:30 PM
Hi all, I've been meaning to get this trophy for a while now, so please feel free to add me... PSN ID: Eschaton-Man

1 stoneygate
2 Moriarty79
3 Schumi_77
4 UnluckyForSome
5 Twisted122
6 ChrisC1988
7 murglewood
8 K12UDE
9 Eschaton-Man

We now have 9 players who want the trophy, welcome, Eschaton-Man!

This gives us the edge if someone is a no-show. But it means we will have AT LEAST TWO RACES, so once again, please, please hang around after the first one so everyone gets a turn.

Moriarty79
16th May 2009, 04:29 PM
Let's doing 2 races!!!
:))

stoneygate
16th May 2009, 07:19 PM
Update for Sunday 17 May at 11am UK, 12am France/Italy/Poland

1 stoneygate
2 Moriarty79
3 Schumi_77
4 UnluckyForSome
5 Twisted122
6 ChrisC1988
7 murglewood
8 K12UDE
9 Eschaton-Man
10 arcadiush

With 10 racers I feel the weight of responsibility to make this work - lets all play nice, guys :)

UnluckyForSome
17th May 2009, 12:04 AM
10 hours to go... see y'all tommorow... add me

blackwiggle
17th May 2009, 01:18 AM
There is a pretty high chance I will be online then, so if you need some help [somebody not showing up] just message me.

WillKills M
17th May 2009, 03:20 AM
Add me WillKills_M is my PSN name I live in the USA Central Time Zone.

WillKills M
17th May 2009, 09:20 AM
where is everyone? it's almost time!

eschatonman
17th May 2009, 10:32 AM
Bling Brigade! Good stuff guys! :beer

p.s. oops, my conection failed in the post bling tourney...ah well, I needed food anyway.:pizza

UnluckyForSome
17th May 2009, 10:34 AM
yeah that went off without a hitch... good stuff now just AG Assasin, Livery Liberation and Wipeout Disciple to go... Woo

WillKills M
17th May 2009, 10:35 AM
Thanks everyone, even you stoney for arranging this to happen! Now I can go to sleep! ZZZzzzz

stoneygate
17th May 2009, 10:51 AM
Success!

Wow, organising this was not good for my nerves, but everyone that turned up got the trophy. Bronze? 1% of the game? Meh, it should be a lot more for the work involved!

My thanks to all who stayed around after race 1 to help out Wills & Eschato.

My thanks to all that stayed for the short tournament, however, I now know how crap I am against good racers :(

Great timing - my PS3 locked up just after the tournament...phew!

Sch@dows
17th May 2009, 11:06 AM
Thx stoney, I almost fall asleep in venom we all managed to get the trophy (even i if i was afraid when I heard that an opponent was eliminated ... thanks to respawn n_n), but the races at rapier class after that were cool (even if it was also too slow).
Sorry for the big gap I put on sebenco reverse ^_~, but I was working on it for an hour just before the meeting, in order to get the "perfection" trophy.

Bronze? 1% of the game? Meh, it should be a lot more for the work involved!The game trophies are not well though, since you can get the same medal in medium or hard difficulty, or stuff very easy to do give you silver.

Moriarty79
17th May 2009, 12:23 PM
Thanks to everyone for the bling trophy!!
I will be on line when other players will need bling.

Bye!

blackwiggle
17th May 2009, 12:30 PM
Thank god for the wipeoutzone.

Reason being the majority of you would not know that the others existed.

Spece2goin
18th May 2009, 11:06 AM
i might be ok for a session on thursday afternoon or night, till friday afternoon, depending on who can be here.

Those who dont have this trophy, and didnt get it last week end, please show yourself. TY

if there are not enough ppl, i will wait, it's not urgent.

Sch@dows
18th May 2009, 12:04 PM
I'm not sure if I will be available on thursday (long week end ^_^), but if i'm free and you need someone, i will do what I can to help you (i was able to get it last sunday).

GreenPhazon
18th May 2009, 04:17 PM
I should be good for Sunday afternoon, if I'm not, I'm not.

Thegide
18th May 2009, 04:38 PM
I'd love to get in on this. Evenings are best for me. I have some helping hands I can ask as long as we are organized and dedicated.

Bankai
18th May 2009, 07:21 PM
Hey everyone

I'm looking for people who would like to earn Bling Brigade trophy, the best time would at the moment, currently I've got 4 friends who can help, if anyone here want to do this now, please send me a message via PSN.
My PSNid: Bankai_pl

Spece2goin
18th May 2009, 07:54 PM
Well

on the zone, we got atm 4 more players that want that trophy :

Bankai ID : Bankai_pl
Thegide ID : Thegide
GreenPhazin ID : GreenPhazon (UK)
Spece2Goin ID : Spece2goin (FR)

we got to choose a date

GreenPhazin said on sunday,
I am free only thursday afternoon for 24h...

anyone else?

Thegide
18th May 2009, 09:52 PM
My PSN ID is also Thegide FYI.

