PDA

View Full Version : IHateMyselfAndIWantToDie™

Myke_AG_Sys™
11th July 2002, 09:00 PM
i just booted up wip3out. i went to save instead of load and now i've gone and saved over my file. i had everything completed apart from phantom which i had nearly done. how could i be so stupid?(that's rhetorical don't answer it). arggghhhh! oh well fresh start i suppose. i'm going to have fun re-doing everything. oh man, this really sucks.

Lance
11th July 2002, 11:39 PM
that's why i use 2 cards, one in each port. when i still only saved to one card, i once accidentally saved at the start of a session instead of loading, and lost everything.

also, even though i don't have all of my times posted on the wipeoutzone tables, many of them are. that helps ease the pain.

Myke_AG_Sys™
12th July 2002, 07:35 AM
very good idea. i nearly finished all the teams and races in vector lastnight so i'm recovering pretty fast. no doubt all my race/lap times will be better this time round....i hope.

Lance
12th July 2002, 09:56 PM
that's what happened with me, i beat all my earlier records but one, so it turned out to be a good thing. took me almost a week to beat them, though

Sven
15th July 2002, 01:46 AM
I did that with Gran Turismo 3.

q_dmc12
8th July 2007, 02:29 PM
and I on w64....several times:frown:

Hellfire_WZ
8th July 2007, 10:50 PM
One of my absolute favourite features added to W3:SE: Autoload. I did it three times on my original W3O and it pissed me off something bad. Know exactly how you feel.

Chill
9th July 2007, 03:04 AM
You can beat it again, or just chose to use cheats... ;)

infoxicated
9th July 2007, 02:51 PM
and I on w64....several times:frown:
Incidentally, this is one of the worst cases of necroposting I can ever remember on Wipeoutzone.

What ever made you dig up a five year old topic and then post in it?

Spaceboy Gajo
9th July 2007, 03:31 PM
I'm going to put my money on, boredom :D

Asayyeah
10th July 2007, 09:26 PM
Favorite's Ben hobbie is to dig up old thread for no apparent reasons ;)

q_dmc12
13th July 2007, 03:19 PM
What ever made you dig up a five year old topic and then post in it?

I'm going to put my money on, boredom :D

Yes, but mostly because it was there and.... I... could.. post.. in it:blarg

Kinda gives the site a nostalgic feel - there's that word again;)

In all seriousness it is boredom, I spend time seeing who is on and what the guests are looking at - if the topic sounds interesting then I check it out seeing as have not read the thread before. If the topic discussion still has applicable meaning and I have a reasonable responce then I post. :)

Lance
13th July 2007, 03:55 PM
You don't read EVerything? :o

q_dmc12
13th July 2007, 05:04 PM
Everything as in all threads? Everything as in all posts? or Everthing as in Everything??

:?

Lance
14th July 2007, 03:45 AM
Every post in every thread. That's what I do, and the last couple of days it ain't been easy!

q_dmc12
14th July 2007, 05:35 AM
I read most posts in most threads.....?:?

Now I'm just confusing myself:bomb

Chill
14th July 2007, 08:20 AM
Pshshsh, not me man. Screw everything, I just read what thread sounds most interesting, and wear-ever I decide to click my pointer. Sometimes it's out of the blue, sometimes it's for a serious reason, but I won't read anything that seems boring... :D OK, time to go have HAPPY TIME NOW!!!! :D

Flying_Finn
15th July 2007, 06:01 PM
No worries mate, it shouldn't take long to get back there where you finished. I had a similar incident while playing Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 with my firned, i accidently saved on my single player file which was almost in the end of the game...