3rd January 2009, 12:50 PM
Define "Europe Time". CET? EET? GMT?

Count me in

Lonon 0
At Momen is ---> 14:50 o'clock

Razorbak86
3rd January 2009, 12:51 PM
I'm in.

I'm based near Chicago, so my time zone is GMT-06:00. I assume you guys are referring to GMT+01:00, so you're probably 7 hours ahead of me?

It would be helpful if you could post a specific time zone with reference to GMT to avoid any potential confusion related to daylight savings time or other local variances.

multibodydynamics
3rd January 2009, 02:06 PM
Lonon 0
At Momen is ---> 14:50 o'clock

Okay, so 19:00 GMT time means that I should go online at 20:00 GMT+1.
I need to head downtown now but I will be home at 19:50ish so I should be able to make it. Who is hosting the game?

TheRedChord
3rd January 2009, 02:15 PM
What's up guys....razorbak86 had me check this out. I need the trophy too so just let me know when we're doin' this!

PSN ID: TheRedChord

I've got a few people on my friend's list who need it too...How many people do you guys have or need?

Medo
3rd January 2009, 04:17 PM
What's up guys....razorbak86 had me check this out. I need the trophy too so just let me know when we're doin' this!

PSN ID: TheRedChord

I've got a few people on my friend's list who need it too...How many people do you guys have or need?

we need 4 - 5 gamers

Razorbak86
3rd January 2009, 04:28 PM
Medo, check your private messages.

Medo
3rd January 2009, 04:35 PM
So guys!

I have open a Game.

If anybody want the trophy too, so write me a message with your ID.
than i add you und you can enter my room.

Nocturnal
3rd January 2009, 04:43 PM
PSN id: ***** and I'm logged in.

Medo
3rd January 2009, 04:46 PM
PSN id: NocturnalBeing and I'm logged in.

join the game, my friend.

Razorbak86
3rd January 2009, 04:48 PM
Come on guys, join Medo's game. The room is open now, and we start in about 10 minutes.

Medo
3rd January 2009, 05:15 PM
A big THANKS guys!
See ya!

Razorbak86
3rd January 2009, 06:11 PM
Medo, thanks again for organizing this Bling Brigade run. TheRedChord and I have been trying to get this trophy for weeks now, and today it finally came together!

Thanks also to Norcturnal for participating, and for the helpful tip that finally enabled me to get that stupid Flatland Flyer trophy on Moa Therma! ;-)

Counter_Culture
3rd January 2009, 06:26 PM
Shoot, hope I didn't miss this. TRC and I have been trying for a while!

My PSN is Counter_Culture, hopefully another one of these can start up soon; feel free to add/message me if you'd like to try some time, I'm pretty much up for it whenever.

TheRedChord
3rd January 2009, 09:03 PM
Yep, thanks everybody!
Message me anytime if you need my help. I'd be willing to lend a...ship lol.

0mnipresence
4th January 2009, 12:13 AM
Counter_Culture I missed this run too so I'm still in need of this trophy. I may have one going next Friday with a bunch of people at GameFAQs. Keep an eye on it, just in case it happens there before here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=938148&topic=47448727

0mnipresence
4th January 2009, 06:48 PM
I'm going to start a room in about 4 hours. Please check back here then.

Laeke
4th January 2009, 07:53 PM
I would be happy to join in a Bling Brigade attempt, not today but this week.

However, I have a somewhat frustrating connection: there's like 1 chance out of 2/3 that I might disconnect during the tournament =/

Feel free to message me if needed. I am available in evenings, mostly at 22:15 and beyond (French time, so 21:15 for London people)... Monday I can be there a tad sooner.

0mnipresence
4th January 2009, 10:00 PM
Will be attempting a shot at the trophy here in about 20 minutes. Post your PSN ID if interested.

bik3rluke
5th January 2009, 02:28 AM
Hi guys,

New here -- signed up just for this!

I really want this trophy!

My step-dad and my mate both have the campaign skin, so I'd only need another 5 people to help me out.

Who's willing to help?

PSN: bik3rluke

bik3rluke
5th January 2009, 02:28 PM
Is anyone free tonight at about 9pm? I really wanna get this done!

Zoth-Ommog
5th January 2009, 02:55 PM
I maybe available.. but, 9pm what time? CET? You have no location on your personal data.

bik3rluke
5th January 2009, 03:15 PM
Sorry, I'm from London, so 9pm GMT... But I'm easy, any time from now and 5am GMT really.

Zoth-Ommog
5th January 2009, 03:46 PM
Okay then, i'm pretty positive that i can make it. I'll add you to my list. Hopefully we get 4 peep's more (hint). :)

H3avyM3tal
5th January 2009, 03:54 PM
Reminder:
Whenever I am online (weekends mostly) ask for my help, and I will gladly join :)

bik3rluke
5th January 2009, 04:04 PM
I've got it now.

0mnipresence
6th January 2009, 04:37 AM
Well this Friday I plan on doing it. Friday, January 9th 1:00pm PST (Seattle, WA)

mic-dk
7th January 2009, 10:20 AM
Allright, I'm in. That would be 10pm CET (22:00)(?)

Feel free to add me :P

afatsuoM
8th January 2009, 12:34 PM
Oooh! Count me in please. I still need this trophy. I'll send you guys a friends list requests this evening.

Flakari
8th January 2009, 03:03 PM
I'll definately be there, all I need is this and AG Assassin for Transcendence.

psn: flakari

okam
8th January 2009, 10:02 PM
Hi all, I recently got my bling on and I am looking to join a tournament for the trophy. Looks like there is one planned for friday 9th?

I am online most evenings (CET+1), if I'm not logged into PSN you can usually find me on messenger (handle is in my profile, email or MSN message are both fine). Im also happy to help others who need more people, just look for me online.

PSN handle is "okam--".

* EDIT * Whoah, I just got this in a pickup race o.O I joined hoping to score some kills towards AG Assassin, and in the lobby the host sent me a message asking me to select the silver skin, and blammo! there you go! Anyway, still happy to help those who need it, just add me to friends and/or look for me online.

YouAreFubar
9th January 2009, 04:02 PM
Im looking for some peeps to help me get this last trophy. Ive got a few people ive met on PSN who also need it but can never get anything properly arranged with them.

0mnipresence
9th January 2009, 07:04 PM
Will be starting a run in one hour.

Actually we're just doing it now.

0mnipresence
9th January 2009, 08:03 PM
Last run, need two more.

okam
9th January 2009, 08:15 PM
Your race doesnt show up in my end, I have default filter and its showing other races in US zone but not yours... I see like 10 other races and tournaments though ^^

Flakari
9th January 2009, 08:41 PM
I'll set up a game tomorrow at 11:00 CST.

FrenkyV
10th January 2009, 12:18 PM
There will be a game at 21:00 GMT by georgio002 and me !

Aero-R
10th January 2009, 02:13 PM
Hey guys, I'm new into this forum but I'm happy to see a thread like this. I've obtained the Campaign Skin just 10 minutes ago (only 2 Elite Gold medals needed for the Elite Campaign Legend trophy !!!), so since now I'll race all the days with it to collaborate on the races. I've not the Bling Brigade trophy, so I'll try to join those races you say in order to collaborate & obtain it too.

Is it neccesary to have added anyone to friends?, or I'll be able to join to the online race normally? (I ask that because when creating a race I've seen a friends option, to set it between zero & seven, and I don't know if it's for "reserve" online places on the match for friends only).

