View Full Version : "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16

Cipher
30th May 2012, 08:51 PM
Haha! glad you got em back docfo :D can't wait to see your perspective ^^

Cipher

docfo4r
31st May 2012, 04:52 AM
Here comes the first video, from the Chenghou Project race!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irNtxHnuyj0
I knew Feydius died because of the mines, but it looks fun how he travelled next to the mines and blew up suddenly @1:16

Next one is the Vineta K massacre but please be patient since there is alot of stuff going on because of the city festival. I am free on Saturday, so I hope I can upload the vid then...

Cipher
31st May 2012, 10:25 AM
BAHAHAHA xD Liod didn't do anything but pushing ppl and dropping mines and bombs that evening xD

and i hate whe a ship show up on on spot A on the track while it's actually on spot B, makes it hard to shoot rockets and such

And god damit Doc! you're video camera is crazy! such great image for recording a TV screen
i must say though, the video jumps sometimes (might be my work's laptop + internet explorer -_-) but if not, was it intentional?

Cipher

Feydius
31st May 2012, 12:12 PM
@docfo4r Hahaha, this explosion had really hurt. Thank you for uploading this historical document. Maybe our children will learn something by watching it in the future. ;)

docfo4r
31st May 2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks Cipher... Well, except for the Aircrash part where I slowed down the video, the framerate keeps up when I watch it. Maybe it's your works setup indeed. I used the Internet Explorer ages ago^^ Using Chrome these days...

Yeah, it's annoying sometimes when Wipeout won't show you the correct position. You will see a crash on my next video where I also don't know if there was a problem in illustrating the ships position. But as long as these are minor things and add up to the fun [sorry, Feydius xD], it's alright with me...

Haha Feydius, I wonder how Wipeout races will be like in the future. Maybe our kids are like "Meh, boring" xD

Cipher
31st May 2012, 05:02 PM
yeah 'twas my work's laptop, it plays fine on my mac :p

and lol @ our children, if wipeout will be the normal driving of the future, i'll drive myself as well :D dang that'd be awesome

Cipher

docfo4r
31st May 2012, 07:37 PM
Here is my view from the Vineta K massacre:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MEV8bi-nmU

BTW: How did I manage to be so fast on the start even without a boost? xD

@Liod19: Annoying again^^

Cipher
1st June 2012, 06:38 AM
so it was YOU who shuved that rocket up my behind! which got me killed...

i WAS 2nd place you know... :p

also, did you have 0 shield that one moment? xD EPIC!

Cipher

docfo4r
1st June 2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah, 0 shield^^ So there was almost the 8th elimination...

Haha well the rocket didn't directly kill you, it was your driving as you slighty scratched the left wall xD
As you can see, you got eliminated before I launched the rockets so please don't punish me^^

Cipher
1st June 2012, 04:00 PM
oh you're right, someone else fired rockets as well

but it wasn't me driving into the wall, it was the damage which made me slide to the left and i couldn't do anything about it :p
xcept fro sideshift into someone else xD

btw, in the vid, where's your number 6? o_O, she didn't say anything about contender eliminated (or am i missing something)

Cipher

docfo4r
1st June 2012, 04:11 PM
Haha yeah, when I crashed in those mines in the beginning of the underwater part, I also just crashed from one wall into the other because of the loss of control.
BTW: I love how in the first round after the first tunnel it looks like LukeJB882 just disappears after he got shot with two missiles xD

@ 1:20 right after the quake she says "Energy critical". Then I fire off my rockets and just in that moment she says "Contender eliminated". Szakinta eliminated by LukeJB82.

Cipher
1st June 2012, 05:58 PM
i'm deaf/blind ... ur right, it's 7 ppl :p (got headphones on now, so heard it this time ^^)

and LOL, didn't even notice luke vanished xD awesome though, like a magic trick *poof* and he's gone :D

Cipher

docfo4r
1st June 2012, 06:14 PM
Haha yeah... I checked your video and I saw you passing him then, seems like he got to a full stop after these shots. Well, that's what you get for racing on 1st when evrybody is behind you haha

WarioIIDX
1st June 2012, 07:49 PM
vineta k massacre xDDDDD, the best ever xDDD
"eliminated" everywhere xD

Cipher
1st June 2012, 10:25 PM
there, got another one up :)

Damn you Luke/loid/wario stealing my weapon pads... and wario adds a little more with his guns and missiles....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJbUHBlPBVw

Enjoy ^^

Cipher

Poulsz
2nd June 2012, 07:49 PM
ahahahah funny videos xD

but what is that you call "random explosion"?? i've never see one O.O

docfo4r
2nd June 2012, 09:41 PM
Hehe Liod owned the race at Metropia!! Cool vid, Cipher!

@Poulz you mean on the Chenghou video? Watch Feydius as he traveling next to the mines [beginning of round 3] and his ship blows up out of the sudden.

Cipher
3rd June 2012, 10:36 PM
here's another one ^^

i blame docfo for my bad racing and i think it's justified...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZHG74xI2Cs

and of course, the last mine of those mines got me... my kind of luck....

Enjoy, i guess...

Cipher

docfo4r
4th June 2012, 05:10 AM
Hahaha omg sorry for messing up your race. The crash didn't look so bad from my view xD

Cipher
4th June 2012, 07:00 AM
it's okay.. you were probably doing it with the mindset of;

"cipher is recording, we must keep this entertaining..."
*bumps into cipher*

Docfo4r; *troll face*

cipher; *Rage face*

i actually wanted to edit that in, but i never saw you coming, you just bumped me real hard out of the blue :p

Cipher

Liod19
4th June 2012, 02:26 PM
For a change it wasn't me being annoying. And you're a poor guy in this one, Cipher ;)

docfo4r
4th June 2012, 04:40 PM
When you see my video, Cipher, you can see that there was absolutely no intention in crashing into you, same goes for the mines ;)

But... I don't regret it either, hehehe.

3 videos coming up all at once as soon as upload is done ;)

Cipher
4th June 2012, 04:50 PM
@liod you'd start thinking it happens to me more often than anyone else :p

@docfo i'll be the judge of that...

can't wait to see it from your point of view :p

also, who's hosting the next session? Poulsz himself, or should i host/invite everyone?

Cipher

docfo4r
4th June 2012, 04:53 PM
I already uploaded this one... See a few pages back or check here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irNtxHnuyj0&feature=g-upl

Cipher
4th June 2012, 05:25 PM
oh, you're right.... didn't even touch me...

lol, on you're screen it looks like i'm just planning to fly off xD

dafuq

Cipher

docfo4r
4th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Haha yeah... That ship position lag is ridiculous in Wipeout sometimes :P

Cipher
4th June 2012, 07:25 PM
oh if you're wondering why the sudden dislikes, some forum troll (other forum) who got banned because of pretty much everybody reporting him, now he's searching those ppl's youtube channels and getting his friends to dislike

aaah yes, kids these days...

so don't mind the like/dislike bar

Cipher

docfo4r
4th June 2012, 07:43 PM
Oh, okay. Yeah, actually I don't like these like/dislike buttons, because it is manipulated so easily. On another forum we even had so called "reputation" buttons for each post. The end of the story: Nobody wrote his/her true opinions in fear of getting a bad rep. So, I don't care about these buttons as long as I know some people enjoy our videos ;)

