PDA

View Full Version : "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16

decha
31st July 2012, 06:32 PM
sorry for double post but I just found out that this is my last achievement to get and then I will have nice, shiny platinum ^^

docfo4r
31st July 2012, 06:42 PM
Can you record it? Try to make a nice, shiny video then xD

Cipher
31st July 2012, 09:29 PM
at decha; haha no worries mate, i already have the bling trophy, i just like attending them, lots of fun :D
and yeah mom's giving a big party for her 50th ;)

speaking of which i'ma do some wipeout right now :)
feel free to hit me up

disregard that, don't have audio because my mom needed my special cables for party....

Cipher

docfo4r
31st July 2012, 09:40 PM
Uh man, Cipher.... Am actually free but need to drive my sister around in town since I promised her that [she enjoys night driving in holidays haha]. Anyway, you have my skype man. Apart from the BB I'd really like to have a 1vs1 match with you again ;)
So yeah, tell me when you're free or hit me up next time you're playing if you like to!

Cipher
31st July 2012, 09:54 PM
nvm doc edited my post, don't have any audio which makes it rather silly :p i gave them cables away 5 hours ago i should've kept em til thursday xD

oh well too late, after sunday i'll be back ^^

Cipher

docfo4r
31st July 2012, 10:05 PM
Alright, won't have holidays anymore then but that doesn't mean I will disappear xD

BGMaster
1st August 2012, 12:33 AM
so, does Friday afternoon still stand?

docfo4r
1st August 2012, 08:56 AM
Yep, and pushed back for one hour as request.

Actual BB time! (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+Brigade&iso=20120803T17&p1=2089)

But we are only 3 people for now, don't know if we can find 5 more in that time...
1 - BGMaster
2 - decha
3 - docfo4r

Further on it might happen that I also can't show up, sorry but it's a little unpredictable in my case.

decha
1st August 2012, 09:03 AM
We can always move it a bit forward to have 4th guy (Cipher). I'd also appreciate if some good people from these forums that already have 'Blind Brigade' achievement would help us and just join that race for a moment. Just to make full 8 :) If anything I can join and help anyone in the future that needs that achievement and doesnt have a full Brigade.

Liod19
1st August 2012, 09:09 AM
Count me in.

docfo4r
1st August 2012, 10:05 AM
decha, actually Liod, Cipher and me have that trophy for a long time now already :) But we always like to create and join these races because it always turns out to be lots of fun. Would be cool to see you here more often aswell.

@Liod, thanks. Seems like you are always in for at least the bling race :)
So now we're 4. Oh and don't you guys worry, I and I also think some others have some friends in our PSN list who play Wipeout alot and maybe they can jump in for the race even they're not posting here.

@Colonel [I hope he is seeing the thread]: If you like to join a brigade, here's your chance. Bring your fiancee with you ;)

BGMaster
1st August 2012, 11:40 AM
I have a friend who needs this too so count with him... (I won't do it without him) so... we're 5 right?

vlhad13
1st August 2012, 02:24 PM
Count me in :)

docfo4r
1st August 2012, 03:07 PM
Ok, looks like the list is growing :)
@BGMaster, can you tell me your friends PSN? Would it be ok for him to add me [or I add him] so we don't have much complications when it comes to getting everyone into the lobby later.

The list so far [no particular order]:
1 - docfo4r
2 - vlhad13 [that was your PSN aswell, right?]
3 - BGMaster
4 - BGMasters friend
5 - Liod19
6 - decha

Soooo, just 2 ppl left to go :)
BTW for those who are not in my PSN list yet: I assume your forum username equals your PSN ID and plz correct me if I'm wrong.

sillantis
1st August 2012, 06:23 PM
Add gemjem66 and szakinta^^

docfo4r
1st August 2012, 06:28 PM
Awesome! List is set, we're ready to roll :) Thanks for everyone for participating already. Will send friend requests on PSN soon. Will be a fun match on Friday :)

BTW: Need PSN ID from BGMaster & your friend.

BGMaster
1st August 2012, 07:45 PM
oh right, PSN ID Brian-Sly & Igor-Sonic

decha
1st August 2012, 07:48 PM
my PSN id is - wojtreek (i have BGMaster already on friends list)

docfo4r
1st August 2012, 08:21 PM
Whoops, then I added some random guy using your forum name at PSN xD. Nevermind, will add you all right away, please accept before Friday!

Cipher
2nd August 2012, 10:04 PM
ya'll have phun! :D

Cipher

WarioIIDX
2nd August 2012, 11:28 PM
i can join :D

my nick is my id

docfo4r
2nd August 2012, 11:39 PM
Nope, won't let you join, you're boring, winning all races!!

xD Kidding :) I still have you in my PSN friend list, will add you up to chat then aswell. But maybe you have to wait for the first race to be over since we are 8 already. If someone leaves you can hop in the second race & if no-one leaves we will circulate players.

WarioIIDX
3rd August 2012, 06:54 AM
no prob men xDDD
pd: upload my video from ubermall, I'M THA SPEED DEMON!

decha
3rd August 2012, 08:19 AM
How about small tournament? :)

docfo4r
3rd August 2012, 04:44 PM
Sry, the BB is over as for today & we did a small tournament. Maybe next time :)

@Wario: Don't have that vid any more, sorry. Deleted it because nothing that exciting happened in the race but you can't be seen anyway as far as I remember since you were ahead for some time :)

sillantis
4th August 2012, 07:48 PM
When are we going? Szakinta doesn't ride, i only :p

decha
5th August 2012, 12:37 PM
That was funny tournament. Thanks for help guys. If anyone needs me for Blind Brigade in the future just let me know or add me on psn.

Jellypixel
8th August 2012, 07:02 PM
Hi, I miss Bling Brigade and I need help. Who will have time on Tuesday at 18:00 GMT +2, so let me write a PSN ID.

My PSN ID is Jellypixel. Thanks a lot. :)

docfo4r
13th August 2012, 07:56 PM
Hmm usually the best bet is to organize it on a weekend but recently I am very busy by myself although I'd love to have another bling brigade up. But at the moment I can absolutely not tell you when I am free for it, sorry :( Don't know about the other ones, though

Maybe on a workday evening [GMT+2], I could be there. We could try to find a time for the next week for example so there is enough time for everyone else to check the thread and eventually join the race.

Jellypixel
13th August 2012, 08:53 PM
I understand. :) How about Saturday? At 20:00 GMT +2. Or, write a different day and time. ;)

docfo4r
14th August 2012, 02:19 PM
Can't promise it. I think I might be free but only 20% chance...
I know how it sucks having to wait when you need the trophy, so I hope we can help you out fast. But still maybe the weekend isn't best bet. How about next week Tuesday evening?

