PDA

View Full Version : International Anti-Gravity Day

cybrpnk
14th September 2008, 12:36 AM
WipEout HD is nearly here...and judging by how long we have anticipated its arrival...I for one am excited to take this online...

Let's settle on a date...and time...(maybe sometime on the weekend and also a time that will suit Wipers of everyone country, colour and creed)...where all of us with HD will meet and have an online session of HD...

I know it is difficult to specify a date just yet, without the release date even given yet...but lets say sometime in Oct or Nov where we have ample amount of time to brush up and hone our skills, especially with the new control options and physics that HD has to offer...

Who's in???

And when might be a good projected date for this worldwide 'event'???

Start adding PS3 friends on the PSN...:) I know I have fox, Nadia, Habib and a few others whom I can't remember off the top of my head (pardon my memory)...I would actively add people, but recently I haven't found the time for my PS3...:(

Sugar_from_OTW
14th September 2008, 03:29 AM
a great idea!

Nadia Elenova
14th September 2008, 07:24 AM
Sounds cool, let's challenge the WOHD servers. :P

alka16r
14th September 2008, 02:23 PM
Would be cool to create a special thread where we could exchange our PSN id and let's be friend to play together. could be kinda "Supreme Wipeout Community". No?

kanar
14th September 2008, 03:05 PM
count me in!!! great idea!

Darkdrium777
14th September 2008, 04:15 PM
We already have that thread alka, it's here (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4012) ;)

I'm in too, if I am available. I know I have some mid-session exams in late October (I think) so I won't be available then, but if early October I can certainly have a day off on a week-end. :D

alka16r
14th September 2008, 05:46 PM
Oh did not see it ! Thanks Darkdrium ! I just spent a few minutes to send invitation to all members who posted in that thread

cybrpnk
14th September 2008, 09:35 PM
OK...checked my calendar and my final submission and exams are on the 2nd week of November...so...

International Anti-Gravity Day = November 22nd 2008

:)

Sugar_from_OTW
15th September 2008, 03:18 AM
According to the fiction, Pierre Belmondo sent a memo ('rejecting symposium proposals') setting the "wheels in motion" for AG racing on the 26th of November.

Seems like a good enough time as any. How about we mark the Friday BEFORE the 26th, which would make it the 22nd of November.

Axel
15th September 2008, 12:26 PM
22nd November shall we a fine day to kill I'm sure :).

alka16r
15th September 2008, 12:50 PM
If you allow me this allusion to the intro track of Offspring' Smach album (olders of you will recognize it surely ! ) that would fit very well for that very particular and pleasant time that will be november 22nd :

" Ah, it's time to relax and you know what that means a glass of coke,
your favourite easy chair and of course WO:HD
playing on your famous black box. So go on indulge yourself, that's right,
kick off your shoes, put your feet up, lean back and and just enjoy
the melodies. After all, anti gravitational races soothes even the savage beast...."

Nadia Elenova
15th September 2008, 01:12 PM
You don't have to be very old to remember that :P
22th november is fine to me.

BaldyCurly
15th September 2008, 02:29 PM
I am in whatever date(s) are set-up!

Yome NetSan
15th September 2008, 02:52 PM
Count me in !