PDA

View Full Version : No HD for me

Chrono
25th September 2008, 10:02 AM
This morning I was excited, so I ran up stair to check the PSN, after DJmaniac called me. As I was going up stairs, I dropped my ethernet powerline adapter, essentially the piece of equipment that gives me PS3 internet. It's a cheap looking thing, it's made cheap, but they are expensive. UNLIKE AMERICAN POWER PLUGS THAT CAN BE BENT BACK INTO PLACE, European ones are plastic, and once it's bent, it's done. I'm completely offline again till I replace it.

Im depressed now, and I guess I'll go back to bed till the internet fairy comes to visit.
This is probably the maddest I've been in over a year.

Axel
25th September 2008, 10:04 AM
Dude don't take this the wrong way, but that got me in stiches lol. Any chance of "borrowing" the Internet from someone you know? Or getting a new router? They are very cheap mate.

Bytehawk
25th September 2008, 10:14 AM
if you can't 'borrow' a powerline adaptor, get that ps3 down to where the internet arrives in your house and do it there...

lunar
25th September 2008, 10:35 AM
Chrono, that is such bad luck, I can imagine how you feel :bomb Hope you find a solution.

alka16r
25th September 2008, 10:40 AM
hope you'll find out a way just in time

infoxicated
25th September 2008, 10:46 AM
Why not just take your PS3 round to Mauro's place and download it there?

At least then you'll be able to play it, even if you cant get online. :)

Chrono
25th September 2008, 11:24 AM
That's exactly what im going to do. Gonna haul my PS3 around Amsterdam to class, then heading over to Mauro's after. Won't get it till 2300hours or so, but better than nothing...just hope I don't get mugged on the way home.

Skvall
25th September 2008, 11:43 AM
Amsterdam, Can I stay at your place next time im there over the weekend? ^_^

Axel
25th September 2008, 11:44 AM
Bring a friend dude. A friend would understand. Thats what I did when I got WO64. They thought I was nuts but hey, that didn't stop them :)

Asayyeah
25th September 2008, 12:09 PM
that sucks big time for your powerline adaptater :(
Like Rob said by going to Mauro's place you gonna DL it and hopefully forgot the bad mood.
Laloquilla will take care of your stomach so everything is not so terrible :banzai