Jellypixel
14th August 2012, 04:53 PM
Yeah, we can next week on Tuesday. ;) So who will be next week on Tuesday time, so please write.

Preliminary list:
1 - Jellypixel
2 - docfo4r

Cipher
15th August 2012, 03:44 AM
well i'm on vacation till 26th so wont be able to help anytoime soon =/

parents also stole ma dam audio cable! :O

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
15th August 2012, 07:53 AM
I should be available to help! il be playing Wipeout alot more from now on, as the olympics have finished.

Cipher
15th August 2012, 11:21 AM
haha geeza xD

what happened with "i'm quitting ps3" xDDDDDDDDDD

i don't mind though ^^, glad to have you back

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
15th August 2012, 12:26 PM
lol, yes i did intend to quit a few months ago when Wipeout HD was broke and PS+ sucked but a few weeks later Wipeout got fixed and PS+ became immense lol.
I wont retire if things stay as good as they are now!
I did rage quit the forum once before... i deleted everyone and i came back lol, but i didn't have the nerve to ask 90% of the people to friend me again :redface:
Once a Wipeout fan, always a Wipeout fan!

Cynthira
15th August 2012, 11:18 PM
i also need this trophy.
mind if i'd join? (if there's space left)
i don't mind if it's this weekend or, as discussed, tuesday evening. (though i don't know what time it would be in my timezone)

Jellypixel
16th August 2012, 09:52 AM
@MegaGeza22 Okay, thanks. :)

@Cynthira No, I will be glad when you connect. :) On Tuesday evening, the time will be specified. (GMT +2)

@Cipher Okay, a nice vacation. ;)

Preliminary list
1 - Jellypixel
2 - docfo4r
3 - MegaGeeza22
4 - Cynthira

terra-wrists
16th August 2012, 12:25 PM
I can do the bling brigade tuesday. :)

my friend megageeza22 and docfo4r also racing this so good :nod

docfo4r
16th August 2012, 02:48 PM
Ah I see you guys are good in managing the thing, great!

So we are 5 ppl already. If you guys like to, I can host but of course someone else can host aswell ;)
1 - Jellypixel
2 - docfo4r
3 - MegaGeeza22
4 - Cynthira
5 - terra-wrists
6 - ON_MY_MIND

BTW: Please tell me or whoever is hosting if the names in the list differ from your PSN ID. If so, please put your PSN ID into the list aswell since the host will add you as friend some time before Tuesday...

@Cynthira... Of course, no problem if you join. I'm glad you found your way to the forum :) Hope to see you around ;)

EDIT You guys can check out your time for the event HERE (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+Brigade+Wipeout+HD&iso=20120822T18&p1=2692&ah=1)!
Uhh I chose Wednesday for now since I forgot a deadline on Tuesday and can hardly make it that day :( I hope it's no problem for you guys. About the time: Not set in stone, can be changed +-2hours or so, whatever you like.

terra-wrists
17th August 2012, 09:18 AM
last night we do BB two times for new pilots :)

Thank you to my friend Renn, KinJuno, and the best HandmadeLion for coming for the help:) We have so much fun. I not remember the name of the players who get the trophy. I record it but not upload it. Very cool racings :)

[uploading races with SUPER PILOT WizardPlay :) He so fast man.]

Liod19
18th August 2012, 01:12 PM
count me in for bb on wednesday

docfo4r
18th August 2012, 01:33 PM
Alright, so, is still now the actual list? Everybody ok with Wednesday?

1 - Jellypixel
2 - docfo4r
3 - MegaGeeza22
4 - Cynthira
5 - terra-wrists
6 - ON_MY_MIND
7 - Liod19

Colonel
18th August 2012, 01:52 PM
Sorry doc, i can't make this Wednesday. have a good one though, I'll try to make the next session.

docfo4r
18th August 2012, 02:16 PM
Uhh too bad :(
Okay, hope to see you in the next one then ;)

EDIT: Update, one place is still free :)
1 - Jellypixel
2 - docfo4r
3 - MegaGeeza22
4 - Cynthira
5 - terra-wrists
6 - Liod19
7 - matska81
8 -

Again, check your local time for the event HERE (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+Brigade+Wipeout+HD&iso=20120822T18&p1=2692&ah=1)! And it's always good to be online a few minutes earlier ;)

terra-wrists
20th August 2012, 07:52 PM
I am happy to help this :)

docfo4r
20th August 2012, 07:58 PM
Yeah. I just hope we will find one more volunteer.

& I hope for some fun races. Will record them, time for some update on HD2097 ;)

touge_rider
20th August 2012, 11:28 PM
Just need 2 Elite gold and I'll have all elite. So yea I haz all craft in chrome, but i may not be able to race then. Especially nights like tonight because of a NSW Rural Fire Service AGM.

docfo4r
20th August 2012, 11:41 PM
Do you have time on our bling event then? We need an 8th racer... I mean, can you tell for sure

terra-wrists
21st August 2012, 12:10 AM
Yeah. I just hope we will find one more volunteer.

& I hope for some fun races. Will record them, time for some update on HD2097 ;)

I can also record it docfo4r 8)

touge_rider
21st August 2012, 12:28 AM
Do you have time on our bling event then? We need an 8th racer... I mean, can you tell for sure

2nite, unfortunately no because in this case the NSW RFS AGM is on 2nite and chances are that i will not be at home to do so

docfo4r
21st August 2012, 07:04 AM
Well, the event is tomorrow night ;)

@terra That's cool! Try to place your cam as frontal to the screen as possible. If we have some fun moments, I can cut a video with both of our footage ;)

decha
21st August 2012, 09:02 AM
If you are still looking for someone count me in ^^ Just let me know when we are rollin'

docfo4r
21st August 2012, 09:07 AM
Hey decha, that would be nice! Check your time here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+Brigade+Wipeout+HD&iso=20120822T18&p1=2692&ah=1
Can you make it then?

@terra woops nevermind, just saw one of your videos, awesome quality!

decha
21st August 2012, 04:57 PM
Yeah. I'll be online, just send me an invite when it will start.

docfo4r
21st August 2012, 05:08 PM
& "decha" is your PSN ID aswell? Friend request was sent there...

dreamerx
21st August 2012, 06:08 PM
I can join you guys if there is still place (I still don't have this trophy).

PSN ID: MiKuDev

MegaGeeza22
21st August 2012, 07:56 PM
dreamerx, you can take my place, i already have the trophy so its ok!

docfo4r
21st August 2012, 08:06 PM
Alright, list update!

1 - Jellypixel
2 - docfo4r
3 - Liod19
4 - dreamerx [MiKuDev] - Sent you a friend request
5 - decha - Is that your PSN ID aswell?
6 - terra-wrists
7 - Cynthira
8 - matska81

@Mega it would be helpful if you could be online anyway, in case we need some backup ;)
See you guys tmrw!

dreamerx
21st August 2012, 08:39 PM
@MegaGeeza22 thanks!
@docfo4r friend request accepted!