3rd video uploading right now. I hope the vids are done before I go to bed xD

Cipher
4th June 2012, 08:12 PM
the only thing it's good for is feedback, but yeah, that's messed up now :p

Cipher

docfo4r
4th June 2012, 08:33 PM
POST #1 of 3
==========
So here's the pack of 3 new videos from my view. Hope you enjoy them! I got one more video to complete, but too tired today^^

First one might the strangest out of all: My race on Sebenco Climb! In contrast to all the other action going on, there was absolutely nothing happening in this race for me, I didn't even see you guys xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BubSltQlOdo

docfo4r
4th June 2012, 08:34 PM
POST #2 of 3
==========
Next is the one on Moa Therma. You guys saw Ciphers recording of that great photo finish? Well, here's another second photo finish ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emfkoRUc5Ls

docfo4r
4th June 2012, 08:35 PM
POST #3 of 3
==========
And finally the race on Ubermall, which kinda got in the direction of the Vineta K massacre, Quake-wise^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHO7UMRoSlc

BTW: I hope you guys still enjoy my wonderful music setlist which I created with much love, it really took a long time :D

Cipher
5th June 2012, 09:47 AM
lol on the sebenco one, you can see me in the lead, then, at the last second, gemjem jumps up 1 xD

@ photo finish, HAHA i didn' tnotice the second one xD not even while editong lol, and same stamp? dafuq? preset in vegas as well ? ^^

love the quake vs eliminations edit lol, didn't notice all them quakes, but that might be cuz i was in the back all the time :p

nic eones do ;)

Cipher

docfo4r
5th June 2012, 12:54 PM
Haha you know what? I wanted to use that stamp again and also the green highlight so you can tell both videos belong to each other... But I didn't find the stamp in Google. I also don't have any photoshop program, so what I did was taking a picture from your video, paste it into my video and key out all other colors except for that blue from the stamp^^

And the photo finish is awesome. I also didn't notice the second photo finish at all when I watched your video, just saw it while I was editing the Moa Therma run. Just awesome to have two photo finishes in one race!

Cipher
5th June 2012, 01:51 PM
LOL!
should just asked and i would've sent you a JPG xD

and yaeh, wipeout should actually take the photo when there's a photo finish :D

Cipher

docfo4r
5th June 2012, 03:12 PM
Now THAT would be a cool feature!!

Cipher
5th June 2012, 04:49 PM
i know right xD

and it isn't hard at all, in udk it would just be a matter of placing a camera actor and some scripting work :D

Cipher

Poulsz
5th June 2012, 07:39 PM
@liod you'd start thinking it happens to me more often than anyone else :p

@docfo i'll be the judge of that...

can't wait to see it from your point of view :p

also, who's hosting the next session? Poulsz himself, or should i host/invite everyone?

Cipher

well cipher, as i wrote some days ago, i have no time this week... but the next one we'll organize surely ;)

by the way, what time do you usually meet to do this session?

Poulsz
5th June 2012, 07:52 PM
P.S. also the last video is very funny xD

5 quakes... incredible O.O

maybe the game hate you docfo4r xD

Cipher
5th June 2012, 08:52 PM
oh i thought that was last weekend :p

Just tell me when

and most often, we organize these things @ 9:30-11pm (your time zone)

Cipher

Cipher
6th June 2012, 03:03 AM
sorry for the double post, but ehre's my POV of the ubermal race

yes... that's you liod... who else would it be xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVT-xttvNeU

Cipher

docfo4r
6th June 2012, 05:37 AM
Haha @ Liod^^
I love the autoaim system of Wipeout. It works so reliable [as you can see at 00:50] xD

@Poulsz yeah, at least I was fast enough for avoiding the last quake!

Liod19
6th June 2012, 09:40 AM
Cipher: "someone pushed me...." someone=me, haha
I don't do it on purpose, I swear and see... I was failing in this one as well D:

docfo4r
6th June 2012, 11:10 AM
BTW noticed Ciphers habit to always switch to rear view when crossing the finish line^^

Cipher
6th June 2012, 11:26 AM
yeah, i like that sight ^^

and lol, indeed the missile tracking is a bit funky if you got to many ppl to chose from

@liod that fail was just to cover everything up :P

Cipher

Cipher
6th June 2012, 03:53 PM
again sry for the double post, vid's up ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxdGu6isYKE

Cipher

docfo4r
6th June 2012, 04:05 PM
Haha awesome. I also edited the Sol2 run today but the rendering crashed twice, I couldn't finish it

Classic how you first wrote "lio" and then erased it and wrote "someone rammed me..." xD
Seems like the Sol2 was not a lucky run for us :(

MegaGeeza22
6th June 2012, 06:31 PM
Iv just realized that the last few videos are not bling brigade races? maybe you should post them in the video section so they are easier to find lol.
But anyway, epic videos as always! keep them coming!!

Cipher
6th June 2012, 06:56 PM
they were all from the same bling brigade session ^^

i had to switch up to my non silver fury to keep up wiht the others, but as you can see... that didn't really work out well xD

@docfo yup, thought ti was him again since he likes to do that to people xD

Cipher

docfo4r
6th June 2012, 07:29 PM
Hahaha just noticed a fun thing: In the beginning of the video you are like "Hiiiiiii" and happy when Rennfisch appeared and the first thing he did at Sol is messing up your entire race xD

Also what's going on with your ship on round 2 and 3 in that wall-less section as it looks like you get some random leech beams :P

Cipher
6th June 2012, 07:45 PM
oh that's just a bug since the patch, the host always gets a leech beam attached to him when it is fired anywhere on the track :p

and yeah, rennfish screwed me over, but then again, i shouldn't have boosted while in mid air like that, i knew that wouldn't end well ^^

Cipher

MegaGeeza22
6th June 2012, 09:25 PM
lol, sorry if i seemed like a party pooper, i only check this thread once a week just in case an extra player is needed and i saw all those cool videos that iv missed which i think deserve to be put on the HD video thread because they will probably get more views!

Cipher
7th June 2012, 05:57 AM
^:p just subscribe to this fella ^^

but i'll try and get all the links together this eve, gotta get to work now :p

Cipher

docfo4r
7th June 2012, 07:05 AM
Hey Cipher, if it's alright with you, have a little more patience with the links. I'll upload my Sol2 race soon [today or tmrw] and if there isn't any other really interesting race any more, I think we are complete then [except for my Metropia one] and you could make a complete link collection then, if it's ok with you :)

Cipher
7th June 2012, 12:23 PM
^if you hadn't posted that, i would've forgotten LOL

it's how i roll :D

and yeah go ahead, i still have the fury races to upload as well, think we got some good ones :)

Cipher

docfo4r
7th June 2012, 02:40 PM
I'll check them out but my fury races actually are not so action filled :P Especially on Tech De Ra I am racing all alone in the middle field, haha.

