PDA

View Full Version : How do you export grids?

HuwLangridge
2nd March 2008, 06:05 PM
Hi,

I've created a grid which I think is quite fun called "The Duel" which is basically a grid full of progressively harder Head to Head races. It's quite fun to imagine just you and another dude battling it out race after race. I'm a big fan of Head to Head because you get the buzz of a race combined with the silky smooth framerate of Time Trial.

Anyway, how do I export this grid? I'd like to put it up for download from my website.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Huw

stin
2nd March 2008, 06:16 PM
There is a link for you,

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4496

stevie:)

HuwLangridge
3rd March 2008, 07:40 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I had already checked that thread, which talks a lot about the grids themselves, but what I'm looking for is a list of instructions on how to export the saved grid file from my PSP (i.e. what filename am I looking for), and whether the filenames have to take on a certain naming convention. Stuff like that.

Hope someone can help.

Many thanks,

Huw

Sausehuhn
3rd March 2008, 08:01 AM
The grids are stored in:

NameOfYourPSPdrive/PSP/SAVEDATA/

I've got two grids/folders, one is named UCES00465GR0000, the second UCES00465GR000, the next probably is UCES00465GR0002 and so on.
Just watch out for folders that include this image:

HuwLangridge
3rd March 2008, 08:07 AM
Thanks for that Sausehuhn. Very helpful.

I'm wondering therefore if everyone's first and second grids are named the same by each instance of the game. In other words. If I gave you my 2nd grid, would it overwrite your 2nd grid when you imported it. Or is there a way of fudging the name to make it unique when it hits your system (by making the 002 into say 999)?

Hope that makes sense.

Huw

Sausehuhn
3rd March 2008, 08:18 AM
Try it! Copy one for your grids and rename it to 0003. That should work.