PDA

View Full Version : Omg finally what weve been waiting for!

Wip3ou7
20th August 2008, 07:37 PM
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/08/20/legendary-wipeout-franchise-coming-to-psn-with-wipeout-hd-details-here/

WIPEOUT HD IS FINALLY COMING OUT! No solid date but my guess is the first week of Sept. Yay my birthday is sept 7th, perfect timing!

Here's the text from the article:

"Legendary WipEout franchise coming to PSN with WipEout HD - Details here
+ Posted by Daimion Pinnock // Producer, SCEA

Hello, Readers. Daimion here and I’m excited today to release some details on WipEout HD, coming to PLAYSTATION Network this fall. We’ve been mum on WipEout HD recently – keeping many of you in serious suspense, I know - but that doesn’t mean we haven’t been cranking away at bringing you an awesome anti-gravity racing game in 1080p HD!

WipEout HD will feature a selection of the best tracks taken from previous versions of this iconic franchise that have been reworked to show-off the graphical capabilities of PS3. But don’t take my word for it, if you want to see how good WipEout HD in 1080p and at 60 frames-per-second, check out the video below:

WipEout HD will give you the chance to take on the greatest anti-grav racers in the world with plenty of online racing modes and even offline too, with HD’s two-player split-screen mode. Up to 8 racers can battle online in a range of online races. And with Trophy Support (whuuuuuut, Trophy support, you say?!?), which I know everyone is really excited about, this is definitely your chance to grab bragging rights online. More to come on Trophies soon, don’t you worry….

And for an additional challenge in WipEout HD, you can opt to use the SIXAXIS motion controls to steer their ship while blasting away opponents with the full arsenal of weapons. With lots of teams/ships to choose from, plenty of on and offline racing modes, crazy-fast HD racing and a remixed Dolby 5.1 surround sound soundtrack, your adrenaline will be pumping in no time. Trust me. And even though we think you’ll love the soundtrack, but in case you love your own music collection more, you can create a custom playlist on the PS3 XMB and listen to it while you race. Niiiiiiiice, right?!

For more game info check out www.WipEoutHD.com. We’ll be back with more on WipEout HD in the coming weeks, including the details on trophies, price, and release date - see keep your eyes peeled for more here on the PS Blog!"

WOOT - I told you guys the PS blog would respond to us! And from SCEA no less! Take that, nay-sayers!

alka16r
20th August 2008, 09:08 PM
I bet a free DL of HD for releasing it september 11th...

that's just a free guess of mine.

Axel
20th August 2008, 09:28 PM
Dammit!! About time really!!! I so badly can't wait lol

RJ O'Connell
20th August 2008, 10:36 PM
Awesome GC trailer is awesome. And did I see custom skins - I think I did! ^_^

supersocks
20th August 2008, 10:47 PM
Mag-strips on Chenghou...

RJ O'Connell
20th August 2008, 10:54 PM
Most likely for the huge drop and the little "staircase" section, although it's quite a lazy patch-work if you ask me.

But that's why I don't work at Studio Liverpool. ;)

Smart Systems is a killer track, I'm glad they've included it in all the 5.1 Digital glory. :g

mangaroo
20th August 2008, 11:03 PM
well done getting in both horizontal and vertical split screen! thanks studio liverpool!

darkfaerytales
21st August 2008, 12:34 AM
WOW!!! hariMAUUU! you can see the 4 add ships in full health, harimau with pure and pulse skins , auricom with a red skin too, mirage and icaras( with a weird skin too i think )

very good:+:rock

BARTgai
21st August 2008, 01:24 AM
YEAH!, :clap:hyper

So happy about the two player split-screen. The cool effect at the start where you boost off looks so cool, I hope thats what it looks like ingame. Nice to see harimau and auricom again :) as well as icaras and mirage. At 0:45 it looked like the ships had eliminator skins, I really hope this mode is in the game, and online :g.

Very kickass, but is there any better quality of the video? The one on that site kinda runs at a weird frame rate and hurts my eyes.

Excelent job SL! :+ Another reason why I chose PS3 over Xbox

Darkdrium777
21st August 2008, 01:34 AM
I think it will come out tomorrow on the PS-Store in HD, but I'm not 100% certain. I really hope it becomes available for download soon though.

chrominance
21st August 2008, 01:58 AM
Anyone notice the tweaks they made to the current HUD? Looks bolder and easier to read than before, which is awesome.

