PDA

View Full Version : flash...im movin on in feisar style

TheFrostE
26th February 2008, 08:09 PM
well i know i guess its probably not a crazy accomplishment to all you elites but for me, it is. im usually on rapier and phantom but i recently got into doing TT with my baby (feisar) and have been working on getting the top time with a feisar on all races on flash(not number 1, but the fastest FEISAR time). i recently beat kandangs top time for metropia white, and i am challenging other feisar pilots to try and beat my times in the top for flash. cya around :)

FrostE out

Chrono
26th February 2008, 09:22 PM
You should test your skill in the Weekly challenge. I'm also not sure these are the kind of posts they want here

TheFrostE
26th February 2008, 09:24 PM
hm? im not sure what you mean by that, but i didnt mean to come off hostile by any means, did i?, i just posted a challenge pretty much right?

Task
27th February 2008, 01:25 AM
You should have a look at some of the successful (high post count, long lifespan) challenges that have been held here in the arena. They're quite structured.

That should give you a good idea of what kind of challenges are expected and well received.

TheFrostE
27th February 2008, 03:02 AM
ok thank you task, and im sorry for my misuderstanding, you could lock it if you want i suppose, ill eventually think of a better way to word this and come up with a legit challenge for feisar times on pulse here. thanks again.

FrostE out

Lion
27th February 2008, 06:50 AM
i recently beat kandangs top time for metropia whitebeating kandang at any speed on any track is no mean feat! well done :)
you might also be interested in the fastest ever feisar time (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3695) thread?