PDA

View Full Version : Online problem connecting

Karelmanz
28th March 2008, 03:38 PM
Hi, I'm Karel, i bought the game 2 days ago and I love it. Single player offers a lot of challenge, so I gold medald the first 3 grid's :D

Then I came to the idea: hey, how bout online?

So I went online, European, and im NEVER seeing any race online :(

And I'm not wrong cuz I played MOHH1&2 online and ranked up high and stuff, so i know what online mode is about. Can anybody help me?

micky1984
28th March 2008, 04:40 PM
Hi i live in britain and there tends to be a steady flow of games going on in the evening. id say 8:00pm onwards is your best bet. having said that i never seem to have that much trouble getting a game any time. rarely have i been on and there hasnt at least been 1 more player online.

if ur still having difficulties getting a game we could do a test to see if its ur connection. give me a time to go online and ill set up a game and wait for u to join

Karelmanz
28th March 2008, 04:42 PM
Can u come onnline in 3 minutes? :p But my connection works fo sho ;)

micky1984
28th March 2008, 05:04 PM
hey im online now what speed class u like, oh and sorry bout the delay went to take the dog for a walk

stin
28th March 2008, 05:31 PM
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=85439#post85439

If you want to arrange online Pulse, that is the link for you! ;)

stevie:)

Karelmanz
28th March 2008, 06:54 PM
lol ffs I KNOW how to go online, since I went in the lobby lots of times...

I'm ranked 500 out of 60.000 in MOHH2 so im quite familiar with online psp ;)

And np bout the dog thing, since i finally found a game, and it was a 3-person flash, got 1st three tilmes :D Quite good if you know if i strated wednesdayevening :)

Mmmmmyeah online is cool, but no IG chat... no ranking system... but cool to race against others..

However, if you're used to play the MOH's, this online mode is quit... bad :p

Asayyeah
29th March 2008, 01:07 PM
I am closing your thread since you succeeded in connecting now.
Feel free to post into the online meeting topic to comment your 1st races.