Anyway, Sol2: Liod19 took a break, so someone else managed to annoy me this time ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs96Qyugpfo&feature=plcp

Cipher
7th June 2012, 02:56 PM
^lol just edited one of the furies, and mine are pumped with action xD

rennfisch blowing me up again, you nuking a dude right in front of me, more people getting nuked, missiles crazy :D

Cipher

docfo4r
7th June 2012, 03:09 PM
Really? Sounds fun! Make some cool editings ;)

The Amphiseum one is halfway action here, too. Funny thing is when you crash into me and pushing me while I am in the corner and for a second it looks like your ship flips over xD
Alright, collection is NOT completed yet, hehehe

Liod19
7th June 2012, 03:10 PM
Great video again, doc. I especially like the fact, that I managed to be annoying enough through all these races to get my own tag in this one :P

docfo4r
7th June 2012, 03:15 PM
Thanks. Haha yeah. It's fun because everytime when I edit a new video I especially look if there are some "Liod's rage" moments again xD

Cipher
7th June 2012, 03:52 PM
oh liod.. you're in the fury ones as well yes :p

@docfo didn't edit much (nothing at all i think) because i don't have the time, could do it though, but for now i'm busy with work/my custom map

i'll see what i can do, might re-render some of them edited

Cipher

docfo4r
7th June 2012, 04:08 PM
Would be cool ;) & take your time!

ppinatti
7th June 2012, 04:11 PM
Hey guys, are you planning a new bling brigade session? I am desperately trying to get the trophy but can't find folks to join a race. Please let me know if anyone can/wants to join a session :)

Thanks!

docfo4r
7th June 2012, 04:18 PM
Hey there :) Of course we can help you. At least I am in for it. Best is to suggest a certain date & time and we will see how many are up for it. Most likely it will work on weekends. And planning for an event in 1 or two weeks should be the best because the more people will notice it and can plan their times...

Cipher
7th June 2012, 04:24 PM
i'd say something.. but yeah.. what docfo said :D

i think next weekend (so not this weekend) would be a good one, since poulsz should be able to participate

not sure though, Poulsz if you read this, give us a status update ;)

Cipher

docfo4r
7th June 2012, 06:47 PM
The Metropia race from my view, I forgot to upload that one xD

But this times there isn't anything special going on [even Liod didn't annoy me] so there is no extra editing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXkuweomx2s&feature=youtu.be

docfo4r
8th June 2012, 11:09 PM
Now just the 4 Fury videos are left from Cipher & me. Mine are not so much action filled any more, but I hope you'll enjoy them anyway. I'll start off with the Modesto Heights one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrSeBxkF-2I
Kudos to huxley23 as he managed to eliminate me... I cared so much for my ship but in this race I failed, my one and only elimination :( xD

Cipher
9th June 2012, 01:52 AM
^video is private =/

and yeah i've edited quite a bit of ^that one in my view ^^

still not done need to gather some sound FX ;)

and lol @ the music.. yes.. it's getting repetitive now :p

Cipher

docfo4r
9th June 2012, 07:11 AM
Oops^^

Haha yeah, big sorry about the music. I'll update that playlist right away for the next bb.

Tech De Ra:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8SsrFnywAQ&feature=plcp

Cipher
9th June 2012, 01:39 PM
when a contender is eliminated, it does not show up on your screen who got who?
keeps consfusing me lol

and here's the amphesium race (unedited)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whaB1L_vQys

Cipher

ppinatti
10th June 2012, 03:14 AM
Nice! So is Saturday a good day? You guys seem to be mostly from Europe so I guess 6pm my time (GMT-3) would be a good time?

docfo4r
10th June 2012, 05:52 AM
@Cipher: Yes, it does show up ("PlayerA v. PlayerB eliminiert") -> PlayerA got eliminated by PlayerB.
The Amphiseum race was indeed lots of action, I love how we all keep so close together in the first half of the first round!

@ppinatti: Saturday is a good day indeed. Which country are you from?

Poulsz
10th June 2012, 08:00 AM
hi everybody!

sorry if anyone was waiting my news... i was very busy :(

@ppinatti i'm trying to catch that trophy too ;)

anyway we are planning about saturday 16th at 9pm GMT, isn't it? for me is ok :+

Cipher
10th June 2012, 12:25 PM
should work for me :)

could you bring up an appointment chart though, because with my DST i'm not so sure wether you mean 10PM or 11PM :p (my time zone)
somehting like this; http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120525T2145&p1=48

@docfo, i can't see it on your HUD lol, it's to the left upper corner on my vids, but on your vids. i must be blind xD

Cipher

docfo4r
10th June 2012, 01:35 PM
Seriously? Haha... Maybe watch it in HD fullscreen. It is colored red when someone eliminated another one [see my Moa Therma race (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=emfkoRUc5Ls#!) at 00.40] and colored green when I eliminated someone. If someone eliminates me, it reads "PlayerA hat dich eliminiert" in red [PlayerA eliminated you]. Can be seen shortly on my Modesto Heights race (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrSeBxkF-2I&feature=relmfu) at 00.40 aswell...

...upper left corner aswell... :)

Rennfisch
10th June 2012, 02:14 PM
I'll be online at Saturday evening. I can help out, if you need one. :)

docfo4r
10th June 2012, 02:34 PM
Saturday evening should work for me. Make an exact appointment chart [like Cipher said] and I can tell you if I can attempt it for sure or not...

OveReAction
10th June 2012, 09:16 PM
That's 3:45am in PH, so, I'll join too.

Cipher
11th June 2012, 12:39 AM
@ppinatti could you please post a schedual just to make sure everyone's on the same time idea :)

@overeaction the more the better ^^

and here's the modesto heights race :D sucha lucky one for me :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXKEVbAW_qg

Cipher

docfo4r
11th June 2012, 04:48 AM
Haha lucky you! The Modesto Race could be called "Good luck/Bad luck" since it's obvious who had the good luck out of us two ;) Great editing! Also you had so much luck in the first round after the tunnel, near miss with those bomb & mines. I got straight into them :P

Poulsz
11th June 2012, 03:14 PM
ok so we are:

1- Poulsz_XD
2- ppinatti
3- docfo4r
4- Cipher
5- Rennfisch
6- OveReAction
7-
8-

right?

WarioIIDX
11th June 2012, 03:35 PM
sorry for no posting, i have the last week, a lot of exams in my university x.x
a new brigade?, what's day?, i can participate saturday and sunday =)

ppinatti
11th June 2012, 03:35 PM
ok so we are:

1- Poulsz_XD
2- ppinatti
3- docfo4r
4- Cipher
5- Rennfisch
6- OveReAction
7-
8-

right?

I am in :). So here is the event time link:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+Brigade+trophy+race&iso=20120616T18&p1=456

Liod19
11th June 2012, 04:23 PM
Count me in, too.

Poulsz
11th June 2012, 05:44 PM
I am in :). So here is the event time link:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+Brigade+trophy+race&iso=20120616T18&p1=456

that link is very cool! xD

so we are:

1- Poulsz_XD
2- ppinatti
3- docfo4r
4- Cipher
5- Rennfisch
6- OveReAction
7- WarioIIDX
8- Liod19

@warioIIDX the day is saturday 16th look at the link ;)

sillantis
11th June 2012, 07:19 PM
Good Luck! :D

docfo4r
11th June 2012, 09:45 PM
Count me in, too.
I hope you learned about behaviour while racing!!!

xD Just kidding, will be fun to race with you again.

I re-uploaded my Modesto Heights race. Unbelieveable how lucky Cipher was there. So I reviewed my race and found that I really had bad luck in the first round, which messed up my entire race but see the details for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79hpzqd2nBc&feature=youtu.be

I think we can say that there is the good race and the bad race at Modesto... Too bad I got the bad one :D

Cipher
13th June 2012, 03:30 AM
^:p we still to this dat wonder wtf that frame is xD

and here's the last of my recordings from previous bling brigade, where were your thoughts in this one docfo?

edit; just noticed, you can like embedded vids now? kewl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNkez5TVL4

Cipher

docfo4r
13th June 2012, 01:31 PM
Awesome video again, Cipher!! Thanks for that funny picture^^ But well, In my view I didn't even see you, sry for annoying there, hehe.

