PDA

View Full Version : wipeout clan teams

tremendouslix
19th March 2008, 06:40 PM
hi,iam new in this forum and i like it already...iam starting up a team with the tag (LIX) -LEGENDS IN XTACY- my thougt of starting a team is matches against eachother with tournaments online.if u like this ide pls join my team or start one yourself.pm me if u wanna join LIX,

Tremendous

Ash-Omen
20th March 2008, 01:39 AM
i like the idea of clans for wipeout lol clans are allways fun, theres a clan for about every online game out there lol surprised aint seen wipeout ones sooner

Darkdrium777
20th March 2008, 03:10 AM
I saw stin racing around with the WZ tag, as well as Asa (I think...?) or it might have been someone else. I guess it's just one big clan here. :) I like to think of it this way.
Too late for me though I can't add a WZ tag to mine. (Or I would need another account just to play WipEout PulsE which kinda defeats the purpose of simplicity.)

tremendouslix
20th March 2008, 08:42 AM
its nice to hear that u aint mocking my ide.its easy to make a new account realy.i think that it would be awsom to play 3-3 and have one ship 4 wepons and one ship that supports the leader ship.to bad we cant use voip,war with ships,almost like star wars lol.give me more feedback on this ide

tremendous

mdhay
20th March 2008, 09:49 AM
In a sense, WipEoutZone is a clan.

Well, to me it is with that "_wz" attached to my psn handle.

Medusa
20th March 2008, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I think of the zone as a kind of clan. Then again, I think of AG-5Y5 as a kind of clan as well. Truth be told, I'm too busy trying to win when I'm racing to really care too much as to who I'm blasting out of the way!

TheFrostE
20th March 2008, 10:36 PM
well said medusa

Ash-Omen
21st March 2008, 02:00 AM
i just love it wen u join a game and every leaves cos they're scared of ya lol ive had that a abit bit of topic but hey.:g

eLhabib
21st March 2008, 08:32 AM
Uhm, maybe I just don't get the point, but... doesn't it totally annoy you when you enter a game and everyone else leaves?

mdhay
21st March 2008, 08:50 AM
Maybe it's both?

Ash-Omen
21st March 2008, 02:12 PM
yeah tis anoying lol me and swift wer trying too play and everytime we joined a game everyone left :?

Albino Ace
21st March 2008, 04:42 PM
The moral of these last few posts: Make it seem like you stink so people are willing to play against you. ROFL

Now, if you all consider the Zone to be a clan...then it's by far the biggest one I've seen. =-O

q_dmc12
21st March 2008, 04:59 PM
As soon as I started playing Pure on Kai I was in a clan [KUA] but we quickly dissolved and I was recruited here by eLhabib and Asayyeah.

...oh, and Sparks. - sorry Stephen :)

eLhabib
21st March 2008, 05:05 PM
and what a long way you've come since those days ;)
man, I am REALLY looking forward to racing all you guys again on the PS3. PSP just didn't do it for me anymore...

taqili
22nd March 2008, 06:39 AM
man, I am REALLY looking forward to racing all you guys again on the PS3.

aye, this is truth. I wish there were a way to do online multiplayer zone, that'd be so cool.

Darkdrium777
29th March 2008, 05:20 PM
I too look forward to playing HD on PS3 with you guys. It's gonna be great fun ^^ If there is a chat system it would be even cooler :)
However for multiplayer zone we would have to start one after the other (With a delay of like a few seconds), because if we don't all the ships in the race will scrape each other and lose energy. I'm not sure if that would be possible.

Ash-Omen
29th March 2008, 10:30 PM
online zone would be nice everyone could be ghosts and have timed checkpoints, so players dont go slow on purpose and last 1 alive wins. :g

we can dream lol

Darkdrium777
29th March 2008, 10:32 PM
Ah yes that could be quite possible, I had not thought of that...

Yes we're dreaming awake :g

Rahvin13
1st April 2008, 03:20 PM
Clan as in Racing Team?

Karelmanz
1st April 2008, 03:25 PM
Me, Mick1984 and jklasfd are 'kinda' like a team since we raced for 3 hours together, and also on MSN.

jklasdf
1st April 2008, 04:33 PM
hell yeah!!! we're pro!! :P

-----

Yeah, I think of the zone as a kind of clan. Then again, I think of AG-5Y5 as a kind of clan as well. Truth be told, I'm too busy trying to win when I'm racing to really care too much as to who I'm blasting out of the way!

yeah, even tho we race together and r usually in the top three per race, that doesn't stop us from blastin' each other in a fight for first place :D i mean, it IS still a race!