PDA

View Full Version : WipEout HD Music Project - DNF

DjManiac21
22nd September 2008, 09:48 PM
Hi guys!

Now that WipEout HD is close to its release, xtriko and I have joined efforts to bring you this music track inspired in the best racing series to ever grace our videogamer's lives.

Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as we did making it :banzai

xtriko selected samples from 2097 and composed some serious goa tunes, providing the foundation for the track.
I've been working on this track quite hard, and I was happy with the final mix, though it certainly could sound better.

This track has been made taking into consideration that you might use it to race in Pulse, or even HD, so we kept it at 2:58 seconds.

Get the file and enjoy this brutal mix :robot

--------------------------------------------------------

AND, apparently there's a video in the works by laloquilla :D

--------------------------------------------------------

Alien Speech Feat. DjManiac - DNF (WipEout Music Project) (http://www.savefile.com/files/1802362)

Composed by: xtriko
Produced by: DjManiac - xtriko

Please leave us you comments! :+

KIGO1987
22nd September 2008, 09:56 PM
Nice;) Was chating to Xtriko a month ago about that music work in development. Its reminiscent of Cold Storage work back in the 90s. Looking forward to listening of them in HD:)

xtriko
22nd September 2008, 10:19 PM
Yeah Pilots! Djmaniac21 and me are going to continue this project :D hope that you all like the idea and tracks. We'll update the Wipeoutzone store every friday lol or at least, we'll try to ;)

eLhabib
22nd September 2008, 11:00 PM
Nice mix!
Not exactly my taste, but well done nevertheless.
I'll stick with the OST from wipEouts 1-3, and hopefully add Coldstorage's new mix when (if) it gets released :P

Darkdrium777
22nd September 2008, 11:05 PM
Swell tune! :D Don't know if it will fit in my WipEout playlist, it's a bit to electro and less D&B and Dance but it's quite nice. I will see if it does a nice track in Audiosurf :P

Kscorps
22nd September 2008, 11:11 PM
It's great for those quick eliminator matches in Pulse. Nice job!

MadMax1978
23rd September 2008, 08:38 AM
Nice, nothting like a bit of goa to add to the WipEout list of great tracks

Might look in to making some myself

kanar
23rd September 2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks for that! downloaded & added into my future hd playlist!

Asayyeah
23rd September 2008, 09:17 AM
Simply amazing track !!
Definitely my style and i like it a lot guys ! wow that is what i call a great remix :nod

Yome NetSan
23rd September 2008, 09:47 AM
Great !
This tune is fun !
Added to my WOHD custom soundtrack !
Thanks

stin
24th September 2008, 07:36 AM
Loved that track! and added.

Btw, voice is are really good with the right sounds! ;)

Overall are very good and you should be pleased for that!

stevie:)

MAMUTH
24th September 2008, 03:20 PM
could someone upload this track to another site? For some strange reasons I canĀ“t download it from savefile. Thanks a lot

zerojay
24th September 2008, 03:24 PM
Same problem here.

xtriko
24th September 2008, 05:42 PM
you are msn users add me and I will send the track to you
alien_speech@hotmail.com
;)
PS. Thank you for enjoying the track :D

xtriko
26th September 2008, 09:27 AM
for those who are interessed in this, here's the last version of the track. I belive that it's the Final ;) It has a few minor changes and it's a little bit faster. hope you like :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h1njdnnwgim

Asayyeah
1st October 2008, 09:16 AM
i hadn't enough time to congrats both of you for what you did for us : it definitely belongs to my HD playlist and last weekend with my mates at house we listened it repeately : Pure dope !!

xtriko
4th October 2008, 08:14 AM
Words like those make us want to keep coming with new tunes and new ideas Asa :) but, I guess that we already have a #1 fan lol Expitarius eheheh he's totaly addicted to the track. PSP, iPod, PS3, PC. About a new project, I have to say sorry because, WipEout HD is taking to much time for me XD and i can't focus on other things. But we already talked about it ;) maybe on the next 2 weeks will be new stuff ;)
This track is very special because of the sounds of 2097. For players like us, it's really cool to listen plasma sounds and the legendary Contender Eliminated. I think that we played really well with those sounds :) DjManiac21 is a BRUTAL producer.and it was so easy to work with him. believe me. you're going to listen new stuff really soon ;)

love9sick
8th October 2008, 07:57 AM
I like it, thanks for the share! :g It will be on my HD playlist first thing tomorrow

By the way, I think the female voice saying "Contender eliminated" would have been hotter for the track :]

Chrono
20th October 2008, 10:05 AM
Amazing track. Have had the pleasure of listening to it as it was being created. It has become one of my favorite tracks to race to. I'm trying to push Amsterdam Mauro to make more music with Portugal Mauro =p

Nadia Elenova
20th October 2008, 11:12 AM
I can't believe I've been racing without this track on my playlist! :+