PDA

View Full Version : Songs for your mp3 folder

tomas phusion
13th March 2008, 10:36 AM
Hi all.

Im a great fan of wipeout and with the ability to play your own mp3 files in the game, i have written 3 tracks to play in the game as a fun side project.so i thought i would share them with anyone that likes them.
They are called:
AG-SYS. a movie style cinamatic uptempo drum and bass track.
QIREX. a more mellow type trance DnB track.
AURICOM. a in your face hard pumping prodigy style track.
You can download them here
http://ccmixter.org/media/people/phusion

I hope you like them if not be kind. im very sensitive.

Rapier Racer
13th March 2008, 10:48 AM
Oooo I like Auricom :+

lunar
13th March 2008, 11:07 AM
Very good stuff :+ The Auricom track will definitely be going into my Wipeout MP3 folder, and there`s some pretty tough competition to get in there ;) At least I think so. :)

Rush25
13th March 2008, 08:58 PM
solid gold my friend, solid gold!!!

:hyper

The Gracer
13th March 2008, 09:12 PM
Qirex is a **** hot track, thats going on my iPod for sure

Medusa
13th March 2008, 11:01 PM
Thanks, I love these tracks!! Good work!

tomas phusion
14th March 2008, 08:37 AM
hi people.
im really glad you found a track that you like from my little trio. it was a pleasure to share them with you all .

enjoy

phusion

omega329
14th March 2008, 09:01 PM
btw, welcome to the zone tomas, I hope you'll have a long and happy stay :)

Kansas
15th March 2008, 07:03 AM
what a way to say hi to the WO community.

You are very much welcome.

q_dmc12
15th March 2008, 04:09 PM
DUDE! Thankyou Soo Much!!

I am listening to Auricom, am it has inspired me! This is the track I will use [with your permission, or course] for my [little] wipeout/f-zero'ish movie - 'tis for "techfest". (those of you who know of or go to ITT-Tech should know what this is)
All I ask, is there a longer version of this?:clap:rock

mdhay
16th March 2008, 08:32 AM
Auricom is brilliant.

tomas phusion
16th March 2008, 08:53 AM
you sure can use it, all i ask is that my name is in the credits (thats part of the creative commons licencing) but you have my total backing.
How long would you like it to be? if i remember its just over 3:40. let me know how much longer you would like it to be and i can put the longer version on my website just for you to download.
good luck with the film.

q_dmc12
16th March 2008, 09:52 PM
I was thinking it over today and I decided that I'll use the 3:55 version (this keeps it fast paced). Of course I'll put you in the creds, that just goes without saying - commons licensing ha...more like common sense.8):+

Thx man, you rock!:o

blixabargeld
18th March 2008, 08:50 PM
from your site right to my folder! ag system one is best

Medusa
18th March 2008, 11:57 PM
I just thought I'd let you know, that this track has made it into my playlist I listen to for inspiration as I write. I am quite picky about which songs go on there, and these three are incredible, I think. Right up there with the Keneda theme from Akira.

tomas phusion
22nd March 2008, 12:41 AM
im glad that you people have enjoyed the tracks that i made.when i made them and put them up i never dremed of such a response. You have given me a good reason to keep knocking on the door of the music industry.Thanks for your support.