Sch@dows
19th May 2009, 07:10 AM
Please guys, don't forget to mention PSN id AND your country or at least your timezone (since some of you didn't filled their profile form).
Thanks

Bankai
19th May 2009, 09:30 PM
So I did this trophy with my friends tonight, but I can help You guys, if You'll be missing one guy, PM via PSN, I'll help You. ;)

stoneygate
20th May 2009, 09:01 PM
Well

on the zone, we got atm 4 more players that want that trophy :

Bankai ID : Bankai_pl

we got to choose a date

GreenPhazin said on sunday,
I am free only thursday afternoon for 24h...

anyone else?

You will need to keep adding people until you have more than 8, 10+ is best as some won't be available (ie real life), choose a fixed time and date and get a chat room running before the race.

Someone must decide to be the host.

I have the trophy and will gladly help others if I know when I'm required.

DividedXZero
20th May 2009, 09:14 PM
I will gladly help, i'm usually available daily any time after 5 pm central with the exceptions of weekends (which i'm usually busy so i dont log on)

Moriarty79
21st May 2009, 05:21 AM
I have trophy but decide when you will do it and if you need help tell me.
;)

Spece2goin
21st May 2009, 11:15 AM

helpers :
Bankai : bankai_pl
Moriarty79 : Moriarty79 (It)
DividedXZero : ohh man, fill your forum profile please! (not on week ends)
stoneygate : stoneygate (uk)

well, sunday appears to be the only solution for few of us, and i will try.
I hope more players post here to tell us if they can help us, or need the trophy, and can be here on sunday
i think 11am is nice for uk, so its 12 in france and italy...

Thegide
21st May 2009, 06:25 PM
If you guys are doing it at 11am, count me out. I'm six hours behind you, which puts me doing this at 5am (EST; Canada).

If you'd like to arrange to do this later in the afternoon or evening I can help.

DividedXZero
21st May 2009, 06:38 PM

^^LOL, just added location & PSN (which is the same as my ID)

-I'm just generally rather low key, so i never bothered with the minor details 8)

BrixX
21st May 2009, 07:02 PM
Hey, I´d like to join as well. Still need the Trophy, totally messed up a meeting once.

BrixX ID: EinTyp (GER)

Sunday 11am (which is 12 am in GER) would be okay.

-BrixX:

helpers :

well, sunday appears to be the only solution for few of us, and i will try.
I hope more players post here to tell us if they can help us, or need the trophy, and can be here on sunday
i think 11am is nice for uk, so its 12 in france and italy...

Spece2goin
21st May 2009, 08:58 PM
If you guys are doing it at 11am, count me out. I'm six hours behind you, which puts me doing this at 5am (EST; Canada).

If you'd like to arrange to do this later in the afternoon or evening I can help.

Does anyone mind getting the trophy 4 hours later, on sunday afternoon? later is too late for me. If you people can on saturday, tell it too.

for remind :

Thegide ID : Thegide (Ca) Sunday afternoon (after 4pm GMT)
Spece2Goin ID : Spece2goin (FR) Saturday prefered, Sunday is ok till 5pm.

helpers : tell us your hours please

that means we need more than two more players for this week end. i dont want to cancel it at the last moment if someone can't.

Who will host? FYI : i can't host a game, on any game.

GreenPhazon
21st May 2009, 09:37 PM
No, I don't mind at all. afternoon is better, if anything.

On hosting, I haven't hosted a game since the v1.30 update so I'm not sure how reliable it'd be. I rather be invited into one anyway.

Moriarty79
22nd May 2009, 09:50 AM
Now, for sunday there isn't problem. But you have to tell me at what time!!
Since 8 to 15 there isn't problem, after 15 may...
;)

Spece2goin
22nd May 2009, 10:52 AM
Now, for sunday there isn't problem. But you have to tell me at what time!!
Since 8 to 15 there isn't problem, after 15 may...
;)

15-6=9am, ask to Thegide if he can wake up that early! (for me it's really early!)

Thegide ID : Thegide (Ca) Sunday afternoon (because GMT-6)
GreenPhazin ID : GreenPhazon (UK) Sunday afternoon ok!
Spece2Goin ID : Spece2goin (FR) Sunday is ok till 5pm.

Moriarty79 : Moriarty79 (It) ok for sunday afternoon, before 3pm

2 more needed (at least one, but 2 for safety reason)

others : tell us if OK with sunday afternoon, we got to choose a precise hour too.

stoneygate
22nd May 2009, 03:48 PM
others : tell us if OK with sunday afternoon, we got to choose a precise hour too.

After Monaco F1 for me please, so 3.30-4.00pm UK would be best for me.

jan709
22nd May 2009, 07:02 PM
i cant give any specific times i can be online but if someone is trying for blind brigade and accidentaly sees me online im always ready to help out (and i still need the trophy myself too)
psn id: jan709

baifer
23rd May 2009, 07:58 AM
ok ok ..
New member is here to help u (and me to get this trophy)
i don't now, really, how get it whit u and organization..maybe..
off set!
My ID is : baifer I'm Italian :)
To Mon to Fri after 18 I'm ready
Sat. and Mon. any time or never :hyper

Add me

CiauZ

Spece2goin
23rd May 2009, 11:57 AM
Thegide ID : Thegide (Ca) Sunday afternoon (because GMT-6)
GreenPhazin ID : GreenPhazon (UK) Sunday afternoon ok!
Spece2Goin ID : Spece2goin (FR) Sunday is ok till 5pm.
jan709 ID : jan709 (country?) BE HERE if you want the trophy, and we need you too.