Veritatus
10th January 2009, 04:27 PM
Hi, I'm new here as well and would like to get this trophy and help others to do so as well. I have the chrome skin, I'll check back here Later to see if there is enough people ready.

My PSN is Veritatus feel free to add me for the trophy.

okam
10th January 2009, 07:21 PM
I will be online for a while from now on, so just send me a tell/friend invite if you need an extra to fill up the race (I have the trophy).

okam--

Aero-R
10th January 2009, 07:57 PM
I will be online for a while from now on, so just send me a tell/friend invite if you need an extra to fill up the race (I have the trophy).

okam--
The same in my case, I'm online now too.

Veritatus
10th January 2009, 08:00 PM
Me too.

Aero-R
10th January 2009, 08:04 PM
I don't see any match created by georgio002 or FrenkyV. Should we create one?. In this case, we're only 3 now, so we still need 5 pilots with campaign skin u_u

EDIT: OK, FrenkyV created it now, I'm in.

EDIT II: We still need 2 players more or so, anybody? ;_D

okam
10th January 2009, 08:40 PM
The race was abandoned and re-made for whatever reason and we lost some people in the process. We still need 2 more people, look for FrenkyVs name on the list.

(Uhh, incase you didnt know, people cant join *while we are racing*, so just idle in the room so people can join or you are jsut wasting time.)

Aero-R
10th January 2009, 08:43 PM
The race was abandoned and re-made for whatever reason and we lost some people in the process. We still need 2 more people, look for FrenkyVs name on the list
Yes. Because of players without campaign skin I think.

When creating a race there's an option to select number of friends. What does that exactly?, doesn't that make places into the match available only for people added in your PS3 (so players outside this thread couldn't enter)?

okam
10th January 2009, 08:48 PM
Im going back to hacking away at the elite gold medals, let me know if you manage to get something organised going again because waiting for people coming and going and logging on and off is a waste of time.

Veritatus
10th January 2009, 08:48 PM
I have to go now. I will be available for most of tomorrow though so I guess I'll check back here in the morning.

Aero-R
10th January 2009, 08:57 PM
Seems to be this has finished then. There was a time in which we were 7 with campaign skin, but unfortunately there was an EG X with no campaign skin there. I think those disconnections to avoid those users, are the worst thing since then we all lost the match. The best we could do is just finish the race even if there's one without the campaign skin, in order to keep the people united into the same match.

At least from my part, I get lot of errors when trying to re-connect to a host who created a match, then did an exit and created another one. Don't know why, maybe some kind of refresh problem.

okam
10th January 2009, 09:13 PM
CharlieDontSurf2 is hosting a game right now.

FrenkyV
11th January 2009, 11:20 AM
damn it, stil no trophy.

We gotta make a list with a time, so that we have enough players on our own.

Lets say Monday 19:00 GMT. Post if your there :)

Aero-R
11th January 2009, 11:38 AM
Ouch, I can't. Weekends are easier to do it I guess. What do you think about do one today?. okam-- and me (Aero-R) will be two PSN IDs possible I think. Maybe CharlieDontSurf2, Veritatus (as he said he could be here some hours today), JJPAP and Georgio002 could help too, and if you enter FrenkyV, then we're 7. It's only a possibility but I think we could do it. The trick is in not exit the race even if there's a foreign pilot without campaign skin, because then we'll lost all the host and the orientation.

Zoth-Ommog
11th January 2009, 11:48 AM
I'll be able to help if you plan to do this today.

Aero-R
11th January 2009, 11:54 AM
I'll be able to help if you plan to do this today.
Thanks man !

So we're almost the 8 ones needed. I shouldn't create the match since my DSL is not quite faster (the price of living on an island in the Atlantic Ocean), so anybody should create it. Let's see if people left here a message in order to count how many of us will be there if done today. I've asked to the 6 of them (okam--, CharlieDontSurf2, Veritatus, JJPAP, Georgio002 and FrenkyV) through Playstation 3 messages today, to take a look at this thread and tell others too, I hope they sign up soon to see it.

Veritatus
11th January 2009, 12:06 PM
I should be able to make it today, what kind of time were you thinking of?

Aero-R
11th January 2009, 12:07 PM
I'll be the whole day here, so from my part there are no limits. I'm on GMT exact time region.

FrenkyV
11th January 2009, 12:37 PM
i can do it today to, if there are enough people.

but on another forum i said tomorrow at 21:00 GMT

But it doenst matter for me. So if we can get 8 people here today im in, i will check this thread from time to time today :)

Flakari
11th January 2009, 02:21 PM
I'm up for it today, pm me on psn: flakari.

Aero-R
11th January 2009, 03:57 PM
We're a few ones then. FrenkyV, are you going to create it?. I was thinkin' about 19:00 GMT, what do you think?

FrenkyV
11th January 2009, 04:02 PM
We're a few ones then. FrenkyV, are you going to create it?. I was thinkin' about 19:00 GMT, what do you think?

Lets make it 20:00

So

Tonight 20:00 GMT were gonne try it!

Add me on psn, because i will make the game friends only! So im sure that all people who join have silver skin, my psn = FrenkyV

Zoth-Ommog
11th January 2009, 04:18 PM
i'll most likely be there. i'll add you to my buddylist soon.

E: Added*

Aero-R
11th January 2009, 04:21 PM
Nice, I've set an alarm on my mobile and I've added you to friends too.

okam
11th January 2009, 04:23 PM
I'm 99% sure I can be there but again, I have the trophy, so anyone who needs it has priority ofcourse.

FrenkyV
11th January 2009, 04:37 PM
i'll most likely be there. i'll add you to my buddylist soon.

add me on time, else you can't join my game !

Flakari
11th January 2009, 05:38 PM
Lets make it 20:00

So

Tonight 20:00 GMT were gonne try it!

Add me on psn, because i will make the game friends only! So im sure that all people who join have silver skin, my psn = FrenkyVSweet, added you on psn.

FrenkyV
11th January 2009, 06:56 PM
Join me now~!!!!

Flakari
11th January 2009, 07:01 PM
Thanks everyone for the trophy, all I need now is AG Assassin!

Aero-R
11th January 2009, 07:05 PM
Thanks everybody, yeah ! =]

FrenkyV
11th January 2009, 07:23 PM
whooohooo :hyper

Zoth-Ommog
11th January 2009, 07:57 PM
Well done guys, i think we got quite a bunch of fresh BB trophy owners.

Aero-R
11th January 2009, 10:05 PM
If anybody need one player for a future match, don't doubt, notice me. And thanks one more time !

Azemiops
12th January 2009, 07:14 AM
Still need this one. Is everyone still available?

NeilSmith
13th January 2009, 06:33 AM
I'm still up for Bling Brigade if anyone else needs it. Just add my PSN name (Drugs-Bunny) and hit me up with a msg.

Aero-R
13th January 2009, 12:30 PM
I could join into matchs on weekends specially. We should do a planning like for any hour on the weekend, so we could see here which pilots could be able to participate or not.

I can't create the matchs since my DSL isn't the best one. So if anybody create anyone on weekends, just leave the hour here and I'll try to leave a message to help ! :hyper

YouAreFubar
13th January 2009, 05:06 PM
Im going to be having a crack at Bling Brigade at 9pm GMT this Saturday 17th January. If anyone wants to join, add me on PSN and make sure you put in your message that your from here. Also, please make sure youv'e got your campaign (silver) skin and stick with the race to the end otherwise it wont work.

Does anyone know if I set up a room and reserve all the slots for friends, will that still count for this trophy?

