PDA

View Full Version : Pasting custom ship skins

Zamn10210
20th February 2008, 06:03 PM
Ok, maybe I'm just thick but I can paste custom ship skins into the online editor (before you stab me for being the umpteenth person to ask where the paste button is, that isn't the problem). Every time I copy an image and click the paste button I get a Security Alert dialog box (Do you want to provide the contents of your clipboard to this movie?), I click OK and absolutely nothing happens. Is there something wrong with my computer or am I just doing something basic horribly, humiliatingly wrong?

Hi everyone by the way, enjoy my first post.

infoxicated
20th February 2008, 06:12 PM
Your first post would have been a whole lot better if you'd read the rules, searched the board and found the information you were looking for instead of starting a new topic.

infoxicated
20th February 2008, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the extra warm welcome and all but I actually did read the rules and search for the topic but maybe I just didn't find it due to my aforementioned thickness. Either way it probably wouldn't have hurt to answer the question, link to an answer or perhaps just have been a little more friendly to someone who clearly is just trying to get a straight answer to a straight question. Thanks for your time.
I'm truly sorry Zamn10210 - here we go - searching this forum for "editor paste button" - the keywords that you're looking for - brings up two topics beside this one. One is for custom ship skins. The other is a discussion of the ship skin editor, including lots of handy hints and tips (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4323&highlight=editor+paste+button).

Anything else you need, just ask.