Moriarty79 : Moriarty79 (It) ok for sunday afternoon, before 3pm
stoneygate : stoneygate (uk) sunday afternoon after 3.30-4 pm (we have a problem)

baifer ID : baifer, ok for sunday?

seems we have enough people, but we need jan709 to be here, absolutely, and baifer please tell us if it's ok for sunday.

Then, we got to choose a precise our, around 3pm or 4pm
Moriarty79 an stoneygate please try to be here at the same time cause if baifer is not connected on sunday, we need both of you. Thx.

We need someone to be the host.

(i think i understand you stoneygate)

baifer
23rd May 2009, 03:37 PM
Sunday afternoon it's ok for me!!
I have 2 friends that arre interested to this trophy.. but they aren't registered..! There are many chance?
if u want i write here their ID

CiauZ

stoneygate
23rd May 2009, 08:18 PM
@Spece2goin

To get this BB session organised from my experience you need to do the following;

Tell people that you will be the host.
Add everyone to your friends list.
Set a time which suits everyone.
Remind everyone to wear a silver/chrome skin!
At the arranged time, create a single race for Friends only. Everyone will jump in as soon as they see it, I can assure you.
Once 8 racers are there, start the race.

Sorry mate, but if you don't do it that way you will waste a sunny Sunday afternoon waiting for enough people and get very frustrated :)

Hosting is actually very easy, after all, you get to choose the race!

From my experience you will need 10+ people as some people won't be able to make it.

I wish to help you and others get the trophy, if you have a definite time, I don't mind pausing the F1 Monaco GP for 10 minutes on Sunday afternoon.

Sch@dows
23rd May 2009, 09:52 PM
I will probably be online around 12:00 to 14:00 GMT+1 (FR) since the Formula One GP starts then.

Feel free to send me an invite (some of you already have me in their list) if you need an extra person.

Spece2goin
23rd May 2009, 11:15 PM
Houston, we have a problem.

we don't have enough people to get this trophy tomorrow.

Someone wants to race before the GP, others after, and anotherone is in Canada, and can't wake up too early.

So what should we do?

@stoneygate : thanks for the advice, but for routing reasons (and i can't configure it, it's a sharred connection) i can't host a game. whatever the videogame (PC games too).

Someone else has to do. and i don't know if they are reading the forum at this time.

i'll send them a message. but that doesn't solve the problem of the number of players (under 8 actually)...

BrixX
24th May 2009, 12:20 AM
Hello Guys,

I messed up organizing once. But why dont we do it that way ... I gonna host a game at 18 pm. (GMT+1 (Germany) calculate this to your timezone!!) tomorrow, everyone who would like to join can assist, better then canceling it.

As it seems most people wanna watch the GP, so 18pm. seems to be okay, at least for the guys from Europe and I guess also for our Canadian friend.

If we are short on people, I gonna post here 5 minutes after 18pm. ...

I got confused on the way, so I dont know who wanted to come when ... I just gonna add everyone I see to my Friendslist now. Whoever wants to join post here if you gonna join at 18pm. tomorrow.

-BrixX:

Spece2goin
24th May 2009, 12:25 AM
TY BrixX

i've added all wanted to join us tomorrow, and told them to see the forum.

it seems that only Moriarty79 said "maybe not" after 3pm, so i guess the others are OK

6pm is ok for me, i hope i won't have to leave too soon...

BrixX
24th May 2009, 12:36 AM
Spece2goin, you are on my list already. You send me an invite.

To all others that I have seen so far, I send you an Invite with the Text: "Bling-Meeting". Sorry for that I only sent you this short line, but I dont have a keyboard and it was 9 people to add. I am a lazy bitch. ;)

And we also got someone else who isn´t registered, a guy named Hansen (if you read this, be there), he wants to join as well.

So I hope we are all ready to get this Blinging-Bastard. :)

See you tomorrow.

MEETING: Sunday, May 24th, 18pm GMT+1

Thegide
24th May 2009, 01:34 AM
If you guys are worried about making this work tomorrow, I've been organizing another event for it over on gamefaqs:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=938148&topic=49552746

We are meeting at 8pm GMT+1 (2pm EST). Adde950 is hosting, and there are 11 confirmed (multiple races planned).

I will still be around at 6pm GMT+1 (noon). Spece2goin, send me an invite if we are go for this time tomorrow.

baifer
24th May 2009, 08:53 AM
I follow the tip by stoneygate :rolleyes:
For who this afternoon don't watch the GP there will a chance to get this trophy.. After 3 pm (GTM+1) I'll create host whit 3 people (me and 2 frineds) maybe 4-5 :hyper
Now I add to my friend list this people:
Thegide (Ca)
GreenPhazon (UK)
Spece2goin (FR)
Moriarty79 (It)
stoneygate (uk)

If anyone want get this today contact me :)
My ID is: baifer
I'll create a room for friends only there for u must be in my friend list
I hope this afternoon well done

CiauZ

Spece2goin
24th May 2009, 10:55 AM
Hello Guys,

I messed up organizing once. But why dont we do it that way ... I gonna host a game at 18 pm. (GMT+1 (Germany) calculate this to your timezone!!) tomorrow, everyone who would like to join can assist, better then canceling it.