I should be online 20min before beginning of this event and I can support it as long it will be needed.

Colonel
22nd August 2012, 01:26 AM
I did rage quit the forum once before... i deleted everyone and i came back lol, but i didn't have the nerve to ask 90% of the people to friend me again :redface:
Nonsense, send the friend requests. You know full well your friends won't bare grudges ;)

decha
22nd August 2012, 05:43 AM
@docfo4r - you already have me on your friends list since last BB event. my PSN ID is wojtreek

docfo4r
22nd August 2012, 02:08 PM
Oh, right. Sorry, we didn't race that often together yet :redface:

Sleesh, just read that SL is gone :( Sad day in the Wipeout history. I anyway hope we'll have lots of Bling Brigades and online events in the future [as long as the servers support them].
BTW: Since we have some new pilots here, I got asked to start on a slower speed so we will drive on Flash at least for the bling race, but can go up to higher classes later :)

Cipher
22nd August 2012, 08:59 PM
SL?
what's that?
and have fun yall on the bling which should be right now i think..

Cipher

dreamerx
22nd August 2012, 09:10 PM
Thanks you docfo4r for organizing this event. I've finally got BB. It was really fun to race together and chat ;)

I will look into this topic in the future to help with getting BB.

Solid
23rd August 2012, 02:00 AM
SL is Studio Liverpool. It got closed. You haven't been online in ages lol cipher

Cipher
23rd August 2012, 08:56 AM
D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my beloved wipeout is no more! (well sequels actually, but still!)

and yeah i know, lack of audio cable+dungeon defenders+new comp+work+vacation+lots of other time consuming things, have been consuming my time

i wanted to come on not so long ago, but then i remembered, NO AUDIO CABLE GOD DANGIT! damn you parents, stop stealing my stuff :p

but yeahafter this vacation i'll claim back my cable :)

Cipher

docfo4r
23rd August 2012, 01:40 PM
@Cipher I hope so. I don't know how long the servers will remain [maybe they won't be shut down after all], but I wanna make sure to have some more races with you and also fill up our channel!
@dreamerx Thanks, I had lots of fun aswell and I [and I think all the others] are always glad if we can help out with the trophies. Yeah it would be awesome if you stick to the forum & to the game. In times like these we need everyone here! So, hope to see you soon ;)

@zero + Colonel + Liod... Seriously? You need to let someone else win once in a while, no wonder nobody will play Wipeout anymore xD

doj-zaki-13
23rd August 2012, 07:20 PM
hi every one i want to get the trophy can anyone help?
i need 7 people having the chrome silver skin please (give your PSN name)
my PSN : doj-zaki-13

Greatcms
23rd August 2012, 08:05 PM
Hello, everyone! I recently beat the campaign on elite and now I only have a few online trophies left. I read that this is the place to go to get BB. Would anyone be willing to help me out? I'd appreciate all the help I can get. Have a great day! :D

My PSN: greatcms

docfo4r
23rd August 2012, 08:18 PM
Hey you two, nice you guys found your way to the forum :)

Of course I'd like to help you out. If we can find a time together, we're 3 already and I am sure we have more people to join fast ;) So, my best bet is to make it on the weekend, maybe sunday. Ok with you? Who else has time on sunday?

Greatcms
23rd August 2012, 08:48 PM
Sweet! I don't think I have any plans on Sunday, but with my family, that can change. If anyone wants to do it on a different day, I'm fine with that. It'll be fun! I haven't played Wipeout online in over 3 years so I'm looking forward to it. I'll keep checking this forum for updates and if you want to contact me on PSN that's fine. :)

PSN: greatcms

Cipher
23rd August 2012, 09:49 PM
i might make it sunday eve, but not for long, got a computer to build for a friend of mine ;)

Cipher

decha
24th August 2012, 04:17 AM
I should be available on Sunday too.

dreamerx
24th August 2012, 08:58 AM
I should be able to join between 6-8pm on Sunday.

doj-zaki-13
24th August 2012, 10:20 AM
so can anyone make a list of the players who want to make a group for the bb trophy?
and please let me in this group.
And let us choose a specific time, what about Sunday 20:00 GMT?
Please i want a reply

Cipher
24th August 2012, 11:23 AM
doj-zaki-13
greatcms
docfo4r
decha
dreamerx
me

that's 6ppl, need 2 more

also, for the time, how about this? http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+brigade+%3AD&iso=20120826T22&p1=48

i'll try to get on the road earlier this time, so i'll probably make it ;)

cipher

docfo4r
24th August 2012, 11:53 AM
Would be cool! Time is a little late for me but okay. I won't stay for many races then, or, if everyone is ok, one hour earlier.
Cipher, would you like to host it this time? :)

I got one more guy pending, he wrote to me on my youtube channel. I told him there's a bling this sunday and that he should check this thread. So maybe we are 7...

A video of the last BB is uploading atm :)

doj-zaki-13
24th August 2012, 02:59 PM
wow thanks it is a good time for me

Solid
24th August 2012, 03:02 PM
Count me in too

doj-zaki-13
24th August 2012, 03:02 PM
And please Cipher, it will be nice and better if you host the race this time.

Rennfisch
24th August 2012, 03:07 PM
I can help :)

Cipher
24th August 2012, 05:29 PM
doj-zaki-13
greatcms
docfo4r
decha
dreamerx
Solid
Rennfisch
me

8ppl ^^

time; http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+brigade+%3AD&iso=20120826T22&p1=48

Would be cool! Time is a little late for me but okay. I won't stay for many races then, or, if everyone is ok, one hour earlier.
Cipher, would you like to host it this time? :)

I got one more guy pending, he wrote to me on my youtube channel. I told him there's a bling this sunday and that he should check this thread. So maybe we are 7...

A video of the last BB is uploading atm :)

sure, just note that i can't stay long (i think, i might get stuck i wipeout though xD)
oh and a dude also posted on my channel for the bling brigade, also pointed him here ^^ but didn't know yet we were doin one this sunday :p

And please Cipher, it will be nice and better if you host the race this time.

why's that, docfo been a bad host? xDDDD

dreamerx
24th August 2012, 05:40 PM
Hmm... http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+brigade+%3AD&iso=20120826T22&p1=48 It's a little bit to late for me, I'm going out at 21 GMT+1 (DST) so if it will be 2 hours earlier I would be able to join.

Cipher
24th August 2012, 06:04 PM
i can't make 2 hours earlier =/, if anyone else wants to host and if 2 hours earlier is better for everyone, ten that's fine with me, though i just can't bed there then

Cipher

dreamerx
24th August 2012, 06:08 PM
OK don't worry, my presence is not necessary ;) There is probably more ppl available to help. Anyway if my plans for going out will go "wrong" I would be able to join at specified time.