Darkdrium777
13th January 2009, 05:50 PM
Yeah, it will. ;)

yeldar2097
13th January 2009, 05:57 PM
i'll be around on sunday to help. word of warning: don't try for too long if you're not organised, it took me a good 6 hours to get it when i took that road. next day it happened completely coincidentally. wry smiles all round

Azemiops
14th January 2009, 04:39 AM
Picked up this trophy today. Thanks again to Valksta, David_ENG, and all others. If anyone else needs it, just should me a message and I'll gladly help.

darkjonny
15th January 2009, 10:02 AM
Im in need of this trophy if anyone wants to be set up in a match, add your psn to this list and once theres 8 we'll set a date/time.

1. darkjonny
2. Drugs-Bunny
3. YouAreFubar
4. BARTgai
5. SouthendRage

NeilSmith
15th January 2009, 01:15 PM
2. Drugs-Bunny

YouAreFubar
15th January 2009, 11:14 PM
3. YouAreFubar

Im going for it on Saturday at 9pm GMT and have got about 6 people out of 8 so far. If you dont get a full list add me and join me on Saturday. Let me know if you can make it. Even if I get it on Saturday and you dont join, ill still join in for this group.

BARTgai
16th January 2009, 04:45 AM
4. BARTgai

I'm free pretty much this whole weekend :)

SouthendRage
16th January 2009, 05:25 AM
I know I don't post often, but I am at home this weekend and Bling Brigade is the last trophy I need!

5. SouthendRage

As long as you post the time the event starts, I should be able to make it ;)

darkjonny
16th January 2009, 04:19 PM
1. darkjonny
2. Drugs-Bunny
3. YouAreFubar
4. BARTgai
5. SouthendRage

We're getting there. If anyone is interested in going for a few kills whilst racing (for the AG assassin trophy) let me know.

YouAreFubar
16th January 2009, 10:08 PM
Friend requests sent to you guys. Ive already got an attempt going on Saturday 9pm GMT if you want to join? Ill be sticking around afterwards so we may be able to get a few attempts out of it if you miss the first group.

BrixX
17th January 2009, 04:18 AM
1. darkjonny
2. Drugs-Bunny
3. YouAreFubar
4. BARTgai
5. SouthendRage

We're getting there. If anyone is interested in going for a few kills whilst racing (for the AG assassin trophy) let me know.

I´d really like to join. My PSN-Name is EinTyp. I´d also like to take part in the AG-Assassin killings. :) Saturday, 17th, 9PM GMT was the time of the meeting?

SouthendRage
17th January 2009, 03:40 PM
I'm going to have dinner at a Pub tonight at 6 PM, I should make it back in time for the event but you never know.... I will be able to play tonight.

I almost definentally will be back in time for the start ;)

NeilSmith
17th January 2009, 04:41 PM
I'll be online around 9 PM tonight. I live in Norway so the time here will be 22:00. You can get hold of me on msn aswell: neil1983 at online.no or over at #wipeoutzone on quakenet on irc
In case the PM\GMT thing is confusing just use this converter as help :) http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

darkjonny
17th January 2009, 06:15 PM
1. darkjonny
2. Drugs-Bunny
3. YouAreFubar
4. BARTgai
5. SouthendRage
6. EinTyp

Shall we say 9PM, everyone seems to be about around then. we need two more guys!

Edit: Accept YouAreFubar's invite, and we'll all make sure everyone gets their trophy. Also any AG Assassins stick about after the trophy for some kills.

SouthendRage
17th January 2009, 08:43 PM
I just want to send my thanks to everyone that helped eachother to get the trophy! A special thanks to Fubar aswell for organising the event! ^^

Had myself a couple of good races too! (For Rapier at least) :P

BrixX
17th January 2009, 08:50 PM
Boys, I was waiting the whole time, missed a boxfight I wanted to see for nothing. I send a request over an our before we were supposed to start. Thats pretty lame. :(

blackwiggle
17th January 2009, 10:23 PM
BrixX : I think what's happened is you requested to be in on the meet an hour before the meet, but then the host hasn't checked back into the forum before the start.
The way these things are run, you really have to be in on it from the beginning.

You would also have need to be on the hosts friends list,because if you try to run one of these things without the friends filter on, you get randoms jumping in without chrome skins on stuffing it up.
And sometimes if you are just recently added to a persons/hosts friends list, you still can't see the host name up on the online board when the friends filter is applied [lost count of the amount of times that has happened]

It would of been very lucky for you to of walked into a spot at such short notice.

There will be others,just keep an eye out at this thread.
Or you could always start your own for next weekend.;)

YouAreFubar
17th January 2009, 10:50 PM
Managed to get it in the end! Many thanks to everyone who joined me on this session and helped me achieve Transcendance (Bling Brigade was my last trophy)! I thought id put it on Rapier because I wasnt sure if everyone was Phantom racers, but if you guys want to race again at top speed, give me a shout! :rock

BrixX Im really sorry, like blackwiggle said id arranged this well in advance, ive had a busy evening tonight outside of organising this, so I didnt check the forums beforehand and by the time I got your friend request, wed already started. I turned my PS3 on and went straight into the room and because I had loads of messages from people id pre-arranged the race with, I scanned them and didnt notice yours when I started. Im sure anyone who has hosted a room to get this trophy can back me up when I say its a pain in the arse keeping things organised with the people youve arranged to race with as it is without trying to add new people and sort them out as well. Trying to message people to get them into the room after each race and stopping the race starting automatically makes it difficult.

If you want to race again for this trophy and your looking for numbers, ill happily meet up to help. Any excuse to have one more race! :p

NeilSmith
17th January 2009, 11:18 PM
I want to thank everyone who joined in on Bling Brigade today. It was quick and painful this time around. Last time I tried wasn't so successful though :(
Anyway, I'm still up for AG-Assassin if anyone needs that trophy. A big thanks to YouAreFubar for hosting the event anyways! :) I'll see you on the tracks ;)

YouAreFubar
17th January 2009, 11:37 PM
No problem! :p

BrixX
18th January 2009, 12:16 AM
No Problem, shouldn´t come over that harsh, no bad feelings here. I was just looking forward to get this thing done, since I am stuck with the other stuff (still driving to bad for the Gold Trophies). I was just a bit disappointed.

So congratulations to the new Transcendants, I hope I gonna get this nice blue thingie as well at some point in history. :)

BARTgai
18th January 2009, 05:47 AM
i'll be happy to help out again for anyone who needs it :)

darkjonny
18th January 2009, 10:59 AM
Thanks for your help guys, il be happy to help anyone else get it. Oh and i apologise to fubar, the game loaded before i got the skin on first time!

YouAreFubar
18th January 2009, 12:09 PM
No worries. I thought thats what happened as the computer wouldnt let me extend the time limit once or twice. Anyways, its all done now, thanks for your help guys!

BlackAge
18th January 2009, 05:08 PM
Hey guys i got the campaign skin when is the next event? i need that trophie:P My PSN: BlackAge

afatsuoM
18th January 2009, 07:08 PM
I'm joining BlackAge. We need 4 more.

[edit]
Well, everybody is gone. :( Let's try again tomorrow 20:00 GMT.

YouAreFubar
18th January 2009, 10:54 PM
afatsuoM, I got your message and am quite happy to help out. I couldnt make the one you messaged me about as I wasnt online, and im usually only available after 10pm GMT.

