PDA

View Full Version : If Australia is a Beta test zone...

Phoenix
20th July 2002, 02:41 AM
If Australia and New Zealand was like a large Beta testing ground, does that mean we get a fixed version at a later date? If anyone has any clues about this, do tell.

StonedBones
24th July 2002, 01:02 AM
It seems that Germany is also a beta test zone... I spotted LOTS of bugs, tht's why I'm here: does anyone know whom to write ? I'd like to write to anyone that might be responsible and at least report the spotted bugs and ask for a corrected version. Wipeout Fushion is a great game, but it it's very depressing to play with all these bugs.

lunar
24th July 2002, 01:51 AM
All versions of Fusion are buggy, even the most recent NTSC version. You`d be wasting your time asking for a fixed version I think. Maybe Sony will produce Wipeout Fusion SE, with bugfixes, tougher AI, less wall-riding, the TT web codes actually meaning something (all they`d have to do is bring back checkpoints and not give a web code for any race that included a re-spawn) AND no score reset in zone. Its not too much to ask and I wouldn`t even mind paying £40 (or more) for it. In my dreams I guess.

StonedBones
24th July 2002, 01:44 PM
But I want at least to let the people know that this is not OK... I'd rather wait a few more months for a game that is almost bugfree (being a developer myself I know that a game can't be completely bugfree), than get really mad about a few really nasty bugs that destroy my fun in a game. I've played to metis league within two days and am stuck there for a week now... I always loose because I get thrown off a track and get placed lightyears behind the position where I left the track or I make a small error and get turned 180 degrees... I know I need to train more, but I've could've won that league days ago if those two bugs didn't occur.