@docfo4r I'm waiting for vid :), what's your YouTube channel?

EDIT: Ok I've found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hED4APnt2fs&feature=plcp - ahh... I've lost my position on the last lap, dang it :)

docfo4r
24th August 2012, 06:19 PM
Haha am I really a bad host? I always let u guys pick the tracks xD Seriously, if something's wrong, feel free to tell me, will just eliminate you then during the race ;)

Video of last BB [including Liod, zero3growlithe, decha, mikudev, Jellypixel, Cynthira, gran & me]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hED4APnt2fs&feature=g-upl

@dreamerx The channel is HD2097 (http://www.youtube.com/user/HD2097), but it's not my own, it's hosted by Cipher & me :)

Cipher
24th August 2012, 06:57 PM
@dreamerx The channel is HD2097 (http://www.youtube.com/user/HD2097), but it's not my own, it's hosted by Cipher & me :)

but i don't post a lot because of stupid bandwidth limitations and lack of time :p

and not sure if i'll be able to record this one doc, still haven't set up mac partition on new comp, and my lappy is getting slower and slower D: i need to clean up my HDD but planning the mac instllation monday ^^

also, that vid, intense race, all closely packed together :D

Cipher

Greatcms
24th August 2012, 07:32 PM
Wow! So many people willing to help! It's unfortunate the limit is 8 people. The time seems good to me, but it doesn't seem set in stone yet. x) Took me awhile to realize you guys are in Europe.

Solid
25th August 2012, 06:20 AM
Am I on any of these vids?

docfo4r
25th August 2012, 08:29 AM
Hmm they are from the recent BB, as far as I remember you weren't online, right? Sry man, maybe next time ;)

Jellypixel
25th August 2012, 09:00 AM
On Sunday I have the time, so when you miss someone, just write. :)

doj-zaki-13
25th August 2012, 09:04 AM
yesterday i got the zone zeus trophy, I need only the bb trophy to get the platinum.
And Cipher, can you add me as a friend only for a while because you will be the host? I don't want to miss the trophy.

docfo4r
25th August 2012, 02:46 PM
One more race from the last BB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA-19hGADcU&feature=youtu.be

doj-zaki-13
25th August 2012, 04:24 PM
docfo4r I sent to you a friend request but you didn't reply.
if you don't want me just add me until monday.
And please everyone try to be on time, don't be late!!!!!!!

doj-zaki-13
25th August 2012, 04:31 PM
Cipher please post the details of the race you want to host (single race, speed class, difficulty,............):hyper

Cipher
25th August 2012, 05:34 PM
i can't add you guys yet, since i'm just came back from vacation (9 hour drive), and am now at my parents's spending the night here, so i wont be able to add you guys until tomorrow ;)

@doj lol is that obligated? xD i usually just pick sth at random or whatever is requested in the group chat ^^

but if nobody requests something, i do the usual map roll, starting vineta then anulpha etc etc, probably on rapier

doj-zaki-13
greatcms
docfo4r
decha
jellypixel
Solid
Rennfisch
me

dreamerx can't make it

also, could everyone confirm their playstation ID (if the one in the list is your PSN)

Cipher

Greatcms
25th August 2012, 07:16 PM
greatcms is my psn. when should I expect a friend request?

docfo4r
25th August 2012, 07:25 PM
I'll friend you right now.

@doj go easy with us, we're not on the playstation 24/7 ;) friended you

Greatcms
25th August 2012, 07:36 PM
@doc I added you already. :D You were lightning fast!

Solid
25th August 2012, 10:09 PM
lol Cipher 9 hr drive? did u go from like Belgium to Spain haha

docfo4r
25th August 2012, 11:25 PM
@doc I added you already. :D You were lightning fast!

Haha let's just say we both had the perfect timing ;)

michael_martin
26th August 2012, 02:46 AM
michael_martin is my id.

Ready and willing to help.

Let me know when.

I need the trophy still too.

Cipher
26th August 2012, 08:11 AM
@solid belgium-austria ;)

and lol doc, you adding everyone so i only have to invite you? xD

@micheal_martin if you can make today's race, let us know ;)

Cipher

docfo4r
26th August 2012, 10:37 AM
Haha yeah :)

Oh, and is this time (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+brigade+%3AD&iso=20120826T22&p1=48) still the right one?

Cipher
26th August 2012, 11:05 AM
yup :)

Cipher

michael_martin
26th August 2012, 06:58 PM
@solid belgium-austria ;)

and lol doc, you adding everyone so i only have to invite you? xD

@micheal_martin if you can make today's race, let us know ;)

Cipher

I can make todays race. its at 9pm gmt right?

Can you send me an invite please if there is room for one more ta.

michael_martin
26th August 2012, 07:02 PM
Actually looks like its 8pm gmt. NOW. darn ill go on anyway.

Cipher
26th August 2012, 07:39 PM
9PM GMT, 10PM GMT+1 in 22 minutes actually :p

and adding everyone now, made it in time :D

Cipher

Cipher
26th August 2012, 08:54 PM
well i crashed.... damn you PS3

but was fun, thanks all and congratz to those who got the trophy :D

Cipher

Greatcms
26th August 2012, 09:04 PM
Thanks to all who raced today! It was super fun and worth the wait. I'll be happy to help with future races :)

Oh, and sorry for killing you Cipher. xD

doj-zaki-13
27th August 2012, 08:49 AM
Thanks everyone for the trophy.
Hope we can race together again.:)

docfo4r
27th August 2012, 01:27 PM
Yeah it was lots of fun indeed & I also hope we can have some races in the future :) See you guys around!

Cipher
27th August 2012, 04:38 PM
lol greatcms, twice :p

and yw all ^^

@doc yeah hope so too, as for hackintosh, went to the store today, apparently i can only buy the mountain lion stick online :p

Cipher

michael_martin
28th August 2012, 12:36 AM
Any chance another bling race could take part soon? I messed up the times the other day. Much appreciated.

Greatcms
28th August 2012, 05:07 AM
I'm willing to help, Michael. As long as nothing comes up I'll be good to race. :)

michael_martin
28th August 2012, 09:00 AM
Thanks Greatcms.

Anyone else interested please post.

Im available Fri, Sat and Sun evening this week.