RJ O'Connell
21st August 2008, 02:18 AM
Not that noticeable, and I still expect there to be plenty of Haterade to dump on the current HUD. Though the retro HUDs will certainly level things out. :g

By the way, there is a higher-definition video on YouTube under the user "sceablog", do a search for Wipeout HD and look for the most recently added videos. And be sure to watch it in HIGH quality. I think I came after seeing it.

Darkdrium777
21st August 2008, 02:36 AM
Still not high quality enough, although props for the find.
I'm going to watch this on the 32" in 1080p so many times... :dizzy

Sugar_from_OTW
21st August 2008, 04:15 AM
The trailer got me all excited about this game again. Can someone link a hi res downloadable version of that trailer?

Wip3ou7
21st August 2008, 05:39 AM
It kind of irks me that they bumped the wipeout hd post just hours after making it with hot shots golf news... yeah kratos ok cool but i think wipeout is alittle more important than some 99 cent character add on to a golf game. WipEout is a "legendary franchise", they should treat it like one.

rdmx
21st August 2008, 07:16 AM
SICK! :dizzy

Amaru
21st August 2008, 07:18 AM
It kind of irks me that they bumped the wipeout hd post just hours after making it with hot shots golf news... yeah kratos ok cool but i think wipeout is alittle more important than some 99 cent character add on to a golf game. WipEout is a "legendary franchise", they should treat it like one.
... and release a WipEout course for Hot Shots Golf? ;P Hmm... I could think of quite some tracks I'd find "suitable" for "golfing"... XD

Anyway, I'm glad to see some updates about this title. :3 The splitscreen options seem nice and I can't wait to see/feel how sixaxis controls were implemented. =^__^=

Wip3ou7
21st August 2008, 07:39 AM
Hey, thats not a bad idea...

cybrpnk
21st August 2008, 08:17 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

easily THE most anticipated PS3 release of the year...and my 'release date' thread better hit 50000 views...

rushin
21st August 2008, 09:25 AM
Everybodies Golf is really good though.

*looks for place to hide and avoid the lynching*

Axel
21st August 2008, 09:43 AM
I'll find you Rushin, there is no place to hide mate :P

I'm glad about the unlockable HUDS!!!! God i can't wait to get rid of that fugly standard one :)

KIGO1987
21st August 2008, 01:45 PM
Now im hyped up:dizzy:g:g **** i still havent got the HDD on the PS3.

Thats got me thinking i need to put some credit onto my PSN account.

Oh yeah, is the confirmed price of this title this same as GT5P? $59.95 AUD? Correct me if im wrong.

Rubix42
21st August 2008, 02:19 PM
Fantastic news. Hopefully it comes out sometime in September, but October is probably a reasonable timeframe as well, the actual "fall" window is somewhat nebulous.

I highly doubt it will be this week, seeing as they are already dropping Ratchet and Clank on us. 2 solid games in one day is not something they've done on the PSN yet.

Norfolk'n'Clue
21st August 2008, 02:39 PM
Hah! bloody typical. I buy a PS3 in June in anticipation of this, it's put back, put back...aaaand I go on holiday on 10th September.

Still... I go on holiday in September! To Hong Kong! For 16 days! Woooooo! :D

Axel
21st August 2008, 02:53 PM
Well you are going Hong Kong which I hear is a fantastic place to visit. I kinda envy you mate :)

Lance
21st August 2008, 05:51 PM
I'd rather be in Hong Kong. :)

lunar
21st August 2008, 06:28 PM
I`m on your side, Rushin, if they want to get you they`ll have to get through me first :mr-t Not sure about Kratos on the golf course, but I`m sure Clap Hanz will have pulled it off well. Going to find out later, haven`t played EG for a while.

Nice to see split screen and all that confirmed, but I`m avoiding wipeout trailers as I don`t want to spoil the effect when I first fire it up!