As it seems most people wanna watch the GP, so 18pm. seems to be okay, at least for the guys from Europe and I guess also for our Canadian friend.

If we are short on people, I gonna post here 5 minutes after 18pm. ...

I got confused on the way, so I dont know who wanted to come when ... I just gonna add everyone I see to my Friendslist now. Whoever wants to join post here if you gonna join at 18pm. tomorrow.

-BrixX:

you know, you have the automatic "wrinting" (don't know how it is in english)

i wrote an little message to the first i added, with 10 words, and then, when i write the 1st letter on a second message, i go to the right, then i pressX and it writes all the words one after another, really fast!

@Baifer : i've added you last night, i'll be connected this afternoon, thanks!

Spece2goin
24th May 2009, 12:27 PM
Got new information :
my TV seems to be taken in hostage for the GP, but i'll try to be connected on the afternoon for Baifer's session.
If i got the trophy (or not), i'll try to be part of BrixX's one (psn : EinTyp that's why i didn't understand what you were talking about, please complete your profile.) at 6pm (= 18) GMT+1.
sorry Thegide, but 8pm is too late.
come with us at 6pm (BrixX's session for remind)

baifer
24th May 2009, 12:53 PM
For me and my 2 italian friends isn't a big issue to start at 3pm or 4pm (GTM+1).. however i'will wait the finish of the GP.. After 20-30 minutes I'll be connected and i have possibility to be prensent for the both session.
Today the trophy will in the hands of a lot of people! (I hope)

CiauZ

baifer
24th May 2009, 01:35 PM
The host is ready. The end of GP is near.. some firends watch o football match -.-..
my tip is to wait 8 people.. at avery time :hyper
For this trphy namely

CiauZ

baifer
24th May 2009, 01:50 PM
The start it's postponed to 5 pm.

BrixX
24th May 2009, 03:55 PM
Hi all,

thanks to baifer and his Session, I got the Bling now. I gonna host from now on, for about 15 minutes if people still need the trophy. :)

-BrixX:

baifer
24th May 2009, 04:09 PM
Trophy taken!
Thank you to all that was there!
I'm open to help someone!

CiauZ

stoneygate
24th May 2009, 04:49 PM
Good, it seems most if not all people got their trophy today. I pulled out after 20 minutes as there didn't seem to be enough people in the room, but it's all worked out - well done.

BrixX
24th May 2009, 05:27 PM
My Session did not get enough people together. Sorry Thegide, I think everybody else got it at baifers Session. Just send me a message over PSN if you need people for your run.

Thanks baifer, and congrats to everybody who got the trophy. :)

Spece2goin
24th May 2009, 07:47 PM
I dont know how but i got it at the same time as BrixX

the problem was for Thegide, who came after. I let him my place on Baifer's session, but lot of people just left after receiving their trophies (and one did not even select chrome skin.) : i think they were Baifer's friends (all italian) and came just for him.
Poor Thegide, we (with the help of stoneygate) tried to get a race for him.

BUT : Baifer wouldnt/couldnt join the chat room, so at a moment, we got 2 sessions (Baifer vs EinTyp who is BrixX) with only 4 players each! that was very bad!

i hope Thegide finally got his trophy on 8pm session.

Now i got it, i'll still help people to obtain it, as i prefer racing with people i know, always taking the chrom skin is nothing...

@Moriarty79 : Thank you for trying, we were only 2, but i had fun racing with you. :)

GreenPhazon
24th May 2009, 08:49 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it today guys. Something came up.

Thegide
25th May 2009, 08:42 AM
No worries guys, I got the trophy yesterday as planned. I signed up for this one more to help out people here, but you guys had no problems getting it done earlier. Thanks all for trying for me, but like I said, it wasn't a big deal since I was already organizing another event for almost a week. We did great too - 11 people signed up and everyone showed.

Anyways, I'm happy for everyone, including myself, that this is done. Now all that's left to focus on is platinum :)

baifer
25th May 2009, 04:07 PM
i couldt join in the chatroom, I don't now why but it wasn't works (maybe I don't now how -_-)
A lot of people yesterday were my friends..luckily, because the guys signed for the session of 3pm weren't online.
I waited 4pm..after 5pm (5 Italians with EinTyp and Spece2goin..)
You should thank.. because u got the trophy :)
Howevere I'm available to help another guy (aka Thegide or another) but this time is up to u to organize the session and host and (it was difficult for me) ^_^

CiauZ

Spece2goin
25th May 2009, 04:25 PM
Oh, Sorry Baifer, i forgot to say thanks in my previous post

Thanks, of course!

but chatting is definetly needed to organise an event
stoneygate told us, there is always someone who forgot his Chrome skin, there were 2 sessions Ã* the same time...
anyway, we all got it, and now it's Greephazon's turn!

Reiverdemon
26th May 2009, 12:56 PM
Any more races being organized for this trophy?
If so, i would like to take part in it.

stoneygate
26th May 2009, 03:20 PM
Any more races being organized for this trophy?
If so, i would like to take part in it.

Your PSN id and country/timezone would help when organising future events.

