PDA

View Full Version : French site preview (with subtitles)

eLhabib
18th May 2008, 11:42 PM
Look here (http://www.dailymotion.com/cluster/videogames/video/x5gnz5_gamersyde-lego-indy-wipeout-hd-gta_videogames). WipEout starts around the 4:30 mark. Nothing new really, still same old preview build, and those guys don't seem to know Pure and Pulse at all (track comment). Anyway, maybe this will temporarily feed feed your HD hunger ;)

Sausehuhn
19th May 2008, 12:03 AM
"The handling didn't change much since WO3" "It's a remake of WipEout Pulse for PSP if I'm not wrong" "The best weapons of Fusion are still there"

Well. Yeah. Anyway: at least they find it entertaining and they seemed to be excited. Which is always good. Ah and they say it's a pretty big game for the PSN; which is something good as well :)

tapioca
19th May 2008, 03:27 PM
I found this preview really objective, even if one of the testers pretending to be a wipeout fan thinks the tracks are from Wip3out and Fusion… They're even pointing out some of the problems that have been discussed here : hardly readable HUD, first classes are a little too slow and can be boring at times…

And, yes, the new Zone Mode is impressive. Reminds me of the flashy dark tunnels in 2097 that didn't even make it to W3 Special Edition. REZ is a good comparison of how hypnotic it can be…

Frances_Penfold
19th May 2008, 07:10 PM
No offense to the producers of that vid but it either has a ****-ton of misinformation passed off as fact or bad subtitle translations :)

Still, I enjoyed seeing the footage!