PDA

View Full Version : no pulse records table?

TheFrostE
10th May 2008, 02:42 PM
well i finally caved and decided to join up on the records table, but am i missing something or is there no pulse records table on here. also, i remember there being a records table on wipeout-game.com for the download pack tracks, and now they arent there either. am i missing something?

Albino Ace
10th May 2008, 02:45 PM
At the below link is a Wipeout Pulse records table:

http://www.wipeout-game.com/html/rankings/Rankings

:nod :g

TheFrostE
10th May 2008, 08:01 PM
oh i know that, but im talking about the rankings for the DLC tracks. orcus, vostok reef and those. also, there is NO ranking at all for pulse through this website correct?

Albino Ace
10th May 2008, 09:32 PM
Hmm...I'm not sure about the DLC tracks. There's no Pulse ranking through this website, no.

Mad-Ice
11th May 2008, 11:21 AM
No, not yet! Hopefully Wipeout-game will host these records soon! When Pulse hits ps2 maybe and hopefully Wipeoutzone will host Pulse records too!?

Albino Ace
11th May 2008, 12:35 PM
I recall seeing in a thread once that since Wipeout-Game has Pulse records, it would be pointless to have seperate records for that same game here...

Frances_Penfold
11th May 2008, 01:36 PM
Speaking for myself here, I am pleased to have the records at Wipeout-Game but also worry about their life-span. Same goes for online support-- it costs money to run the websites and to support the servers for online play. Since Wipeout Pulse tanked at retail, Sony may decide to pull the plug sooner than later. So I like the idea of WOZ having its own version of a record table, maybe not right now but at some point in the not-so-distant future.

On the other hand, if Wipeout-Game is indeed a "long term project" as Rob has indicated, perhaps sales of Wipeout HD and Wipeout Pulse PS2 would inspire Sony to keep the entire site in operation, even if individual releases in the franchise didn't achieve desire sales.