Reiverdemon
26th May 2009, 03:31 PM
psn: Helbiggetje
timezone: GMT +1

Sch@dows
27th May 2009, 07:54 AM
not so easy to say out loud :dizzy

AmigoJack
27th May 2009, 03:59 PM
Me too.

ID: Thorinx (just as it shows up here on the forums)
Timezone: +0200 (CEST)
Available:
- today or tomorrow
- from wednesday 2009-06-03 again
- monday to thursday always in the evening (17:30 to 23:30)
- friday to sunday whole day

I might bring another one (ID: Flecken-Zwerg)

AmigoJack
2nd June 2009, 07:22 PM
We already have 5 contenders:

Helbiggetje
Thorinx
Flecken-Zwerg
Infinitum86
XindeL

Anybody wants to join? If so, add those as your friends - it would help :)

Reiverdemon
2nd June 2009, 09:30 PM
Not much reactions here for the bling run.
Looks like everybody has this trophy already.

DividedXZero
2nd June 2009, 09:32 PM
Dont forget guys, if you need a filler..just msg me via PSN.
I'm usually on and ready to help (except on weekends).

PSN: DividedXZero

Moriarty79
3rd June 2009, 09:14 AM
If you need help for sunday add me!!

Glaciuscreations
8th June 2009, 09:14 AM
I need this one as well =) im in UK so add me if u want

" glaciuscreations"

cheers

axisone
8th June 2009, 06:33 PM
I'd like to get this trophy too - kinda tired of always putting the chrome skin on in hopes of stubling upon a bling brigade. :|

PSN: axisone

AmigoJack
8th June 2009, 06:56 PM
We're already 9 people:

axisone
glaciuscreations
Moriarty79
DividedXZero
Helbiggetje
Thorinx
Flecken-Zwerg
Infinitum86
XindeL
jameskkelly
We should meet this friday on 19:00 CEST (timezone +02:00). Does everybody agree? Also: please add yourself so we can open up a game for friends only.

Glaciuscreations
8th June 2009, 06:58 PM
awesome il be there so what is this UK time =)

AmigoJack
8th June 2009, 08:05 PM
what is this UK time =)http://www.timezonecheck.com -> hover your place, then watch for a bigger city in one of the boxes. UK (London) is daylight saving, that means +01:00 for now. That means you are one hour behind of me - the race will start at 18:00 for you :)

LECLACK
8th June 2009, 08:22 PM
You have obviously got enough players for this friday but if you are short of numbers for whatever reason then I would welcome the opportunity of getting this trophy so I'll be available. As much as I love the game I don't fancy my chances at getting this by luck. LECLACK

d4onps
8th June 2009, 08:27 PM
I need this trophy too. I'll hover around and maybe you all can squeeze me in a quick game to get it. Thanks!

axisone
9th June 2009, 03:19 AM
1900 CEST is doable for me. This'll be awesome. :)

blackwiggle
9th June 2009, 07:45 AM
You should all be online at that time just in case somebody doesn't show,then if others aren't on your friends list, USE THIS THREAD.

Best practice is to be logged onto the zone,the BB HOST posts that they are about to start the room [10 minutes beforehand is best],then all those that are intending to join post back here to confirm.

HOST then starts chat room.

You can always run more than one event so that all can get it.

Trust me this is the best way to run it,I've seen every possible stuff up that can happen,and there are HEAPS.

Glaciuscreations
9th June 2009, 09:03 AM
http://www.timezonecheck.com -> hover your place, then watch for a bigger city in one of the boxes. UK (London) is daylight saving, that means +01:00 for now. That means you are one hour behind of me - the race will start at 18:00 for you :)

nice mate cheers

im off work at 5.15 work in game company , so i just hope we dont get overtime =D

Someone add me to PSN " Glaciuscreations" so i can get invites im not good with the online invite stuff , cheers

glac

Reiverdemon
9th June 2009, 10:07 AM
Ok i'll add everyone on the list a few posts back, and hope to see all of you on friday for the bling run.

If anyone wants to add me:
psn: Helbiggetje

AmigoJack
9th June 2009, 04:59 PM
You have obviously got enough playersNo - there are always people who don't show up, for various reasons. So just show up. You also forgot to say your PSN-ID.

I'll hover aroundYeah, why not - everybody only needs one race. Name your PSN-ID!

the BB HOST posts that they are about to start the room [10 minutes beforehand is best],then all those that are intending to join post back here to confirm.I'll open up the room with only "friends" being able to join - this also eliminates issues of parallel opened rooms for this reason :)

I'll post "room is up" and then invite all friends I already added. Then everybody should answer with your PSN-ID (otherwise I cannot add more friends and invite them to join the game).