Bytehawk
21st August 2008, 07:13 PM
nonono

you need to be prepared for the effect when you fire it up !! :)

Rapier Racer
21st August 2008, 08:06 PM
Ooohhh sweet sweet news :g

**confused, thinks to himself, I though SCEA didn't care about Wipeout....nice of SCEE to show some love for one of its franchises...:rolleyes:**

ColdRem'S
21st August 2008, 08:39 PM
The official page on playstation.com has been updated: a few new pics (nice Mirage View) and a nice background!
http://fr.playstation.com/games-media/games/detail/item76254/WipEout%E2%84%A2-HD/
Still no date though.

Nadia Elenova
21st August 2008, 10:16 PM
Nice Mirage, and nice Goteki in pink/white! I love it, but I'd like better a Qirex in pink/black. Too bad there is no skin editor for HD (yet? :rolleyes:).

Darkdrium777
21st August 2008, 11:37 PM
Is this the flare effect mentioned a few months ago? I think it only shows from up close.

http://fr.playstation.com/media/117471/161/wipeouthd_sc009.jpg

Anyways they've put one in or so it seems.

EDIT: This is as good as it gets on Youtube for the trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbHLps7RAto&fmt=18). Truth be told, it's still nothing compared to the 1080p version (Of course you will say)
Anyone notice the flaming Icaras on the side of the track at 31? Ships stay on the track when destroyed apparently.

RJ O'Connell
22nd August 2008, 01:35 AM
Damn, Xavier, mentioning the fiery Icaras at the side (that I can't see on YouTube's video) made me think of something.

But to keep the thread from going off topic I'll make another one. :g

Awesome Mirage detail is awesome

Darkdrium777
22nd August 2008, 01:48 AM
Here is what I am referring to:

http://c.imagehost.org/t/0006/WOHDDestroyedShip.jpg (http://c.imagehost.org/view/0006/WOHDDestroyedShip.png)

Large image (Half of 1080p resolution) so Lance I don't recommend you click on it ;)

Also that's pretty much confirmation of reverse Chengou.

RJ O'Connell
22nd August 2008, 02:22 AM
Great find Xavier. Icaras - the Ford Pinto of anti-grav! :g

cybrpnk
22nd August 2008, 03:22 AM
gotta admit...that screenshot in darkdrium's post above is pretty sweet...and that's not even in 1080p yet...

SL...you have outdone yourself this time...it is all about attention to detail...and it seems like HD has loads of it...

RJ O'Connell
22nd August 2008, 03:48 AM
1080p - I only wish any TV in the house had it. :/ Oh well, 60FPS will have to do.

cybrpnk
22nd August 2008, 04:17 AM
don't worry RJ...I don't have 1080p yet too...just went nuts on a new laptop so i'm gonna take things slow for awhile...:(

KIGO1987
22nd August 2008, 04:37 AM

easily THE most anticipated PS3 release of the year...and my 'release date' thread better hit 50000 views...

You gonna jump off the Harbour bridge if your thread doesnt reach 50000hits before the release of HD Orange?:g

Sony Computer Entertainment should do some sorta package. Have a PS3 bundle with an extra controller and Wipeout HD already on the HDD. That'll hit some sales, what do ya think guys;):g

Did i see Vertica on that trailer, or is that my mind in overdrive:D

RJ O'Connell
22nd August 2008, 04:39 AM
It's the new Reverse Chenghou with INTENSE 90 degree climb action!

...Why does that sound like a pitchline for an action figure or Hot Wheels playset?

Darkdrium777
22nd August 2008, 04:46 AM
I've just got to say this: a black and red Icaras skin. Ohhh yeah :rock

I'm making a screenshot pack of the trailer, of things we might miss when we just watch it like that. I hope to send it your way tomorrow. I intentionally leave cool things out but that's just because each image is so huge (For now at least) and the trailer is jam-packed with awesome. :g

EDIT: Just went forward a few frames from the red/black Icaras one. You know my old screenshot where I circled the 'FX-400' thing? Well they changed it :D (Now shows FX-350)
You guys have been secretly reading this forum haven't you :lol

EDIT2: Barrell Rolls seem to take 15%. Ouch. That's on a Mirage Craft at least. In the trailer, when you hear the low alarm TUUUUT, rewind a bit and go frame by frame. You see the Mirage perform a Barrell Roll and go from 20% to 5%, just like his Assegai friend...

