PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the Wikipedia entry for Pulse?

aerobie
2nd March 2008, 03:07 PM
Some joker's added the following to the teams section of the WipEout Pulse page on Wikipedia:
- Phoenix (Downloadable shortly after release hidden team)
- Planet Express (Downloadable shortly after release hidden team)
- Fenrir (Downloadable shortly after release hidden team)
- Atomaders (Downloadable shortly after release hidden team)
- X52-ArkLight (Downloadable shortly after release hidden team)
- J1L (Downloadable shortly after release hidden team)

There's definitely nothing to this, right?

Sausehuhn
2nd March 2008, 03:15 PM
I'm sure these can be deleted without questioning.

infoxicated
2nd March 2008, 03:21 PM
Fenrir is the name of one of the aircraft in Ace Combat X... hmmm.

mdhay
2nd March 2008, 04:14 PM
Unless Sony struck a deal with Diego Navarro and Archaleon Fortress and didn't tell you guys in SL.

omega329
2nd March 2008, 04:23 PM
allthough i'm obsessed with ace x, it wasn't me!:paperbag
-------------------
offtopic, interesting stuff:
for those of you wondering, in norse mythology fenrir was the name of a wolf that would destroy the world, it was caught and kept in captivity by gleiphnir (yep ace x again...), a ribbon, the strongest thing in the world.
-------------------
random ramblings:
the fenrir looks gorgeous in my opinion, with that LSWM and the top speed of 4000kph+ i think it would win in a wipeout race... in fact, i think it's my picture of it on the wiki entry, MASSIVE crack on the top left of the screen, reflection of a camcorder? if so, say hello to my psp...
[/offtopic]
/mdhay:
lol, But Archaleon fortress was destroyed, I know, I was there! It was me that piloted that FALKEN and whooped lesath's ass!

Lance
2nd March 2008, 04:40 PM
Not so much ''semi'' as 'totally'. :D

RJ O'Connell
2nd March 2008, 05:43 PM
- Planet Express (Downloadable shortly after release hidden team)
Bender approves.

Dogg Thang
2nd March 2008, 05:57 PM
What, you guys didn't get these downloads?

Sausehuhn
2nd March 2008, 06:00 PM
Duh! Just saw them in the PlayStationStore! Thanks for reminding, Dogg!

mdhay
2nd March 2008, 06:08 PM
Really?

Sausehuhn
2nd March 2008, 06:09 PM
Nope.

rdmx
2nd March 2008, 09:47 PM
In any case, I think the article could use some work - it reads a lot like an ad (and while this is no bad thing, wiki people dont like ads)
I'd love to see the Fenrir in Pulse though :nod Near perma-cloaked, SWBM instant ship destryoing goodness.

RJ O'Connell
2nd March 2008, 09:50 PM
No thanks. We had MediEvil and Stealth and Cokestyle in Pure to saturate the team listings.

Yeah, I think I need to get back to maintaining some of these articles...

omega329
3rd March 2008, 05:23 PM
I'd love to see the Fenrir in Pulse though :nod Near perma-cloaked, SWBM instant ship destryoing goodness.
HATE to point this out but my ace combat x obsession is making me:paperbag The SWBM (Shock Wave Ballistic Missile) was carried by the gleiphnir, fenrir carries a LSWM(Long range Shock Wave Missile, although the explosion is the same. Trust me on this, If I'm wrong, those 13,000+ kills, 486 sorties, 8 million in rewards, "S ranks" on all missions on all difficulties and 43hrs flight time have counted towards nothing.
BTW: fenrir on mission 13:armada is one of the funniest things in ace combat x...
God, I need a life:( or at least a more wipeout-ey one!
anyway, this thread needs to go back on topic, is this fact? as we haven't had an outright denial of their existence...