I still got the Amphiseum & Talons Junction race. Will upload the Amphiseum next. You didn't record Talons anymore I guess? Should I upload it anyway? Not that much going on there...

Liod19
13th June 2012, 02:49 PM
I hope you learned about behaviour while racing!!!
Actually... no, haven't! Seriously, you need a bully :P

And @Cipher: Look at 2:07! You eliminated someone exactly the same way I did with you before. You're as evil as I am.

Feydius
13th June 2012, 05:10 PM
And @Cipher: Look at 2:07! You eliminated someone exactly the same way I did with you before. You're as evil as I am.

It's hard to see myself dying. And yes Cipher, this is really evil. :)

docfo4r
13th June 2012, 05:23 PM
Feydius, YOU have been evil aswell in the last BB. I see you and Liod are on the same side. You can't join the next one?

Feydius
13th June 2012, 05:34 PM
Hehe. Sorry, no it's my birthday at Saturday. Maybe the next again after this one. ;)

docfo4r
13th June 2012, 06:19 PM
Really? My birthday is just 6 days later^^

Feydius
13th June 2012, 06:41 PM
Yeah :) The best are born in June. :D

Cipher
13th June 2012, 08:34 PM
@docfo apparently not, i thought i recorded all fury maps though o_O but yes, ran out of footage :p
@liod & feydius hey, you flew into me :D (ooh the excuses :D )

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU!!! ;)

Cipher

docfo4r
14th June 2012, 08:17 AM
Thanks Cipher, but it's a week too early still ;)

Here's my amphiseum race:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmmN1bSdM7g&feature=plcp

Since Cipher didn't record Talons Junction and my video of it is not that interesting, I think I won't upload this one.
So now we got all videos up from that BB. I stored them to my PC already. I'll make a compilation of it.
Should I also store all the links in a separate thread?

BTW: Updating my music playlist right now for the next BB ;)

Rhyten
14th June 2012, 10:25 AM
Hello everyone :) I just found this awesome forum randomly and I'm quite happy about it ^^
Just yesterday I completed the "Legend (hard)" trophy, and I just need the "Bling brigade" one to trascend myself :p when will you race again? By the videos, it look kinda funny too.
My PSN ID is "Rhy10", feel free to add me (write in the message that you are from here).

Cipher
14th June 2012, 11:41 AM
Epic vid Docfo! loved it :D

@rhyten there's 1 this saturday, but it's fully booked, most of the times after the bling brigade race some people drop out, so i guess that's when you could join in

but i'm not sure if there's ppl gunna drop out this time, was an epic race last time :D but i can leave if you want, so you can join in ;)

got a friend of mine who also still needs the trophy :D

Cipher

docfo4r
14th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Hey just a question: Is it possible to invite more than 8 ppl to a race? Because Cipher, you and me, we already got that trophy so we could just be spectators of the race. I will videotape the event again for sure and spectator mode provides some nice camera angles ;)
Oh, but this times I think I won't upload every single race if we race on several tracks, only the ones with the most action.

And thanks, Cipher!

Cipher
14th June 2012, 02:11 PM
i don't think you can get more than 8 people in 1 lobby, spectators also use a lobby spot IIRC =/

Cipher

docfo4r
14th June 2012, 03:26 PM
I see. Well, we can invite everyone to the text chat and switch places after a race so everybody can get the trophy.

Rhyten
14th June 2012, 03:35 PM
Pretty cool idea about the text chat ^^ so saturday uh, when will it be? (hour I mean of course) I'm not sure if I'll be at home :\

docfo4r
14th June 2012, 05:31 PM
You can check out your time for the event here:

Rhyten
14th June 2012, 07:38 PM
Dang it, sounds like I'll miss it :( but I'll be there for the next one ^^ I'm posting my PSN ID again just in case someone misses it. "Rhy10"

Cipher
15th June 2012, 03:51 AM
if you were a little earlier, we might've still been able to shift the time if that's the issue, but since it's tomorrow, i don' think that's a great idae since not eeverybody checks this thread daily ;)

we'll do one the week after if there's ppl willing to go again :D

also, who's hosting this one?

Cipher

docfo4r
15th June 2012, 04:13 AM
I can host this one if you like to. I'll add up everyone in my PSN after work today and will be online some time sooner than the actual event anyway, so I can open the room & invite you guys.
Everybody just make sure to accept my friend request [the ones which I don't have yet] and to be on time tmrw.

Rhyten, I'll add you up anyway. Maybe you can make it tmrw somehow. If not, like Cipher said, we'll do it again ;)

Once again the actual list for the BB tmrw:
01 - Poulsz_XD
02 - ppinatti
03 - OveReAction
04 - Cipher
05 - Rennfisch
06 - Liod19
07 - docfo4r
08 - WarioIIDX

OveReAction
15th June 2012, 04:53 AM
Umm guys, even though I'm gonna join your meet, my PS3 will still cause a random shutdown, meaning I'll be DC'd. It's because I own a PS3 for 3 years now, so please excuse my appearance during the meet. I repeat, I'm still gonna join you.

Rhyten
15th June 2012, 08:43 AM
I'm quite sure I won't be able to join, since I'm at a birthday party that starts 2 hours before this race. But thanks for helping anyway ^^ I'll check here daily and I'll definitely be one of yours next time :D

terra-wrists
15th June 2012, 12:47 PM
I can host this one if you like to. I'll add up everyone in my PSN after work today and will be online some time sooner than the actual event anyway, so I can open the room & invite you guys.
Everybody just make sure to accept my friend request [the ones which I don't have yet] and to be on time tmrw.

Rhyten, I'll add you up anyway. Maybe you can make it tmrw somehow. If not, like Cipher said, we'll do it again ;)

Once again the actual list for the BB tmrw:
01 - Poulsz_XD
02 - ppinatti
03 - OveReAction
04 - Cipher
05 - Rennfisch
06 - Liod19
07 - docfo4r
08 - WarioIIDX

You can please invite me. I want to play the bling brigade :) What the time you make for Bling Brigade please?

Cipher
15th June 2012, 01:04 PM
lol terra ^

did you not sneak in last time as well? :D

Cipher

docfo4r
15th June 2012, 01:35 PM
You can please invite me.

No prob, sent you a friend invitation. We're 9 ppl now so in case everybody shows up, we need to switch players between races. The one who is waiting can't spectate unfortunately, so if we are really 9 ppl tmrw, please bring some patience ;)

Cipher
16th June 2012, 02:58 PM
not sure how long i'l be able to attend the bling brigade, having a reunion with an old friend in a blops zombies game :p
i'll be there for the bling brigade though, so no worries ;)

Cipher

Amp
16th June 2012, 03:47 PM
I still need this trophy. If someone doesn't show up invite me and I'll join. I'll be online. My PSN Id is "AmpTheGreat".

docfo4r
16th June 2012, 03:53 PM
I'll invite you and someone else who got in contact with me on PS3. And I'll add you up to the text chat tonight. But bring a little patience since you might have to wait for one race. And I hope not too many ppl leaving after the first race so we can have several BB runs. If it won't work out tonight: cheer up, we'll settle another date!

