PDA

View Full Version : quotes

JABBERJAW
4th August 2002, 08:37 AM
What is going on at this moment fellow jabronis? 4 am, just got out of a club, freind in detox, life couldn't be better :lol: Sunday night there is a possibility of chatting with a euro style techno chic at club metronome. I have to work at 7 am monday morning. Should this SOB show up at the dance club or not? I want all replies, but am particulary interested in infoxicated, Nick Burcombes and thruster 2098's responses due to their legendary successes with the ladies :o . keep in mind that the influence is affecting my brain as of this writing but not enough to influence judgement. Any ladies responses are clearly welcome as welll.

infoxicated
4th August 2002, 09:56 AM
Hell, I'd probably go for it!

Although, to err on the sensible side I'd be looking for fast results, if you know what I mean. There's no point in wrecking yourself for work the next day if it's going nowhere :)

Lance
4th August 2002, 07:19 PM
sleep is never truly necessary in such a situation; so it comes down to mathematics, how many times you have been at work at 7 am monday morning versus how many times you get to score a euro-style technochic. go for the rarer and more interesting opportunity. easy choice!

Vasudeva
4th August 2002, 07:54 PM
From a notorious insomniac...

Take your chance, you've got little to lose, unless it becomes a habit I'd say. Then you might lose a lot :o.

Peace,
a very tired and sleepy V.

Hydra XL
5th August 2002, 03:45 AM
party poop. think of how on the weekend u generally get little sleep on fri. and sat. nights unless u sleep late. forego the girl, she's probably a trendy ditz w/ a vacant personality and get to work on time. you'll be gettin ur full check and a full night's sleep. you'll feel good and hav saved money by not goin to the club (especially not worth it if she doesn't show)

besides, she may hav crabs.

Nick Burcombe
5th August 2002, 09:37 AM
:D

Nick Burcombe
5th August 2002, 09:39 AM
Oops - put message in Header....

Get stuck in mate! :wink:

JABBERJAW
6th August 2002, 01:48 AM
:cry: but it is the only place that has that type of club in town. have a few weeks off toward end of the month and will go at that time. Need a little backup(friends) to go with me since I know none of the crowd. I was very tired from going out the previous two nights. Thanks for the advice. Hey, nick, did you get those emails? I haven't sent you the hardcopy of my design of the new wipeout game yet because I just haven't had enough money(until next week).

Thruster2097
13th August 2002, 08:57 PM
...sorry for the late reply, just wanted to know when thruster2098 was going to write something confusingly witty :P

Probably already said, but better say it again just incase,
if youre going to be totally pooped for the next working day, take a page out of the brits` blagging guide, and say to your employer that you have a doctors appointment about your knee. (a personal favourite :D ) Always live for the moment, and go for it!

Personally, I never like to invite friends to any of my rendezvouz with ladies(they cramp my style, y`know?) , but I do always tell someone EXACTLY where I am, and EXACTLY what time I will call them to let them know I am okay.

xEik
14th August 2002, 08:50 PM
Who is thruster2098? Your twin brother? :lol: :roll: :wink:

PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION!

Thruster2097
16th August 2002, 03:05 PM
I want all replies, but am particulary interested in infoxicated, Nick Burcombes and thruster 2098's responses due to their legendary successes with the ladies

I know its nothing more than a silly typing error, but I`m going to make the most of it!

JABBERJAW
16th August 2002, 10:22 PM
Was it a typing error? 8)