PDA

View Full Version : Will WipeoutHD be at E3 2008

Linchpin
4th July 2008, 12:27 PM
Hello ,
Yes , so will WipeoutHD be having another showcase at this years E3 hmmm ? :) and more importantly with more footage and info etc..

E3 is in the next 10 days or so , so if anyone hears anything about the game being at this years E3 or hears some really cool info about WOHD while E3 is happening , please post the info in this thread .

Many thanks

:cowboy:+

Skvall
4th July 2008, 09:29 PM
Surprise release on the first day at E3 kthxbye. =D

edit: ok I read colins post in the other thread, guess I can stop hoping for E3 hehe.

Linchpin
8th July 2008, 12:06 AM
Damn looking at Sony's E3 lineup doesnt look like there will be any showing of WipeoutHD at E3 2008 , sorry folks :(

http://www.psu.com/Sony-confirms-two-new-games-for-E3-line-up-News--a3994-p0.php

Maybe there was no point in having WipeoutHD at E3 because everyone has already seen the preview build , or that it is going to be released maybe within a month after E3 .:rolleyes:

eLhabib
8th July 2008, 10:53 AM
With wipEout HD being a SCEE (E for Europe :mr-t) title, it makes more sense we're gonna see it at the Games Convention (August 20) rather than at E3. I'm guessing that's SL's deadline right now.

RJ O'Connell
8th July 2008, 07:58 PM
Wipeout's always been more of an autumn game, historically speaking. I agree with Martin - August will most likely be the time to really get excited about Wipeout HD.

Rapier Racer
8th July 2008, 08:50 PM
I remember seeing quite a buzz on the internet about HD a few months back I hope all this delay hasn't killed it.

I hope they know they might need to regenerate interest in the title and don't just slap it out without saying much and expect it to do well.

Paradoxx
16th July 2008, 07:18 PM
Will WipeoutHD be at E3 2008
=> no ^^'