Lance
22nd August 2008, 05:48 AM
Here is what I am referring to:

http://c.imagehost.org/t/0006/WOHDDestroyedShip.jpg (http://c.imagehost.org/view/0006/WOHDDestroyedShip.png)

Large image (Half of 1080p resolution) so Lance I don't recommend you click on it ;)

Also that's pretty much confirmation of reverse Chengou.

Oddly enough, despite the huge size of the pic [approx. 1.7 MB], it has very little detail. Zoomed even to only 110 percent, the detail starts to break apart, and looks extremely ragged at 130 percent magnification. There isn't enough detail in it to justify a file size more than 125 kilobytes, which would have looked just as good as 1.7 MB. All that extra bandwidth could have been used for more pics! :D

But anyway, I see that the interesting track surface texture of earlier versions remains in HD. I know that a lot of people don't like it, but I do.

BTW, it is just not right that Icaras should be the one lying crashed on the track. Icaras rules! ;)

Nadia Elenova
22nd August 2008, 07:46 AM
It's the new Reverse Chenghou with INTENSE 90 degree climb action!

...Why does that sound like a pitchline for an action figure or Hot Wheels playset?

Phahahaha! I can imagine the tv spot :)

lunar
22nd August 2008, 11:25 AM
That`s some great detective work on the Barrel Rolls, D777. This is hopefully going to improve the game a lot. I can`t really remember many multiplayer situations in Pulse when I had to consider the tactical "health and safety" aspect of doing a barrel roll. Basically you almost always have enough energy in the tank to not worry about it. In Pure the energy situation was a constant consideration and added a lot of depth and excitement (or fear) to the game. If you`re going to have Barrel Rolls, it`s better if they add tactics to the gameplay in some way I suppose.

Together with the reduced boost for BR`s I hope it will help balance the game away from stunt action!

Wip3ou7
22nd August 2008, 11:59 AM
here's the highest quality version of the new trailer that i've seen yet... good ole gametrailers hd

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38873.html

here's another brand new gameplay vid from leipzig... enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_JbbICT4IU

RJ O'Connell
22nd August 2008, 01:47 PM
Hey! Reverse Sebenco rules. ^^ Oh, and, double post ;)

Sch@dows
22nd August 2008, 01:50 PM
and 2 player mode on the same "not-reversed" track ^_~ ...
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=VzFb6m-g_P8

Darkdrium777
22nd August 2008, 02:09 PM
Nice vids, the game looks really smooth just like the PSP games. Wow I'm impressed, good job Liverpool! :D

The screenshot pack is coming, just gotta compress the images from 2.8ish MB ;) There is one particular screenshot with the AG-S on Anulpha, the whole sequence lasts about one second but it's a good thing this frame is in the video. It is just beautiful.

borell
22nd August 2008, 02:11 PM
Is it just me, or does firing of missiles sound silly?! :blarg
(Watch the end of the 2 player mode video linked by Sch@dows.)

Darkdrium777
22nd August 2008, 02:13 PM
No that's just a sound coming from somewhere else I think. The sound of the game is cut.

rdmx
22nd August 2008, 02:13 PM
Perfect timing on that sound but it's fairly evident that the sound of the game cannot be heard over the sound of whatever presentation is happening.

borell
22nd August 2008, 02:17 PM
Hehe... good remarks, guys. I was startled at first. :)

Darkdrium777
22nd August 2008, 03:14 PM
Ok so here's the screenshot pack I've been talking about.

DOWNLOAD [29.1MB] (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jig3hatcmzc)

You will notice Lance if you download it that I have taken the time to compress the pictures ;)
Also I have to add obstinate to your qualifiers. You do click on stuff even when we tell you not to. :P So has a test, here's something you should not click on (http://tinyurl.com/ynupj4)...

Axel
22nd August 2008, 03:19 PM
You Bastard!!!!!!!!!!! Don't click the link!!! The worst Rick Roll EVA!!!!!! LOL :)

Darkdrium777
22nd August 2008, 03:22 PM
He's gonna click anyways... :g

mdhay
22nd August 2008, 03:52 PM
Ahem..

The Idiots of Garrys Mod (RickRoll at 4:40) (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fh8VfFH78jY)

:g

Darkdrium777
22nd August 2008, 04:02 PM
Still broken ;)

mdhay
22nd August 2008, 04:12 PM
Still broken ;)

Not anymore.