I think you might need to give yourself a bit more time and actually get a list going first because not everyone is available all the time to help. I gave a weeks notice on this and the Playstation forums and specified a time and date and that was plenty of time for people to say yes, no, or maybe even changes to the date and time if the majority needed it to. I also checked back regularly and if anyone else arranged a meet I invited them onboard to boost numbers. If you rush it you may end up not getting enough people to help.

BrixX
19th January 2009, 05:19 AM
Hello Guys,

since I was complaining the other night I thought it´s bad to complain but not showing any initiative myself. So for everyone who still needs this thing done, I´d like to organise the next Bling-Event.

To give it enough time I was thinking about doing it on next weeks Sunday at 21:00 GMT (9 PM) that would be the 25th of January .

So everyone who wants to join and help/get it please add me as a friend on PSN and post your name in the list in this thread. My name on PSN is: EinTyp

1. EinTyp

If anybody is interested to work on the AS-Assassin Trophy as well, me might extent the event afterwards to get ourselfs some kills. :)

Looking forward to race with you. :)

afatsuoM
19th January 2009, 11:23 AM
Ok, I guess the last two posts make sense. It needs some time. Count me in on sunday.

2. afatsuoM

BlackAge
19th January 2009, 05:05 PM
Im in too. Add me on PSN: BlackAge but i cant play 21:00 pm.. cant we play 6 pm or something??

Carson
19th January 2009, 07:01 PM
I'm in, Sunday sounds fine.
My PSN is NEODYMIUM. I'll send you a request.

BrixX
20th January 2009, 07:58 AM
So until now we have 3 participants for our Bling-Event (Sunday 25th of January at 21:00 GMT (9 PM)).

1. EinTyp
2. afatsuoM
3. NEODYMIUM
9. (BlackAge)

I gonna add the people who have enlisted themselves so far tonight.

@BlackAge: I don´t know about the others, but I am not sure if I can make it before 9pm. If the majority of the people wants to change the time we would have to discuss that.

BlackAge
20th January 2009, 02:23 PM
Well , i try to make it but not sure

big_lozbowski
20th January 2009, 07:20 PM
Hey Yeah count me in, I have been Off Wipeout for a bit (sorry, Little Big Planet and Call of Duty World at war are to blame) PSN: Big_lozbowski

I'm in Central USA So I'll be on at 3PM on sunday 9PM GMT, I may have a Soccer game but I'll know for sure on Friday if that will clash and let you know if i have any problems.

Cheers, Loz

*EDIT* And yes I'd love some AG Kills too! ;-)

Carson
20th January 2009, 08:02 PM
Rats. I have something to do on Sunday, and probably couldn't make it until about 5:00 EST, or 10:00 GMT. If anyone else wants to push it back, let me know. Otherwise, just try to keep the game going until at least 9:45 GMT.
Thanks!

Or maybe people would like to move it to Saturday? Doubt it, but it's worth a shot.

JJMiller
21st January 2009, 02:02 PM
I would like to join.

my PSN is: JJMiller

everytime is for me ok.

BlackAge
21st January 2009, 06:30 PM
Yo, im possible write me in :P

Zoth-Ommog
21st January 2009, 06:51 PM
So until now we have 3 participants for our Bling-Event (Sunday 25th of January at 21:00 GMT (9 PM)).

I gonna add the people who have enlisted themselves so far tonight.

I don't need BB anymore so i won't list my self, but i can help to fill the grid if needed, so you can add me on PSN. I'm quite positive that i'll be around on sunday.

BrixX
22nd January 2009, 06:49 AM
For sundays Bling Event so far enlisted:

1. EinTyp
2. afatsuoM
3. NEODYMIUM
4. JJMiller
5. BlackAge
6. Zoth-Ommog

Maybe:
Big_lozbowski
Carson

So we almost have verybody onboard to get this thing. :)

Sorry guys, I was short on time. I gonna add you as soon as possible.

The_Inebriator
22nd January 2009, 09:32 AM
Hi, i would like to be in the bling parade race arranged for 9pm GMT time, this sunday as i don't have the trophy yet! My PSN name is GuttyYZ i have sent a request to Eintyp. Need this trophy! thanks

BlackAge
22nd January 2009, 07:26 PM
Ok make sure everyone is possible and now we must wait for the last player.

BrixX
23rd January 2009, 07:12 AM
For sundays (25th of January, 9pm GMT) Bling Event so far enlisted:

1. EinTyp
2. afatsuoM
3. NEODYMIUM
4. JJMiller
5. BlackAge
6. Zoth-Ommog
7. GuttyYZ
8. (MaroNinja)
(9. ODT1981)

Maybe:
Big_lozbowski
Carson

Everyone listed here has been invited or send me an invite (thanks for doing so saved me some time) as a friend on PSN.

If MaroNinja is listed twice since his PSN- and Zone-Name differ, please tell me. Then we would still need another person taking part.

afatsuoM
23rd January 2009, 10:12 AM
A friend of mine would like to join in. So if MaroNinja is listed twice, he can fill in the last spot. His PSN name is ODT1981. If MaroNinja is listed once, maybe we can do two races?

BrixX
23rd January 2009, 10:14 AM
For me it wouldn´t be a problem to race twice. The more to get the Bling the better. :)

I gonna add your friend on PSN as soon as possible.

ShiFunski
23rd January 2009, 01:25 PM
Hi everybody, i'd like to join a bling brigade race if possible. PSN is ShiFunski or shall i send an invite ?

THX
ShiFunski

Zoth-Ommog
23rd January 2009, 01:37 PM
Also i can be removed beacause i already have BB trophy, but if you have to fill an empty slot on the grid, then you can contact me.

SaturnReturn
24th January 2009, 05:03 PM
MaroNinja is hosting a race right now for anyone who wants this trophy.

The_Inebriator
24th January 2009, 05:20 PM
yo, im 100% ready for sunday (GuttyYZ), im still trophy-less. Im gonna be online on wipeout about 8:30 or 8:45.

BlackAge
24th January 2009, 06:09 PM
Ok Add me PSN: BlackAge who is going to host?? Sya tomorrow 9 pm

ShiFunski
24th January 2009, 08:41 PM
got the trophy ! thx to maroninja !

The_Inebriator
24th January 2009, 08:48 PM
I have this trophy thanks to the ninja too! but some people still need this trophy, so ive been asked to help out at 8 tomorrow for eintyp's game. however i thought the time was originally 9...? either way ill be there, but if anyone wants to take my place let him know

BlackAge
25th January 2009, 08:35 AM
Guys, i heard people saying it was now 8pm. is that correct?

abukii
25th January 2009, 04:46 PM
Im game for a sunday BB meeting.

Thanks in advance.

BlackAge
25th January 2009, 06:17 PM
Who is hosting? If no one is hosting i will host. So Add me on PSN: BlackAge
Sya guys. Im online at 7.50 pm for the 8pm match and im 8.50 pm for the 9 pm match, because i am not sure if it was 8pm or 9pm.. Sya guys.

afatsuoM
25th January 2009, 06:43 PM
Haven't seen EinTyp online yet, I'll ask ODT1981 to add you BlackAge, just to be sure.

The time (as i recal) was 20:00 GMT, which is 21:00 in The Netherlands.

Adam_Legend
25th January 2009, 06:52 PM
im in, if anyone is still up for getting this trophy add me to psn Adam_Legend, thanks.:lol

afatsuoM
25th January 2009, 07:03 PM
Woohoo! Thanks everyone.

Adam_Legend
25th January 2009, 07:32 PM
thanks for that guys, got the trophy. :lol

Sourcer
25th January 2009, 09:03 PM
Hi guys.