Poulsz
16th June 2012, 04:04 PM
i'm looking foward to partecipating this bling brigade xDD

who are going to be the host?

Cipher
16th June 2012, 04:15 PM
doc's host this evening ;)

good actually, cuz i'm reaching my bandwidth limit xD

Cipher

WarioIIDX
16th June 2012, 07:17 PM
today is the brigade? :) (sorry if i had no post this days, my dog dies yesterday and i'm really sad, but i'm here again)

docfo4r
16th June 2012, 07:23 PM
Yep, today in one hour 35 minutes from this post!

Just as an reminder, we have the following people for tonight:
Cipher, Solid_Snake_NZ, ppinatti, Liod19, Rennfisch, Poulsz_XD, WarioIIDX, terra-wrists, OveReAction, AmpTheGreat & docfo4r

For the first race:
Cipher, Rennfisch, Liod19, Poulsz_XD, OveReAction, ppinatti, WarioIIDX, docfo4r

Solid_Snake_NZ & AmpTheGreat need the trophy aswell so it would be cool if we can have several bling brigade races. So people: Please keep racing on your silver ship. And it would be nice if we can change two people for the second race, so we are still 8 ppl racing for Solid & Amp to get the trophy.

I'll invite everyone to the text chat anyway. For the people who are on "standby" while a race is in action, please remember that it's unlikely that anyone would do text chatting in that time ;) Just wait until the race is over, we then switch places.

Oh and one more thing: The ppl who don't race [because 8 ppl are in already] will be kicked out/will not be invited to the lobby since it can only hold 8 ppl, but I will invite everyone to the text chat.

Poulsz
16th June 2012, 08:15 PM
Yep, today in one hour 35 minutes from this post!

Just as an reminder, we have the following people for tonight:
Cipher, Solid_Snake_NZ, ppinatti, Liod19, Rennfisch, Poulsz_XD, WarioIIDX, terra-wrists, OveReAction, AmpTheGreat & docfo4r

For the first race:
Cipher, Rennfisch, Liod19, Poulsz_XD, OveReAction, ppinatti, WarioIIDX, docfo4r

Solid_Snake_NZ & AmpTheGreat need the trophy aswell so it would be cool if we can have several bling brigade races. So people: Please keep racing on your silver ship. And it would be nice if we can change two people for the second race, so we are still 8 ppl racing for Solid & Amp to get the trophy.

I'll invite everyone to the text chat anyway. For the people who are on "standby" while a race is in action, please remember that it's unlikely that anyone would do text chatting in that time ;) Just wait until the race is over, we then switch places.

Oh and one more thing: The ppl who don't race [because 8 ppl are in already] will be kicked out/will not be invited to the lobby since it can only hold 8 ppl, but I will invite everyone to the text chat.

perfect ;)

Feydius
17th June 2012, 10:16 AM
Videos please! :D

docfo4r
17th June 2012, 10:43 AM
Sorry I can't come up with videos now, have to leave for school... You guys have to wait till next weekend, sry :(

Cipher
17th June 2012, 10:43 AM
xD

i reached my bandwidth limit, and i still have to live on it until the 28th, so i can't upload till then lol :p

Cipher

amjw
17th June 2012, 11:50 PM
damn i missed it :(

if anyone wants to do the bling brigade medal, i'm up for it pretty much any time over the next 4 months :)

PS id: a-m-j-w

terra-wrists
18th June 2012, 01:01 AM
here the video for bling brigade trophy date 16 / 06 / 2012 we have lot of fun this races. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrTiRDEbvuM

MegaGeeza22
18th June 2012, 01:28 AM
Cool video, 5 wins in a row lol, good job!

amjw
20th June 2012, 01:00 AM
here the video for bling brigade trophy date 16 / 06 / 2012 we have lot of fun this races. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrTiRDEbvuM

do you use auto pilot? or are you just crazy good at controlling your ship?

Rhyten
23rd June 2012, 10:21 AM
Are you guys gonna play today? :)

docfo4r
23rd June 2012, 12:34 PM
I'm in the forum here but am doing some other stuff in between, I think today I'm out!

If you still need the trophy, it's best to organize a BB for next weekend as ppl have more time to check the forum.
If it's just about fun racing, how about tomorrow? :)

Rhyten
24th June 2012, 03:13 PM
Yea, let's hope more people show up for next week :D

wickedwill1993
25th June 2012, 05:40 PM
I'm up for this! Been waiting to get this trophy for ages :)

docfo4r
25th June 2012, 07:05 PM
Alright, I can host this if you guys like to. But next weekend, I'll only have time in the noon, not evening or night. I created an event, tell me if the time is alright with you:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Wipeout+HD+Bling+Brigade&iso=20120701T16&p1=2692

I chose Sunday, July 1st since it's the best time for me. Friday and Saturday, I'm not sure but if it's a problem for you guys then we can work it out ;)

Cipher
25th June 2012, 08:51 PM
don't think i'll be able to attend that one =/

Cipher

docfo4r
26th June 2012, 04:47 AM
You can suggest another date or time, Cipher. It's just in the evening I won't be free this weekend. If there are more guys free in the evening, then let's hold it in the eve.

OveReAction
26th June 2012, 12:17 PM
I wonder if this still counts if a player is a 2048 player using Cross-Play and also use the chrome livery... But when it comes to joining lobbies, maybe not a good idea...

Cipher
26th June 2012, 01:12 PM
@doc don't even know if i'll be free in the weekend, so don't look at me for this race ^^i'll probably wont be there

Cipher

amjw
26th June 2012, 11:34 PM
i can't do this weekend i'm in scotland climbing ben nevis but any time after that should be fine (go ahead without me if that will make it more convenient i'll try and get a group going later)

MilletGtR
27th June 2012, 09:11 AM
I'd love to participate! Been waiting for this trophy for so long.. Please add me, PSN: MilletGtR
The time 16:00 (GMT+2) on this Sunday set by that time and date site works well for me.

docfo4r
27th June 2012, 06:53 PM
Just to get back to May 25th once again, where that legendary Bling Brigade was...

I finally finished creating a DVD of this containing all races [including some extra recordings] caught on tape and all informations about each race like most wins, most eliminations, all participants etc. all packed into a [hopefully] nice menu so it's easy to select a race and a view of your choice.
I got ISO's for a DVD [16:9 standard quality] and Bluray [16:9 Full-HD]. The Bluray should be playable with your PS3.

So everyone who would like to have a copy of it, just PM me with your postal adress and tell me if you either like the DVD or the Bluray. I'll send it to you as soon as it's ready. Please be patient for about a week or so since I didn't burn any disc yet, just tested the ISOs. I won't charge you anything for shipping or the CD-blanks cause I'd be glad for you to have it :)

In one picture you can see the design of the menu. And yeah, I just love to edit vides and create menus and stuff^^

Cipher
27th June 2012, 07:14 PM
^crazy you xD you got way too much free time, give me some :p

as for the menu, shoulda made that with toast titanium :), can give you much better results

props to you though for creating one from scratch, wouldn't know how to start on that ^^

and yall have fun this bling brigade :D

Cipher

docfo4r
27th June 2012, 07:22 PM
Thank you :) I made this when I was in school for a week. You know, no family, no internet, little city in the nowhere, so there is plenty of time to create stuff like that :D
Hmm created this one with Adobe Encore. Got a student licence on this one so I got myself into the program a little bit ;)

Is Toast Titanium for Mac only?

