PDA

View Full Version : 1st Wipeout HD convention

Asayyeah
23rd September 2008, 02:40 PM
i know i could have posted that elsewhere in WZ but it's historical ( like every new Wipeout released :)) and i wanted to create a mini event at home this weekend in Le Havre for HD release.
That's why i contacted few friends who belong to Wipeout universe last weekend and here we go :
Del Stepho
Expitarius
Dag
Vic Cachou
His bro Simon ( Poisson )
Vic's girlfriend
and me.
There's also 2 others who shall come but nothing is sure.
Unfortunately Kanar & Kaori couldn't make it possible. :(

If you are near Le Havre folks, you are invited of course :P

We have 2 lcds TV, 2 ps3 and 2 eyetoy, many pizzas, redbulls, whiskey and pipermint (Get27), need HD to DL of course ;)

We gonna start at friday night ( not before midnight i think ) till sunday afternoon.

See you online for those who cannot come

Darkdrium777
23rd September 2008, 02:53 PM
Well if it's on Thursday I won't be able to race you online unless you prolong it passed midnight on your end, and even then it would be for only an hour max.

Asayyeah
23rd September 2008, 03:01 PM
sorry not to be that much precise but i meant we gonna start the event at friday night ( thursday i haven't finished my 'job' yet) and close to midnight (Dag & I pick up Del & Expi at Le Havre railway station around 8/9 pm friday : time to go home, eat pizzas and drink whisky ( yihiiii:beer).
Vic's crew will come later at night.

In 48 hours the DL shall start !! OMFG

Darkdrium777
23rd September 2008, 03:06 PM
Ohhh so if it's Friday that means we could play then :D I will get home probably around 6:30PM 7PM so that's 12:30AM or 1AM for you, will you be there?

Asayyeah
23rd September 2008, 03:21 PM
yeah we gonna be there but in which state ? ( drunk,destroyed, hannihilated, canibalized or just completely calm and quiet like in a religious ceremony where audience only look at the screen carefully, detailling every pixel of each frame :lol)

Darkdrium777
23rd September 2008, 03:23 PM
All of the above! =P
Great I'll see you then. ;)

Yome NetSan
23rd September 2008, 03:46 PM
Too bad Lyon is so far away from Le Havre !!
Have fun and see you online !

mclarensmps
23rd September 2008, 04:09 PM
I will see you online Arnaud :D

eLhabib
23rd September 2008, 04:22 PM
Same for me, Arnaud, I'll take advantage of you being drunk and race the crap out of you ;)

emwu23
23rd September 2008, 04:46 PM
I wil be online on friday from 9pm till I wil see becouse Im working all weekend.Ohh sorry sunday will be longer ,till my eyes will be fine.enjoy your weekend guys!

Mad-Ice
23rd September 2008, 05:31 PM
That is so cool. I wish I could be there together with; DjManiac, laloquilla and Chrono. Good fun guys and see you all online Friday night.

flashbax
23rd September 2008, 10:40 PM
i'll be on line as i finish at 5.30 get home around 6...It would be great if i could use my assegai skins from pulse to race with...

Thruster2097
23rd September 2008, 10:52 PM
you'll have the pleasure of seeing me online at some point in the evening!
PSNetwork tag is: marky895

oh and by the way,
i'm back!

Chill
24th September 2008, 03:57 AM
I wish I could be at one of those super-cool Wipeout parties... Just to be their with all the true hardcore Wipeout fans... aahh the excitement that would be... ;) Hope everything ROCKS!!

RJ O'Connell
24th September 2008, 04:19 AM
Will there be clips posted on YouTube? Asa's convention documentaries are the stuff of legend. :g

taqili
24th September 2008, 04:30 AM
yeah....too bad us NA fans can't get together as easily/cheaply :D

stin
24th September 2008, 07:07 AM
Good to see you back Thruster!:+ and added! ;)

Hey asa!, keep trying to get pissed as much as you can!:pirate

stevie:)

leungbok
24th September 2008, 08:03 AM
It's a very bad period for me, TOO MUCH WORK TO DO :brickwall. But despite everything, i'll have my ps3 and hd for the weekend ;). Arnaud, what will be the name of your hosted games (something tells me that zoners will not be alone on the HD's server this weekend).

BaldyCurly
24th September 2008, 09:04 AM
I will be online lads, see you on the darkside (PSN: CurlyPutz)

xEik
24th September 2008, 02:41 PM
good to see you back thruster!:+
+1 :g

Asayyeah
25th September 2008, 07:34 AM
Thx everyone, that will be for sure an amazing weekend, ill do my best to film a little bit, at least when all contenders will be there but main goal is racing and having fun.
Hosting game will certainly be named as ' Asayyeah' or ' expitarius'

Darkdrium777
25th September 2008, 10:47 AM
Will you reserve slots for friends? So that way we can join, because otherwise I'm sure the online will be filled with plenty of people and some might join your game, so we won't be able to play with you :/

Asayyeah
25th September 2008, 12:18 PM
good point Xavier but lol i will possibly got the same problem : I already got 35 Online WZ friends and 10 to fill in asap : sounds like a traffic jam online :)

Other thing i want to mention is we gonna play online with Expitarius and my HD profiles that means it won't be necessary me or expi who will be racing, it can be Vic or the others but who cares ? only for the fun guys !! yihhhhaaaaa