I really want to have this trophy... So when someone hosts a game for this, please invite me. I'm at Wipeout any time xD

Add me on PSN: Sourcer

atat23
27th January 2009, 11:27 AM
i'm another who's signed up to the forum just for this trophy.

There's a thread going on at the playstation boards about this too, so far me and one other guy has signed up.

my psn id: atat23

other people I know who need this:

ASILENTENIGMA (from ps3 boards - has one friend who also needs it)

RedScar
29th January 2009, 10:07 PM
I'm looking to get this as well, add my PSN
TehRedScar

odi
30th January 2009, 02:21 PM
I also need this Tropie. My psn name is "Odinator" and have the Chromeskin.

Anyone else who need it can add me to their friendslist and send me a message.

It is my first post but I have been lurking for a while.

mcgra
1st February 2009, 02:49 PM
I also need this Tropie. My psn name is "Odinator" and have the Chromeskin.

Anyone else who need it can add me to their friendslist and send me a message.

It is my first post but I have been lurking for a while.

Same here! This is a great site, I'm well on my way to Transcendence but I'm sure I'm no match for some of the players on here!

I have no one on my friends list that is doing the trophies for HD, if anyone wants to add me for the Bling Brigade im @ PSN: mcgra

Thanks
mcgra

OK Edit:

Probably better to schedule a little further in advance!

Say next Sunday evening Feb 8th @ 9pm GMT

Any one else still need it?

We can add names here again during the week:

1. PSN: mcgra

fantaboy00
1st February 2009, 04:16 PM
Hi how can i organise a bling party?
Im in the UK and usually play online around 5am local time

edit:
Sorry i did not read that post...
i ll be free on that day. what do i need to do?
PSN: fantaboy00

mcgra
1st February 2009, 04:40 PM
You need to choose your shiny silver ship skin that you get when you complete all the campaign races, 8 people need to start a race together all wearing the silver skin to get the Bling trophy!

machiasu
1st February 2009, 07:20 PM
If anyone wants the Bling Brigade Trophy (or help us get it), add "machiasu" and join NOW! We are currently 4 people in the lobby, need four more! :)

mcgra
1st February 2009, 07:25 PM
im there, one minute!

We need more volunteers! :cold

Probably best to arrange it properly for next Sunday evening, so people can plan to be on and lots will get to read this thread between now and then.

chemiturtle
2nd February 2009, 09:33 AM
hi all.i join to bling brigade race.my nick in psn is chemiturtle. if anyone needs 50 kills online invite me plz. ciao ;)

Annaisha
2nd February 2009, 03:12 PM
Hey guys,

I'm willing to host a bling brigade match. Just add me "Annaisha" as a PSN friend with "Bling Brigade" in the text field, and when I have enough people, I'll send you a message (both here and PSN) as to when the match(es) will be held.

This invitation will not expire until I post on this thread that it does :)

BrixX
2nd February 2009, 07:46 PM
Hello Guys,

my Internet connection broke last saturday and started working again today. I was nagging those people on the hotline the whole day on saturday but they seem to have really bad support since I was calling them the whole week and today they got it fixed.

I am really sorry that I haven´t been there and want to apologise to everybody who was enlisted. Hope you guys are not to mad and got it running somehow without me.

Somehow this Bling-Trophy doesn´t want to become mine ... I am always having bad luck with this thing as it seems. :(

Annaisha
2nd February 2009, 08:42 PM
Hi BrixX,

why don't you add me as a PSN friend! I need some more for our brigade.

BrixX
2nd February 2009, 10:18 PM
I gonna. Just have to check when you guys launch.

Mjolnir74
3rd February 2009, 08:05 PM
Count me in too.

Annaisha
3rd February 2009, 08:56 PM
OK, the game is on on Feb 4 (wednesday) at 9:00 pm (21:00 hrs) GMT +0 (London)!! That's 1:00 pm in LA, 4 pm in NY, 22:00 in Paris and Berlin, 23:00 in Finland and Athens, and 6:00 (am) in Tokyo.

Find my friends-only game (you'll have to be my PSN friend) and log in with a SILVER ship (don't forget, heh).

I'll host as long as there are people willing to play, so if you don't find the game just wait for a while or send me a message.

teubay
3rd February 2009, 09:09 PM
hey guys

I will be part of this :) No way to missed it !

PSN: a20syl

See you tomorrow

fantaboy00
4th February 2009, 09:23 PM
Got my bling brigade trophy, thanks annaisha for hosting!
too bad i couldnt stay and race longer... ive got connection problems.

Annaisha
4th February 2009, 09:46 PM
OK, thanks to everyone involved today in getting the Bling Brigade trophy. The invitation is now officially expired. I won't be hosting such games anymore but if you need a player to get the trophy, do let me know!!

machiasu
4th February 2009, 09:49 PM
I also got it! Thanks to Annaisha and the rest of you guys.

FatScarf
5th February 2009, 01:24 AM
Hullo! Damn, guess I just missed out on a good opportunity :( I need this trophy to get Transcendence so any help would be appreciated. I have 2 friends who need it and will definitely show up, as well as a couple of other friends on PSN that have agreed to help but not sure when they're available. Setting the whole thing up is the bugger :I

I'm available pretty much anytime 10PM-6AM GMT every day.

machiasu
7th February 2009, 10:56 AM
I will host a Bling Brigade race this Sunday (tomorrow) at 8 PM GMT. It's a couple of people who already are confirmed, but we need more. Add "machiasu" if you want to participate.

overday
7th February 2009, 09:41 PM
I'll add you, I need this thophy. My ID is Gladson

AnErare
8th February 2009, 12:36 AM
I'm definitely in :)

Mjolnir74
8th February 2009, 12:07 PM
Count me in too. Work got in the way last time when Annaisha was hosting... ;D

overday
8th February 2009, 09:37 PM
Edit: Just got it. Thanks to the user MirayeK. If anyone still need it add me and I'll help

FatScarf
8th February 2009, 10:29 PM
Thanks very much from me and Xordoc machiasu for hosting that match. Transcendence was achieved and I cheekily won the match haha. EG-X took on a mighty big bunch of Icaras!

Mjolnir74
8th February 2009, 10:31 PM
Although I got this trophy this afternoon in machiasu's session, I am willing to help fill out the field if needed. Send me a message if I'm online and I can jump in.

brewer
9th February 2009, 11:24 AM
Oh Shoot, I guess I just missed an attempt to get the bling brigade trophy (sad thing is i was playing wipeout yesterday morning.

If any one is up for helping me get this trophy sometime this week it would be greatly appreciated.

kerrigor3
10th February 2009, 12:35 PM
Yeah, just got the campaign skins and would like to join in for the next race here

TorquedSoul
10th February 2009, 09:18 PM
Anyone interested in helping in a bling brigade race this saturday at 11am EST time. I will setup the race and just hop in and bling. I could use the help ... its actually pretty hard getting everyone on the same page on the fly.

kerrigor3
11th February 2009, 06:23 AM
count me in, shall I add you?

brewer
11th February 2009, 11:22 AM
Yup I should be available Saturday. Should I add you and kerrigor3 to make it easier to coordinate.

Now we just need to get another 5 volunteers...

TorquedSoul
11th February 2009, 01:31 PM
Yeah ... anyone who is showing up on saturday should add me so we can coordinate. As well as anyone else ... :P

Thanks guys.

thefellow3j
11th February 2009, 11:57 PM
I'm a l33t legend as well.