Cynthira
28th August 2012, 12:24 PM
count me in as long as it is done 'till sunday afternoon

docfo4r
28th August 2012, 12:31 PM
If it's around afternoon or eve I am in aswell. Can you suggest an actual date & time, Martin?

michael_martin
28th August 2012, 12:41 PM
count me in as long as it is done 'till sunday afternoon

Cynthira

Thanks. Not sure if you mean before or after sunday afternoon. Let me know then ill suggest a time ta.

michael

Cynthira
28th August 2012, 04:55 PM
Cynthira

Thanks. Not sure if you mean before or after sunday afternoon. Let me know then ill suggest a time ta.

michael

doesn't matter. from monday on i'm on holydays, so it can also be sunday evening

Cipher
28th August 2012, 05:38 PM
i should be able to join sunday eve, but not sure yet, so put me on reserve for now :p

Cipher

michael_martin
28th August 2012, 05:46 PM
Ok thats good. How about 8pm GMT on Sunday evening?

docfo4r
28th August 2012, 06:50 PM
Would afternoon also be alright? Like... 4pm GMT?

Greatcms
28th August 2012, 06:54 PM
All these different time zones are confusing xD. Anyone wanna help me out?

michael_martin
28th August 2012, 07:09 PM
Would afternoon also be alright? Like... 4pm GMT?

Yes 4pm GMT is good for me.

Greatcms where are you from? GMT is the time in London.

docfo4r
28th August 2012, 07:56 PM
greatmcs, you can see a world map with time zones here:

www.timeanddate.com (http://www.timeanddate.com)
We announce BB's over this site aswell :)

Greatcms
28th August 2012, 09:05 PM
Haha, thanks! I'm in the United States living in Arkansas. You guys are ahead of me by several hours.

michael_martin
28th August 2012, 09:50 PM
Haha, thanks! I'm in the United States living in Arkansas. You guys are ahead of me by several hours.

Will you be around at that time on Sunday?

Greatcms
28th August 2012, 10:19 PM
Well your 4pm is my 10am (if i converted it correctly) so maybe. I have a weird sleeping schedule so I might not be up at that time. xD

Cipher
29th August 2012, 12:41 AM
i can't make 4pm, but don't bother, i can't make 8pm either xD

sorry folks, i wont be there ;)

Cipher

doj-zaki-13
29th August 2012, 12:45 PM
Do it on friday 19:00 GMT.
I think i may be available but i want to know first if it's good for everyone.

michael_martin
29th August 2012, 12:52 PM
Im not around on Friday. Any other day is good for me.

doj-zaki-13
29th August 2012, 01:31 PM
So then do it on Saturday 19:00 GMT. I 'm not sure I can make it but michael_martin let us see if the others can.
And u have to know that Cipher and docfo4r have to be in this group because they are funny:D(I want a thank u Cipher) and they have got a lot of friends that may replace anyone absent.
And i think my friend Dennis-nine-five will join the group, anyway he will post if he wants to.

michael_martin
29th August 2012, 01:36 PM
Saturday at 19.00 GMT works for me.

Yousifernator
29th August 2012, 02:27 PM
If there are any spaces left could I join the Saturday at 19:00 GMT race?

michael_martin
29th August 2012, 02:36 PM
Yes please do thanks.

Yousifernator
29th August 2012, 03:50 PM
I'll be there!

Cipher
29th August 2012, 07:12 PM
lol doj, "we are funny" dafuq? xD

what did we do different from everyone else? :p
and i can't make saturday either, gunna go scuba diving only time i would be able to is sunday evening real lat, so don' tbohter ;)

Cipher

docfo4r
29th August 2012, 07:27 PM
You were the host, waited for everyone to pick silver and chose a bright shining YELLOW harimau for yourself xD

Saturday is ok for me aswell, too bad you can't make it Cipher.

Haha, thx doj ;)

Cipher
29th August 2012, 09:31 PM
hey, not everyone was there yet :p so thought i'd fly around in my bright yellow ship :p

and it's ok, there will be more of em :)

Cipher

Dennis-nine-five
30th August 2012, 02:11 PM
Want to join, too ^^

docfo4r
30th August 2012, 02:37 PM
No problem. Tell us your PSN ID and make sure to have the silver ship ready.

By the way: Anyone should set a concrete date & time for further plannings ;)

Medusa
30th August 2012, 03:29 PM
I'll be on PSN from about 2100 GMT, if anybody needs another silver ship I'm able to help out.
(kiTTun)

doj-zaki-13
30th August 2012, 05:03 PM
Docfo4r
kiTTun
Dennis-nine-five
michael_martin
Yousifernator

I don't know if I can make it but i will inform u later.
Time:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+Brigade&iso=20120901T22&p1=214
Greatcms and Cynthira u have to inform us if u can be on time or not.
And docfo4r please host this time.

jeanx90
30th August 2012, 05:11 PM
me too can help only trophie left for the plat psnID: jeanx90

Cynthira
30th August 2012, 05:50 PM
yeah, should be fine :) i'll be there

docfo4r
30th August 2012, 07:17 PM
Alright doj, will host it, will videotape it ;)

So everybody see doj's post to check the event time for your city.

Current list:
1 - docfo4r
2 - kiTTun
3 - Dennis-nine-five
4 - michael_martin
5 - Yousifernator
6 - jeanx90
7 - Cynthira
8 - JellyPixel

Lot's of new names here, nice! I'll add you all up tmrw on PSN. So I assume the list is filled with your PSN ID for the ones I don't have friended yet. If not, please tell me your ID's ;)

Greatcms
30th August 2012, 08:09 PM
Just put me down as a possible backup.. I don't know if I'll be on at that time. Looks like you guys have your 8 anyways. Happy racing :)

docfo4r
30th August 2012, 08:16 PM
Sure, a backup is always helpful! Thx :)

Andrew-Swan
31st August 2012, 07:47 AM
Hi, I'm looking for friends to organize a game for bling brigade trophy, my ID Online is Andrew-Swan , everyone is welcome , bye bye guys !!!

doj-zaki-13
31st August 2012, 08:42 AM
Look docfo4r if anyone left the group invite Andrew-Swan , if a second one left too invite gratcms and me, because maybe we can play with you.
But this is for everyone:Don't be late!

Andrew-Swan
31st August 2012, 09:15 AM
I forgot , I'm always online between 19.30 - 23.00 (evening) , Italian hour!!!!

HKProxyOne
31st August 2012, 04:38 PM
@ doj-zaki-13:
Hey can I join too? I can make the stated time and it's the very last trophy I need!
Edit: My PS3 name is: iCauseButthurt

decha
31st August 2012, 04:50 PM
Awwww missed it.

Jellypixel
31st August 2012, 05:11 PM
I have a trophy. You can take my place. :)

doj-zaki-13
31st August 2012, 05:18 PM
decha,HKProxyOne and Andrew-Swan , you can be in the next group, of course many people will come and you don't have to wait too much.
It is better to organize another group because there is too much people who are going to play this saturday.
Please let one of you choose a good time for all.Then i will see if i can join your group,same for cipher and docfo4r.

doj-zaki-13
31st August 2012, 05:21 PM
If anyone want to replace Jelly, inform docfo4r because he is the host.

docfo4r
31st August 2012, 06:23 PM
Ok so reminder once again: Bling is tomorrow at this time (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+Brigade&iso=20120901T22&p1=214)!