About the BB...

For the Sunday we habe
1 - MilletGtR
2 - docfo4r
3 - wickedwill1993
4 - Rhyten [can u confirm it?]

We still need at least 4 more volunteers. So, who can jump in?

Checkback for the time is here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Wipeout+HD+Bling+Brigade&iso=20120701T16&p1=2692

Cipher
27th June 2012, 08:09 PM
yeah, think it is mac only :p didn't think of that ^^

and lol, made it when ur in school? i don't have time at all when i'm in college xD

Cipher

docfo4r
27th June 2012, 08:22 PM
Yeah usually it's like this... But now, close to the holidays there is no new stuff to learn, so we are forced to watch movies or cut videos or write programs in our free time xD I sometimes take my screen and my PS3 to there aswell xD Otherwise you'd die having half a day free for 5 days in a row without anything to do.
But college is a whole different thing of course :)

Rennfisch
27th June 2012, 08:28 PM
@docfo4r: count me in :)

docfo4r
27th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Awesome, Renn!

Liod19
27th June 2012, 09:16 PM
You'll have to deal with me once again. That means count me in.

docfo4r
27th June 2012, 09:24 PM
Yeah, great! Will be a fun BB.

List update:
1 - MilletGtR
2 - docfo4r
3 - wickedwill1993
4 - Rhyten [confirmation required]
5 - Rennfisch
6 - Liod19
7 - ...
8 - ...

Two more people necessary, but if more join in, it's cool aswell. Backup is always good and we can circulate players like last time!
And thx Liod for requesting a DVD, so my work wasn't for the trash can xD

MegaGeeza22
28th June 2012, 01:57 AM
There is a dude on my friends list who still needs this trophy, hes called othapeace971.
Im camera shy lol, so i wont be doing anymore events... but please add othapeace971 to your list :)

docfo4r
28th June 2012, 04:51 AM
Haha really? If you don't like to, I won't record the event^^

Alright, will add othapeace971 to my PSN this afternoon. One more person left to go...

OveReAction
28th June 2012, 08:22 AM
I may not join you in the meet since my ps3 still got that error again while in-game, but I'll see if I can enter your lobby in 2048 (of course, if the room is public)

Cipher
28th June 2012, 08:25 AM
can't receive invites over the vita?

Cipher

OveReAction
28th June 2012, 11:37 AM
Sadly can't... No option to do that...

docfo4r
28th June 2012, 01:58 PM
Thanks for your willingsness, Ove... You know, I have to keep it private at first or random ppl will hop in without using the silver ship. But if we still won't be enough people we try to make it possible for you to join :)

OveReAction
28th June 2012, 02:13 PM
I would have joined you, but I really hate it when the PS3 shuts itself down during a race.

docfo4r
28th June 2012, 02:59 PM
Another confirmation!

List for Sunday is now:
1 - MilletGtR
2 - docfo4r
3 - wickedwill1993
5 - Rennfisch
6 - Liod19
7 - othapeace971
8 - ...

We need one more volunteer!

Cipher
28th June 2012, 04:19 PM
mmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, count me in folks :D

drivers license achieved (yippie, about freaggin time :p), wipeout flying license in progress ^^

anyone can take my place if they need the trophy though ;)

Cipher

docfo4r
28th June 2012, 04:24 PM
HAHA awesome job man!!!! Congratulations :))) One step closer getting platin in real life huh xD

Okokokokokok..... Final list:
1 - MilletGtR
2 - docfo4r
3 - wickedwill1993
5 - Rennfisch
6 - Liod19
7 - othapeace971
8 - Cipher-boy

But as Mr. Ciphers licence said: Whoever likes to can still join in, we'll rotate the contenders then after each race!

wickedwill1993
28th June 2012, 04:46 PM
I'm really sorry about this but i won't be able to do this on sunday :( I will be visiting my sister in Italy so i won't be at my ps3 for 12 days. Really sorry for having to back out at such short notice! I thought this would be earlier on in the week!

docfo4r
28th June 2012, 04:50 PM
It's alright, man. It happened to me before aswell, don't worry!

And there is still some time until sunday, I think it won't be much of a big deal to find a replacement!

Cipher
28th June 2012, 06:12 PM
you know what this means geeza? :p i'll be inviting you xD

Cipher

docfo4r
28th June 2012, 08:55 PM
Yep Mega, you have to race, infront of the cameras xD

MegaGeeza22
29th June 2012, 03:09 AM
Im the sort of person who likes to watch and not take part LOL
I can be a back up player if you need one for the main event.

docfo4r
29th June 2012, 04:06 AM
Alright, would be good if you'd at least join the trophy race if no-one else jumps in :)

Rhyten
29th June 2012, 12:47 PM
Confirm me in of course :D Sunday huh... when precisely? (hour)

Cipher
29th June 2012, 01:10 PM
use this fella to calculate the time for you area ;)

Cipher

docfo4r
29th June 2012, 01:20 PM
Awesome, so now we are complete. I'll invite all of you and host this session [is that ok, Cipher? xD]. So maybe it would be cool if you all can show up a few minutes before the actual event starts...

Cipher
29th June 2012, 01:28 PM
^lol idc fine with me lol, less bandwidth usage on my side :D

also, would love to upload another vid, but don't have my footage with me :p

Cipher

docfo4r
29th June 2012, 01:32 PM
Do it whenever you can :)

I gonna record some stuff next BB for sure! And edit it like crazy if there is some cool stuff going on, haha

Rhyten
29th June 2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the timezone thingy :) If you haven't already, add me on PSN since you'll need to invite me in the chatroom :) I'm Rhy10. (someone here added me but has a different name than the forum one, so sorry if it's you :p)

docfo4r
29th June 2012, 05:31 PM
woops, I added Rhyten haha. Will add you right away

Rhyten
30th June 2012, 08:55 AM
lol no worries, Rhyten is actually my old account xD made a huge mistake back then and I didn't know how to retrieve it so I created Rhy10 instead, and now with all the trophies and games I have, I won't go back :p

docfo4r
30th June 2012, 09:53 PM
MilletGtR, you still need to confirm my friend request I sent to you on PS3.

MilletGtR
1st July 2012, 12:17 PM
I've added you now, I've been out of town up until today, so I haven't been able to use my PS3 :)
Thanks for having me! (I'm definitely still on btw).

docfo4r
1st July 2012, 12:26 PM
Alright, great.

Event stars in 1h 30min

amjw
1st July 2012, 07:13 PM
back now lol v. poor timing :( hope it went well :)

docfo4r
1st July 2012, 08:40 PM
It did, was lots of fun. Videos will follow within the next days :)

amjw
2nd July 2012, 07:54 AM
If anyone is free this saturday or sunday then i'm up for this trophy - last one i need before getting platinum :D

please add PSNid: a-m-j-w if you're interested :)

docfo4r
2nd July 2012, 02:00 PM
Can't make it next Sunday, will be away in holidays for almost two weeks from then. But on Saturday there is another event already, maybe we can combine these if there are enough player.
Check it out here (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?8853-Saturday-get-togethers-and-tourneys-(Aussie-based-everyone-welcome))!

docfo4r
2nd July 2012, 02:01 PM
Sooooo....