PPp_Killer
12th February 2009, 07:42 AM
im trying to make a Bling Brigade race add me PPp_Killer

OBBICH
12th February 2009, 08:45 AM
I still need this trophy! (as well as many others :eek) Feel free to add my PSN OBBICH. Happy to help on all WipEout HD trophies!

funrix
12th February 2009, 05:03 PM
yes, looks like this trophy needs an appointment. i want this bucket too. :)
i'll try to be online on saturday at 11am EST time (17:00 over here).

kerrigor3
13th February 2009, 07:55 AM
who have we got so far for saturday then?
As far as i can tell:

kerrigor3 (me)
TorquedSoul
brewer
PPp_Killer
obbich?
funrix?
and maybe that thefellow3j guy...

let's get some confirmations people!

brewer
13th February 2009, 05:34 PM
who have we got so far for saturday then?
As far as i can tell:

kerrigor3 (me)
TorquedSoul
brewer
PPp_Killer
obbich?
funrix?
and maybe that thefellow3j guy...

let's get some confirmations people!

Yup as far as I know I should defiantly be able to make it tomorrow (12:30 PM my time).

MR-RICO84
14th February 2009, 01:00 AM
Yes deffo, I am up for that! Will there be more than one race organised? seems to be a few people keen.:banzai

funrix
14th February 2009, 08:08 AM
Yes deffo, I am up for that! Will there be more than one race organised? seems to be a few people keen.:banzai

ja, would be nice, so everyone gets his trophy. i "tried" a few times over the last few days, but there was no accidental bling. let's make this happen.

funrix
14th February 2009, 02:56 PM
wassup fellas?

i don't believe this:
"Das PlayStation Network wird derzeit gewartet."
ARRRGHHH!
why the **** do they have to do this today...
guess we all get this message right now, so we'll have to find a later meeting time?

funrix
14th February 2009, 04:19 PM
PSN is kidna up again, but the WO HD servers are still down. ...or is it just a european problem?

maybe we could meet tomorrow?

TorquedSoul
14th February 2009, 10:05 PM
We managed to get one complete race off after an hour of trying. We had some random guys join in and help and some random guys who didn't have the skin that wouldn't go away even after numerous messages. When I cranked the speed up to phantom it eliminated much of the dead weight.

Brewer got his ... I think Kerrigor still needs his as he missed the race and DNF'ed ... so no trophy ... so check with him if you want to set up a new race. I'll help out if the scheduled time is good for me.

kerrigor3
15th February 2009, 10:35 AM
Yeah, I had to leave halfway through that meeting but I thought if I just left the ps3 on I might get lucky. Thanks to TorquedSoul and brewer for keeping the meet going!

Senture
15th February 2009, 07:49 PM
Hi guys. Sorry I've not been active much. Friend of is close to Trancendance and the only one he's stuck on is Bling Brigade. Any chance we can organise a meeting so he can finally get the platinum?

brewer
16th February 2009, 01:09 PM
Yeah it felt good to finally get it after an hour of trying, I don't know how many messages i sent to those few people who didn't have the skin who wouldn't leave. I would of stayed on for a few races after we got the trophy but being I had other plans to attend to.

Thanks TorquedSoul for setting up the meet, and to everyone who participated. And kerrigor3 if you didn't get the trophy after (I was wondering why you were not moving during those last few races) just send let me know the next time you are going for it and I will hop on and give you a hand.

And if anyone else needs help getting the trophy just send me a pm or leave me a message on here, and if I have the time I will jump on for a few races and help out.

funrix
16th February 2009, 03:52 PM
yep, i'm still in for a bling meeting. i didn't expect you guys to force that meeting while sony is maintaining the servers and psn was pretty much down.
even when psn was up again, the wipeout servers where still absent. so i don't know how you've done it at all. :)

how about today around 6 pm (gmt+1 here)?
or right now? :)

TorquedSoul
16th February 2009, 05:27 PM
add me ... I may be available at 6. What is your PSN ID?

Feisar Ltd.
16th February 2009, 06:18 PM
I'm up for a UK race tonight

koga_hiroyuki
18th February 2009, 03:05 PM
Count me in. I am on Feisar Ltd.'s friends list.

Feisar Ltd.
18th February 2009, 05:15 PM
I currently have all people needed for a BB race,

They are (by psn tags) :

koga_hiroyuki
MR-RICO84
Odinator
Rank_Shark
Shenlong1982
Tumere79
Designer_79

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY FOR A !10PM! START TONIGHT AND NOTIFY ALL OTHER PLAYERS ON THIS LIST

I would also like to make my formal apologies to Infoxicated for using him as a tool to clean up my duplicate thread. My apologies.

odi
18th February 2009, 09:15 PM
Ty for the trophy.
I don't know what happened. I raced worse than Jesuses mother.
If it had been Chengou Project I would have gotten at least a racetime of 2.14. :)

Feisar Ltd.
18th February 2009, 09:37 PM
lol, yeah I sucked too...

Oh yea, I'd just like to congratulate all participants and although some didn't turn up, we had some great guys willing to step in as spares. Micromanaging everyone was a really difficult task but we got there in the and and I've added several new Wipeout buddies in the process. Sorry to all the guys that didn't turn up and I'd be willing to lend a hand if you want to set up a BB race.

koga_hiroyuki
18th February 2009, 09:53 PM
Very nice, I just need the 3 hardest Gold trophies for the Platinum: Zone Zeus, Arcade Perfect and Beat Zico. Rank_Shark got his platinum thanks to this Bling Brigade. Congratulations to him.

odi
18th February 2009, 10:11 PM
Hah, To get all elitegolds is way harder than Zico. Atleast for me. Zico took bout 2 h to get. But I've been stuck on Chengou Project on the last event for days with and average of 2-3 h effective playing a day.
If I drive great, so does the AI. If I drive sloppy, so does the AI. If I get a 2.17 second racetime the AI gets like 2.15. If I get 2.11 the AI gets 2.09. It's messed up and caused me to take a break with burnout.

There is something with that track that causes the AI to get a hickup and race 10 times more viciously than on the other tracks. Sembeco Climb is also one of those.

And yeah, congrats for the transcendence Rank_Shark and thanks for setting everything up Feisar Ltd. :)

Feisar Ltd.
18th February 2009, 10:44 PM
Very nice, I just need the 3 hardest Gold trophies for the Platinum: Zone Zeus, Arcade Perfect and Beat Zico. Rank_Shark got his platinum thanks to this Bling Brigade. Congratulations to him.

That's all I need too. (apart from livery liberation: almost got and Gemini : need to race with friends more)

No prob about the hosting.

koga_hiroyuki
18th February 2009, 10:55 PM
Hah, To get all elitegolds is way harder than Zico. Atleast for me. Zico took bout 2 h to get. But I've been stuck on Chengou Project on the last event for days with and average of 2-3 h effective playing a day.

Well my thing is, that I don't know how to do "Beat Zico" even after watching those videos. I hate Barrel Rolls so much and it really gets frustrating. With Elite Gold Campaign you always have a goal to reach, you always know what to do to beat it.

I think I'll get finished with Zone Zeus even before Zico. Even though I only reached Zone 54 at best I know I can do it since I got a perfect lap right at the end of it.

MR-RICO84
19th February 2009, 08:18 PM
Sorry for the no show, I was online last night as well, did not catch this thread until just now, but am always lurking about for further Blin blings! More attention is needed MR-RICO.