People who are participating:
1 - docfo4r [host + camera guy ^^]
2 - kiTTun [plz confirm friend request on PSN]
3 - Dennis-nine-five [plz confirm friend request on PSN]
4 - michael_martin
5 - Yousifernator [plz confirm friend request on PSN]
6 - jeanx90
7 - Cynthira
8 - HKProxyOne [plz confirm friend request on PSN]

Possible backup:
doj
greatcms
JellyPixel

I hope I got it right!

doj-zaki-13
31st August 2012, 06:30 PM
Docfo4r i think iCauseButthurt is the PSN name of HKProxyOne.
Send a friend request to iCauseButthurt.

docfo4r
31st August 2012, 06:43 PM
Yeah I got that already, just posted the username in the list to know who he is on the forum ;)

But thx for reminding :)

HKProxyOne
31st August 2012, 07:46 PM
Hey guys, thanks for adding me. I accepted the friend request and even sent a confirmation message.

Thanks again and see you guys tomorrow!

Dennis-nine-five
1st September 2012, 12:00 AM
I will be there, my ID is Dennis-nine-five and I answer all friend request some hours before the time.:P

doj-zaki-13
1st September 2012, 01:28 PM
Good luck for everyone, hope you enjoy your races:P

Andrew-Swan
1st September 2012, 01:40 PM
I have a question, I have a friend , his ID Online is yume_2501 ,he want take the trophy how me ,can we help also him ???? Bye Bye !!!!

Cipher
1st September 2012, 01:40 PM
have fun you guys ;)
and get some nice footage doc :D

Cipher

docfo4r
1st September 2012, 02:34 PM
Haha Cipher, yeah I will try to. Hope all the other guys doing some fun stuff infront of my eye.

Ahhh we got looots of people wanna join todays BB. Guess we have to switch alot. Trying to keep the overview here :P

So first race will be:
docfo4r
kiTTun
dennis-nine-five
michael_martin
Yousifernator
Cynthira
icausebutthurt
jeanx90

For the second race, three people have to make room for:
Andrew-swan <-friend request sent
yume_2501 <-friend request sent
Kr1pa

Backup:
doj
greatcms
JellyPixel

I hope that is correct!

HKProxyOne
1st September 2012, 04:15 PM
Just a quick question docfo44:
Can you open the lobby 30-15 mins on beforehand? I have this nasty glitch where it takes a couple of tries to join a lobby, but in the end it always works.

Cheers!

docfo4r
1st September 2012, 04:47 PM
Hmm actually I have to say that we're a little late with stuff here so I don't know if I can make 30 minutes earlier but I'll try ;)

Cynthira
1st September 2012, 06:09 PM
sory guys, not sure if it will work for me
psn kicks me out every few minutes and i'm annoyed, srsly
happens since friday, hoped it would be only temporary but seems to be a bigger problem...
i'd welcome some help ;)

Andrew-Swan
1st September 2012, 06:23 PM
Received friend request, it' all ok , I 'm online ready, very thanks to all friends , with this trophy I take the platinum , I don't believe that !!!!!!!

docfo4r
1st September 2012, 09:17 PM
Hey guys, was a fun BB tonight!

But first of all: Some of us [uncluding me] had some errors with the PS3. Dennis, I saw you being online for a brief second, then you appeared offline all the time. Dunno if you experienced some troubles aswell. Sorry you couldn't join in :( We'll organize another one, no problem :)

As for the video: I have loooots of fun stuff caught, next vid will be funny^^ But atm I am rendering a 3D scene and can't edit a video if my preview screen shows me 5FPS ^^ So I gotta delay editing. Vid should be up until next weekend, will post it here then ;)

HKProxyOne
1st September 2012, 11:29 PM
I made some excellent fails due to moving my airbrakes to L1 and R1. I had loads of fun tonight, can't wait to see the vid!

docfo4r
1st September 2012, 11:38 PM
Me too. Actually all kind of stuff happened with my session that can go wrong xD

Hope to see you around, HK ;)

michael_martin
1st September 2012, 11:54 PM
I really wanted to make this race but something came up so i missed out. I hope theres another one soon that i can join.

docfo4r
2nd September 2012, 08:12 AM
Sure, we can organize another one. Dennis also couldn't join it, so we can plan a new one ;)

doj-zaki-13
2nd September 2012, 08:51 AM
And again sorry everyone my internet connection was *****.Like:twisted.I coudn't go online on wipeout.

But it s good that you enjoyed your game, and it's brilliant to make another race.

docfo4r
2nd September 2012, 02:26 PM
@Cipher: You will be the host next time for sure!!! See what they did with me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYT0JyxMkK0&feature=g-upl
xD

Dennis-nine-five
2nd September 2012, 02:39 PM
I am happy that you see it so docfo4r
I was so angry that it doesnt work.
At that moment I had the worst connection ever.
There was ever a connection error.

Cipher
2nd September 2012, 02:57 PM
haha doc xD
gotta love that ****, i'd be happy to host next time, just has to be a good time ^^

Cipher

doj-zaki-13
2nd September 2012, 04:48 PM
what a funny video doc! i usually get out of the track in the end of vineta k when i use a boost and try to roll(like you did)

Well, it seems that i'm not the only one who had connection errors.I hope It won't happen again.

docfo4r
2nd September 2012, 04:57 PM
Thanks Cipher & doj :) It's always fun to look for some nice moments and edit them to a short viddy^^ I once turned my ship upside down on Sol2 after a barrel roll so I was scratching my cockpit glass for like 30 seconds xD But unfortunately didn't record the incident...

Yeah, well I think it's best if Cipher or dennis suggest a time. I say: Weekend is the best but I have some deadlines here and there next weekend.

Cipher
2nd September 2012, 05:19 PM
i always have deadlines lol, mostly for personal projects, though that doesn't mean i make the deadlines xD

Cipher

michael_martin
3rd September 2012, 12:24 AM
Sure, we can organize another one. Dennis also couldn't join it, so we can plan a new one ;)

Great thanks doc. Appreciate it.:nod

Gevexx
3rd September 2012, 06:09 PM
Hi folks,

i completed campaign yesterday so would like to sign up for the next group for bling brigade ^^.

My Timezone is GMT+1 (Germany) and i can play from 19-24 from Mo-Fr, and all day long on weekends.

PSN ID: Gevexx

so count me in please :)

docfo4r
3rd September 2012, 06:12 PM
Hey Gevexx, nice to see you on board of Wipeoutzone. Big hello :)

Sure, you're in for the next one. Just make sure to stick around in the thread to be informed once we found a deadline.
Also, to all people who are up for the next bling: Try to find a deadline with Cipher, because there is some stuff I have to do within the next days and also on weekend so my schedule is tight. In case I am free on the deadline you make, I will be in of course :)

HKProxyOne
3rd September 2012, 08:07 PM
I can be there to fill a spot if needed.

