PDA

View Full Version : Found Wip3out Special Edition UK(Glasgow)

Myke_AG_Sys™
19th August 2002, 08:59 PM
attention all happy hunting future racing punters....whilst visiting my sister in Glasgow i checked out a shop next to Central Station called G Force. i was flicking through the preowned games looking for a copy of WipE'out" 2097. i found....

WipE'out"
WipE'out" 2097
Wip3out
Wip3out Special Edition

i was as pleased as punch. i bought 2097 for £10, a total steal and the disc is in great condition. i've already got Wip3out so i may save the Special Edition for another day. on that pointer maybe a local Wiper fancies going to G Force and buying it. thought i'd tell you guys.....THEY HAVE EVERYTHING. sorry i was really thrilled after finding the entire Wipeout series in the one shop!

infoxicated
20th August 2002, 08:25 AM
Wow - that is a good find, especially in G Force... never really liked that place, it always seemed to be full of trade-in's and second hand consoles. Plus the staff always seemed to eye me suspiciously.

(Could be the fact I was naked and carrying a gun - dunno. *shrugs*)

Myke_AG_Sys™
20th August 2002, 09:03 AM
heh heh. i have mixed feelings about the place. i don't like the way the way they try to make conversation about the game you're buying. like the guy that sold me it seemed to feel quite strongly the WipE'out"2097 was better the Wip3out. £10, i'm not complaining.

jmoid
26th August 2002, 07:17 PM
i'd definitely snap w3se up, you get extra tracks (from WipEout and 2097) in it, and the handling is slightly better (imho)