PDA

View Full Version : response to Asas' youtube TT challenge

TheFrostE
1st April 2008, 12:15 AM
well after hearing the news that my feisar wasnt going to cut it in the US tourney if i wnated a chance to win, so i adopted anastasia as my new baby rollin for auricom. this is day two and terramax has a new record, the video should be up in about an hour on my youtube page, ( second lap is record, other two are pretty much garbage, ive gotten much more consistent, just havent filmed it yet) http://www.youtube.com/travisfrosty

ok didnt realize that under the records, someone has 32.7....oh well, back to the drawing board :p

lunar
1st April 2008, 08:07 AM
Very good racing, imo, FrostE, you obviously don`t fear the tunnel of doom and I love the way you blaze through it :D. Asa`s video is using the disc version though, and you`re on PSN version, so it may not be possible to accurately compare your times I think. On PAL there are differences between disc and PSN, and NTSC versions could be the same difference. But your rivals at the tournament had better start worrying I reckon ;)

stin
1st April 2008, 10:19 AM
You using your PSP!!!!!:robot Disc version?, yes!!! but not PSP!

Excellent manovering stuff.

stevie:)

Asayyeah
1st April 2008, 11:46 AM
fear could be the right word when i am thinking about having my 1st race against FrostE in less than 3 weeks, geez you adapted yourself very quickly to Auricom, congrats :+

TheFrostE
1st April 2008, 01:40 PM
Nah stin I'm playing it on my ps3 with a six axis controller. Although I do have close times with my psp. I'm going to try to do a few more races today maybe grab a record but I don't know. I'm kind of worried about the tournament right now, my parents are going crazy about me driving somewhere that I don't know anyone personally and it being 5 days. They have all of Als contact info so hopefully if they get in touch things will workout and I can go. I'd be quite upset if I missed it :/

Task
1st April 2008, 04:39 PM
Eh, there's a vid of last years tourny online somewhere, just show them that. It's a quiet little town in Vermont, their two main businesses are cemetaries and bridal shops. I like to think of it as they export brides and import corpses.
Hmmm, on second thought, don't mention that to your parents. 8 D
There will likely be realtime updates of race results, so they can even "check in on you" while you're there! 8 )

TheFrostE
1st April 2008, 06:16 PM
ya that was pretty much the first thing that i did. didnt do too much :p