Lance
22nd August 2008, 04:24 PM
Not gonna click; don't have the time now.

Sausehuhn
23rd August 2008, 04:17 PM
Still don't understand why we can't disable BRs (at least for Multiplayer) :D

Anyway - someone with a PS3 could upload the FullHD version of the trailer? :)

Darkdrium777
23rd August 2008, 04:29 PM
Sure, give it a fair moment (thirty minutes) to upload and I'll post the link to the 1080p version here.

Linchpin
23rd August 2008, 04:52 PM
Awesome thanks , as long as it isn't a 1080p rickroll !

Darkdrium777
23rd August 2008, 05:44 PM
DO NOT CLICK HERE! (http://files.filefront.com/WipEout+HD+English+1080pmp4/;11584189;/fileinfo.html)

:g

[In fact you should, it really is the 1080p trailer]

Linchpin
23rd August 2008, 05:52 PM
"Your download has failed. There were no available download servers.
Click here to try your download again. Click here to try your download again."

And when I click try again..
"There was an error processing your request. Please wait while your request is retried in 10 seconds...

If this error persists, please contact FileFront support."

NooOOoooOOOooo!!!
*dies a slow death*

Sausehuhn
23rd August 2008, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the upload; I'm downloading it right now :)

TearsToShreds
23rd August 2008, 07:43 PM
Well, haven't been here in ages, but I see some progress has been made with WO HD. Finally! It's looking pretty good.

And I admit, I gave in and bought a PS3 a while ago, just to be able to play GTA IV and Soul Calibur IV (both were pretty disappointing >_>). So it seems I will have a new reason to play on it soon!

omg omg pure skins

cybrpnk
23rd August 2008, 11:08 PM
You don't like Soul Calibur IV??? Hmmm...to each his own I guess...I absolutely love it...I think re-introducing the guard break...similar to the mechanics in the original Soul Blade where the weapon basically had a life bar and you could disarm your opponent if they blocked too much...is the best thing since swiss cheese...

It's also an added bonus when you have friends to play with...my bro who is a pro (hey that rhymes) and my gf who for some reason absolutely loves the Soul Calibur series even though she button mashes...

But then...I digress...

I need HD in the PS3 now...but until then...it's Terrorist Hunt mode on Rainbow Six for me...:)

Wip3ou7
7th September 2008, 05:52 PM
I got a response from the SCEA blog today from a comment I left (#13) CHECK IT OUT GUYS NEXT WEEK WIPEOUT HD RELEASE DATE AND PRICE!!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/09/06/the-psb-socomcom-killzonecom-weekly-recap-4/

Wip3ou7 | September 6th, 2008 at 12:45 pm
WipEout HD… need… it… info… anything… please… Sept 7th is my 25th BDAY and ALL I WANT IS WIPEOUT HD!!!!!!

Jeff Rubenstein replied on September 6, 2008 at 9:13 pm
Is next week soon enough for an update?

flashbax
7th September 2008, 06:02 PM
An update is all well and good, but TBH I just want the game next week, saying that i'm going away for a week so its just my luck it'll be the week after next...
But thanks for the info:beer

turbotortuga
7th September 2008, 09:25 PM
Playstation Blog FTL :- . Colin already stated eariler this week that news was forthcoming within the week concerning price/size/release date. Once again, this forum is the most up-to-date sorce of info for all things Wipeout HD. My prediction is that we get update info on Tuesday. Release date will be 25Sep08 and price will be $39.99 [maybe even $49.99, but that would be the highest ever price for a PSN download game]. File size will be just over 1gb [Original game + the DLC that was added] and it will be the highest selling PSN game to date.

Darkdrium777
7th September 2008, 09:34 PM
I thought Nostradamus was a myth.

PSBlog can be trusted if the game is in the hands of Sony know. They are the ones who decide when it is released, not Colin. They inform Colin prior to informing the public of course, but still, it is them who decide (Mostly). (I think, not 100% sure though, correct me if I'm wrong)

Frances_Penfold
7th September 2008, 09:57 PM
My prediction is that we get update info on Tuesday. Release date will be 25Sep08 and price will be $39.99 [maybe even $49.99, but that would be the highest ever price for a PSN download game]. File size will be just over 1gb [Original game + the DLC that was added] and it will be the highest selling PSN game to date.

