PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for hyperion league?

CR4SH3D
21st April 2008, 02:11 PM
my gf type person and i are stuck on the hyperion league at the moment and were stuck on the first one till we found the upgrades and had a smoke ;P

my main question is, should we use the feisar weve pretty much upgraded as much as possible, or the last one we unlocked (cant remember the name, shrivled head people with pipes in their necks though) i think the 2nd one is quicker but its a case of pitting on the first lap then just racing like hell and hoping for the best since everyone else seems to die around us

does anyone have any other advice, especially for some of the weird difficult bits on any of the tracks

cheers :) hope to nail it soon!

(oh and how do you unlock zone mode? im gagging to play that!)

Sausehuhn
21st April 2008, 02:41 PM
You should either upgrade your Feisar to the fullest or try EG.R (that's the last one you've unlocked). You should upgrade that as well then (you can downgrade your Feisar and use the money for upgrading EG.R).

That are the only things you can do - and of course practice, practice, practice. The more often you do leagues the more money you get for upgrading and the better you get :)

Zone is unlocked when you've done all the leagues.

CR4SH3D
24th April 2008, 10:55 AM
thanks

the feisar is all maxed out but ill try taking some off and seeing if any more can go onto the EG.R

cheers :)