Uh obliviously did catch this thread at some point as am on list! Double sorry not sure what happened there?

jmill89
20th February 2009, 06:39 AM
I still need this trophy and am willing to help anyone who does. I'm in the pacific time zone.

PSN:jmill89

mattyg89
23rd February 2009, 11:00 PM
Hey guys, I'm from the official UK PS3 forums. We're organising a bling brigrade event ) and we're looking for anyone who still needs this trophy to join and help out. We've currently got 7 signups, but we're looking for as many people as possible to join.

If you want more information head over to the WipEoutHD section in the Official PS forums http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board?board.id=b_EN_G_Driving_wipeout

or add me on PSN - mattyg89 (won't be on until Friday)

Thanks guys

*UPDATE* The bling brigade is now happening on Sunday 3pm GMT. We alreadly have at least 10 signups so if there is still anyone who needs this trophy you'll be guaranteed to get it on Sunday.

Thanks, see you on Sunday

*UPDATE* Thanks for all those who joined. We had about 20 people in total who all got the trophy.

QjonPL
2nd March 2009, 10:50 AM
It's cool to have this trophy, so I'm seraching for a squad :D
I've got 2 more friends who can help, need at least 5 more.
Anyone?

komatos
11th March 2009, 04:18 PM
I'd like to join in, but it may be a couple more weeks or a month before I'm ready. I've got all medals on the first 6 events, need to get 3 or 4 medals on the 7th event, and all but one medal (16 to go still) on the last (8th) event. :brickwall I've got about 1/3 of the regular ship skins unlocked, so I need to complete those also. If you still haven't found enough users in a couple weeks or so (assuming I've gotten medals in the rest of the events by then), feel free to PM me to join your Bling Brigade race quest. :rock

[EDIT] Finished getting medals on the first seven events and added a few more for Meltdown last night. Still need 10 of the 17 events to get a medal for on Meltdown. Pretty soon now hopefully I'll be ready for the Bling Brigade quest. :D

I stand corrected, it looks like to get the Bling Brigade trophy you only need to use the silver bling skins for all 8 racers (earned by getting any medal at any difficulty in all races on all events), and not all skins earned by getting 8,000 loyalty points for all 12 teams. I've got about 1/3 of those so far. So as soon as I get any medal (bronze, silver or gold) in the last 10 Meltdown races I'll post here saying I'm ready to join y'all for the Bling Brigade race. Thanks in advance.

Fatty_Fatness
13th March 2009, 08:41 PM
I'm kinda in the same boat as komatos... except that I "only" need all but 3 medals on Meltdown. Street Fighter IV has (temporarily) put a halt on my Wipeout HD activity, but I'll work my way to completing the campaign!

Feel free to add my PSN ID! :)

[EDIT] Now I only have ONE medal left to get in Meltdown! :D (yes... the tournament one, heh)

Animositisomina
15th March 2009, 01:09 PM
I will also be in for getting this trophy when there are enough people. There are some people already on the official playstation community forum who want to do this trophy:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=b_EN_G_Driving_wipeout&thread.id=3609

Lion
18th March 2009, 10:57 PM
I just got my last medal a few minutes ago, so am keen to get bling brigade :)

DeepMix
19th March 2009, 06:54 PM
im up for doin the trophy!!!! is the onlyone i need for the platinum, feel free to add me, just tell me ur from wipeoutzone forum

Animositisomina
20th March 2009, 06:10 PM
Theres probably a run going down on Sunday 9pm (GMT+0) with some guys from the playstation forum.

Lion
22nd March 2009, 10:38 PM
A big thanks to everyone that made this happen today :D

Animositisomina
22nd March 2009, 11:56 PM
Yeah it was fun. Finally got the Bling :)

Fatty_Fatness
23rd March 2009, 08:02 AM
Ditto... thanks everyone!! :)

I'll be happy to help out with any future blingers (as long as my schedule permits)... just send me a message and/or friend request!

komatos
23rd March 2009, 04:28 PM
I'm down to the last 7 medals to get (got 6 over the course of last week). I've got 5 single races, 1 time trial (still locked in the upper left corner of the grid), and the godforsaken 8 race tournament. Still plugging along. I'll post as soon as I can place in these last 7 races and am available for the Bling Brigade. I'd appreciate any others willing to join in when I'm ready.

Well, if nothing else, trying to get these last 7 Phantom races completed is slowly starting to rack up my loyalty points in my 8 ships I still need to get the 2 alternate skins for (along with getting me practice in different racing styles due to the ships' different handling and thrust stats).

Update 3/27/09: Only 3 medals/races left to go: Sebenco Climb, Ubermall and the 8 race tournament. Gonna see if I can pull this one off tonight and/or tomorrow night to be available for Sunday's Bling Brigade group.

Update 3/28/09: Only the 8 race Phantom/Meltdown tournament left. Lemme see if I can get this done tonight/early tomorrow before y'all go on another Bling Brigade race session.

Lion
23rd March 2009, 10:03 PM
as much as I hate to admit it, I had to turn on pilot assist to get my last couple of medals... such as that tournament

Racsol
24th March 2009, 11:54 AM
People, once my online works again, I need 7 people with campaign skins. Anyone?
How about Sunday 6 pm GMT?

- Racsol
- Futurespect
- timbo007up
- Vartazian
-
-
-
-

Lourio
24th March 2009, 09:12 PM
Damn, arrived to the party a little late, just saw the thread now. I need the trophy and do have the campaign skins unlocked. Maybe we can get another run going on...

Lion
24th March 2009, 10:29 PM
sunday 9pm CET seemed to work last week for the eu.playstation.com people. I am happy to help out at that time again (it's monday morning for me, but I am currently unemployed)
or whenever else you would like.
I have the trophy now, but can definitely lend a hand

Futurespect
31st March 2009, 06:22 PM
I'd like to volunteer for any evening this week. Can you let me know if there's a meet coming up?

Thanks.

timbo007up
1st April 2009, 12:10 PM
Im in too, this is the last trophy i need...
Just let me know when there is another meeting, p.s. psn name is the same as my username, i will also look now and then at this topic to see when a next event is comming :)

p.s. im on the eu server default

GReets timbo007up

Vartazian
1st April 2009, 10:47 PM
I need Bling Brigade as well if someone would like another to join the group.

Racsol
2nd April 2009, 12:29 AM
- Racsol
- Futurespect
- timbo007up
- Vartazian
-
-
-
-

:)

el_genzo
2nd April 2009, 08:28 AM
Hi, i need the trophy too so add me to the list, thanks ^_^

d4onps
2nd April 2009, 01:07 PM
hi all, count me in too! I think we have a full group then. Is everybody ready, are we doing Sunday then?

- Racsol
- Futurespect
- timbo007up
- Vartazian
- el_genzo
- d4onps
- Lourio
- Lion

Racsol
2nd April 2009, 02:15 PM
No, my online is broken. We have to wait until sony fix it, please. :(

phaeton_pl
3rd April 2009, 09:26 AM
I'm in if there is any place left in a grid.

JJohnEames
3rd April 2009, 05:23 PM
I just beat zico,i need the bling to transcend,ill be hosting shortly, please please please anyone on my friends list join,(or anyone with sliver skin for that matter) you'd be doing me a huge fav,thanks.:P

Lourio
3rd April 2009, 05:30 PM
Haven't checked in for awhile, we scheduled for Sunday?

