PDA

View Full Version : who else has completed the challanges?

zargz
13th August 2002, 02:22 AM
the race, TT, weapon AND combo on both wo3 and classic trax
with GOLD on everything!

1) zargz .. 8)

infoxicated
13th August 2002, 08:16 AM
Not me, although I'm working on it.

What gets me is the last challenge is always Phantom class in an icarus at Arridis (sp) and I just cant seem to get into a rythm on that track, so I almost always get eliminated unless I take it ultra cautious.

Building up over time, though :)

zargz
13th August 2002, 10:58 PM
infox: well it seems u dont have a lot left then!! :D
btw .. icarAs 8)

y'all: c'mon guys I can't b the only 1 !!!

UncleZeiv
14th August 2002, 11:20 AM
I almost completed wo3 challenge... if I recall there was just 1 gold left.. I'll check this afternoon and see if I can do something to reach you :-)

(... but I still have a lot of work to do in the classic challenge...)

zargz
15th August 2002, 01:21 AM
btw zeiv, I think u've done great times with the qirex! :D
you are a great pilot! 8)

Vasudeva
15th August 2002, 09:08 AM
Yes, I completed all of them. Although some were done by my brother.

V.

wipeoutfan2
16th August 2002, 04:59 AM
i have done all golds on wo3.

Now i am working towards classic .

UncleZeiv
17th August 2002, 09:52 AM
btw zeiv, I think u've done great times with the qirex! :D
you are a great pilot! 8)

... are you referring to the stick2trax challenge? :-D is it still online? I could not connect using your 'www' button.

About challenges: race challenges are very easy, weapon challenge takes some time and patience to get completed but is still quite easy but time challenges are not that simple! especially the last one in wo3: icaras on terminal, I'm not even near in getting gold :-(

See you...

zargz
22nd August 2002, 01:22 PM
no I just meant your times in general. I see u've done a lot of good times with the qirex!!

.. stick2trax .. hey I had 4got about that 1 ! :o
I'll see if I can find it .. the correct www address .. what was it ? .. mumble .. mumble ..

UncleZeiv
23rd August 2002, 10:58 AM
no I just meant your times in general. I see u've done a lot of good times with the qirex!!

Probably you mean someone else, then, because I can't recall submitting any times at all :-D well maybe one or two, just for fun. It is true that I use Qirex but in 2097, in Wipeout3 my favourite is Assegai.

By the way, I got some more golds in Wo3's challenges, but classic league is really tough! I wonder how I managed to get all gold with Icaras at phantom class... was I doped? :-o