Cipher
4th September 2012, 11:35 PM
i probably can't this week, moving to a new apartment (new studies) so i'l be quite busy

good news though, getting a TV for my Bday (i asked for a 32 inch mom and dad said go bigger xD), so yeah wipeout on the big screen soonishly :)

@doc that tv means also i wont have to mess around with settings to record anymore :D, recording 60FPS smoothness while sitll being able to play at the same framerate <3

as for the bling, so yeah probably wont be til the 20th or something, so don't wait for/count on me

Cipher

doj-zaki-13
5th September 2012, 08:14 AM
So happy birthday Cipher! (How old are you?) I think you Should ask for a 3D tv, wipeout is playable with 3D but you must buy the 3D version on playstation store.

Cipher
5th September 2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks (20, getting old D:)

And meeh I don't like those 3d glasses on my head all the time, my tv will have 3d nonetheless, wether I'll use it is something else :p and didn't know wipeout had a 3d feature, I want to see how that works xD

Cipher

docfo4r
5th September 2012, 03:56 PM
Wow, I also didn't know that. We have a 3DTV here and I once played it with "emulated 3D", didn't really look that special but if it has a 3D feature it must be much better I guess. Will definately try that out. Can be found in the PSN store you said?

doj-zaki-13
5th September 2012, 07:06 PM
I heard that wipeout is Playable in 3D and it is awesome.
Check http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100613045607AA6DvfC
Or check other sites.

docfo4r
5th September 2012, 07:17 PM
Hmmm. I remember I started HD once on a 3D screen but I cannot remember a message like that. Oh well, maybe I just forgot^^

doj-zaki-13
6th September 2012, 10:36 AM
Oh, if you have problems playing wipeout in 3D chech this:
http://www.flatpanelshd.com/focus.php?subaction=showfull&id=1276274018

docfo4r
6th September 2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks, will make sure to check it out in case I get a 3DTV aswell ;)

doj-zaki-13
6th September 2012, 03:46 PM
so when we will play another blind brigade?

I mean "bling brigade"
we have to play this weekend, anyone suggest a time?

docfo4r
6th September 2012, 04:32 PM
Blind brigade would also be nice... Everybody closes their eyes and the one who finishes first... wins.... Hmm stupid idea xD

Ok, how about a Saturday noon race (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Possible+Bling+Brigade&iso=20120908T15&p1=2692)...

I anyway wanted to make some fun stuff & capture it on video so it would be cool if you could stick around after the race aswell...

michael_martin
6th September 2012, 06:28 PM
2pm GMT is the earliest i can do on saturday. any time after that and im there.

Gevexx
7th September 2012, 07:15 AM
I'm available on Saturday all day long, so 2-4pm GMT+1/2/3 is fine with me ^^.

doj-zaki-13
7th September 2012, 05:06 PM
Wow doc i told you before you re funny, but for a "Blind Brigade" I think it's better if everyone look behind while racing.Then we will see the results.
And congratulations you are now an extreme pilot!
But i'm sorry I can't race with you this time,hopefully next time.
Anyway, HAPPY RACING!

docfo4r
7th September 2012, 11:48 PM
Oh, haha thanks. Actually I don't care the post count that much^^

Hey guys this time I hope that everyone who wanna participate will send me a friend request and is online at that time. I disconnected my PS3 atm for TV testing purposes ;) So I have no time to add you up atm and I hope I can make it on time tmrw. Is someone willing to take my host-place in case I can't make it? You know... backup ;)

Cipher
8th September 2012, 02:48 AM
i actually wanne do a blind race on anulpha :p, know that track pretty good ^^

Cipher

michael_martin
8th September 2012, 12:40 PM
So what time are we racing today? Any time from now on suits me.

Gevexx
8th September 2012, 01:10 PM
I'm currently available too, but doc hasent accepted the friend request yet. Probably being held up

Hoooof
8th September 2012, 01:40 PM
Please can I join a Bling Brigade soon? Sundays are best for me, but I am sometimes free on a Saturday too. Going on soon today.

docfo4r
8th September 2012, 02:37 PM
I'm sorry, guys, can't make it for today :(
My HDMI cable still didn't return, can't see anything so it would be hard to race :P Hope you guys can manage it somehow. Again, sorry, thought I'd be done earlier :/

doj-zaki-13
8th September 2012, 05:44 PM
Well doc you can then play a "blind brigade" like you said before.:nod
But the important is when we will play another bb ? if we race on sunday, so that's good for me(but i'm not free all day)
Anyone suggest a specific time,please?
And please we need 8 players or more.

michael_martin
8th September 2012, 06:05 PM
Ill be able to play tomorrow (sunday). How does 2pm GMT sound?

Greatcms
8th September 2012, 06:49 PM
You know I'm always willing to help with the races! The only problem is I'm 6 hours behind and that's the only factor in if I help or not. :/ So if there's a time, I'll see if I can make it.

doj-zaki-13
8th September 2012, 08:12 PM
well i will try to make it

Cipher
9th September 2012, 01:17 AM
i should be able to make sunday 10PM GMT and am willing to host the event

don't have my tv yet though, so wont be recording, but if 10pm GMT works fine for everyone, please post in here as i'll be away all day waving my sis goodbye when she goes on erasmus

time; http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+Brigade&iso=20120909T23&p1=48

@doc hope you get your problems fixed ;)

Cipher

michael_martin
9th September 2012, 02:58 AM
10pm GMT works for me so count me in. Thanks for hosting Cipher.

doj-zaki-13
9th September 2012, 08:06 AM
well Cipher this time(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...20909T23&p1=48) is for 9 pm gmt.(if you re confused, look at the bottom of the page)
So it's for 9 or 10 pm gmt as you said ?

Cipher
9th September 2012, 09:59 AM
i probably wont be able to make 9pm gmt as i'll either be in traffic or i'll be stuck at my parents' :p

so yeah, 10pm gmt is the only time i can make (or later ofcourse)

Cipher

Gevexx
9th September 2012, 10:01 AM
I have 8 people in my list who also need BB, can i bring them with me? ^^. Don't know who will be online at that time, but should be enough for 2x playtroughs.

10pm GMT works for me.

docfo4r
9th September 2012, 11:40 AM
Sorry, I can't make it today either :( Having pretty busy weekends for the rest of September...

michael_martin
9th September 2012, 12:08 PM
I have 8 people in my list who also need BB, can i bring them with me?
I think you should definitly bring them with you because i dont think we have enough players otherwise.

:+

doj-zaki-13
9th September 2012, 01:20 PM
sorry it s too late for me.