Futurespect
3rd April 2009, 09:12 PM
Hope so. I'll come by on Sunday to check for a time. 6-9 GMT is fine by me.

timbo007up
4th April 2009, 08:01 AM
unfortunaly i can't come with you guys on sunday... i'm at a different location without a playstation :frown:

I could do an event on monday till friday (about 2 pm CET).
Damn i need this trophy to transcend... last one :P

Good luck with getting this impossible trophy :P

Lion
4th April 2009, 10:44 AM
sorry but you may have to count me out too. I'll do my best but at this point I don't know IF I'll have somewhere to stay from tomorrow night, let alone where that might be

komatos
4th April 2009, 05:48 PM
Still trying to get that last Meltdown 8-race tournament medal. If I can get it before Sunday I'd like to join you guys. I do have to work Sunday from 1-5 EDT, so it'd have to be afterwards (around 5:30 p.m. EDT; 10:30 GMT). If I get the last medal before then, I'll post here and try to find y'all online tomorrow.

Update 4/5/09 5:00 p.m. EDT: still havent won that last tournament. Trying different ships now that I've earned all three skins for all 12 ships. Hoping AG-Sys or Harimau's handling and speed/thrust ratios will match my skill level enough to pull off a 3rd place or better win. Was soooo close late last night, one tournament point away from having a 2 way tie for 3rd place and earning the bronze. Sigh. :( If I can't pull it off tonight, maybe by next weekend I'll have it for another try, if you guys are up for helping a fellow Zoner. :D Next Sunday I've got a busy day with a 150 mile drive to my wife's grandmother for Easter, so perhaps Friday or Saturday would be better if I earn the medal before then.

d4onps
5th April 2009, 02:00 AM
alright, so who we do we have for sunday at 7 gmt?
confirmed are:

- JJohnEames
- Trigga_Tybalt
- d4onps
- Futurespect
- Lourio (?)
- phaeton_pl (?)
-
-

unfortunately a couple of people who need the trophy will be unable to make it for this sunday, but i hope we can all help out and meet again next sunday as well.

phaeton_pl
5th April 2009, 05:56 AM
Confirmed, 7gmt.

el_genzo
5th April 2009, 10:54 AM
I confirm too. Will you host the race?

Seraphim1982
5th April 2009, 12:15 PM
I'd like to finally get this, 7pm tonight? Feel free to add me my psn id, it is the same as my name on here.

d4onps
5th April 2009, 05:53 PM
yes, i will host the room in one hour, see you all there!

el_genzo
5th April 2009, 05:58 PM
Good. Have you added everybody to your friend list? If so you could make a race only for friends, keeping out other players that want to join but dont know that we are doing a bling brigade race.

Futurespect
5th April 2009, 06:13 PM
Hi, I've just got home. Is there a meet?

el_genzo
5th April 2009, 06:16 PM
Yes, this evening at 7 gmt.

d4onps
5th April 2009, 06:32 PM
hi, yes thanks, they've been added

el_genzo
5th April 2009, 07:22 PM
Yes! Thanks to everyone that were in the race! :lol:P:o

d4onps
5th April 2009, 07:31 PM
thanks everyone

Lourio
6th April 2009, 01:38 PM
Thanks everyone!

phaeton_pl
6th April 2009, 02:20 PM
Thanks all, only 3 trophies left :P

komatos
9th April 2009, 11:46 PM
WooHoo!!!!! Finally got the Meltdown and Livery Liberation trophies for finishing the campaign mode. I'm ready for a Bling Brigade race whenever y'all are ready for the next round. Feel free to friend me on the PS3 or invite me to a Bling Brigade match this weekend if I'm online. Did it with the Harimau, and even got a Gold (1st place by 2 points).

Update 4/9/09 10 p.m.: WoooooHooooo!!!!! Thanks to the organizing efforts of motorsagmannen and the help of JJohnEames, kgb1971, TarquinFarqhuar, Cerbis, SaturnReturn and zeeZinator, I now have the Bling Brigade trophy. Thanks a million all. You guys (everyone here included) really are the greatest. Those races tonight were way fun, even though I was always 7th or 8th place and lapped in about 1/2 of them hehe.

Anybody ever needs a person to help with the BB trophy, lemme know. I'll be more than happy to assist.

Cerbis
10th April 2009, 02:15 AM
You're very welcome, Komatos! I enjoyed getting the trophy myself.
Big props to Sony and the 2.70 firmware too, and Studio Liverpool for patch 1.30 ;)

I'll try my best to help anyone else for the next scheduled Bling Brigade.
All for this most fantastic of communities :D

Good luck guys, and bling on!

Marper
12th April 2009, 05:13 PM
hey everyone.

this trophy has been the last 1 ive needed for sooooooo long now. =[

any help would be greatly appreciated, and if possible i can play in the next scheduled bling brigade game.

PSN: Marper

RJ O'Connell
12th April 2009, 08:03 PM
Same. I'm now trying to get them trophies.

FlavioGALVAO
13th April 2009, 12:26 AM
Hello!! A friend of mine told me about this thread, and I want to get this trophy! Can anybody help? I have a friend that needs it too!

I'm now available to get and my id is FlavioGALVAO

there are only 2 trophies left.. the crome one and Zeus..
So I really need it.. Can anybody help? I'm available NOW... feel free to add me.. FlavioGALVAO
thanks a lot!!!

Marper
13th April 2009, 01:26 AM
woooo thanks, got it done tonight =]. and played some good races too.

cheers for helping out, it's much appreciated.

Cerbis
13th April 2009, 03:02 AM
Flavio, Marper, you're both very welcome. It was fun helping you get the trophy! Pity you didn't stay around longer, we had plenty of awesome races afterwards ;)

Bling on guys!

Vartazian
14th April 2009, 05:42 AM
Im hiping I might be able to host a North American time one so its not impossible for me to get this trophy.

Would anyone like to sign up?

Cerbis
15th April 2009, 01:28 AM
I probably could help out there, I don't have any scheduled things this week. Just give advanced warning so I know when to get online, yea? I am in Europe, after all.

See you in the chrome, Vartazian!

Toy Dingo
16th April 2009, 05:04 PM
I would like to get this trophy soon, as I am close to a Platinum (damn you Zico!). My PSN is BrodiMAN

Maschinengeist
16th April 2009, 10:16 PM
I get home from work at around 2300 Eastern Time; if you would like my assistance, I would be more than glad to help...just name the time/date and I'll let you know if I can make it. :)

timbo007up
20th April 2009, 05:15 PM
I was hoping that it is possible to do this on e.g. wednesday at 9 p.m. UTC+2 ?
Im dying to get this trophy, but i cannot play in the weekends... To bad...

So im trying to get this event at wednesday, if it fails ill try thursday.
But for now:

Wednesday 22th 9 p.m. UTC+2
Racers:
timbo007up
xylor
Drizzit42
luppien
ebbier

Maschinengeist
20th April 2009, 07:06 PM
What is CET, and what is the difference, in hours, between it and zulu/UTC?

timbo007up
20th April 2009, 07:13 PM
CET is Central European Time. its the same as UTC+1.
Found that its used in the Netherlands only during winter time. so now its

UTC/GMT +2 hours

ill edit in my first post :) Thank you for reminding me :)

komatos
20th April 2009, 07:17 PM
Love to help, but I'm seven hours behind you (EDT, which is -5 hours from Greenwich time). I'll still be at work (2 or 3 p.m. here) when you guys are trying to do the race. Around 6 or 7 p.m. EDT I could manage, when I get off work, but that would probably be too late for some of you CET'ers, at around 1, 2, or 3 a.m.