PDA

View Full Version : I live in the US but have import WOP. How do I purchase EU packs?

Hacker X
8th May 2008, 08:15 PM
I tried searching for this in the forum but couldn't find it. I have an import copy of Wipeout Pulse I ordered from Australia when it first released back in December. Is there a way for me to purchase the EU packs or do I have to just buy a US copy and wait for release here? The US packs aren't available on the PSN yet, and when I try to log into UK PSN it says I have to create a login and such and I'm wondering if I do, can I purchase with a US credit card.

DJ Techno
8th May 2008, 08:25 PM
no... unless u can get a bank account in the european union
Trust me... the Sony Corporation. Played it smarts to know the difference in visa/mastercard east and american express/discover/visa/mastercard west.
theirs no way you can get the packs for your PAl version pulse...

unless u know somebody to get them from...

Trust me...

its still a queer time to the american and the rest of the West can have our just deserving treats.

Hacker X
8th May 2008, 08:34 PM
Oh ok. Thanks for the quick response. Sucks but oh well. I'm a Wipeout freak, so I'll just buy the US version. Thanks again.

blixabargeld
8th May 2008, 08:50 PM
I suggest you to ask alterego with a PM for that, he may still have zipped files of the packs..;)
cheers

EDIT: I intended you needed the packs for pure, sorry..