PDA

View Full Version : Tracks for WOHD

JABBERJAW
6th July 2008, 06:32 PM
What exactly are the tracks for wipeout hd? Please give whether or not, they are fowards or backwards, or both.

Hellfire_WZ
6th July 2008, 06:42 PM
Vineta K
Chenghou Project
Sebenco Climb
Sol 2
Ubermall
Anulpha Pass
Moa Therma (White)
Metropia (Black)

All the Pure tracks are as they were

cybrpnk
7th July 2008, 01:22 AM
i'm praying in the dlc for a fully HD-fied Sagarmatha in all it's 1080 glory...pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase Studio Liverpool...

RJ O'Connell
7th July 2008, 04:29 AM
^ You'd have a better chance at seeing G-Tech back on the grid. ;) Though, if there was one track I'd like to see made over, it would have to be Talon's Reach. It never looked like an indoor track to me. It just look like it was set in a black void of space and time, ala Mario Kart's Rainbow Road.

eLhabib
7th July 2008, 10:32 AM
There is only one track that absolutely HAS TO be remade (won't happen, I know :():
Gare d'Europe!

Rapier Racer
7th July 2008, 05:21 PM
+1 to that.

RJ O'Connell
7th July 2008, 07:31 PM
Why only one track? I'm sure there are just as many vintage circuits worthy of an update.

ManorTop anyone?

and
7th July 2008, 10:04 PM
I second Manor Top. I've would also like to see:

Stanza Inter and Silver Stream. But wouldn't it be really cool with a textured update of all the prototype tracks from Wip3out? Perhaps in the next incarnation of the franchise with the god old physics restored...

JABBERJAW
7th July 2008, 11:59 PM
thanks, I'll need to practice those tracks before the game comes out. Why not metropia white, that is certainly the better version :)

Darkdrium777
8th July 2008, 02:14 AM
Because.

That's all I can say. I wanted Metropia White, but it is Metropia Black :/ Too bad...

RJ O'Connell
11th July 2008, 03:09 AM
Arc Prime Black would have been a better choice. It has a better rhythm to it than Metropia. I guess it's because it doesn't have any MagStrip areas...

JABBERJAW
12th July 2008, 06:19 PM
I played a little amph black yesterday, and actually liked it, so I spoke too soon. NOt too keen on moa therma white though, is that the track that everyone does well on zone mode?

Asayyeah
12th July 2008, 07:59 PM
yes and it's a pretty boring track imnsfho ( except above zone 80 :p )

TheFrostE
12th July 2008, 08:22 PM
i think the two pulse tracks they picked were garbage, cool pure tracks...but pulse i would have rather seen , amphiseum white, arc prime, tec, or metropia white

JABBERJAW
12th July 2008, 08:37 PM
maybe we will see new tracks when the pulse downloads are available......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...."chirping crickets"

Wip3ou7
13th July 2008, 02:51 AM
My vote goes to Sagarmatha also. I love that track. Also, I've noticed from looking at the track layouts on the wohd website that the tracks will likely not be reversable... what the heck eh?

Sausehuhn
13th July 2008, 10:06 AM
Right now I'm dreaming of Florion Height 3 in High Definition. And of Vohl Square 2 (forward) of course.
Oh well :(

xtriko
14th July 2008, 11:54 PM
Am I the only one who's dreaming (knowing that it will not happen) with Spylskinanke HD? and in 2nd place Gare D'Europa...

JABBERJAW
15th July 2008, 02:54 AM
just noticed on metropia black, bad bad bug. falling through track, then respawn back before the first place you can barrel roll. the respawn seems to not have a specific thing you do here, it is just kinda random

Axel
15th July 2008, 06:00 AM
I want Qoron IV. Ahh WO64, why did she have to be the odd one out of the family :(

G'Kyl
18th July 2008, 08:10 PM
Am I the only one who's dreaming (knowing that it will not happen) with Spylskinanke HD?

The hell you are! Count me in! ;-)

I also agree with what's been said about the choice of Pulse tracks for HD. I would have liked most of the others a LOT more than the ones we know about. Ah, well... :)

Ben

GalacticSpartan
19th July 2008, 01:36 AM
Well ..sounds cool to see Pure tracks coming back in the game and very little tracks from Pulse. You know what I would want to see in the game..Vertica , The Amphiseum , Platinum Rush, De Konstruct, and Tech De Ra ftw :3. They`re fun in any race class.

RJ O'Connell
19th July 2008, 01:43 AM
De Konstruct Yuck Feah! It's a more challenging track than Moa Therma, has better flow than Metropia Black, and it has MagStrip which is apparently the only deciding factor in choosing tracks from FX400 - er, Pulse.

GalacticSpartan
19th July 2008, 02:53 AM
Challenging indeed :3. On black, you can fly like superman from that jump. Vertica, you have that large drop with a lot of turbo no matter what.
The Amphiseum has good sharp turns and a big jump at the end in White.
Platinum Rush has a few sharp turns and it has pretty cool views :3 love to see this in HD.
Tech De Ra has about two sharp turns and no walls, making a good obstacle to stay on the track...hate it on Phantom ><.

Mad-Ice
24th August 2008, 12:56 PM
Wipeout HD gameplay, Sebenco Climb in reverse. It should be Sebenco Descent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_JbbICT4IU

Lance
24th August 2008, 07:01 PM
Hehe. Yeah, it should. :D

Axel
25th August 2008, 12:44 AM
Oh my word, they have definitely made the game more floatier which is a win in my books. They have definitely been listening. Thanks guys!!!

The Gracer
26th August 2008, 12:00 PM
There is only one track that absolutely HAS TO be remade (won't happen, I know :():
Gare d'Europe!

yes. YES, YEEES

YESSSSS, YESSSSSSS, YESSSSSSS!

oops. :redface:

Rapier Racer
26th August 2008, 06:15 PM
What was that blue thing over the Feisar at 0.37? I thought the shield was all reflective looking and made up of little hexagons?

Darkdrium777
26th August 2008, 06:59 PM
It's the 'Weapon Absorbed' effect. I too thought it was a shield at first, but it's not.

Darkdrium777
20th September 2008, 02:48 AM
Presenting to you: Metropia Grey (http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/wipeout/video_player.html?id=IHNhxTeq5b0FsjPW&tag=user_vids;title) (You'll see why I call it that when you watch the video)

Umm yeah, I have the last post, but it's a few days old (To say the least)
Hopefully you don't mind much.

Lance
20th September 2008, 05:06 AM
24 hours is already enough gap.

Nadia Elenova
20th September 2008, 01:10 PM
This "Guy Cock****er" is the same that made that horrible review? This explains a lot of things.

cnmth
20th September 2008, 01:40 PM
Presenting to you: Metropia Grey (You'll see why I call it that when you watch the video)

After watching this vid again i also noticed "Metropia grey" :(
im more a fan of the real White Pulse version of metropia...