After one race is done, the worst racer should leave the room, so the next one can be invited and join. This is essential! It also means: please simply stay within the race, otherwise we break up and cannot have anymore trophies because we're only 6 or 7 racers only.

im off work at 5.15 work in game companyWhat do you mean by that? 19:00 CEST is 7 o'clock in the evening. Be there or be ² :)

Glaciuscreations
9th June 2009, 05:07 PM
did oyu not say 19:00 Uk time on friday ? cus im off worka t 17,15 so i will be there at 19,00 =) count me in

glac

LECLACK
9th June 2009, 05:23 PM
My PSN ID is "LECLACK"

AmigoJack
9th June 2009, 05:52 PM
did oyu not say 19:00 Uk time on friday ? cus im off worka t 17,15 so i will be there at 19,00 =) count me in
UK (London) is daylight saving, that means +01:00 for now. That means you are one hour behind of me - the race will start at 18:00 for you :)No, I said it right :beer
And now I understand: you will leave work at 17:30 CEST (instead of being off to work). Hrmpf :p

Again: meeting is:
13:00 for NY, Miami
18:00 for UK
19:00 for GER, NL, ITA, FR...
21:00 for Moscow
02:00 for JP (night to saturday)
03:00 for Sydney, Melbourne (night to saturday)

jameskkelly
10th June 2009, 01:14 AM
Hey folks, anyone interested in racing for the trophy later on tonight (Wednesday @ 18.00 UK time)? my PSN username is jameskkelly I'll add a few of you guys from the previous posts and hope for the best. If not see you all Friday

jameskkelly
10th June 2009, 01:25 AM
We're already 9 people:

axisone
glaciuscreations
Moriarty79
DividedXZero
Helbiggetje
Thorinx
Flecken-Zwerg
Infinitum86
XindeL
We should meet this friday on 19:00 CEST (timezone +02:00). Does everybody agree? Also: please add yourself so we can open up a game for friends only.

Make that 10 PSN username, jameskkelly

Glaciuscreations
10th June 2009, 06:48 AM
Hey folks, anyone interested in racing for the trophy later on tonight (Wednesday @ 18.00 UK time)? my PSN username is jameskkelly I'll add a few of you guys from the previous posts and hope for the best. If not see you all Friday

ah damnit wish i could mate ,but my work ends at 18,00 uk time =( work from 9 to 18:00 , so if u cant wait 30 od min i have to do it on friday =)

cheers

jameskkelly
10th June 2009, 12:09 PM
Cool see you Friday then.

Glaciuscreations
10th June 2009, 01:02 PM
will =D il be ther friday rdy to go got friend invite so its all sorted =D

glac

jameskkelly
11th June 2009, 05:21 PM
Strange feeling 4 or 5 people will only turn up outta that list. I've a few pending friend requests and it is a Friday evening. I'll still turn up whatever plans I have that night as it'll only take a few mins to race for the trophy but I can't see all 10 players turning up.

AmigoJack
11th June 2009, 05:42 PM
I'll still turn up whatever plans I have that night as it'll only take a few mins to raceYeah, that's the right thinking :)
There might also be a few people who aren't listed to these forums but who should also show up tomorrow.

I for myself will try to have that room open for 30 minutes. First, because we simply have to wait for 8 people altogether. And second: after we gained our trophy we should remember the other ones pending - so please don't leave immediantly - for further people we still need the room to be full, so only the worst player should leave and all others (at least) race on for 15 minutes.

Glaciuscreations
11th June 2009, 05:45 PM
IL DEFFO be there :D so dont rank me out

19:00 im rdy for action

glac

Father Grigori
11th June 2009, 05:49 PM
Add me too, PSN: Father_Grigori :)

jameskkelly
11th June 2009, 08:25 PM
Will do at some stage tomorrow before 18:00

AmigoJack
12th June 2009, 05:08 PM
Room is open.

Did someone NOT got an invitation?

Glaciuscreations
12th June 2009, 05:18 PM
I got mine thank you SO much so i leave now _right and make room for another ?`

cheers

glac

LECLACK
12th June 2009, 05:22 PM
Thanks ever so much guys!

axisone
12th June 2009, 05:31 PM
T'was a good game, gents. I had thorough fun and I hope to see you guys around sometime. It's 1:30 in the morning over here so I'm hitting the hay.

Father Grigori
12th June 2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks a lot guys, that was flawless! :)
Now plat is almost mine :D See ya online!

AmigoJack
12th June 2009, 06:27 PM
It's 1:30 in the morning over here so I'm hitting the hay.LOL - we really had someone that far away :clap
Thanks also, got my trophy!
If you don't know all hidden trophies yet, go here: http://trophies-ps3.de/psn-spiele/46-wipeout-hd.html

jameskkelly
13th June 2009, 01:23 PM
Thanks everyone, very well organised thought nobody would turn up. Cheers :)

Racsol
17th June 2009, 07:26 PM
Anyone for Bling Brigade? :(

PainAndTears
17th June 2009, 08:33 PM
I'm up for bling brigade, I had 7 people using it, but this 1 guy wouldnt use it. I asked politely but he didn't message me saying if he had the skin or not, and he quit out on me :| but yeah add me up, I live on the East Coast of the USA. Anyone else who needs the trophy please add me and we'll set up a game meet.

xtrem_racer
17th June 2009, 09:46 PM
Im up to, i have recently got the silver skins!, im availabe friday (need to register for fall courses in college :s)

Racsol
18th June 2009, 10:44 AM
Racsol
Oporto_prt
dragao90
cPM_
shin88
PainAndTears
xtrem_racer

Sunday 6 PM, is that ok for you?
People we need to do this...