Dennis-nine-five
9th September 2012, 04:51 PM
That is very late for me but I try to be there:|
Hope that I can come online then

Cipher
9th September 2012, 07:07 PM
well reading that it's too late for everyone, i can probably make it half an hour earlier, as i'm about to leave right now so should be home by then :)

list of players we have currently;

- michael_martin
- Gevexx
- Dennis-nin-five
- me

and friends of gevexx

thats 4 players we need, gevexx do you think you'll have that many online?

so yeah, if some more people can make it with that half an hour earlier thing, that would be nice :)

Cipher

michael_martin
9th September 2012, 07:17 PM
Works for me.:)

Gevexx
9th September 2012, 07:42 PM
2 agreed, will try to get another 2 or more.

Cipher
9th September 2012, 09:10 PM
well yeah, we're in right now, with gmt i meant GMT+DST :p

the time chart displays it correctly though ^^

sorry for the misunderstanding guys =/

Cipher

Dennis-nine-five
9th September 2012, 09:17 PM
Are you playing now Cipher?

Dennis-nine-five
9th September 2012, 09:46 PM
I got the trophy
Thanks to everybody!!!!!
doj and Cipher:D

Gevexx
9th September 2012, 10:09 PM
Was a bit messy but thanks everybody for the help and cipher for organizing.

Even unlocked Connected 2 when I beat cipher 2 time in a row ^^.

Cipher
9th September 2012, 10:51 PM
lol gevexx gratz on that extra trophy :p

gratz all who got the trophy

and yeah was a bit messy cuz of the short notice ^^

will need to anounce earlier next time :D

Cipher

michael_martin
9th September 2012, 10:58 PM
Thanks to everyone who raced tonight and a big thanks to CIPHER for pulling it all together when it looked a bit shakey there for a while. I got the trophy yes. :hyper

docfo4r
10th September 2012, 04:21 AM
Nice to hear you guys made it :)

Greatcms
10th September 2012, 05:59 AM
Sorry I couldn't make the race.. My aunt and uncle bought new furniture and needed my help to move it. It was pretty unexpected. I hate that I keep missing the races. :(

doj-zaki-13
10th September 2012, 08:13 AM
Congratulations everybody, next time we want you doc with us.:hyper

well cipher, when did you finish racing?

docfo4r
10th September 2012, 01:18 PM
Thank you for saying so, doj :)

I'll have my PS3 ready this week so I will give my best to be up for the next bling!

michael_martin
10th September 2012, 01:24 PM
Ill play again if im around. last night was fun.

terra-wrists
10th September 2012, 03:30 PM
August bling brigade for new player video. Thank you Handmade_Lion for make complete 8 player for Bling Brigade trophy for new player :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJxqKOnilPg

docfo4r
10th September 2012, 03:49 PM
Relaxing music and smooth flight! Nice video, terra :)

Blanz933
10th September 2012, 05:13 PM
I must be one of the last people without this trophy ;(
psn: Blanz933
I'm free any weekday, but NOT during the hours of 10 - 16 GMT
Weekends are different, free after 15 GMT on sat/sun

Knux_Chaotix
10th September 2012, 06:52 PM
Fail cake!!! A trophy I do not yet have :( Saddest face. Can anyone be of assistance?? My PSN ID is Knux_Chaotix, online tonight and tomorrow if anyones about. If not message me on there and lets set something up :)

Cipher
11th September 2012, 01:20 AM
@doj michael and i went on for quite a bit longer think is was 1am my time, but was fun :)

as for a new bling, can't make next week as i have 2 appointments that weekend =/

so if it's then, it'll be without me ;)

@terra nice racing man, great vid :)

Cipher

phenom74lc
13th September 2012, 12:30 PM
Fail cake!!! A trophy I do not yet have :( Saddest face. Can anyone be of assistance?? My PSN ID is Knux_Chaotix, online tonight and tomorrow if anyones about. If not message me on there and lets set something up :)

I need this trophy too if there is someone that can help pls. My PS3 id: phenom74lc

Thanks in advance.

michael_martin
13th September 2012, 08:22 PM
I can help this friday after 2130, sunday after 1300, monday after 1830.

phenom74lc
14th September 2012, 04:53 PM
I can help this friday after 2130, sunday after 1300, monday after 1830.

Already got some people added that need this trophy. Here is the id list of them:

1) phenom74lc
2) Nightrider5_R34
3) Krzywy_87
4) KC_QED
5) RickNU19
6) AeEpa
7) JeNNy_OskaR
8) LocoPsicopata
9) Dras-o
10) Blanz933
11) Knux_Chaotix
12) MajickHanz
13) moooda
14) omar280792
15) ShaShads
16) lancem
17) the_scurge
18) Gscorpio14

What about Saturday 15th at 9PM (GMT+1 Spain) to do this trophy?

Event Time Announcer (http://bit.ly/QoEheT)

JeNNy_OskaR said that they will try to do the trophy on Saturday at 9PM (GMT+1 Spain) and got some people (7 more). Please see the link above to see the time in your region.

Defjukie16
15th September 2012, 02:45 PM
I'm gonna go for this trophy as well and add as many pilots to get it.

michael_martin
15th September 2012, 03:02 PM
I can make Saturday night at time mentioned above if needed.

josuep23
15th September 2012, 10:16 PM
Hi i would like to praticipate in a race to obtain the bling brigade trophy. I can do it on the weekends. Thanks psn:PTREW

doj-zaki-13
16th September 2012, 10:52 AM
@phenom74lc :
If you have 18 person who need this trophy why didn't you organize a group of your own? you don't need help from the others!

Cipher
16th September 2012, 03:14 PM
to help people in here out perhaps ;)

and if he has 18 ppl, that doesn't mean they can all come at the same time

Cipher

doj-zaki-13
18th September 2012, 11:09 AM
So when you're going to race? And who's in?
And please i have a question my information panel is not displaying "what's new" news.Can anyone help?

Greatcms
19th September 2012, 03:05 AM
Are there any races going on? O_o I haven't been browsing the forum regularly so I'm out of the loop. I'm always willing to help. If you see me online and a race is going, message me and let me know. I can always be that 8th racer. :)

doj-zaki-13
19th September 2012, 01:09 PM

Number 7(The information bar ) is missing on my account (doj-zaki-13), i have another account(usa as country) and i have the bar there, but when i switch to my 1st account(doj-zaki-13), the bar vanish.Please Can anyone tell me what's going on or what i have to do to make my bar appear in my 1st account?:!

Cipher
21st September 2012, 09:07 PM
@everyone who needs it i'm currently too busy with college, but if someone else sets up a time and date, i can see if i can hop in, but i can't promise anything

@doj zaki i have no clue how to fix that, maybe ti's something under settings?

Cipher