PDA

View Full Version : confession...

science
16th July 2002, 08:03 AM
i just beat this game about 2 weeks ago. a friend of mine has owned it since just a little while after XL came out, but i never bothered to play it more than a few minutes until recently. it took all of an evening and 10 minutes of the next day to beat. the 10 minutes wouldnt have been necessary if it werent for silverstream frustrating me almost to the point of destruction. it's a great game though, and it would probably be the most difficult to beat of the series if it were longer. if some of the tracks were smoothed over a little bit, the tracks would still hold their racing value even on new titles.
did any of the WO tracks make it into 3SE? if so, which ones?

FoxZero
16th July 2002, 05:17 PM
yes, se has altima vii, terramax, and arridos iv, according to the records page.

zargz
16th July 2002, 10:11 PM
so did u get the track on mars and beat the both rapier and venom championship with that track as the last 1?

science
18th July 2002, 04:12 AM
eew, no... i didnt bother going through the leagues again. i just assumed that Firestar was a bonus track and wouldnt be added to the leagues.

FoxZero
18th July 2002, 06:05 AM
BUSTED! :P but yeah, go back and do it all again, the game rox and firestar is definitely one of the best tracks.