Here is the first video from the Bling Brigade from Sunday. It's the massacre one at Modesto Heights. Unfortunately, I wasn't in the middle of the action but let's see how many eliminations we got here ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNpw_scx2UA&feature=plcp

BTW: Won't upload every single race of the BB this time since there were so many. Actually only one more video from me coming up. That will be a compilation of all the best moments. If you still want a certain race to be uploaded, just let me know.
Also don't forget that Cipher might upload some of his videos aswell!

Cheers

dreadofmondays
6th July 2012, 08:12 AM
You can add my name to the list too :) I got all the chromes today.
And that's a good idea Docf4r, maybe if we get a full eight we can all put on chromies and have a bash :D

docfo4r
6th July 2012, 01:13 PM
Yeah, would be fun :) But it means that people who are jumping in shouldn't leave after the first race ;)

Anyway, seems like this Saturday we are far from being 8. Who else has time?

Rennfisch
6th July 2012, 01:24 PM
Me :)

Liod19
6th July 2012, 02:28 PM
Me too :)

Cipher
6th July 2012, 02:46 PM
i can't *sad face*

Cipher

docfo4r
6th July 2012, 07:44 PM
Alright, seems like we get a few players here after all.
I think dread will host the session this times around, further plannings should be done in the Saturday get together thread!

dreadofmondays
7th July 2012, 12:18 PM
It looks like a bunch of people that don't post in that thread still rock up for the event.

amjw
7th July 2012, 10:00 PM
if anyone is online right now and reading this then we only need one more player for a bling brigade race. add a-m-j-w

thanks x

dreadofmondays
9th July 2012, 12:16 PM
We'll be doing BB events on Saturday (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?8853-Saturday-get-togethers-and-tourneys-(Aussie-based-everyone-welcome)), so feel free to join in.

TokyoSushi
14th July 2012, 06:00 AM
I'm down to do bling birage anytime today or during the weekend. just send me a message on PSN TokyoSushi. Just message me the time and date and im down.

Cipher
14th July 2012, 01:46 PM
well, when's best for everyone? :p

i'm guessing next weekend would be best, since we have a week to gather everyone ;)

Cipher

docfo4r
18th July 2012, 07:40 PM
I am back from my holidays now!
Actually I have free for the next 2,5 weeks so I can jump in whenever you guys need me, though the next days I will re-paint some rooms here so I gotta put away my PS3 for a moment, but I think I am done around the end of the weekend.

Bahamut__
18th July 2012, 07:42 PM
I'm free this weekend to do Bling. I want that trophy!! PSN Bahamut__

Message me and I'll be there in chrome :)

Cipher
21st July 2012, 02:37 AM
perhaps sunday evening here, though it'll have to be 11ish PM (or later of course) (CET/GMT+1 DST)

Cipher

dreadofmondays
21st July 2012, 10:10 AM
I'm going to be running some chrome events this evening at 7:30
Edit: That's now guys, so join in if you feel like playing! Yes, I probably should've warned earlier, but for no reason I can fathom, when I posted the above line a couple hours ago, the forum didn't actually post it and instead 'auto-saved' it and I didn't realise until now. My response: "What the hell. Seriously?" :/ I mean, there isn't even an autosave button that I could've accidentally clicked on.
Regardless, the event is now on, so come play!
Edit 2: Well, probably owing to the above mistake, we never got enough players to make 8, and everyone left. Daww. ._.

docfo4r
21st July 2012, 11:04 AM
I can be in for sunday eve. But since I am redesigning some rooms here I might not be able to record anything, maybe...

WarioIIDX
21st July 2012, 07:31 PM
I can join baby!!!
finally, I'M FREE, vacations FTW!, and... what day? xD

Colonel
22nd July 2012, 05:50 PM
Bling Brigade this Saturday at Ozone - 3 pm (GMT), details here http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?8899-Ozone-28th-July-2012.

You're all welcome :)

Cipher
22nd July 2012, 07:04 PM
Hello all, not sure if I'll make it by 11pm, still @ the sea with friends and family, will see when I get home, do we have 8 players?

Cipher

docfo4r
22nd July 2012, 07:33 PM
Hmm nope I don't think we have 8 players. I don't know if we even have more than you and me who has confirmed to try to show up tonight :P

Cipher
22nd July 2012, 10:47 PM
well i clearly didn't make it, only just got home (it's 1 am), so yeah, will be for next time ;)

Cipher

ExaltedR3V3NG3
24th July 2012, 08:33 PM
Another volunteer right here! However, I'm not available on THAT saturday because I'll be in London without a PS3 (but a Vita, despite that doesn't count) D:

If there's another chance to do the trophy call me!

docfo4r
24th July 2012, 08:49 PM
I am free everyday & time from now on until August 5th, so whenever you guys start a new BB, count me in ;) Also, I need to test serious BB video recording since I redesgined my room & everything. Let's fire something up!

Cipher
24th July 2012, 11:47 PM
net saturday i'm at the 24h of francorchamps so wont be there, but i think i should be home sunday evening :)

Cipher

docfo4r
25th July 2012, 07:58 AM
So you are talking about Sunday 29th? I'd be in then aswell. Who else can make it on Sunday?

Cipher
25th July 2012, 04:47 PM
^yup :)

Cipher

Rennfisch
25th July 2012, 11:18 PM
A friend of mine also needs the trophy. His PSN-ID is MJ-III- and I'll be there for help. :)

docfo4r
26th July 2012, 12:26 AM
Alright, let's nail it down! I can host it if you like to.

Time event is here (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+Brigade&iso=20120729T21&p1=2692), hope the time is ok for you guys!

PPL JOINING:
1 - Cipher
2 - docfo4r
3 - Rennfisch
4 - MJ-III-

What about you, ExaltedR3V3NG3? Can you make it on that event? Who else can/likes to join?

dreadofmondays
26th July 2012, 06:16 AM
I want in, too! :D Add me to the list! Thanks

docfo4r
26th July 2012, 12:58 PM
Nice. 3 more!!! Liod? Feydius? Who else likes to?

PPL JOINING:
1 - Cipher
2 - docfo4r
3 - Rennfisch
4 - MJ-III-
5 - dreadofmondays

Liod19
26th July 2012, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I think I'm able to join some races. MotoGP later that evening, but it should be ok.

I might also be able to call some friends in if there is need to.

docfo4r
26th July 2012, 02:23 PM
Nice, that makes 6 people! Anyone out there who still needs the trophy?

blackwiggle
26th July 2012, 02:45 PM
Just saw the "Time Event" for my region....5am MONDAY my time... :rolleyes::dizzy..... 5 hours before I have to be at work.

Basically a NO can do.

If it was DAY beforehand, then I might do it for you guys

docfo4r
26th July 2012, 02:57 PM
Haha yeah, 5am would be a little too early [or late?] for me aswell. But thanks for your PN. I'll add you up and whenever we need backup, I got you in mind ;)

TheWipeouter
26th July 2012, 04:07 PM
Hello Wipeouters! Glad to see you guys back @ hosting BB sessions.

I'll be happy to help! Count me in please!!

Good luck!

docfo4r
26th July 2012, 04:20 PM
Alright, you're in!! Makes 7. One more confirmation and we're ready to roll.

