PDA

View Full Version : Thruster2097 on tour!

Thruster2097
16th July 2002, 10:04 PM
I just arrived in Benidorm on the sunny Costa Blanca, Spain today- we got temperatures over 30 degrees here!!! Fantastic!

I am over here for a week, so I might not get to any new messages on time, but I will be trying my best!

seeya back in blighty soon..

JABBERJAW
17th July 2002, 09:34 PM
have fun, don't buy too many gifts!

jmoid
17th July 2002, 11:02 PM
have fun you cockamamie globetrotter!

Lance
18th July 2002, 01:57 AM
make sure not to get heatstroke, you people from Kent are not used to so much sun ;)

satriani
18th July 2002, 03:54 PM
me want straw donkey please :lol:

infoxicated
18th July 2002, 07:48 PM
Yeah.... suuuuuuuure it's for Jake! ;) :lol:

JABBERJAW
19th July 2002, 11:53 PM
I meant don't buy me too many gifts

Thruster2097
22nd July 2002, 10:40 PM
dont worry about the sunstroke- thats not the real problem. My feet are totally wasted! thats the only problem with going on tour, too much walking involved. There are four of us "london boys" out here, Thruster, Yetti, Hopper, and Ug (the caveman). We all picked up minor injuries on the first day, which is a bit of a downer, but we still managed to show benidorm a thing or two about clubbing - london style! (and picked up a major reputation with the tour reps, too!)
If anybody is planning on coming over here, I can tell you a few things I learnt out here (like the best time to see sticky vicky :P ) and such.... some of the less gruesome photos will find themselves on a website soon, I promise :lol:

back to blighty in a few hours, off to get beer and sleep now (and no bloddy straw donkeys..... maybe an inflatable sheep?) :D
see y'all again soon