Spece2goin
18th June 2009, 10:51 AM
Guys, don't forget to tell each others your timezone, and your PSN-IDs or it will fail!

also, be aware you are mixing up US and European players.

xtrem_racer
18th June 2009, 04:09 PM
i think that time is fine for me, cya sunday, my time zone is central time of the US (i think)

Racsol
18th June 2009, 05:39 PM
My timezone is GMT.

PainAndTears
18th June 2009, 05:47 PM
Racsol
Oporto_prt
dragao90
cPM_
shin88
PainAndTears
xtrem_racer

Sunday 6 PM, is that ok for you?
People we need to do this...

I'm not sure what the time difference is from NJ to portugal. I'm eastern time, so It may work out. And because it's father's day, I don't know how much time I'll be spending with my father. lol But I'm sure it will work out. Let's do it!!

Moriarty79
19th June 2009, 05:50 AM
If you need help for sunday add me!
;)

shibobo
20th June 2009, 08:52 PM
I also want the trophy. Please add me to the list. I am in South Africa. Timezone = GMT+2
PSN ID: shibobo

mcgra
20th June 2009, 09:27 PM
still need it as well, I'll be online tomorrow psn: mcgra :hyper

username
21st June 2009, 01:50 AM
Im up for that, i need the trophy myself :)
My PSN tag is 'madwiper', just send me a message over the ps3 bfore the race, as i tend not to use the silver skin often.

Racsol
21st June 2009, 03:15 PM
I added you all already. 6 PM GMT with sliver skin. :)

breadhead
21st June 2009, 03:45 PM
I need this too, am fed up using the silver skin all the time in the hope it will happen on it's own

PSN name is breadhead

Cheers

SalvoStorm
22nd June 2009, 06:31 PM
I'd like to get in on the next race, thanks!

PSN: SalvoStorm
GMT-7, but time of day is not an issue.

sny
22nd June 2009, 07:26 PM
Is there room for one more blinger this Sunday? If so, chalk me up as well, 6:00 GMT sounds fine. :D

PSN ID in the top right corner of this post. :rolleyes:

Handmadelion
23rd June 2009, 03:31 AM
This trophy and I am set for transcendence. If there's any willing bling brigaders, lets do talk.

EuphoricActivity
27th June 2009, 08:57 AM
Hey guys, long time Wipeout player, first time forumer. I'd like to get in on this too. My username is my PSN ID.

Handmadelion
28th June 2009, 04:06 PM
As of right now I am hosting a bling brigade race. I will keep it open for the next half our or until it fills up with the needy or volunteers. I'm hoping to see some of you on there. Good day.

Handmadelion
28th June 2009, 05:16 PM
oh my lawwd is this trophy ever annoying. If it's not people leaving before/after you get a message off to them to let them know what you're doing, then its the race AUTOstarting while you're not even ready off on the keypad screen! And its not just that either. You'd think a microphone would help, a rather EXPENSIVE one at that, but no people say they can't hear me at all. And even if they COULD, the autostart screen cuts me off every 2 seconds when I'm trying to let people know what's going on. Terrible! Terrible trophy to go after!

Reezy
28th June 2009, 05:35 PM
I thought you'd got it already. :(

Handmadelion
28th June 2009, 06:12 PM
Ugh, finally. Thanks to some teamwork. I had two people messaging while I kept delaying the autostart. That **** is ****ing lame.

AmigoJack
29th June 2009, 06:41 PM
Man - this needs organization. It will work the following way:

Add me as buddy (PSN=Thorinx) with the subject "bling trophy" or similar.
I will open up a room on Friday (July 3rd) 19:00 CEST for friends only. This eliminates parallel rooms opening and also avoids unwanted (non-silver) contenders.
Then I'll invite everyone. If you are trying to join the room but get an error then simply wait and try again. This only means we're already full (and racing).
After each race the worst player should leave. The others should stay for at least 15-30 minutes. This way we make sure the room is always crowded so every new contender can get the trophy.
And obviously: choose a silver skin!
If everybody follows these guidelines (or even stays longer than 30 minutes) everybody will be happy. I did it before and it went very well :)

For those of you who never heard of timezones, check http://www.timezonecheck.com and/or see at which of your local time the room will open up:

13:00 for NY, Miami
18:00 for UK
19:00 for GER, NL, ITA, FR...
21:00 for Moscow
01:00 for HK
02:00 for JP (night to saturday)
03:00 for Sydney, Melbourne (night to saturday)
Any questions?

sh1kamaru-
29th June 2009, 10:38 PM
I'll just add another suggestion, haven't seen this up till now :

An irc channel would make this a lot easier too, I think it's rather convenient for organizing things like this (but also for tournaments)

maybe this already exist somewhere, but I haven't found it for now :)

Zach Keene
30th June 2009, 01:19 AM
Man - this needs organization. It will work the following way:

I'm in.

(Says the random n00b with 2 posts...)

sny
30th June 2009, 05:49 AM
Nice initiative, AmigoJack. :)

I'll send a friend request as soon as I get home.

Isirith
1st July 2009, 01:25 PM
Mmm, if anyone fancies it i'm making a game at 7:00pm tonight, bit busy for the next few weeks with work, but send me a friend request & make sure you use a campaign skin!