Cipher
27th July 2012, 04:48 AM
9pm is a little to early for me, will probably be on the road home then, but not quite there yet :p
(i can be there at 10)

but if you got enough people, just do it :p

Cipher

docfo4r
27th July 2012, 08:07 AM
We can also kick it forward for one hour. Everyone ok with that?

dreadofmondays
27th July 2012, 08:43 AM
So long as I can figure out what the time is in my time, we should be okay :)
<-- horrible at maths

Liod19
27th July 2012, 08:59 AM
Ok for me, doc. I just can't hang out for many more races then.
It should be Monday 5.30 am for you, dread. Have fun! :g

docfo4r
27th July 2012, 10:10 PM
Rennfisch & her friend are also in.

LIST UPDATE OF 100% CONFIRMATIONS
1 - Cipher
2 - docfo4r
3 - Liod19
4 - Rennfisch
5 - MJ-III-
6 -
7 -
8 -

Event time (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bling+Brigade&iso=20120729T22&p1=2692)

@TheWipeouter & dread, is that time ok for you aswell?

Cipher
27th July 2012, 11:06 PM
:D see you then ;)

Cipher

dreadofmondays
28th July 2012, 02:38 PM
5:30 Am!!~ no, I don't think I can do that ._. I have school.. and stuff..

Zzonkmiles
29th July 2012, 04:29 AM
This is at 4pm July 29th (EDT)? If so, I'm in.

LIST UPDATE OF 100% CONFIRMATIONS
1 - Cipher
2 - docfo4r
3 - Liod19
4 - Rennfisch
5 - MJ-III-
6 - Zzonkmiles
7 -
8 -

EDIT: How does this work, by the way? Do I just get online like I want a regular race and just look for a room that is being hosted by someone whose name is on this list? Or does someone have to add my PSN ID or what? (My PSN ID is Zzonkmiles.)

TheWipeouter
29th July 2012, 07:33 AM
Yes, I'm ok with that. Let's do it!

docfo4r
29th July 2012, 09:57 AM
Great, that makes 7. WE NEED ONE MORE CONTENDER FOR TONIGHT :)))

@Zzonkmiles -> The room is invitations-only. Otherwise some random people would hop in without using the silver skin.
I am hosting the event. That also means, I will add you to my friends in PSN after my lunch ;)
For the event itself: Try to get online a little earlier than the actual time. I will send you an invitation to the game and a chatroom invitation aswell. The chatroom turned out to be highly useful as we often discuss fun stuff in the races or which track/race options to select. I found that I am just too slow without attaching my USB-keyboard to the PS3 xD
Anyway, chat is not that important after all, just make sure to be online at given time and have Wipeout started.

@Renn -> Your friend still needs to add me ;)

Zzonkmiles
29th July 2012, 01:39 PM
Incidentally, I got the Bling Brigade trophy this morning. But since I signed up for this, I will honor my commitment and join the room today. It'll give me a chance to add some new Wipeout friends too.

docfo4r
29th July 2012, 02:06 PM
Haha alright :)

Still one more person left to go 'till we are 8. I'll be recording the event. Set up my equipment, should work well. Time for new videos on HD2097 ;)

Zzonkmiles
29th July 2012, 04:59 PM
I have two PS3s. If it's possible, I can log onto both machines and try to race. That way I could count for "two" racers. What do you think? This might work if we can't get enough racers.

docfo4r
29th July 2012, 05:02 PM
Hmm well but that would be the last thing we do ;) I'd rather have all 7 opponents to race on the track. Lots of us have friends in their list so I think we should find our 8th player. But thanks for your big support :)

WarioIIDX
29th July 2012, 07:29 PM
are still playing?, finally i got a little time for me =)

BGMaster
29th July 2012, 11:59 PM
still looking for an 8th player?

Cipher
30th July 2012, 02:59 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

i didn't make it D:
got stuck in stupid belgian traffic :(

sorry guys (and girls), shoulda made it even later, i know it's always a pain for me to do an early one but hoped i could make this one :(

Cipher

WarioIIDX
30th July 2012, 05:32 AM
a really fun brigade! :D!!!
pd: i'm tha speed demon, UBERMALL IS MY HOUSE doc4or <3 xD

docfo4r
30th July 2012, 06:18 AM
Haha yeah I saw that. Anyway I wondered myself I was able to win one or two phantom races! Anyway thanks for participating everyone! Got the video of the actual bling race for you here [on rapier]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyO-7ESe4ZI&feature=youtu.be

BGMaster
30th July 2012, 06:28 AM
great, now it's gonna be another century till I have another opportunity to get this trophy...

docfo4r
30th July 2012, 10:06 AM
Don't worry, we can set up another bling brigade, that's why the thread is here. You have time next weekend?

BGMaster
30th July 2012, 03:50 PM
yes, I have time everyday... (almost) and... I have a friend who needs this trophy too... he's ready anytime... so I just need 6 more players... (if that's not begging for much...) ._.

WarioIIDX
30th July 2012, 04:21 PM
don't problem BGMaster, this topic = you win the trophy, well, i can participate =)

docfo4r
30th July 2012, 06:24 PM
You just have to make sure that you and your friend both have the silver ships ready [bottom one in HD or if you have Fury, can also use the one on top]. That's the only thing you need to do.

I am also having holidays this week so time doesn't matter but I think it's best to make this on weekends for the majority. Although I don't have time next Saturday eve.

BTW: Maybe you can make it to this BB then, Cipher ;)

decha
30th July 2012, 07:49 PM
Hey guys :)

I am also interested in meeting online to make this achievement. Please add me. My psn id is: wojtreek

cheers!

docfo4r
30th July 2012, 08:04 PM
Hey there. Maybe you guys should suggest a time/date [beware that getting 8 ppl up for the BB might take some days, so tomorrow might not work^^]. You can use this website:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

Cipher
30th July 2012, 09:51 PM
i can't next weekend, my mom's having a party for her 50th birthday and she's going to need help ;)

and yeah, really sorry i didn't make it *is ashamed :(*

Cipher

docfo4r
30th July 2012, 09:52 PM
Nah, don't worry wasn't your fault.

Congrats to your mom from me! Hope you bought her a nice present. How about a PS3 ;) ^^

BGMaster
31st July 2012, 01:41 AM
yeah we have the silver ships and we can go anytime (unless we're very unlucky...) so suggest anytime cause I don't know about you guys...

decha
31st July 2012, 04:39 AM
Same here. How about this weekend then?

BGMaster
31st July 2012, 05:46 AM
I don't think Cipher can make it this weekend... :(

Cipher
31st July 2012, 07:09 AM
haha doc, my mom with a PS3? xD it'd sit there, collecting dust until i stop by xD

at bgmaster no worries, if you guys are 8 i don't have to be there and there's still quite some time till next weekend so ppl might sign up ;)

Cipher

docfo4r
31st July 2012, 08:42 AM
Haha yeah would be the same with my mom, unless there is Mahjong or Sudoku on PS3^^

@Topic:
For me it would be the best time to do it on Friday afternoon, maybe around this time:

CLICK (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Possible+Bling+Brigade&iso=20120803T16&p1=2089)
+-2 hours.

Who can join at that time?

Cipher
31st July 2012, 09:21 AM
well i can't ^^ party time from Thursday til Sunday :D

Cipher

decha
31st July 2012, 09:32 AM
damn. lets postpone this then for monday/tuesday so Cipher may get this achievement too.

@docfo4r - that hour is fine for me (I'd add 1 hour to it though).

@cipher - you are on some big party?