PDA

View Full Version : mass eliminations

Sven
8th July 2002, 08:48 PM
I had an interesting experience with the plasma bolt. It was near the beginning of a race, so people were all bunched up together. I got a plasma bolt and fired at a small group and eliminated 3 ships with one shot! Is this supposed to happen!?
Another time, I was in first place on lap 3 when I fired a quake backwards and racked up 6 or 7 eliminations for a total of 8 at the finish.
Anyone else have similar experiences?

Vasudeva
9th July 2002, 11:03 AM
Yes, actually. (I have bought the PS2 and the game with it about a week back now). The "plasma experience" also happened to me.

About the game itself: it gives me mixed feelings. The graphics engine is wonderful, and most of the music is okay as well. The control system is too rollcage-esque however, and I really hate it when the computer randomly places you back on the track. I have about 60% of the game completed now, in about 12h of playing time.

Peace,
V.

Wamdue
9th July 2002, 11:49 PM
the graphics looks really nice when you pause the game, excellent textures on track.. but its all flickering so much in motion that you really dont appreiciate the good work...

Confusion
8th August 2002, 01:31 AM
I've raced in a race where everyone has been eliminated bar myself... I think it was a Weapon Challenge for one of the teams.

Fatal
19th December 2002, 04:26 AM
ROFL

bunkergate.7
18th February 2003, 06:33 AM
I played 2ply with my brother (florion height 2) and noone survived. (respawning disabled)
WHAT A GAME!

Bei Adrenalinmangel wird ihnen wipeout empfohlen.