Can you predict that it will for sure release in all territories simultaneously? If not, there will be a lot of pissed off North Americans! ;)

Colin Berry
7th September 2008, 11:30 PM
The game has always been in sonys hands its a sony game !
Sony marketing and publishing decide the release date, but generally a concensus is reached across the territories with the team informed (the team are sony as well) afterall its no use publishing setting a date without discussion with the game director (Tony)

And it is still under 1gig... just, but it is under

Lance
8th September 2008, 02:56 AM

Real but wrong. :D

Frances_Penfold
8th September 2008, 03:06 AM
Thanks for the info, Colin :)

Do we know yet if Wipeout HD is to be simultaneously released worldwide? As I recall this was the original plan-- but I haven't heard for sure one way or the other. (Sorry if this has been already answered somewhere else on this forum! It's really active right now!)

Rapier Racer
8th September 2008, 03:23 PM
If the price is too high that top selling game on the PSN prediction will be short lived. Lets see now.

$49.99 = about £28 by current exchange rates + factoring in Sony's "We like to rip off the UK and Europe Tax" = another £6-7 oh dear thats a bit steep! Its only a download game after all, says mr average gamer.

I don't think it can be anywhere near such a price if want it to sell well. I'd like to be proven wrong on this one though.

eLhabib
8th September 2008, 03:33 PM
I am pretty confident it's gonna be $39 in the US, and €29 in Europe.

alka16r
8th September 2008, 03:42 PM
is that for sure that tomorrow we'll have a release date or is it a premonition from one of us??

RJ O'Connell
8th September 2008, 04:21 PM
General Consensus says here "it's not true unless it's from the mouth of Studio Liverpool employii." So right now, it is premonition.

eL: That's a fair price I'd say, given exchange rates (of course, Aussie players may end up paying almost $50)

KIGO1987
8th September 2008, 04:52 PM

Real but wrong. :D

Seems like everyone is gettting into this December 21st 2012 ****.

==========================

General Consensus says here "it's not true unless it's from the mouth of Studio Liverpool employii." So right now, it is premonition.

eL: That's a fair price I'd say, given exchange rates (of course, Aussie players may end up paying almost $50)

Seems like we are going to pay alot for things now down here, the dollar here was that close to the US dollar not so long ago. Now its down to something like 84cents. Petrol is still at a BS price, even though crude is a 108. Damn hasnt **** got expensive recently, ive only purchased like two other PS3 games this year (GTA4 and GT5P).

Well i would rather have one very very good game than 20 average other PS3 games. Ive purchased Pulse ages ago it fells like and i still very addictive to it.

Sch@dows
8th September 2008, 04:56 PM
I am pretty confident it's gonna be $39 in the US, and €29 in Europe.Excuse me but from experience, for Sony 39$ = 39€ (T_T)
GT5P was sold 39,99€ and had smaller content (at start) than WOHD, so with the recent add-on ... 39,99€ won't suprise me.

Even if I said previously that I won't buy it if it goes over 29€, I must admit that the 2-player mode got me.
But I really hope that a BRD version will be annonced (PSN is a pain in the *** when you want to play at a friend's house, or sale the game when finished, so for the same price ...) and that futur additionnal content will be affordable (espacially if it is remake again).

Frances_Penfold
9th September 2008, 05:48 PM
Looks like final code for Wipeout HD has been sent around to reviewers? Some quick impressions are posted on Neogaf.

Middle to bottom of this page:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332126&page=2

And also here:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332126&page=3

SuperNova
10th September 2008, 09:23 AM
FROM SCEA, Holy crap!

AND trophy Support!

Axel
10th September 2008, 10:55 AM
I can feel it coming sooner now :). I'm hoping for 24th release since I get paid on the 25th :D

alka16r
10th September 2008, 12:09 PM
the only potential release dates for september are tomorrow the 11th , the 18th and the 25th (PSN release : thursday only ). So it's good for you to be paid the day it's released:g

Axel
10th September 2008, 12:28 PM
Regardless, I'm so taking the Thursday and Friday off to play this game stupid :). hurry up SONY so I can book my holidays lol.