PDA

View Full Version : ship skin crash

TheFrostE
19th February 2008, 07:06 PM
not sure if any have experienced this yet, but i have 2 saved skins for feisar, just saved the second one to second skin slot, whenever i try to pick that skin in second slot for ship selection the game crashes and PSP turns off. any explanations?

UPDATE *it allows me to use the skin offline, but online it wont even appear and just crash* i wonder......

Dogg Thang
19th February 2008, 07:58 PM
No idea. I'm having my own ship skin issues though. On the downloaded ships, more often than not, one skin is missing. Usually it's the Alternative skin but if I have a custom skin that's usually the one that goes. I think I've only seen my Icaras custom skin around three times in-game.

TheFrostE
19th February 2008, 08:02 PM
well heres something new as well, i deleted all my ship skins and re-downloaded the one that i wanted, logged online, and joined a game, i was able to pick the custom skin that didnt work earlier. so i was happy, i quit the game to test it again on an online game that i created, but as i left the current one, freeze, psp shut down,:mad:, why all the crashes all of a sudden, ive been playing for almost a week no problem

ok final edit here: im very confident that this random crashing online only has come from THAT single skin i created, through the tests i found that putting my old skin in and deleting the one i made and uploaded today, the game works fine online, i created, played left and selected all ships perfectly fine. the second upload that other skin back in game from the website and log on, i get the random online crashes again. so now this questions remains, how can one single custom skin cause these online only crashes while my other custom doesn't

Medusa
20th February 2008, 02:26 AM
I have discovered that if I select any of my custom skins to use online, I rarely get to join the game and am left in the lobby.:frown: Same with hosting. So for now I'm just using the regular in-game skins, with absolutely no problems.

P52Smith
20th February 2008, 11:07 AM
I have no such problem
I normally use the custom Piranha skin I downloaded