AmigoJack
2nd July 2009, 06:28 PM
Currently I only have 3 buddies showing up so far :/

EuphoricActivity
sny83
Arcanelore-Z

What about

sh1kamaru-
Zach Keene
...are those your PSN-IDs?
And what about the others - does everyone else got his trophy? Simply add me as buddy - you can catch me also as AmigoJack on IRC Undernet, ICQ, Y!, MSNM and else...

Zach Keene
2nd July 2009, 07:34 PM
What about

sh1kamaru-
Zach Keene
...are those your PSN-IDs?

Yeah, I'm Arcanelore-Z.

EuphoricActivity
3rd July 2009, 09:22 AM
I'll be there. It'll be 3am here, but that'll suit me just fine after a night on the town.

xxShivenxx
3rd July 2009, 10:03 AM
if there's a run going in 'aussie times' i'll help get it- i've already got bling brigade

i lurk around here most days, i'll help anyone doing runs between 4pm and 11pm AEST (gmt + 10).

xxShivenxx

Light
3rd July 2009, 04:36 PM
I'm in need for a bling brigade race and someone to do 50 kills online

add me at Light21M

greetings

AmigoJack
3rd July 2009, 05:01 PM
That didn't work at all - we were 4 pilots only :(
Guess we have to wait for more people and try another date...

If you need me PM me here or wherever.

sny
3rd July 2009, 05:44 PM
'Twas all good, at least I got some online experience under my belt. Here's hoping more will want this trophy in the near future, no need to give up hope just yet. Thanks for the races, though!

Zach Keene
3rd July 2009, 06:14 PM
Yeah, I appreciated the effort.

I can't usually make Fridays at this time, but if you want to try again on a Saturday let me know.

EuphoricActivity
3rd July 2009, 10:19 PM
Sorry guys, got home at 2:30am and my internet was down. I'm free any time this weekend or whenever to try again.

bik3rluke
4th July 2009, 03:22 PM
I'm happy to help. My PSN name is: bik3rluke

If you add me to MSN and let me know, I can pretty much come on whenever: luke@xa0s.com

EuphoricActivity
5th July 2009, 01:18 AM
How many people would be interested in trying to do one sunday 5pm?

sny
5th July 2009, 11:56 AM
I'm here and ready. Only got this trophy, AG Assassin and Zone Zeus to go now...

EDIT: You should add the time zone to avoid any confusion... just noticed you're GMT +10

EuphoricActivity
5th July 2009, 12:56 PM
Ok, I'll add you. I was thinking gmt (I think?) which is my 2am. I'm confusing myself with the timezones. Anyways, let's make it 4pm GMT today (sunday the 5th). Try again!

EuphoricActivity
5th July 2009, 05:26 PM
Right, well I got the time wrong a little, but we still managed to get about 5 campaign skins. Some good racing but! How about we all organise another one. Can anyone do friday?

sny
5th July 2009, 05:46 PM
Oh god, I'm not sure if I should be telling this, but...

The run in which you gave up, there were only silver skin guys... me and AmigoJack got our trophy. :eek

Oh well, since you helped me get it, I'll drop by in the next scheduled run should you need a player. :)

Futurespect
5th July 2009, 06:15 PM
I have two friends from another forum who'd also like Bling. So that might be three of us to join the next meet. Can anyone do a GMT evening?

Handmadelion
5th July 2009, 06:35 PM
You really only need two people to get this trophy. One of you needs to host (so you can spam your start button to keep delaying the race when you get on up to 5-8 players) and the other needs to message all those players that join in quick text messages. "Doing bling brigade" or something. And when they confirm or leave to make way for people that will eventually confirm, the second person messages the host saying "we're good to go" and then he starts it. There's your trophy. Even if someone d/c's, DNF, or leaves. It took me an hour or two, but that doesn't seem so bad for those of you not making any progress.

This is a wonderful organizer, I agree. But you do not "need" it to get your trophy.

AmigoJack
5th July 2009, 07:06 PM
The run in which you gave up, there were only silver skin guys... me and AmigoJack got our trophy. :eekOh rly? I always tried to view the starting grid if everybody gots silver, but I wasn't sure. Didn't recognize that it worked, cos I got my trophy already :p

Anyway, I'll help every day on GMT 16:00 to 21:00, just notify me soon enough, best with any messenger (because I don't have my PS3 everyday online and also don't watch these forums that often).

EuphoricActivity
6th July 2009, 02:40 AM
Oh dear, that's slightly depressing. How could I miss that? Well, if anyone is on tonight I'd love to give it another shot. How's same time (5pm gmt) for some good races and a trophy?

Chobii
6th July 2009, 11:00 AM
I would love to join tonight, to bad i got work untill 8 pm CET (1+ GMT). So if we could schedule for a wee bit later im on! My PSN is the same as my nickname here so feel free to add :).

Tried to get it last night with randoms. The best run everybody had the chromeskin but one left with 2 laps left to go, nearly throwed the PS3 out the windom :P

EDIT: I will add some of you to my buddy list and hope you accept me :D

breadhead
6th July 2009, 02:23 PM
Missed this on Sunday as got caught up watching the Tennis :(

Will maybe be about tonight though (hopefully) PSN: breadhead

Cheers!