PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout HD Trophy Progress

omega329
25th September 2008, 08:03 PM
Post here when you've aquirred a trophy, I know at least one person should have got one by now. ;)

As posted by lion, a full list of WipEout HD trophies: http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/wipeout-hd/trophies/

blackwiggle
25th September 2008, 08:25 PM
I got at least 3 or 4 so far [5 hours play],they haven't come up on my trophy list yet.
At least one of them was for online play......there are some diehard [great players] out there now shooting poor sods up.

I'm off to bed for a few hours then back at it.

Shozovulnai
25th September 2008, 09:22 PM
Flatland Flyer in Moa Therma was surprisingly easy, got it while Speed Lapping it in Flash (or was it Rapier...?). And got a second place too worldwide, next to some miracle guy. You can really fly in the very last section in the track where it twists in a funny angle. Kinda shortcut if ya ask me.

mangaroo
25th September 2008, 09:35 PM
exactly what i did too except in venom or flash

fusionfrenzy
25th September 2008, 10:30 PM
I've got about 5 or 6 trophies now, after what I think is about 5 hours play. It all became an adrenaline blur...

Rubix42
25th September 2008, 10:34 PM
Anyone Beat Zico yet?

taqili
26th September 2008, 12:12 AM
it didn't save any of my trophies...

conrad
26th September 2008, 01:25 AM
Anyone Beat Zico yet?

yup :)

Darkdrium777
26th September 2008, 04:32 AM
Connected 1 and Connected 2
Flatland flyer
Some of the grid trophies
Currently trying to get Elite thing for the tracks I have unlocked (So less work when I unlock the rest). Damn, Elite is really hard this time :O

BTW great races xtriko, although I believe this should be in online meetings :P

SouthendRage
26th September 2008, 04:59 AM
I got a few, Including Connected 1 & 2, and a few of the 'baby' trophys.
I'll be getting more today!

Shozovulnai
26th September 2008, 07:23 AM
Lapped Out was quite interesting. I have no idea why I did that so early on but I just did. I was extremely sleepy at the time (started at 3AM, finished at 4AM) and later on found myself gently hugging the sides of the track as I delved between worlds of being awake and being asleep. Oh, it was Moa Therma and Triakis. Never have to do that again! And after that chore I decided to win a race with Pilot Assist on, get eliminated in Novice and win a race with motion controls. Trophies trophies trophies. Never have to do those three again either.

eLhabib
26th September 2008, 03:19 PM
[bragging mode]
I do take some pride in being the first pilot to unlock 'Campaign Legend', and simultaneously 'Elite Campaign Legend'.
:P:D:hyper
[/bragging mode]

Hellfire_WZ
26th September 2008, 03:48 PM
If anyone's going to get the Zone 75 trophy, it'll be on Anulpha Pass. Hit Zone 60 (Mach 1) on my first try :)

eLhabib
26th September 2008, 03:51 PM
really? wow! I knew it was gonna be that track, and I've managed to hit Zone 36 with airbrakes only, but 75 is well beyond me.

Lion
26th September 2008, 04:01 PM
so far I have:
Uplift, Warped, Frenzy, Vertigo, Head Rush
Connected 1
Smile Please, Rookie Award, 1 Gold Medal won 86 to go...
Happy Accident?, Keep Rollin', Motion Master, Thanks for the Memory

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/wipeout-hd/trophies/

SouthendRage
26th September 2008, 04:38 PM
I just got the 'Airbraker' Trophy on Anulpha Pass. Thats right, 50 zones with airbrakes only! I took 4 trys. Now I just need to get zone zeus!

Keenan
27th September 2008, 01:15 PM
Wouldn't it be better for people looking into this thread if a full list of the achievements (The link in Lion's post) was put into the first post? http://images.pesfan.com/smilies/smile.gif