PDA

View Full Version : Triakis Eliminator Challenge

KIGO1987
24th August 2008, 06:35 PM
Hey there guys this is what im managed to do when i was away from a net connection last night.

Course: Vertica White
Speed: Phantom
Ship: Triakis
Setting: Easy
Eliminated ships: 25
My Deaths: '0'

I managed to not die once:)

Heres some evidence:
Link
The photo is a bit blurry since i took it with my phone.

Can we get some other pilots to matched what i achieved or do better:g

Xavier
24th August 2008, 10:55 PM
What a coincidence -- I was just trying to pile up some loyalty pints for Triakis and played a 20-kill elimination!

I died only once!

(It was on Fort Gale Black, I think.)

I'll take on your challenge next!

KIGO1987
24th August 2008, 11:13 PM
Xavier havent heard of you for a while, howz it going?

Fort Gale is another very good track to do Eliminator on because of its long straights, Moa Therma is good at Eliminator events as well as Vertica of course.

Just to let you know this was a Phantom speed not anything slower. Triakis is a beefy ship for eliminator.

Just checking guys its 100% certain that Eliminator will not be included in Wipeout HD?

Darkdrium777
25th August 2008, 03:05 AM
I have not seen anything mentioning it sadly :(
I just discovered how much fun it was. :lol
At least with my new component cable I still can enjoy it on the big screen if I really want to.
I'll see if I can do your challenge.

Harvai
25th August 2008, 03:53 AM
Damn, Kigo that's good! I might have to wuss out and try it on Flash, I'm not good enough to stop pinballing myself on the higher speed classes...

Maschinengeist
12th November 2008, 12:45 AM
How good does it look transferred to the TV, from the PSP?

Harvai
19th November 2008, 08:43 AM
Do you mean Wipeout HD, or Wipeout Pulse via component cable? Because I know nothing of the former, and plenty about the latter.

Lance
19th November 2008, 04:55 PM
Pulse, I should think, since he said "from the PSP".

Harvai
20th November 2008, 09:47 AM
I'll get to that in a little.

Back on track, I can only do best with 1-3 deaths. Goddamn quake/rocket/leech beam combo (but not always in that order) always get me.

On the component cable: It could always be better. Screensize is nice and big, but a little bit blurry. As in a wee bit. Also, unless your TV supports it, NEVER pick the 16:9 res option. Blurry as all hell.

KIGO1987
2nd April 2009, 09:59 PM
While waiting for the seasons to come and go for my net connection to download update 2.70, i decided to have a few rounds in Pulse, and manage to pull another;

25kills, 0Deaths.

HD needs eliminator bad!!! it hell fun:g

archman
3rd April 2009, 07:36 AM
Never tried this. Would be fun, though.

Damn, why don't we have an eliminator mode for online?!? :<

ACE-FLO
8th April 2009, 11:25 AM
I was thinking the same thing...

I don't have a PS3 yet, but I really did expect Studio Liverpool to make WOHD with a lot more gaming modes as well... After all wasn't this game originally the Playstations Flagship Title?

The Eliminator events have always been my favourites!

Wipeout Fusion on the PS2 is still rinsed in two player mode at home, when my friend David comes round that is!

Back on topic - If there is to be another Wipeout in the next couple of years - and Colin Berry if you're reading this - can you ensure to include an online Eliminator mode too?

Peace to all...